All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
2930 James Sanders Blvd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient and clean"
Just a stopover while driving through. I had stayed at this hotel before and was very happy with the experience. Very helpful staff, great accommodations for the price and a good hot breakfast before you hit the road.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Mary Anne
"Very nice, comfortable, and spacious."
I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler. The staff was very friendly and the suites were spacious, clean, and very comfortable. It's true as their advertisement states, "the extras aren't extras there". We really enjoyed our stayed. It was worth every penny.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"The best place in Paducah"
The staff went out of their way to help my husband who walks with a cane. They secured us a handicap room with many safety features. The hot breakfast was wonderful. We will stay there the next time in paducah
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"early arrival had to wait"
We arrived early but the guests before us did not leave until 2 and check out time is 11. we had to wait two hours for the room to be cleaned. Which is really not the hotels fault. Aside from that everything was good. When i booked online the hotel was rated with three stars but should have been rated higher. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Brenda
"Standard quality experience at Drury"
Two room suite was nice with the sitting area separated from the bedroom. Very comfortable. You get what you pay for and Drury has always delivered for us. This time was no different.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
SLG
Wonderful breakfast. Easy access.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
G.M.
"Great deal"
Lots of hotels to choose from in Paducah when traveling through, and I've only stayed at the Drury hotels because they offer comfy rooms, a good breakfast, and free wi-fi that has a good enough signal to watch streaming video without interference. It's an especially good deal with the extra discount when you purchase blind. I've always been placed in a Drury hotel when I purchase this way in this area and been very happy.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great people great service"
I am very pleased that we stayed with your hotel. My Mother had a heart attack about 1/2 hour after getting to the hotel. They gave me information I requested about the nearest hospital and worked with us since we needed to stay a few extra days. They gave us a great rate and helped with anything we needed. We will stay again
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Cleanliness good maintenance good all very acceptable
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
This Drury is nice but could use a little updating. It is clean and in a good location.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
Jodie
"Excellent Suite"
This hotel is a great stop for us while traveling with a pet. They are nice and the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Yearly Sister's Get-together"
My neices and I get together every year in Paducah. 5 drive from middle Missouri, 1 comes from Tennessee, and I drive down from Louisville, KY. This was the 3rd year we stayed at Drury Inn Suites. The staff is terrific, the rooms are clean, and it is centerally located for all the shops. My only complaint would be that I wish they had ajoining rooms -with a door- inside so we can go back and forth without having to go out in the hall. Also it would be nice to have Queen beds instead of just double.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Perfect room and very clean! Staff were friendly and the breakfast was better than the average complimentary meal.
Business trip Jun 11, 2013
The room was very clean. The breakfast was delicious. The pool was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Nathan
"Everything was excellent"
Courteous staff, good breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Awesome Weekend Trip"
This hotel was one of the nicest we have stayed at in Paducah. The rooms were clean and beds very comfy. The staff was extremely accomadating to our family. The breakfast area was set up like a restaurant buffet. They served hot food of bisquits and gravy, potatoes, sausage patties and scrambled eggs. My husband enjoyed the waffle bar where you make your own waffles. We would definitley stay again.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Sherry
Great hotel and service
Other trip May 3, 2013
First time at a Drury Suites and was pleasantly surprised. Great overall experience.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great Accommodations!"
My family and I spent a night on our way back from Florida to Wisconsin. We had never heard of Drury Suites but past reviews led us to give it a try, and I'm glad we did. Great accommodations. Beds were very comfortable, the place was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this place.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Dempsey
"Awesome value"
Beds were comfortable. Had a nice sitting area with a room divider to seperate this from the sleeping area. Two nice TVs. Great for a family. Have paid much more in the past for much less. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Dog-Friendly Suites"
As a dog owner, I like to be able to take my dogs with me, and I really appreciate that Drury Suites allows pets. I've stayed at this particular Drury Suites about 15 times and each time it's like pets-a-palooza. Pros: Close to food, shopping, movies and the expressway. Allows pets. Has a nice sized separate suite area from the bedroom. Pool. Exercise room (small though). 2 washer/dryers. Pop and snack machine. Nice lobby area. Free continental breakfast. Free dinner (chips, hot dogs, baked potatoes, chili, pasta, stuff like that.) Price is good. Cons: The bathroom has a vent, but no fan, so when multiple people shower, it gets pretty steamy. They recently added a picnic bench right outside one of the back doors, which is nice, except people are using it as a smoking area, so when you walk in or out, you're assaulted with cigarette smoke. There should be no smoking within 15 feet of any entrance.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2012
Joy
We have stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice. They could use a larger variety of foods to serve for their breakfast and evening choices. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy everyday. Hot dogs, nachos & cheese, spaghetti nightly.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
M & K
"Can't be beat!"
Nice hotel, great location, service was great and the perks of a full breakfast and '530' dinner was unbeatable!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2012
Kim A.
"Convenient"
It was convenient location and loved the two meal service.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012