All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Nice hotel with shuttle"
The room was very nice. Spacious and clean. The shower water pressure was terrible and that is a deal breaker for me.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
We missed our connecting flight in Denver and had to spend an unplanned overnight at DIA. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the front desk staff was friendly and provided complimentary toiletries to us as our luggage stayed at the airport. The hotel provided a free airport shuttle, although the departures back to DIA were somewhat infrequent. Overall it was a very satisfactory stay.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
mark
"Great location. In process of remodeling"
Hotel was in great location. Close to I-70 And Buckley AFB. Hotel is in the process of being remodeled. Bathroom set up was a little odd but functional. Room was very clean. Staff was friendly. Hotel offered complimentary breakfast but we did not try it. Had to call desk to get password for wifi. Overall a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
slsnyder
"Great place, great price."
We were on a road trip from California to Maryland. We took the I70 and this hotel came up on the way. It was very nice, didn't cost much, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good as well. I would stay here again. ONLY issue I had was the upstairs guests were having a lot of fun all night long and were not at all quiet about it. So if I had any complaints, it's that the floors are a little thin, so maybe next time I would get a room on the top floor.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Steph
"Good for overnight stay heading out to the airport"
The room and the facility was very clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Disappointed and Way Overpriced"
There was bad weather in Denver so the airport cancelled and delayed many flights. There were few hotel rooms available so the Quality Inn raised their rates to $339 per night. Unfortunately, this was the only hotel room we could find within 30 miles of the airport so we booked it. The hotel staff was very nice and the room was clean. However, the king bed totally sagged in the middle, you could see a dent in it even when it was made. For $339 per night, I expected a good quality bed. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not good"
Needed updating 20 years ago
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Needed a Handicap Hotel. Shower did not work properly. I complained several times. Never fixed. No maintenance person. No manager available to talk to about problems. No Handicap accessible van or shuttle for trips to and from the airport, which made the trip very expensive, uncomfortable and time consuming.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"OK Hotel"
When walking into our room a smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering. It is a non smoking establishment but people must have been able to smoke in that Room at one time and the smell stayed. We called the front desk and they had no problem putting us in a different room. The TV in the new room had a horrible picture with lines and static running through it making it difficult to watch. The kids enjoyed the pool. There was only a shower no tub but the shower was nice and big.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Jana
"Hotel close to DIA"
We had a pleasant stay. Enjoyed the cookies at front desk and the helpful staff. Rates may be a little high, but not significantly different than others around DIA. Did not get scheduled wake up call. Could have been disastrous, but fortunately our internal alarm sounded. I would have appreciated a clock in the room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Sue
"The hotel is not the one pictured"
We had a flight delay and had to stay near the airport overnight. All rooms at that point were expensive. We arrived at a hotel decidedly different than the one pictured on this site. It was clean physically, but the paint was coming off the wall in the bathroom, it smelled like Brussel Sprouts. The site showed a modern crisp high end hotel. This one had been renovated, but just barely from a cosmetic standpoint. Construction was poorly done, and the bathroom had me think twice about a shower. Breakfast was big and food was relatively good for this type of buffet - shuttle service to airport handy. But we paid $350 for a room that was not worth $75, and the best hotels.com could do was provide us a $100 voucher for a future stay........
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Kara
Front Dest personnel very courteous and very helpful. Would recommend to family and friends Breakfast very good.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Becky
"Dirty in Denver."
