All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Decent place to stay"
Got in late- in time for dinner and left early. Hotel was a great place for the night. Unusual smells in hallways and stairwell. And difficult sink handle. VERY hot water in rooms but hot tub was barely hot.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Rachel
"Great place to stay!"
very nice staff!
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
james
"Fine hotel for the price"
I did a one night stay from a Sunday to Monday. The desk clerk, who was the Assistant Manager, was helpful and courteous. The floor plan of my room was a bit interesting, but it was sufficient for the purpose of the stay. The high pitched noise coming from the mini fridge woke me up in the middle of the night, there was some mildew in the shower, otherwise no problems. The breakfast had standard options, which was fine. Nothing to write home about but not anything that would deter another quick stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Joni
"Room for under $100.00"
The staff was rude and did not have much to say to me at check out nor at check in. The check in clerk was on the phone the entire time and did not even say hello.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
GERALD
"Definitely not quality."
We waited 30+ minutes to check in and the guy didn't even acknowledge us and there was just one person in front of us. When we got into our room, there was no air on and it was very stinky. Nice sized rooms, but that's all I can compliment.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
laura
"Nice place, great room, good servic- pool too cold"
Nice hotel. Good service. Door and key was a little touchy- took several tries to get into room. Pool water was too cold, sadly, we could not go swimming.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Debbie
"two stars,"
Taps on the sinks, one was on backwards and the other the handle came off. The bed was comfortable, but I think the Denver area charges to much for hotels over all.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Garry E.
"Best value in this price range"
A super value. Very professional front desk staff. Would come again.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"one night stand"
It was just over night but it was very nice service was excellent, the room was very clean. The front desk agent was very helpful and courtesy I will be stay again when I fly through.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Kimberly
"Not Quality"
Service was defiantly not quality, TV in room didn't work it took them five hours and five phone calls to the front desk for them to move us to another room, witch had a TV that the sound cracked so baddy we didn't watch TV. Room was clean. Our stay was anything but Quality!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Jon
"not brilliant"
fire alarm went off twice in the night. both elevators out of service.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Past ready for a re-fresh!!!!"
There was a hole in the wall @ 2" square. The curtain valance was torn and hanging down. The corners had been kicked in and not repaired. There were burns on the carpet. The furniture tops had water blisters on them and holes in them from previously secured items, (TV). The microwave was missing its bottom pads. It really looked like the staff was trying but had little with which to work. This is a tired hotel. Definitely ready for a refresh.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"A pleasant Surprise!"
It was a great place to stay. One of the nicest ones in a long time.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Denver Airport - Gateway Park
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Jelena Dobric
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Jane
"Convenient stay"
Location is awkward to get to but the area is decent for a highway hotel near the airport. The staff was friendly and attentive to my needs. Room was comfortable and spacious but I did feel it was overpriced.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Nicole
"Not a great hotel"
this hotel was not worth the cost. The room was nice enough and it was clean but the hotel staff was not great, the breakfast was terrible, The hot tub was barely lukewarm, and the pool had so much Chlorine it burned my eyes!
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Good
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Say no to this Quality Inn - overpriced"
Hotel was in poor condition. Paid way to much for the quality of the facility! Key cards did not work, we were locked out of our room several times. Carpet in common areas & in room was dirty. Tub was dirty or stained.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice and Calm Stay"
Overall the stay was good.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great place to stay, if you like stained towels."
I only stayed one night in said hotel, as the entire city of Denver had no vacancy. After paying at least three times the average price (average price is $99 a night, I paid $330) of a night at this hotel, I was already highly disappointed. The location was okay if you're just looking for a hotel near the airport, but the room was disgusting. I'm pretty sure it was never cleaned after the former visitors stayed as it had a distinct unwelcoming smell. After checking in, I decided to take a long shower after my 14-hour drive. The bathroom was dirty and smelled of mold. I took a quick shower due to the uncleanliness of the tub and reached for a towel, only to be horrified as a wiped my face with a blood-stained towel. NEVER stay here.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Jaime
"Clean and comfortable, no complaints."
