All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
2930 James Sanders Blvd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great people great service"
I am very pleased that we stayed with your hotel. My Mother had a heart attack about 1/2 hour after getting to the hotel. They gave me information I requested about the nearest hospital and worked with us since we needed to stay a few extra days. They gave us a great rate and helped with anything we needed. We will stay again
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Cleanliness good maintenance good all very acceptable
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
This Drury is nice but could use a little updating. It is clean and in a good location.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
Jodie
"Excellent Suite"
This hotel is a great stop for us while traveling with a pet. They are nice and the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Yearly Sister's Get-together"
My neices and I get together every year in Paducah. 5 drive from middle Missouri, 1 comes from Tennessee, and I drive down from Louisville, KY. This was the 3rd year we stayed at Drury Inn Suites. The staff is terrific, the rooms are clean, and it is centerally located for all the shops. My only complaint would be that I wish they had ajoining rooms -with a door- inside so we can go back and forth without having to go out in the hall. Also it would be nice to have Queen beds instead of just double.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Perfect room and very clean! Staff were friendly and the breakfast was better than the average complimentary meal.
Business trip Jun 11, 2013
The room was very clean. The breakfast was delicious. The pool was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Nathan
"Everything was excellent"
Courteous staff, good breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Awesome Weekend Trip"
This hotel was one of the nicest we have stayed at in Paducah. The rooms were clean and beds very comfy. The staff was extremely accomadating to our family. The breakfast area was set up like a restaurant buffet. They served hot food of bisquits and gravy, potatoes, sausage patties and scrambled eggs. My husband enjoyed the waffle bar where you make your own waffles. We would definitley stay again.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Sherry
Great hotel and service
Other trip May 3, 2013
First time at a Drury Suites and was pleasantly surprised. Great overall experience.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great Accommodations!"
My family and I spent a night on our way back from Florida to Wisconsin. We had never heard of Drury Suites but past reviews led us to give it a try, and I'm glad we did. Great accommodations. Beds were very comfortable, the place was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this place.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Dempsey
"Awesome value"
Beds were comfortable. Had a nice sitting area with a room divider to seperate this from the sleeping area. Two nice TVs. Great for a family. Have paid much more in the past for much less. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Dog-Friendly Suites"
As a dog owner, I like to be able to take my dogs with me, and I really appreciate that Drury Suites allows pets. I've stayed at this particular Drury Suites about 15 times and each time it's like pets-a-palooza. Pros: Close to food, shopping, movies and the expressway. Allows pets. Has a nice sized separate suite area from the bedroom. Pool. Exercise room (small though). 2 washer/dryers. Pop and snack machine. Nice lobby area. Free continental breakfast. Free dinner (chips, hot dogs, baked potatoes, chili, pasta, stuff like that.) Price is good. Cons: The bathroom has a vent, but no fan, so when multiple people shower, it gets pretty steamy. They recently added a picnic bench right outside one of the back doors, which is nice, except people are using it as a smoking area, so when you walk in or out, you're assaulted with cigarette smoke. There should be no smoking within 15 feet of any entrance.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2012
Joy
We have stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice. They could use a larger variety of foods to serve for their breakfast and evening choices. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy everyday. Hot dogs, nachos & cheese, spaghetti nightly.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
M & K
"Can't be beat!"
Nice hotel, great location, service was great and the perks of a full breakfast and '530' dinner was unbeatable!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2012
Kim A.
"Convenient"
It was convenient location and loved the two meal service.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great location!"
This hotel is very close to the mall, restaurants, & other attractions. Compared to other hotels, I received a very nice suite for the money I paid. The room was very clean but the hotel overall is showing age. The next morning, I was greeted with a cheerful, "Good morning!" by the housekeepers and staff; I really like that! One small complaint; the guest pantry had no bottled water and could have been better stocked. Other than this, I'd surely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Chris G
"Great for families"
Hall carpets were dirty No outside pool Convenient to shopping,interstate,restaurants
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
Sandy

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Suites Paducah

"Pleasantly surprised"
07/22/15 Landlubber07 Joplin, Missouri
I knew this property was a bit on the older side, but all the other "pros" more than made up for it. Biggest pro was the excellent free dinner served. This was an unexpectedly huge spread presented in a very clean buffet area! Lots of variety and good quality. I was so grateful I didn't have to go back out and fetch dinner after being on the road all day! There was also free popcorn and sodas in the lobby all day which was great for the kids. I had a king suite which was pretty nice and spacious. Definitely dated (especially bathrooms) but well cared for, so no problems there. The indoor pool and hot tub were great, another "pro." The hot free breakfast was also quite good, so another pro! I found prices in Paducah hotels to be a little on the high side, but this was a good value for the money. The free meals were a dream come true for the road weary traveller!