Stranded due to flight issue. Terrible, smelly, dirty hotel. Unfriendly staff. Avoid this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Elevator did not work, kept taking me up and down up and down. After ten minutes I was finally able to get off the elevator. Which is fine, it's a machine - they're going to break down. However, I'm carrying 4 bags and get back to the front desk and in stead of trying to help me the clerk just pointed in some direction and said "use the other one". After another ten minutes I managed to find the other elevator way in the back of the hotel. Was only able to find it b/c a maid showed me. Finally get up to the room and the A/C is completely off (95 degrees that day). Other than the customer service and the elevator not working, the room was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Holly
"Dated but comfy"
This hotel is real dated, pool was super cold and hot tub colder. Breakfast was amazing and rooms were clean but dated. Beds super comfy. It was great for us because we just needed a place to sleep with a great breakfast to hit the road in the morning.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Tiffany
"My how things have changed"
We stayed here last year for a conference. The only issue at that time was the hot tub - not jets. THIS year, our room was OK; outlet near sink was missing an outlet cover (nervous about getting shocked), the elevator smelled, and the hot tub... Wasn't hot. Not even warm. To top it off, the stairs going into the hot tub had a slippery film on them that caused my wife to slip and fall in. Then breakfast was horrible. Not sure what happened over 12 months, but we won't be back. (We'll be in Denver again next Aug - just won't stay here)
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Basic accommodations near airport"
Pretty basic accommodations but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. It appeared that some repairs had been started but not completed in the room. We arrived late and left early, so we didn't get a chance to test out the breakfast, wifi or other features of the hotel. The rate charged was quite high for the level of accommodations but all the hotels in Denver were charging high rates that night for some reason.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
The woman taking care of the breakfast was very rude, and it was the worst I've ever had at a hotel. We drove down the street and had breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Yuk"
Needed to stay near DIA at the last minute & all my usual spots were booked. This hotel was very tired & smelled bad. Desk people were ok and tried but too busy. Key did not work properly.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Vegas style, cigarrete smelling, overpriced dump!"
Too much money for shabby, old, musty, cigarrte smelling, dump.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Half Mast"
Friendly staff. The flag should have been flown half mast in honor of our military who died recently. This would have meant a bunch to us.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Dirty and smells like smoke"
Hotel was filthy and run down. Smoke on lampshade so switched rooms. Gross grout in tub
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
run
"Close to airport but not hedgehog friendly."
Room was spacious and clean. Hotel staff was great. Got in late and left early so not sure about the neighborhood. It did have a Harley dealer next door. I was happy with that. Good food selection for breakfast. The only issues were they ran out of full size plates in the dining area. The small plates barely had enough room for a couple spoons full of scrambled eggs. I did also have a unique problem not many people would experience. Through a death in the family I inherited a miniature hedgehog. It was in a small cage with no chance of making any kind of mess or noise. I was not allowed to bring it into the room. I could have a dog in the room, but not a tiny hedgehog in a cage. Rules are rules I guess. Overall I would highly recommend the hotel as long as you don't have a hedgehog.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Russell
Stayed just 1 night because of a early flight. hotel was clean and easy to get to and from the airport. It was nice to have Dennys within walking distance, since we were there late and with no car.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Comfortable stay!"
Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Tub drain was extremely slow though.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Disappointed!"
I thought I had free parking when I made this reservation & had to pay for this when I was out of town. I asked for a wake up call & that didn't happen. Upon my return to the airport I waited forever for a shuttle & didn't see one & they didn't give me instructions of who to call for a ride. I ended up paying a lot more again for a cab! Not staying here again! So disappointed this time. Also no breakfast available for early morning shuttle people.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Hotel is a little dated. Front desk staff are ok. Not overly friendly. Rooms are clean and area is good.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
A bit noisy at night if your room is facing the highway. Earplugs recommended.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Poor experience"
Bed was very uncomfortable. Night clerk was rude. We left several items in the room & after calling the next day no one ever responded.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Handy to Airport"
Sheets had stains, the hotel is very dirty and worn out.shower is nice but the curtain is to short,water all over the floor.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
bowlees
"Stay away"
This place stinks
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
david
"Price gouging and not a great hotel at all."