Room was clean and comfortable. Reasonable price, fridge and microwave nice to have.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Briana
Thank You - it as wonderful. Very convenient having extended parking available.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"Great time"
It was a very nice place to stay. It was quite and u didn't here anyone else coming and going
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Mary ann
"Quality Inn and Suites at Gateway Park in Denver"
The hotel was quiet, not many guests. It was off the beaten track, which also meant that we had trouble finding it and had to ask directions. It did not have a coffee pot in the room, even though the website said it would. When asked about getting one, we were told they had none to spare. There was no closet or place to hang dresses or suits. It had no place in the shower to put your soap! however, it did have a refrigerator, two sinks, two queen beds and a sofa, so plenty of space. It was not a bad night's stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Not bad"
For what and where it is... it's ok
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Jayson
"Good place to lay your head."
Nice clean room. Good location off of I70. Good continental breakfast. Was not there long enough to check out the pool, but it's nice they have one.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Tracey
"Nice hotel with shuttle"
The room was very nice. Spacious and clean. The shower water pressure was terrible and that is a deal breaker for me.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
We missed our connecting flight in Denver and had to spend an unplanned overnight at DIA. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the front desk staff was friendly and provided complimentary toiletries to us as our luggage stayed at the airport. The hotel provided a free airport shuttle, although the departures back to DIA were somewhat infrequent. Overall it was a very satisfactory stay.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
mark
"Great location. In process of remodeling"
Hotel was in great location. Close to I-70 And Buckley AFB. Hotel is in the process of being remodeled. Bathroom set up was a little odd but functional. Room was very clean. Staff was friendly. Hotel offered complimentary breakfast but we did not try it. Had to call desk to get password for wifi. Overall a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
slsnyder
"Great place, great price."
We were on a road trip from California to Maryland. We took the I70 and this hotel came up on the way. It was very nice, didn't cost much, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good as well. I would stay here again. ONLY issue I had was the upstairs guests were having a lot of fun all night long and were not at all quiet about it. So if I had any complaints, it's that the floors are a little thin, so maybe next time I would get a room on the top floor.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Steph
"Good for overnight stay heading out to the airport"
The room and the facility was very clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Disappointed and Way Overpriced"
There was bad weather in Denver so the airport cancelled and delayed many flights. There were few hotel rooms available so the Quality Inn raised their rates to $339 per night. Unfortunately, this was the only hotel room we could find within 30 miles of the airport so we booked it. The hotel staff was very nice and the room was clean. However, the king bed totally sagged in the middle, you could see a dent in it even when it was made. For $339 per night, I expected a good quality bed. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not good"
Needed updating 20 years ago
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Needed a Handicap Hotel. Shower did not work properly. I complained several times. Never fixed. No maintenance person. No manager available to talk to about problems. No Handicap accessible van or shuttle for trips to and from the airport, which made the trip very expensive, uncomfortable and time consuming.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"OK Hotel"
When walking into our room a smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering. It is a non smoking establishment but people must have been able to smoke in that Room at one time and the smell stayed. We called the front desk and they had no problem putting us in a different room. The TV in the new room had a horrible picture with lines and static running through it making it difficult to watch. The kids enjoyed the pool. There was only a shower no tub but the shower was nice and big.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Jana
"Hotel close to DIA"
We had a pleasant stay. Enjoyed the cookies at front desk and the helpful staff. Rates may be a little high, but not significantly different than others around DIA. Did not get scheduled wake up call. Could have been disastrous, but fortunately our internal alarm sounded. I would have appreciated a clock in the room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Sue
"The hotel is not the one pictured"
We had a flight delay and had to stay near the airport overnight. All rooms at that point were expensive. We arrived at a hotel decidedly different than the one pictured on this site. It was clean physically, but the paint was coming off the wall in the bathroom, it smelled like Brussel Sprouts. The site showed a modern crisp high end hotel. This one had been renovated, but just barely from a cosmetic standpoint. Construction was poorly done, and the bathroom had me think twice about a shower. Breakfast was big and food was relatively good for this type of buffet - shuttle service to airport handy. But we paid $350 for a room that was not worth $75, and the best hotels.com could do was provide us a $100 voucher for a future stay........
