All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"If u get it cheap it's ok"
Hotel had weird smell. Curtains were see threw. Phone in room didn't work. Breakfast only starts at 5. If u need a quick place before your flight but I wouldn't pay more then 60 bucks
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
katie
"Ok hotel"
Our stay was ok. The hotel was clean. But really need some maintentaine. Had trouble with door unlocking and handle on the sink was broking.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
james
"meh"
First off hotels.com needs to be more accurate with the pictures on there site cause the room I seen and paid for was not the room they tried to give me.. I had to pay an extra 60+ to get the room I seen on the website.. But other then that it was a nice stay
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Angel
"Family Get Away"
Great breakfast! Clean comfortable rooms. Pool area was clean, hot tub wasn't hot but still enjoyable. Overall pleased with our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"stay due to weather"
It was pretty good. Several rooms partied all night keeping us a wake. the morning meal was not stock back up when it was gone, so people wanting breakfeast was not able to get the hot thing. Had to stay close to the airport were I work because I could not get home. Called the shuttle the first night and was told 40 min and an hour later the driver showed up. Called the second night and was told 15 min, 30 min later the driver showed up. But in all respect it is a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
sherry
I could not sleep , the hotel was old but the staff was nice
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Unreliable shuttle, poor staff, unapologetic GM"
I chose this hotel for my mother for the advertised 24 hr. shuttle to DIA. Beware!! They don't always answer the phone and the shuttle's aren't always running. When she arrived at 10:30 pm, she called the hotel several times with no answer. Finally, after another 12 rings, they told her the shuttle would be at Isl. 3 in 10 min. She confirmed with several other guests and attendants and waited 1 1/2hr. in the freezing cold before giving up and paying $40 for a cab. She didn't get to the hotel until 2:00 am to find the two hotel shuttles parked outside with no drivers. The front desk staff were clueless and unapologetic. Other guests also complained about shuttle probs. at breakfast the next day. Also, her room key didn't work and the girl told her to just jiggle it in case the batteries might be dead. She finally reprogrammed the key and magically it worked! I called the GM who had a canned response that it was crazy busy and there must have been some miscommunication. He only offered to show me video footage of the shuttles in operation if I wanted to come down to the hotel to look (I live in CA). I used to work in hotels so I give credit when it's due. This hotel is used to complaints and they've trained their staff to blow them off! Plan on being frustrated with no other recompense than to leave a deserved poor review where possible. I'll NEVER give Choice Hotels my money again.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"not the nice hotel it shows in pictures."
this hotel was not the nice hotel it shows its self to be. run down rooms, refrigerator made loud noise, could hear my neighbors toilet flush and running water. NO HOT WATER at 9 am for shows. POOR STAFF POOR HOTEL NEVER AGAIN, Hot Tub was GREEN, and not filtering. i left a request for management to call about these problems. no one EVER called to try to make any of it right. Motel 6 might have been a better choice.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"quality inn"
The bathroom tub was nasty & they could us a upgrade all the way around.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
The pool was extremely cold and the hot tub was barely warm. The bottom of the hot tub had sand or something on the bottom. I book hotels that have good pools. I was very upset and all the front desk said is that the filtration doesn't work during the winter time. With the room the toilet flooded and we barely got an apology. All the manager did was throw an attitude and for compinsation for all the problems was give my daughter a candy bar and soda. I will NOT be staying here again.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Duane
We stayed here one night after a late flight arrival @ Denver. The hotel and staff did a good job taking care of us.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Close to airport but not much else."
Nice room, comfortable, convenient to the airport. Clean and quiet!
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"stuck in denver at airport"
Cancelled flight had us needing a hotel overnight. this hotel was my answer. Large room with a king bed and separate sitting area. Great breakfast, and a 24 hour - warm pool and HOT TUB (in all honesty the pool area is ugly). Finally, but very important a FREE airport shuttle each way. The young woman at the front desk was working a 16 hour shift but was friendly and helpful. We had a great stay in a pinch.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Held hostage at quality inn"
Terrible stay. A number of things went on while there and we were assured several times that we'd be getting a refund for the horrible time we had, even if we didn't leave for the night. Upon leaving the assistant manager, who full and well what happened the night before, refused to rectify the situation,told us we were lying, hung up on us when we tried to call after leaving, then finally agreed to a small refund which I guess was better than nothing.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Amber
"Great Stay!"
Everything you would need in a hotel. Great room, very spacious clean and breakfast was wonderful.
