All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Do NOT stay here until you see the word remodeled."
We truly were not expecting a lot from our experience as we flew in late at night and just wanted a comfortable bed and place to get ready for the trip. We got much less than we expected. The first room reserved for us did not have a working heater in it. We quickly asked for another room. Although this is a no smoking hotel, you could tell the room had been used by a smoker. There were also tears in the carpets, the hair dryer was missing and when I asked if the hotel had a loner, I was told they only had one and it was in use. The water never heated up to a comfortable level and was lukewarm at best. We went down and shared our thought with the staff and was told that yes, the place could use a remodel. There was no effort to make any adjustment to the bill or anything. The maintenance man happened to be at the front desk and showed no interest in checking on anything we had reported. We left and went in for the breakfast. The coffee was horrible, the waffles had no syrup, there was no ketchup, the eggs were very greasy. Based on this experience, I will think twice before staying in another Quality Inn. the Expedia 3.7 rating certainly was not our experience.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Terrible receptionist"
Everything was fine from check In up until we went to take a shower the next mornin. No hot water in the room. Called front desk and the proceeded to tell us that they took the boiler down for maintenance and it would be back up in a few hours. When we went to ask a question as to why they would do that with guests there still in the mornin the receptionist just hung up on us. Will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"don't stay here!"
The room was horribly dirty with stained beding and smelled like thick smoke. They need to tear the place down and rebuild it was falling apart so bad
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
bruce
"Yuck"
Terrible! Never again. Walls are paper thin with lumpy pillows and mattress.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
joe
"Comfortable beds"
Avoid Room 101. It is on the end of the hallway and very noisy. The door to the outside right by the room did not lock so not secure. On a high note the room was spacious and clean and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Anita
"windows don't lock."
Not a good hotel at all. One of the sinks and the shower didn't work so no hot water. Shower dripped all night. Bed was nice, feather pillows were extremely lumpy. Also the window would not lock. I called the front desk about the window and the lack of hot water only to be told none of the windows lock and the plumber would be there tomorrow. She would not give a refund or move me to another room. I did not sleep well I stacked chairs in front of the window in case someone did try to rob me they would make some noise coming in. Overall I did not feel comfortable or safe in this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"Affordable hotel close to shopping"
Overall experience was good. One concern that I had was both mornings we had no hot water for showers.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Polite, courteous staff"
We were so impressed with the way the staff handled a tricky situation for us. Everyone was cordial and helpful, offering excellent suggestions to help us with our dilema.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Roy
"Brenden family"
Had to stay for doctor appointment. Was a convenient place and had places close to go for anything.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Might as well stay elsewhere"
Not so good, hair dryer didnt work, one sink drain plug kept stopping up the sink, couldnt use that sink, room had no coffe maker, which I was told it would have, bug was found in bathroom on second day, had a rude neighbor who pounded loudly on the wall as if we were teenagers being obnoxious, which wasnt warranted at all... tv quality was HARible, we had front desk wake us up in the a.m. after we had already requested a late check out...all in all, not a good experience. This was my 2nd stay; first stay, they shut off hot water for repairs at 10, and didnt deliver a notice to my door until about 1030. Might as well stay elsewhere next time!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Ok i guess..."
Front desk person must have had a bad nite..... Place is not bad pretty quiet, not really worth more than 65 a nite.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Bruce
"avg"
OK....
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Comfort close to DIA"
I booked this room after an airport delay kept me from my original travel plans. I was grateful to find a room on a short notice. The staff was friendly and check in was easy. My room was large, warm with a comfortable bed. The location being close to the Denver airport was a drawing factor in booking this room.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Trip Home from Hawaii"
We booked this hotel when our flight was cancelled and we had to stay overnight in Denver. To be honest I picked it based on price but was pleasantly surprised. It was a very comfortable room with a king size bed and nice sitting area. Good television stations to pick from and the breakfast was excellent with eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, biscuits and gravy along with cereal, juice, and coffee. Great value!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Dirty sheets and poor customer service."