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Kara
Front Dest personnel very courteous and very helpful. Would recommend to family and friends Breakfast very good.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Becky
"Dirty in Denver."
Stranded due to flight issue. Terrible, smelly, dirty hotel. Unfriendly staff. Avoid this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Elevator did not work, kept taking me up and down up and down. After ten minutes I was finally able to get off the elevator. Which is fine, it's a machine - they're going to break down. However, I'm carrying 4 bags and get back to the front desk and in stead of trying to help me the clerk just pointed in some direction and said "use the other one". After another ten minutes I managed to find the other elevator way in the back of the hotel. Was only able to find it b/c a maid showed me. Finally get up to the room and the A/C is completely off (95 degrees that day). Other than the customer service and the elevator not working, the room was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Holly
"Dated but comfy"
This hotel is real dated, pool was super cold and hot tub colder. Breakfast was amazing and rooms were clean but dated. Beds super comfy. It was great for us because we just needed a place to sleep with a great breakfast to hit the road in the morning.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Tiffany
"My how things have changed"
We stayed here last year for a conference. The only issue at that time was the hot tub - not jets. THIS year, our room was OK; outlet near sink was missing an outlet cover (nervous about getting shocked), the elevator smelled, and the hot tub... Wasn't hot. Not even warm. To top it off, the stairs going into the hot tub had a slippery film on them that caused my wife to slip and fall in. Then breakfast was horrible. Not sure what happened over 12 months, but we won't be back. (We'll be in Denver again next Aug - just won't stay here)
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Basic accommodations near airport"
Pretty basic accommodations but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. It appeared that some repairs had been started but not completed in the room. We arrived late and left early, so we didn't get a chance to test out the breakfast, wifi or other features of the hotel. The rate charged was quite high for the level of accommodations but all the hotels in Denver were charging high rates that night for some reason.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
The woman taking care of the breakfast was very rude, and it was the worst I've ever had at a hotel. We drove down the street and had breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Yuk"
Needed to stay near DIA at the last minute & all my usual spots were booked. This hotel was very tired & smelled bad. Desk people were ok and tried but too busy. Key did not work properly.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Vegas style, cigarrete smelling, overpriced dump!"
Too much money for shabby, old, musty, cigarrte smelling, dump.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Half Mast"
Friendly staff. The flag should have been flown half mast in honor of our military who died recently. This would have meant a bunch to us.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Dirty and smells like smoke"
Hotel was filthy and run down. Smoke on lampshade so switched rooms. Gross grout in tub
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
run
"Close to airport but not hedgehog friendly."
Room was spacious and clean. Hotel staff was great. Got in late and left early so not sure about the neighborhood. It did have a Harley dealer next door. I was happy with that. Good food selection for breakfast. The only issues were they ran out of full size plates in the dining area. The small plates barely had enough room for a couple spoons full of scrambled eggs. I did also have a unique problem not many people would experience. Through a death in the family I inherited a miniature hedgehog. It was in a small cage with no chance of making any kind of mess or noise. I was not allowed to bring it into the room. I could have a dog in the room, but not a tiny hedgehog in a cage. Rules are rules I guess. Overall I would highly recommend the hotel as long as you don't have a hedgehog.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Russell
Stayed just 1 night because of a early flight. hotel was clean and easy to get to and from the airport. It was nice to have Dennys within walking distance, since we were there late and with no car.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Comfortable stay!"
Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Tub drain was extremely slow though.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015