"Layover in Denver"
Asked for late checkout due to flight 8 hours past checkout time. Was granted. Breakfast lacking in more quality protein. Nice to have the hot water and water available during the day. Much appreciated.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
DEBRA
"Got the Job done!"
Had to get the Queen to DIA early and the Shuttle bus worked out great!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Jerald
"Thanks for a good stay"
Loved that the pool was open 24 hrs. We had a late dinner and was happy we could swim later. Desk staff was very helpful. breakfast was good. Room was big enough to make the room more comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Virginia
"Not bad"
I had to move 5 times but at least the receptionist was very helpful! They need to make their maintenence people replace batteries in everything so they aren't beeping all night!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Vanessa
"close to the airport"
i was a late arrival, they had everythin ready for me and my room was perfect.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
shane
"wonderful"
The stay was wonderful. I was never disturbed by noise and I got to enjoy peace.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Brandie
"better choices for same money"
The room was clean but old. Old furniture and carpet. Smoke detector hanging by wires from ceiling... Same thing with hallway exit sign. Breakfast was good but area was very cold. I will not stay here again. There are better choices for the same money.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Matthew
"Soberia"
Not walking distance to any restaurants. Isolated on side road from main roads. Generic and non-homey feel.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Wayne
"roomy rooms"
my room was very nice and pretty roomy but it was right by the housekeepers storage room which they were very noisy starting around 8am other than that it was a nice room.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Bruce
"Clean, Basic and Comfortable."
The Hotel was clean and affordable. It is located further from the primary area hotels on Tower Road, which is where I would normally stay. When I booked this room, I didn't realize it was about 12 miles from the airport as opposed to Tower Road Hotels which are about 5 miles. But, it was convenient enough. As a business traveler, it did not have convenient outlets to charge devices. But, all in all, it was clean, basic, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Less than okay"
Our stay was not very pleasant. The staff the checked us in was more interested in gossiping about other employees than paying attention to what they were doing. The door in the bathroom was broken so we got locked in the bathroom two different times. The drains were clogged in the sink and the shower. We will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
I was there for one night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast selection in the morning was wonderful. I would definitely visit there if I were in the area again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Copper
"Do NOT stay here until you see the word remodeled."
We truly were not expecting a lot from our experience as we flew in late at night and just wanted a comfortable bed and place to get ready for the trip. We got much less than we expected. The first room reserved for us did not have a working heater in it. We quickly asked for another room. Although this is a no smoking hotel, you could tell the room had been used by a smoker. There were also tears in the carpets, the hair dryer was missing and when I asked if the hotel had a loner, I was told they only had one and it was in use. The water never heated up to a comfortable level and was lukewarm at best. We went down and shared our thought with the staff and was told that yes, the place could use a remodel. There was no effort to make any adjustment to the bill or anything. The maintenance man happened to be at the front desk and showed no interest in checking on anything we had reported. We left and went in for the breakfast. The coffee was horrible, the waffles had no syrup, there was no ketchup, the eggs were very greasy. Based on this experience, I will think twice before staying in another Quality Inn. the Expedia 3.7 rating certainly was not our experience.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Terrible receptionist"
Everything was fine from check In up until we went to take a shower the next mornin. No hot water in the room. Called front desk and the proceeded to tell us that they took the boiler down for maintenance and it would be back up in a few hours. When we went to ask a question as to why they would do that with guests there still in the mornin the receptionist just hung up on us. Will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"don't stay here!"
The room was horribly dirty with stained beding and smelled like thick smoke. They need to tear the place down and rebuild it was falling apart so bad
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
bruce
"Yuck"
Terrible! Never again. Walls are paper thin with lumpy pillows and mattress.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
joe
"Comfortable beds"
Avoid Room 101. It is on the end of the hallway and very noisy. The door to the outside right by the room did not lock so not secure. On a high note the room was spacious and clean and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Anita
"windows don't lock."
