All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Good Experience"
Hotel is older, rooms looking a little worn but everything clean. Front desk staff was incredibly friendly & helpful, both checkin & checkout. I decided after checkin that I wanted the top floor, staff was happy to change. They arranged my airport shuttle,& helped me print my boarding pass in the morning. The free breakfast was very convenient & tasted good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Mr"
Dificult to find hotel as its not on the gps.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
ROberto
"An unexpected overnight in Denver"
I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The bed and room were very comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was great. it's so nice to have hot food that isn't just a waffle maker. My only complaint is that the windows do not do a very good job of minimizing the highway traffic noise. I would likely stay here again, I would just make sure to pack some earplugs just in case.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
natalie a.
"Ok for a nights stay"
Good room to sleep in but the hot tub was cold, the TV channels didn't work and the coffee machine in the lobby in the morning wasn't working.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Sandra
"OK for the money"
It was OK. The room needed some work. The threshold for the carpet was loose and snagged your toes or socks if you were not careful. Breakfast was pretty good. We wanted a hotel with a swimming pool .It was not taken care of. Could not even smell the chlorine .Had dirt on bottom of it and the Jacuzzi . I requested a DVD player at time of reserve actions but never received it. My wife was concerned about doing her exercises on the carpet so we never followed up on the DVD player.
4 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Matthew
It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience It was good experience
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
na
"Bad room"
Holes in the bathroom walls, window curtain broken down, clothes hanger bar missing, no remote for TV.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
value to cost- hot tub not working carpets need repl
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"THe room was nice and cozy but the hot tub not so."
Everything seemed to be nice and convienient with 5 kids. Staff was nice and helpful. Area was safe. Hot tub was dirty and from several times of swimming kids got some kind of rash?! Breakfast was great too and plentiful. Somethings showed wear and tear of the years (i.e. there were some stains on the roof of the bathroom from a leak above).
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lyza
"Not worth it!"
Fridge was broke. The one they replaced it with didn't have a thermostat, therefor it froze everything in it. The toilet seat was near falling off. The hot tub had not jets in it, and the pool was green.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Adam
Staff was very nice. Rooms are outdated and low end.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Liked the 24 hr pool"
It was very good and clean. Ours was a short stay and everyone was very friendly!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
vicki
"Denver overnight"
We stayed here on our last night in Colorado. This hotel was a huge surprise for the price... In a great way. The staff was very nice, the cleaning crew and room cleanliness was outstanding!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"In Denver to visit family"
The hotel was average and clean. The breakfast was good and had many selections. My grand son enjoyed the pool- my daughter and I enjoyed the hot tub.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
We needed a hotel at the last minute near The Children's Hospital in Aurora. The hotels we normally stay at were full or not offering discounts. I booked this from my phone en route to the hospital using the app; we needed a compromise between price and quality. We were pleasantly surprised. It's an older hotel, yes it needs some work here and there, but overall it was clean and and in good condition. The room was very clean, and comfortable, and every staff member - front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, breakfast staff was courteous and nice. It is sort of on the edge of an industrial park and near I-70 but it was quiet and felt safe. There's a Denny's, McDonald's and gas station/convenience store within a 5 minute walk plus they have some odds and ends for sale at the desk. The hot breakfast was adequate. The kids enjoyed the pool. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"So-So Hotel"
Room was good, Breakfast was great, Swimming Pool area not so much - there were used wet towels lying everywhere, no clean towels on the rack, clean towels requested from front desk never did arrive before we finished swimming and left. The hot tub was filthy - dirty green water and lots of grit/sand in the bottom.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Philip
"Good Stay"
Good hotel for an overnight stay. Room 101 not the best. Next to laundromat and the side exit door, high traffic areas for noise. Also, room service cleaner was knocking at 7:30am on checkout morning!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great location for business travelers in Denver"
Easy hwy access to I 70 and DIA Airport. Reasonable price with normal amenities. The breakfast was right on par with others and the room was clean and up to date. I will stay there again as it is so convenient to where my customers are located.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
missionbg
"Hotel before heading to the airport."
Was just looking for a good value on a decent room for the night with a shuttle to the airport in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Jay
"Good night"
It was fine.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Close to lots of things"
Room was clean, but lock on side door was broken, which seemed like a security problem. Looked like it had been broken for a some time.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Denver lay over"
Very dated. Needs repairs in rooms. Paint pealing off walls and ceiling. Staff was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Unreliable shuttle service"
Shuttle never picked us up. Called 3 times before front desk answered. Manager gave excuse that it was out of his control and that they use a 3rd party vendor for the shuttles. Had problems with room key. They all seemed like they hear guest complaints a lot and have ways of condescending ways of blowing you off that make you feel like you did something wrong rather than them. They won't return emails/phone calls/etc... Expect zero apologies if you have a problem.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Not very close to the airport."
The shuttle ride from the airport is too infrequent.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Susan C
"If you're only staying for one night..."