We would never stay at this hotel again. Our bed sheets were dirty and when we asked for new ones the front desk said we would need to come down and get them our selves.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
jacob
"Adequate accomodations"
Overnight stay enroute to our home in another state. Good location just off I-70. Hotel was mediocre , room could have been cleaner.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"okay for price"
Certainly had seen better days- holes in carpet, but clean and comfortable with nice food lobby and workout room. Needed cheap hotel for bad weather overnight stay and it fit the bill.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Remodeling"
I was in a room without heat. I was told it was cold outside to wait 15-20 minutes to warm up. I waited a half hour and room was still cold. When I called desk they asked if I wanted a new room. I said yes and was moved across the hall. My wake up call was not tranferred to new room. The shower was difficult to operate and was under repair. It seemed I was placed in part being remodeled because room booked through Expedia.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Do not Stay Here - Yet!"
I do understand the hotel is under renovations, although not stated in the 3.5 review. However, when called for the shuttle I was told 15-20 minutes, it took 1 hour standing in extremely cold weather. When it did arrive, as it approached, we walked to its parked location, where it immediately drove off past us to where we were standing originally, even though we waved. The first room given to us was very dated and freezing. I turned on the heat to high and waited. It blew cold air out. I called the front desk and was told to "give it 5-10 minutes", I hung up and waited 15 minutes, still blowing cold air. I called back and they gave us a "new renovated" room, which was not completed, no closet, plaster splatters on floor and trim, but the heat worked, finally. Service was very friendly, breakfast was good, but not worth the extra $ and definitely not a 3.5 star. I suggest waiting until they finish the renovations!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Computers don't talk to each other"
They said they didn't have me booked despite my conformation number hotels.com said they would refund me.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Nathan
"Nice distance from the airport"
First room we were assigned stunk and smoke detectors were covered with plastic bags.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good value for money."
Good hotel right by highway. Comfortable, clean and nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"dirty and poor service"
1. Security of the hotel is lacking as the side entrance door has duct tape keeping the door unlocked, I saw what appeared to be house keeping using this door to take their trash cart out you could also see scratches on the wall and the door frame so this is fr their convenience some body could be attacked or followed in. 2. The hot tub is missing several water jet fittings only one jet was working an the temperature was only barely warm the showers were hotter. 3. The guest service books need to be updated as the book stated breakfast is served until 9:30 a.m. we showed up for breakfast at 9:05 only to find out they had different hours and closed at 9:00 a.m. no one made an effort to even attempt to serve us. 4. We left our own pillows in the room when we left and NO Body made an attempt to contact us, and no I am not driving over 100 miles to pick them up that is if room service did not toss them or take them home. Quality inns and suites appear to be a top of the standard for the area, but we will not stay at the Denver one again. no receipt from the hotel or from hotel.com
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
diane
"good"
it was good,brakefast can use little inprovement
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Got there late, left early. Not time for more than sleep. Very comfortable. Interstate nearby but didn't hear traffic noise. I'd definitely go back....good breakfast! There is a pet fee which was not stated on this website but not sure it that's the motel's fault or Expedias!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Jan
Good for the money, conveniently located.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"Wish it was better!"
My husband and I used this hotel for the first leg of our honeymoon vacation. If it wasn't for the good company, our stay would have not been enjoyable. We found that the service was less than exceptional; the staff was either MIA or not very friendly. The sheets were scratchy. We did laundry there but both self service dryers were broken so we were left with a mildewy mess to pack along for the rest of our trip. The only nice thing I can say is that we appreciated the free airport shuttle.
3 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Andrea
Hotel was under construction which I was aware of at the time of booking. My main reasons for booking were airport shuttle, breakfast, and cost. The shuttle was the only pleasant experience. The breakfast was not available due to the employee's car breaking down. Front desk and/or manager could not or would not at least set out creamer for coffee, etc. The dryer in the laundry wasn't working either. Definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"horrible"
Worst place I have ever been
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Jacob L
"a nice change"
The ladies at the front are nice the housekeeping is good over all I wasimpressed breakfast was great as well
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
misty
"Good Location!"
