All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
2930 James Sanders Blvd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel and service
Other trip May 3, 2013
First time at a Drury Suites and was pleasantly surprised. Great overall experience.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great Accommodations!"
My family and I spent a night on our way back from Florida to Wisconsin. We had never heard of Drury Suites but past reviews led us to give it a try, and I'm glad we did. Great accommodations. Beds were very comfortable, the place was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this place.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Dempsey
"Awesome value"
Beds were comfortable. Had a nice sitting area with a room divider to seperate this from the sleeping area. Two nice TVs. Great for a family. Have paid much more in the past for much less. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Dog-Friendly Suites"
As a dog owner, I like to be able to take my dogs with me, and I really appreciate that Drury Suites allows pets. I've stayed at this particular Drury Suites about 15 times and each time it's like pets-a-palooza. Pros: Close to food, shopping, movies and the expressway. Allows pets. Has a nice sized separate suite area from the bedroom. Pool. Exercise room (small though). 2 washer/dryers. Pop and snack machine. Nice lobby area. Free continental breakfast. Free dinner (chips, hot dogs, baked potatoes, chili, pasta, stuff like that.) Price is good. Cons: The bathroom has a vent, but no fan, so when multiple people shower, it gets pretty steamy. They recently added a picnic bench right outside one of the back doors, which is nice, except people are using it as a smoking area, so when you walk in or out, you're assaulted with cigarette smoke. There should be no smoking within 15 feet of any entrance.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2012
Joy
We have stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice. They could use a larger variety of foods to serve for their breakfast and evening choices. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy everyday. Hot dogs, nachos & cheese, spaghetti nightly.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
M & K
"Can't be beat!"
Nice hotel, great location, service was great and the perks of a full breakfast and '530' dinner was unbeatable!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2012
Kim A.
"Convenient"
It was convenient location and loved the two meal service.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great location!"
This hotel is very close to the mall, restaurants, & other attractions. Compared to other hotels, I received a very nice suite for the money I paid. The room was very clean but the hotel overall is showing age. The next morning, I was greeted with a cheerful, "Good morning!" by the housekeepers and staff; I really like that! One small complaint; the guest pantry had no bottled water and could have been better stocked. Other than this, I'd surely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Chris G
"Great for families"
Hall carpets were dirty No outside pool Convenient to shopping,interstate,restaurants
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Very convenient in location"
Other than the rough and routy school children that were unattended in the pool and hot tub area, it was nice. I was able to ride the exercise bike for my leg. That helped a lot. Just wished the sauna was in working order. But all in all it was very nice. Thank you so much.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2012
Brent young
"Great for handicapped travel"
As a handicappoed person, I found the bath area really great. All the rails met my needs. I used every one od them. Location of handicappped rooms accross from elivators is an asset. Enjoyed the breakfast bar. I am a diabetic, fruit chouice met my needs. The mall location was good for my wife.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
Sandy
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Suites Paducah

"Amazing Value, Great Staff"
06/30/15 cement406 Des Moines, Iowa
This was the first time we stayed at a hotel in the Drury family. We chose it based on TripAdvisor recommendations well as good reviews from friends and family who have stayed at other Drury hotels. Our experience was fantastic. In fact, we wished that we would have tried a Drury hotel much earlier! We were greeted by friendly, professional staff who made us feel at home. The evening reception was yummy and filling. Our children loved it. They also liked the pool. Our room--actually suite--was spacious and welcoming. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was awesome. Filling and yummy--just like the evening reception the day before. The hotel also has a strategic location being right along I-24 as well as along one Paducah's major roads--including near the shopping mall. In spite of its location, our room was quiet. We felt like we got a lot of bang for our buck at this hotel. Based on our experience here we will definitely consider this hotel again the next time we visit Paducah.
06/30/15 Irene J Peosta, Iowa
Stayed last minute late, front desk person was very helpful and friendly, all the staff we encountered we very friendly, breakfast was very good, great selection, the pool to quote my kids is "the best they've been in" and hot tub was very hot with powerful jets, very relaxing after a long drive! Complementary pop corn and pop were a kids favorite. Right off high way but quite, slept very well, bed was pretty comfortable but pillows were amazing. My only complaint was that the bathroom could use a really good cleaning from ceiling, walls and door handles/jambs but not unacceptable. Staff again were just lovely, we would recommend!
"I was impressed."
06/29/15 PhlockHead Johnson City, Tennessee
From the outside I wasn't expecting much. But once inside it was very nice. Hotel is clean. The lobby has breakfast and dinner. There is also a popcorn machine for free. Overall satisfied with the suite.
"Our first stay at a Drury Inn"
06/22/15 James G Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our first time staying at a Drury Inn. Our friends had recommended that we stay at one. We were not disappointed. We had a good evening meal, breakfast and free pop corn and pop. This was all included in the price of our room. The room was clean and very adequate. We will stay again at another Drury Inn when traveling.
"best deal you can find"
06/21/15 scottcomedy Indianapolis, Indiana
I check in a they said, go into the food area-we are serving nachos and chili cheese dogs. Don't mind if I do. Saved 20 bucks on my kids, with the free soda. Oh and did I mention they had wine and beer--open bar! Another 20 there:) The room was huge. The bed was comfy. The breakfast was better than most. I can't imagine you could do better in the area.
"My 3rd stay at this location"
06/04/15 Vickie C Campbellsville
Can't say enough good things about Drury Suites. I had stayed here 2 times before on business. I talked so much about it my husband came with me this last time. He was as surprised as I was. You feel like royalty here. EVERYONE is super friendly. This place is always spotless. I stay here every chance I get.
"Great value for family. Great staff for everyone."
06/03/15 Pennsylvania530 Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Low-cost suites hotel with excellent amenities: mini-fridge, microwave, free WiFi etc. Free hot breakfast - a must for the kids. Plus every doggone chain restaurant in the western hemisphere within walking distance. I'm not a chain eater as a rule, but when in Paducah... Cannot say enough about the staff: friendly, helpful, kind, courteous. Had a bunch of messy, rambunctious kids with me and housekeeping could not have been sweeter.
"going east to paducah"
05/31/15 gjgloria Fulton, Missouri
trrifty inn is a drury hotel the room was clean the beds very comfortable the room was very quiet. the staff was very helpful. emily and lindsey helped us most. breakfast was good. you may have your pet with you in the room. tennessee valley authority, is well worth the stop. dam is the longest on the tenn river. the couple shared a lot of information. there fishing below the dam. they were catching fist any size from 1 foot to 3 foot long .is free.paducah distilled sprits moonshine come is very interesting. peach, apple shine, lemonade and strawberry
"First stay since property was refurbished - nice!"
05/27/15 Andrea_P_N Chicago suburbs
We stayed at this hotel about 15 years ago and my comments then were... it's so dark! We stay in Paducah to see family fairly often and we thought we'd try Drury Suites again since i read it had been refurbished. It is so nice now! Everything looks fresh and new, comfortable beds and newer sofa beds. The breakfast was the norm but the service there was good and I had no complaints! I'm sorry we weren't there to check out the evening reception. Maybe next time - we will be back!
"First stay"
05/26/15 Rehabwhiz
This was my first experience at this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Bring your shampoo and body wash as those items are in bulk dispensers in the shower . Evening Kickback meal offered a variety of choices and a bar. Breakfast offerings included hot and cold entrees. All in all, a good experience. I will return here when visiting Paducah.