Not a good hotel at all. One of the sinks and the shower didn't work so no hot water. Shower dripped all night. Bed was nice, feather pillows were extremely lumpy. Also the window would not lock. I called the front desk about the window and the lack of hot water only to be told none of the windows lock and the plumber would be there tomorrow. She would not give a refund or move me to another room. I did not sleep well I stacked chairs in front of the window in case someone did try to rob me they would make some noise coming in. Overall I did not feel comfortable or safe in this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"Affordable hotel close to shopping"
Overall experience was good. One concern that I had was both mornings we had no hot water for showers.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Polite, courteous staff"
We were so impressed with the way the staff handled a tricky situation for us. Everyone was cordial and helpful, offering excellent suggestions to help us with our dilema.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Roy
"Brenden family"
Had to stay for doctor appointment. Was a convenient place and had places close to go for anything.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Might as well stay elsewhere"
Not so good, hair dryer didnt work, one sink drain plug kept stopping up the sink, couldnt use that sink, room had no coffe maker, which I was told it would have, bug was found in bathroom on second day, had a rude neighbor who pounded loudly on the wall as if we were teenagers being obnoxious, which wasnt warranted at all... tv quality was HARible, we had front desk wake us up in the a.m. after we had already requested a late check out...all in all, not a good experience. This was my 2nd stay; first stay, they shut off hot water for repairs at 10, and didnt deliver a notice to my door until about 1030. Might as well stay elsewhere next time!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Ok i guess..."
Front desk person must have had a bad nite..... Place is not bad pretty quiet, not really worth more than 65 a nite.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Bruce
"avg"
OK....
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Comfort close to DIA"
I booked this room after an airport delay kept me from my original travel plans. I was grateful to find a room on a short notice. The staff was friendly and check in was easy. My room was large, warm with a comfortable bed. The location being close to the Denver airport was a drawing factor in booking this room.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Trip Home from Hawaii"
We booked this hotel when our flight was cancelled and we had to stay overnight in Denver. To be honest I picked it based on price but was pleasantly surprised. It was a very comfortable room with a king size bed and nice sitting area. Good television stations to pick from and the breakfast was excellent with eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, biscuits and gravy along with cereal, juice, and coffee. Great value!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Dirty sheets and poor customer service."
We would never stay at this hotel again. Our bed sheets were dirty and when we asked for new ones the front desk said we would need to come down and get them our selves.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
jacob
"Adequate accomodations"
Overnight stay enroute to our home in another state. Good location just off I-70. Hotel was mediocre , room could have been cleaner.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"okay for price"
Certainly had seen better days- holes in carpet, but clean and comfortable with nice food lobby and workout room. Needed cheap hotel for bad weather overnight stay and it fit the bill.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Remodeling"
I was in a room without heat. I was told it was cold outside to wait 15-20 minutes to warm up. I waited a half hour and room was still cold. When I called desk they asked if I wanted a new room. I said yes and was moved across the hall. My wake up call was not tranferred to new room. The shower was difficult to operate and was under repair. It seemed I was placed in part being remodeled because room booked through Expedia.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Do not Stay Here - Yet!"
I do understand the hotel is under renovations, although not stated in the 3.5 review. However, when called for the shuttle I was told 15-20 minutes, it took 1 hour standing in extremely cold weather. When it did arrive, as it approached, we walked to its parked location, where it immediately drove off past us to where we were standing originally, even though we waved. The first room given to us was very dated and freezing. I turned on the heat to high and waited. It blew cold air out. I called the front desk and was told to "give it 5-10 minutes", I hung up and waited 15 minutes, still blowing cold air. I called back and they gave us a "new renovated" room, which was not completed, no closet, plaster splatters on floor and trim, but the heat worked, finally. Service was very friendly, breakfast was good, but not worth the extra $ and definitely not a 3.5 star. I suggest waiting until they finish the renovations!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Computers don't talk to each other"
They said they didn't have me booked despite my conformation number hotels.com said they would refund me.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Nathan
"Nice distance from the airport"
First room we were assigned stunk and smoke detectors were covered with plastic bags.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good value for money."
Good hotel right by highway. Comfortable, clean and nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"dirty and poor service"
1. Security of the hotel is lacking as the side entrance door has duct tape keeping the door unlocked, I saw what appeared to be house keeping using this door to take their trash cart out you could also see scratches on the wall and the door frame so this is fr their convenience some body could be attacked or followed in. 2. The hot tub is missing several water jet fittings only one jet was working an the temperature was only barely warm the showers were hotter. 3. The guest service books need to be updated as the book stated breakfast is served until 9:30 a.m. we showed up for breakfast at 9:05 only to find out they had different hours and closed at 9:00 a.m. no one made an effort to even attempt to serve us. 4. We left our own pillows in the room when we left and NO Body made an attempt to contact us, and no I am not driving over 100 miles to pick them up that is if room service did not toss them or take them home. Quality inns and suites appear to be a top of the standard for the area, but we will not stay at the Denver one again. no receipt from the hotel or from hotel.com
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014