All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Not worth the money"
When we arrived, the staff was pleasant. When we went up to our room, the elevator smelled bad, and made noise. When we got to the room, it smelled of smoke, although the hotel was supposed to be smoke free. I know that's more the fault of the previous guest, but housekeeping should have done something about it before putting another guest in it. When we went to call the desk to complain, the phone didn't work. We went back down to the lobby, and got a new room. That room was OK, but later when I turned on the faucet, it came off in my hand. I would have asked for it to be repaired or for another room, but we were too tired to be bothered. We were leaving the next day, anyway. We were going to stay here on our way back, but we found a La Quinta in Henderson that was much better quality for a lower price, so we cancelled the second night here.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Janet
"Stay in Aurora CO"
Very nice hotel. Nice location. Friendly staff. Would recommend it to friends.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"gold"
It was good, but had to go get new keys for room every day.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
sharon
"Skip this Hotel"
The hotel seemed ok by the pictures online; they were definitely from another hotel. I'd suggest spending a couple dollars more a night and stay at the Aloft. Walking through the lobby, halls, elevators and stairwells made us feel a little uncomfortable; not in a "sketchy" kind of way, just in a "this hotel is old, dirty, dingy, and not welcoming" kind of way. The room was exactly the same.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"One week stay!"
There was some construction going on, I didn't mind since it was to improve the hotel. The entrance is beautiful and modern. Rooms need a little modernization as well. Bed was surprisingly comfortable. Walls a bit thin. The people on the floor above must've had children who liked to run, jump and stomp their feet! I could hear the traffic outside as well. Not too bad.
4 night trip May 11, 2015
elizabeth
"Convenient location close to airport"
I enjoyed the free (included) breakfast every morning, even if it was the same. The location was as close to the airport as anyone can get as DEN is far from everything.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Harry
"our stay was nice I would stay there again"
I rented two rooms conjoining rooms. OUr stay was nice. NO SMOKING though.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
lisa
"Great staff and good location of the hotel."
I am by far new to the area and booking here for the price was worth it. Great staff as well makes the stay enjoyable.
Other trip May 10, 2015
MaLu
Great location limited on restaurants near by hotel was clean and staff was friendly however we were not told of the renovations being done or the hot tub being broken during time of reservation or check n
Other trip May 10, 2015
trish
"enjoyed but hot tub needs work."
Just disappointed, with hot tub,it would not turn on, while earlier it was working. It needs to be resurfaced.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
victoria
"stay"
Couldn't use the hot tub right away, needed to be tested, then a lot of chlorine or cleaner in it once fixed and warm at best. Wasn't able to relax in hot tub after a 12 hour drive.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
The room was very clean and comfortable. Close to restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice and Quiet...Clean Room..."
Nice and Quiet... Clean Room... A Bit far from the Main City but... Its still a great Hotel. Will use again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Denver Hotel"
Room was very basic..... All the amenities but very plain and univiting.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Jon
"Absolutely perfect"
We loved this hotel. Beautiful view, 24hr pool, entirely smoke free, and I've never stayed in a better smelling room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
elyse
Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean. Price was decent. I wish I had time to check out he exercise room.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Decent hotel, no shower pressure / volume"
Everything about the hotel was fine EXCEPT for the room bathroom and the checkout service. The hair dryer did not work and the shower drooled water and an incredibly low pressure. When I mentioned these two issues at checkout, the nice lady at the desk responded, 'oh sorry, your receipt will be available at hotels.com' No even a flinch or pause or indication that maintenance would be informed. meh
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jeffery
"Decent hotel by the airport"
I was only here for a night, but it was convenient to the interstate, restaurants and convenience stores. The one bedroom hotel I stayed in was roomy, and was divided up a bit so it felt even roomier. There was a couch in the room that also was a pull out bed. Overall, a satisfactory hotel
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Alek
"Good Experience"
Hotel is older, rooms looking a little worn but everything clean. Front desk staff was incredibly friendly & helpful, both checkin & checkout. I decided after checkin that I wanted the top floor, staff was happy to change. They arranged my airport shuttle,& helped me print my boarding pass in the morning. The free breakfast was very convenient & tasted good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Mr"
Dificult to find hotel as its not on the gps.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
ROberto
"An unexpected overnight in Denver"
I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The bed and room were very comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was great. it's so nice to have hot food that isn't just a waffle maker. My only complaint is that the windows do not do a very good job of minimizing the highway traffic noise. I would likely stay here again, I would just make sure to pack some earplugs just in case.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
natalie a.
"Ok for a nights stay"
Good room to sleep in but the hot tub was cold, the TV channels didn't work and the coffee machine in the lobby in the morning wasn't working.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Sandra
"OK for the money"
It was OK. The room needed some work. The threshold for the carpet was loose and snagged your toes or socks if you were not careful. Breakfast was pretty good. We wanted a hotel with a swimming pool .It was not taken care of. Could not even smell the chlorine .Had dirt on bottom of it and the Jacuzzi . I requested a DVD player at time of reserve actions but never received it. My wife was concerned about doing her exercises on the carpet so we never followed up on the DVD player.
4 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Matthew
It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
na
"Bad room"
Holes in the bathroom walls, window curtain broken down, clothes hanger bar missing, no remote for TV.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
value to cost- hot tub not working carpets need repl
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"THe room was nice and cozy but the hot tub not so."
Everything seemed to be nice and convienient with 5 kids. Staff was nice and helpful. Area was safe. Hot tub was dirty and from several times of swimming kids got some kind of rash?! Breakfast was great too and plentiful. Somethings showed wear and tear of the years (i.e. there were some stains on the roof of the bathroom from a leak above).
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lyza
"Not worth it!"