Nice place and a decent value! Close to the airport and the interstate!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
JOSEPH
"airport stop"
easy trip to Airport- shuttle is convenient and on time.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"This was a great hotel"
The staff was great to us and help a lot in finding a place to eat that was very close to htel so we didn't have to travel far
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"A night away"
It was great. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean. The toilet did not flush the first time, always required a second flush. The pool was to cold to get in but the hot tub wasn't so hot that our son couldn't play.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice place."
The first 2 rooms we looked out were missing locks due to recent renovations but the final room we stayed was great. Heater worked and the room was cozy. The got tub was nice as well. Will definitely stay here again if need be.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Tiffany
"Very clean, close to airport"
Very comfortable bed, quiet, close to airport, very clean and good breakfast
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Connie
The hotel room was outdated for the price. The staff were not friendly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Not impressed"
My first room had an overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke. Second room still smelled of cigarette smoke but not as bad. Front desk manager did not tell me the pool heater was broken when we discussed the 24 hour pool. There was a fist hole in one wall; the rubber edging in the bathroom was missing in one section and falling away from the wall in another section; the caulking around the tub was horrible; there were tears in the carpet; housekeeping did not vacuum with an attachment where the floor meets the wall--lots of debris; the refrigerator froze my produce. Not impressed.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Katie
Staff very friendly. Good breakfast. Great price. Remodeling going on but it wasn't bothersome.
Jan
"good on the convenience, bad on overall stay"
Room was not the cleanest. Building alarms kept going off all afternoon after check in. Flooding occurred in the lobby area from what staff called a broken pipe, the hotel overall didn't have the hotel comfortable feel.
Mario
"do not stay here..........miserable place"
The hotel was under construction There was only one person to check us in and she was rude...probably over worked. Room was either super hot or freezing..temp was impossible to keep comfortable. Airport shuttle they provided was all full for the time we needed and they didnt allow for additional shuttle buses. If it wasn't so cold it would of been better to sleep in my car. I would NEVER stay here again totally miserable place
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Hillary
"Jmd"
It was a nice stay only thing bad was the pool was cold. They need to heat the pool.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Vanessa
"Very bad"
My phone dident work . My sheets had bern marks in them . There was mold in the bathroom . The bed was very hard . I could go on but why.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Don
"Awesome stay"
We totally enjoyed our stay. A restaurant close by and gas station. Airport pick up and drop off. Will use them again for sure.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Darryl
"Fair"
Served its purpose as a place to rest my head. However, bed was uncomfortable and the bad smell throughout halls.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Carrie
"Good Value for the Money"
This hotel is not first class by any means, but it is great value for the money -- close to Denver International Airport, Buckley AFB and a number of decent restaurants. It's clean and -- best of all -- QUIET!!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cindy
"Quality Inn stay"
Our experience overall was very good, including the exercise room and pool. I used the shower in the exercise area - the drain cover was loose and should be stabilized. Workers were remodeling the lobby so things were understandably a bit upside down. The lobby is very large and has a high ceiling causing a lot of echoing when people are talking loudly. We were in Rm 114 which is very close to the lobby and it was hard to sleep in once there was a lot of activity in the lobby. I had to request one staff member lower her voice so that my daughter could have a bit more sleep. Maybe new carpeting and drapes will take care of some of that problem.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
June
"No PBS on TV."
No PBS! We were in a place with no TV. I was looking forward to a specific show on PBS Sunday night (the 1st of 2 shows, the 2nd is tomorrow night). This is the only hotel of 6 that we stayed in across the country which did not have PBS. Also there was no closet, no shelves in the shower (it was a lovely shower stall), and the shower curtain could not keep water off the bathroom floor.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Hotel under Construction!"
Worst hotel I stayed at. Upset with Hotels.com that they would list this hotel when it is under construction. When we checked in other people were at counter complaining that the water was brown due to renovation. No apologies just told to run it for 10 - 15 minutes. They did not have a wheel chair available. The room smelled like stale smoke. The elevator felt like it was going to collapse. When we left I was asked how are stay was. I was very nice about it, but explained all the issues. We were not offered anything for our inconvenience.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014