"Always a great stop"
07/18/15 Krisinda C
Always stop here on our way to Tennesse. Great service, kickback always has good food and cheap drinks, and the beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. Hotel is located in a nuce are and is close to many restaurants.
"Great place to say in Paducah"
07/17/15 TA336 Wilmore, Kentucky
We stayed here in Paducah last year and will return again this year. Wonderful breakfasts, filling snack dinner, great pool, great hot top. Our suite is perfect for us with 2 queen beds,sofa, frig and microwave.
"Very nice property"
07/10/15 Brian R Iowa City, Iowa
This is probably my third time here in the last few years, and it's been a very good experience every time. Common areas are well maintained, rooms are spotless, beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is quite good. I asked for a quiet room this time, and the front desk clerk gave us a high floor room at the end of the hall and immediately turned to his colleague and asked her not to put any guests in the room next to us. You can't beat that kind of service, especially when traveling with kids.
"Amazing Value, Great Staff"
06/30/15 cement406 Des Moines, Iowa
This was the first time we stayed at a hotel in the Drury family. We chose it based on TripAdvisor recommendations well as good reviews from friends and family who have stayed at other Drury hotels. Our experience was fantastic. In fact, we wished that we would have tried a Drury hotel much earlier! We were greeted by friendly, professional staff who made us feel at home. The evening reception was yummy and filling. Our children loved it. They also liked the pool. Our room--actually suite--was spacious and welcoming. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was awesome. Filling and yummy--just like the evening reception the day before. The hotel also has a strategic location being right along I-24 as well as along one Paducah's major roads--including near the shopping mall. In spite of its location, our room was quiet. We felt like we got a lot of bang for our buck at this hotel. Based on our experience here we will definitely consider this hotel again the next time we visit Paducah.
06/30/15 Irene J Peosta, Iowa
Stayed last minute late, front desk person was very helpful and friendly, all the staff we encountered we very friendly, breakfast was very good, great selection, the pool to quote my kids is "the best they've been in" and hot tub was very hot with powerful jets, very relaxing after a long drive! Complementary pop corn and pop were a kids favorite. Right off high way but quite, slept very well, bed was pretty comfortable but pillows were amazing. My only complaint was that the bathroom could use a really good cleaning from ceiling, walls and door handles/jambs but not unacceptable. Staff again were just lovely, we would recommend!
"I was impressed."
06/29/15 PhlockHead Johnson City, Tennessee
From the outside I wasn't expecting much. But once inside it was very nice. Hotel is clean. The lobby has breakfast and dinner. There is also a popcorn machine for free. Overall satisfied with the suite.
"Our first stay at a Drury Inn"
06/22/15 James G Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our first time staying at a Drury Inn. Our friends had recommended that we stay at one. We were not disappointed. We had a good evening meal, breakfast and free pop corn and pop. This was all included in the price of our room. The room was clean and very adequate. We will stay again at another Drury Inn when traveling.
"best deal you can find"
06/21/15 scottcomedy Indianapolis, Indiana
I check in a they said, go into the food area-we are serving nachos and chili cheese dogs. Don't mind if I do. Saved 20 bucks on my kids, with the free soda. Oh and did I mention they had wine and beer--open bar! Another 20 there:) The room was huge. The bed was comfy. The breakfast was better than most. I can't imagine you could do better in the area.
"My 3rd stay at this location"
06/04/15 Vickie C Campbellsville
Can't say enough good things about Drury Suites. I had stayed here 2 times before on business. I talked so much about it my husband came with me this last time. He was as surprised as I was. You feel like royalty here. EVERYONE is super friendly. This place is always spotless. I stay here every chance I get.