Fridge was broke. The one they replaced it with didn't have a thermostat, therefor it froze everything in it. The toilet seat was near falling off. The hot tub had not jets in it, and the pool was green.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Adam
Staff was very nice. Rooms are outdated and low end.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Liked the 24 hr pool"
It was very good and clean. Ours was a short stay and everyone was very friendly!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
vicki
"Denver overnight"
We stayed here on our last night in Colorado. This hotel was a huge surprise for the price... In a great way. The staff was very nice, the cleaning crew and room cleanliness was outstanding!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"In Denver to visit family"
The hotel was average and clean. The breakfast was good and had many selections. My grand son enjoyed the pool- my daughter and I enjoyed the hot tub.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
We needed a hotel at the last minute near The Children's Hospital in Aurora. The hotels we normally stay at were full or not offering discounts. I booked this from my phone en route to the hospital using the app; we needed a compromise between price and quality. We were pleasantly surprised. It's an older hotel, yes it needs some work here and there, but overall it was clean and and in good condition. The room was very clean, and comfortable, and every staff member - front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, breakfast staff was courteous and nice. It is sort of on the edge of an industrial park and near I-70 but it was quiet and felt safe. There's a Denny's, McDonald's and gas station/convenience store within a 5 minute walk plus they have some odds and ends for sale at the desk. The hot breakfast was adequate. The kids enjoyed the pool. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"So-So Hotel"
Room was good, Breakfast was great, Swimming Pool area not so much - there were used wet towels lying everywhere, no clean towels on the rack, clean towels requested from front desk never did arrive before we finished swimming and left. The hot tub was filthy - dirty green water and lots of grit/sand in the bottom.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Philip
"Good Stay"
Good hotel for an overnight stay. Room 101 not the best. Next to laundromat and the side exit door, high traffic areas for noise. Also, room service cleaner was knocking at 7:30am on checkout morning!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great location for business travelers in Denver"
Easy hwy access to I 70 and DIA Airport. Reasonable price with normal amenities. The breakfast was right on par with others and the room was clean and up to date. I will stay there again as it is so convenient to where my customers are located.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
missionbg
"Hotel before heading to the airport."
Was just looking for a good value on a decent room for the night with a shuttle to the airport in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Jay
"Good night"
It was fine.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Close to lots of things"
Room was clean, but lock on side door was broken, which seemed like a security problem. Looked like it had been broken for a some time.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Denver lay over"
Very dated. Needs repairs in rooms. Paint pealing off walls and ceiling. Staff was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Unreliable shuttle service"
Shuttle never picked us up. Called 3 times before front desk answered. Manager gave excuse that it was out of his control and that they use a 3rd party vendor for the shuttles. Had problems with room key. They all seemed like they hear guest complaints a lot and have ways of condescending ways of blowing you off that make you feel like you did something wrong rather than them. They won't return emails/phone calls/etc... Expect zero apologies if you have a problem.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Not very close to the airport."
The shuttle ride from the airport is too infrequent.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Susan C
"If you're only staying for one night..."
I was stuck overnight in Denver due to flight delays/cancellations and ended up here. It was a fine place to stay for one night, rather than sleeping at the airport terminal. Free shuttle to and from airport was convenient. There's nothing really within walking distance (food wise), but a number of local restaurants deliver food to hotel. Friendly staff, but nothing to write home about.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"If u get it cheap it's ok"
Hotel had weird smell. Curtains were see threw. Phone in room didn't work. Breakfast only starts at 5. If u need a quick place before your flight but I wouldn't pay more then 60 bucks
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
katie
"Ok hotel"
Our stay was ok. The hotel was clean. But really need some maintentaine. Had trouble with door unlocking and handle on the sink was broking.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
james
"meh"
First off hotels.com needs to be more accurate with the pictures on there site cause the room I seen and paid for was not the room they tried to give me.. I had to pay an extra 60+ to get the room I seen on the website.. But other then that it was a nice stay
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Angel
"Family Get Away"
Great breakfast! Clean comfortable rooms. Pool area was clean, hot tub wasn't hot but still enjoyable. Overall pleased with our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"stay due to weather"
It was pretty good. Several rooms partied all night keeping us a wake. the morning meal was not stock back up when it was gone, so people wanting breakfeast was not able to get the hot thing. Had to stay close to the airport were I work because I could not get home. Called the shuttle the first night and was told 40 min and an hour later the driver showed up. Called the second night and was told 15 min, 30 min later the driver showed up. But in all respect it is a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
sherry
I could not sleep , the hotel was old but the staff was nice
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Unreliable shuttle, poor staff, unapologetic GM"
I chose this hotel for my mother for the advertised 24 hr. shuttle to DIA. Beware!! They don't always answer the phone and the shuttle's aren't always running. When she arrived at 10:30 pm, she called the hotel several times with no answer. Finally, after another 12 rings, they told her the shuttle would be at Isl. 3 in 10 min. She confirmed with several other guests and attendants and waited 1 1/2hr. in the freezing cold before giving up and paying $40 for a cab. She didn't get to the hotel until 2:00 am to find the two hotel shuttles parked outside with no drivers. The front desk staff were clueless and unapologetic. Other guests also complained about shuttle probs. at breakfast the next day. Also, her room key didn't work and the girl told her to just jiggle it in case the batteries might be dead. She finally reprogrammed the key and magically it worked! I called the GM who had a canned response that it was crazy busy and there must have been some miscommunication. He only offered to show me video footage of the shuttles in operation if I wanted to come down to the hotel to look (I live in CA). I used to work in hotels so I give credit when it's due. This hotel is used to complaints and they've trained their staff to blow them off! Plan on being frustrated with no other recompense than to leave a deserved poor review where possible. I'll NEVER give Choice Hotels my money again.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015