I was stuck overnight in Denver due to flight delays/cancellations and ended up here. It was a fine place to stay for one night, rather than sleeping at the airport terminal. Free shuttle to and from airport was convenient. There's nothing really within walking distance (food wise), but a number of local restaurants deliver food to hotel. Friendly staff, but nothing to write home about.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"If u get it cheap it's ok"
Hotel had weird smell. Curtains were see threw. Phone in room didn't work. Breakfast only starts at 5. If u need a quick place before your flight but I wouldn't pay more then 60 bucks
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
katie
"Ok hotel"
Our stay was ok. The hotel was clean. But really need some maintentaine. Had trouble with door unlocking and handle on the sink was broking.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
james
"meh"
First off hotels.com needs to be more accurate with the pictures on there site cause the room I seen and paid for was not the room they tried to give me.. I had to pay an extra 60+ to get the room I seen on the website.. But other then that it was a nice stay
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Angel
"Family Get Away"
Great breakfast! Clean comfortable rooms. Pool area was clean, hot tub wasn't hot but still enjoyable. Overall pleased with our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"stay due to weather"
It was pretty good. Several rooms partied all night keeping us a wake. the morning meal was not stock back up when it was gone, so people wanting breakfeast was not able to get the hot thing. Had to stay close to the airport were I work because I could not get home. Called the shuttle the first night and was told 40 min and an hour later the driver showed up. Called the second night and was told 15 min, 30 min later the driver showed up. But in all respect it is a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
sherry
I could not sleep , the hotel was old but the staff was nice
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Unreliable shuttle, poor staff, unapologetic GM"
I chose this hotel for my mother for the advertised 24 hr. shuttle to DIA. Beware!! They don't always answer the phone and the shuttle's aren't always running. When she arrived at 10:30 pm, she called the hotel several times with no answer. Finally, after another 12 rings, they told her the shuttle would be at Isl. 3 in 10 min. She confirmed with several other guests and attendants and waited 1 1/2hr. in the freezing cold before giving up and paying $40 for a cab. She didn't get to the hotel until 2:00 am to find the two hotel shuttles parked outside with no drivers. The front desk staff were clueless and unapologetic. Other guests also complained about shuttle probs. at breakfast the next day. Also, her room key didn't work and the girl told her to just jiggle it in case the batteries might be dead. She finally reprogrammed the key and magically it worked! I called the GM who had a canned response that it was crazy busy and there must have been some miscommunication. He only offered to show me video footage of the shuttles in operation if I wanted to come down to the hotel to look (I live in CA). I used to work in hotels so I give credit when it's due. This hotel is used to complaints and they've trained their staff to blow them off! Plan on being frustrated with no other recompense than to leave a deserved poor review where possible. I'll NEVER give Choice Hotels my money again.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"not the nice hotel it shows in pictures."
this hotel was not the nice hotel it shows its self to be. run down rooms, refrigerator made loud noise, could hear my neighbors toilet flush and running water. NO HOT WATER at 9 am for shows. POOR STAFF POOR HOTEL NEVER AGAIN, Hot Tub was GREEN, and not filtering. i left a request for management to call about these problems. no one EVER called to try to make any of it right. Motel 6 might have been a better choice.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"quality inn"
The bathroom tub was nasty & they could us a upgrade all the way around.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
The pool was extremely cold and the hot tub was barely warm. The bottom of the hot tub had sand or something on the bottom. I book hotels that have good pools. I was very upset and all the front desk said is that the filtration doesn't work during the winter time. With the room the toilet flooded and we barely got an apology. All the manager did was throw an attitude and for compinsation for all the problems was give my daughter a candy bar and soda. I will NOT be staying here again.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Duane
We stayed here one night after a late flight arrival @ Denver. The hotel and staff did a good job taking care of us.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Close to airport but not much else."
Nice room, comfortable, convenient to the airport. Clean and quiet!
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"stuck in denver at airport"
Cancelled flight had us needing a hotel overnight. this hotel was my answer. Large room with a king bed and separate sitting area. Great breakfast, and a 24 hour - warm pool and HOT TUB (in all honesty the pool area is ugly). Finally, but very important a FREE airport shuttle each way. The young woman at the front desk was working a 16 hour shift but was friendly and helpful. We had a great stay in a pinch.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Held hostage at quality inn"
Terrible stay. A number of things went on while there and we were assured several times that we'd be getting a refund for the horrible time we had, even if we didn't leave for the night. Upon leaving the assistant manager, who full and well what happened the night before, refused to rectify the situation,told us we were lying, hung up on us when we tried to call after leaving, then finally agreed to a small refund which I guess was better than nothing.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Amber
"Great Stay!"
Everything you would need in a hotel. Great room, very spacious clean and breakfast was wonderful.
"Layover in Denver"
Asked for late checkout due to flight 8 hours past checkout time. Was granted. Breakfast lacking in more quality protein. Nice to have the hot water and water available during the day. Much appreciated.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
DEBRA
"Got the Job done!"
Had to get the Queen to DIA early and the Shuttle bus worked out great!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Jerald
"Thanks for a good stay"
Loved that the pool was open 24 hrs. We had a late dinner and was happy we could swim later. Desk staff was very helpful. breakfast was good. Room was big enough to make the room more comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Virginia
"Not bad"
I had to move 5 times but at least the receptionist was very helpful! They need to make their maintenence people replace batteries in everything so they aren't beeping all night!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Vanessa
"close to the airport"
i was a late arrival, they had everythin ready for me and my room was perfect.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
shane
"wonderful"
The stay was wonderful. I was never disturbed by noise and I got to enjoy peace.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Brandie
"better choices for same money"
The room was clean but old. Old furniture and carpet. Smoke detector hanging by wires from ceiling... Same thing with hallway exit sign. Breakfast was good but area was very cold. I will not stay here again. There are better choices for the same money.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Matthew
"Soberia"
Not walking distance to any restaurants. Isolated on side road from main roads. Generic and non-homey feel.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Wayne
"roomy rooms"
my room was very nice and pretty roomy but it was right by the housekeepers storage room which they were very noisy starting around 8am other than that it was a nice room.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Bruce
"Clean, Basic and Comfortable."
The Hotel was clean and affordable. It is located further from the primary area hotels on Tower Road, which is where I would normally stay. When I booked this room, I didn't realize it was about 12 miles from the airport as opposed to Tower Road Hotels which are about 5 miles. But, it was convenient enough. As a business traveler, it did not have convenient outlets to charge devices. But, all in all, it was clean, basic, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015