The hotel was very damp... the tub/shower had hair in it (345). The breakfast attendant, Danielle, knocked over a bottle of hot sauce from the table and it broke, splattering hot sauce on my white pants and could only say... SORRY! Front desk had nothing they could do. I was on a forced flight cancellation and this was the only hotel that still had rooms available for $287.00 for one night. Price outrageous for this hotel, should be no more than $69.00 room night if that. Price gouging people that are in a desperate situation with children is unbelievable. I am so angry I can not stand it.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Kelley
The staff is very, very friendly. The hotel, however, needs work. The room doesn't get cold, or dark and for whatever reason, the toilet seat flops down on your back when you use the can.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Minimal services"
Flight was canceled so had to rebook for the following day. We checked in at midnight and were told all seats for 6am shuttle were taken so gad to go at 5am. No breakfast available for our departure time.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Terri
Even though our reservation on hotels.com originally provided the address to the Quality Inn located off Tower Road we were booked at the other. The tiles were falling off the walls in the pool, the lock on our room door was broken, the front entry was not very clean, the bathroom was dirty, and it was overall in very poor condition.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Night clerk/manager (?) was great! I think her name was Jelena? She was pleasant, accommodating, and not easily ruffled when a huge influx of guests suddenly arrived. Also, we booked a room with 2 queen beds, and were pleasantly surprised to find a hide-a-bed couch in our room. Our son slept there, which gave everyone else more space to sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Rooms are dated and not well maintained."
Went here for work. Hotel is in a good area close to dining and shopping but isn't well maintained or cleaned.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Not worth the money"
It was ok but not even close to the money it cost! Will be looking elsewhere next time!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
jason
"Bad from beginning to end."
Arrived at 11 pm to stand in line for over 30 minutes to check in behind a group of people who were staying on vouchers from airlines. Finally got to room and it was old and worn out. Signed up for 6:30 am shuttle. Breakfast started at 6 am. When we arrived for breakfast at 6, there was no food. At 6:15 one single person was putting out some breakfast items. None of the items went together. Cereal no milk. Cream cheese no bagels. Cold potatoes, luke warm eggs, gravy, no biscuits. As we were leaving at 6:30. About 2/3rds of the items were out. When we got into the van to go to airport it smelled so strongly of vomit that I could barely breath. It was awful!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
K.R.
"Comfy bed but stinky room"
The hotel was about what we expected with respect to condition. The facility was tired and dated but the bed and pillows were very comfortable! I was ready for a good nights sleep after a long day of driving so we were very pleased with the bedding. We were not however expecting the smell in our room or hallways. The room was non smoking but it smelled very smoky. The hallways smelled very smoky, stale and even like a skunk in the morning. I think if they were to paint and replace the carpet things would smell much better! Breakfast was the typical eggs, sausage, dry cereal, waffles, etc. but the food areas were well stocked and clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Shari
The third room we were put into had air. Elevators were broken.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"One night in Denver"
We arrived about 10PM. One person was at the front desk with four people in line. This person was dealing with the line and phone calls. The other employee stayed in the back instead of helping the front counter. The hotel had one elevator inop and our room door was propped open and bed in disarray. An employee fixed it promptly, but it was strange to be like that at 10PM. The room was in fair order, but had cob webs on the lamps and the tub mat really needed to be changed. In the morning both elevators were inop. Overpriced for what you get.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
The room smelled. We didn't feel comfortable taking our shoes off. Construction in hotel messy. Printers for guests not working, neither of the two. Disappointed.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"nice room nice staff"
elevator did not work. the pool was clean but the hot tub was not working properly.free breakfast was delicious and much more than expected
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Margaret
This hotel is not worth the price..definitely not where one would for relaxation
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"What a dump!"
Would definitely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Old and worn out, and a very musty smell.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stranded at Denver international"
This was an unplanned stay in Denver due to a cancelled late afternoon flight. Ended up this was closest to airport but still 20-30 minutes away. Free shuttle was appreciated. Rest of property was ok but not worth the $250 + I paid for the last minute accommodation. Clean but very basic. Much better than spending night in airport!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"It was like being bullied on the playground..."
Every hotel was booked for some reason,and they took advantage of this and charged double their normal rate.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE, NICE AND CLEAN, GOOD DEAL
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
francisco
"Nice!"
Have nice hotel on the eastern edge of town. Loved the double vanity.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015