All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
1088 Bishop St, Honolulu, HI, 96813, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient for business but no other draw"
It was fine, but the rooms are old and shabby.
6 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good location."
Convenient to all business location and wonderful connection to all public transportation stop. Easy connection to shopping center & downtown location. I think the breakfast time at the hotel should be open early especially on the weekend.
4 night trip Mar 26, 2013
V.Lim
Overall a very pleasant stay in the hotel. Starbucks and Jamba Juice are nearby and a reasonably complete drug store is right downstairs. It was a good choice for my travel needs.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Business Traveler
"Stay like a well informed local"
Location, location, location! Great place to stay!
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Excellent downtown hotel"
We stay in the hotel before and after a cruise vacation. The location is excellent. Some rooms have kitchen and washer & dryer which is a convenience. Continental breakfast and internet included in the cost. The cost was fair considering the cost of surrounding hotels. Parking has a $20 surcharge.
2 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
E. Hernandez
"Comfort at a convenient location"
We enjoyed the well equipped room(s), bath room, kitchenette and the central location. We also liked being able to walk to art museum, restaurants etc. The view from the breakfast room on the 40th floor was very nice. The service and security are very good. Also for those who will go on a cruise there is only a short taxi ride to the cruise ship.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2013
ATK
"Definitely stay there again next time around"
The views of my room were spectacular. I enjoy the most the sunrise and sunset from the views from my room on the top floor.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"For business in downtown, not for beach"
Quite far away from Waikiki but the hotel itself is not bad. If you are not so much beach and shopping lover, the hotel is nice.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"Great for business travelers"
The hotel is located in the heart of Honolulu. When I got into the parking garage, there were very few parking spaces for hotel visitors. I drove all the way up to the 10th floor in the parking garage before I found a spot with no reserved sign in the parking stall. I don't know what I would have done if the few spots were taken. It's not like you can find parking in downtown Honolulu easily. When I got to the lobby, the front desk was around a corner. When I got to the front desk, the staff was very nice and helpful. They checked me in quickly and were very professional. I was pleased with the room. The views were spectacular. The room resembled a small condo and was clean and tidy. My room was equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave oven, small refrigerator, plateware and silverware. The food and drinks in the room was reasonably priced. I took advantage of the 24 Hour Fitness coupon that allowed me to work out for half the daily price. It was practically right around the corner within walking distance. Overall, it was great for the price. I am a business traveler and this suited me just fine. If the parking was less of a hassle then it would be my “go to” hotel when I travel to Honolulu.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
Eric M
"Watch out for neighborhood!"
Hotel is great. Excellent service. Not keen about the neighborhood at night.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Good place for business accommodations."
I have spent a month there and later a week there. I like the fact that there are small kitchens in the rooms so I didn't have to go to a restaurant every night. In my last trip, the lock on the door didn't work well and was difficult to open with the card. The hotel staff had no solution and never got it serviced during the week I was there. In general, I like the hotel and will stay there again. I also like the fact that it is in downtown Honolulu and away from the crowds and traffic of Waikiki.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Downtown Hotel"
I really like the hotel I liked the quietness of it. Spacious and Nice. It is not waikiki but I was happy to not be in the mad house of Waikiki.
8 night trip Jan 8, 2013
Suzie
"Perfect for parents"
We closed out our family vacation with a booking at this Aston property for my parents. They loved the suite style of their room, and as an added bonus, they were able to ring in the New Year with a perfect view of the harbor fireworks!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
"In town for the day or business...."
I stayed in Rm # 1812 (like the overture) and it was impressive. The bathroom sink was not draining tho. I tried the handle for it and that came out of it's fixture! Hmm. Looked under the sink and didn't see any attachment for it. Gave up for the time being. Some food delivery or menus of close by restaurants would have been nice since I got in in the evening and by the time I thought of my hunger it was too late to take a cab to go look for a place to eat at. A tv schedule or list of the different channels would have been nice. Otherwise it is a very comfortable room and would recommend it for mostly business people or others who are not there for a vacation. Thank you for your professional attitude and pleasant atmosphere. Oh, how about a few more healthy choices for breakfast?
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Hotel was in the right place,room was comfortable, view was spectacular
5 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
m. thom
"OK as a fallback selection"
Mediocrity in downtown Honolulu. Disinterested staff, ho-hum attitude.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"we love this place"
We loved everything about our stay, worth every penny to stay on the 37th floor with a pretty decent view. We stayed in 3706, which seemed twice as big as the last oceaview suite we stayed in (3405). Very pleasant staff, and their is always a security guard, keeping an eye on the lobby. Elevators require a key, so I feel pretty secure knowing that no random characters will be wandering the halls. This hotel is located pretty much where chinatown, a couple of junior colleges, and high traffic business district all come together. If you wa lk out of the building any time of the day or night, you are guaranteed to see someone interesting.
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2012
Umm
"Great hotel for a night out on the town(chinatown)"
The hotel staff here are the best! Could not ask for better service. Very clean and spacious rooms. I will definetly be back soon.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
sabrina
"Great hotel but beware of Room 109"
The hotel was really nice and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Check in is usually at 4:00pm they but they said we could come back at 2:30 because rooms were still being cleaned. All rooms have a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. They put us in Room 109 which was very small, the refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and closet was in the bathroom. One of the walls was slanted so it made the room feel even smaller. We went back to the front desk and told them the room was very small and I did not like that fact the closet was in the bathroom (damp smelly clothes, not for me), and ask if all rooms had the refrigerator /microwave in the bathroom. Dave was very accommodating he said he would find us another room if we were not happy. He gave us a room with a king size bed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker in a separate area. WE WERE VERY PEASED WITH HOTEL AND STAFF. Just beware of Room 109.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Honeymoon away from Texas"
My travel agent "Angie" at Angie's Travel Agency was awesome to book us here for our honeymoon.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Mekah
"Excellent Hotel Away from Tourists"
Greatly enjoyed my stay here. This hotel is far from the tourist attraction of Waikiki and the malls and beaches, so the luxury of Waikiki is not at hand for this hotel, but Waikiki can be reached by car. However, this hotel is nicely situated adjacent to the downtown area so there are stores, restaurants, cafes, and lounges in walking distance of the hotel. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. The garage does have low ceilings so if you have a big SUV you may have some issues. Me and my significant other were in a one bedroom suite, and we were superbly comfortable during our 2 week stay. The kitchen was even nice to cook in. We loved being high up in air above the city because we could miles around us, what a beautiful scene. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Tywanda

"Great for downtown Honolulu."
We chose to stay here for one night after returning from the big island rather than going back to Waikiki. The location is downtown but the view is good. If you want good apartments for a stay and don't want to pay the high rates that come with the beach then this is the spot. Nighttime dinning may be a problem though unless you use cabs.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Far from the beach with little to do."
The hotel restaurant closes at 7, not open for breakfast. Lot of derelicts populated the nearby streets, no where near the beaches had to cab or take the bus to waikiki. No nearby restaurants or entertainment activities except run down bars.Pictures seem to be photo shoped as nothing like expedia had shown.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Shawn
"Good location ,little ambience"
We chose this hotel due to an early flight to the airport the next morning. Most of the building seems to have permanent residents, As we were there New Years Day there were very few restaurants open for dinner. The staff weren't all that helpful with suggestions & we ended up having to catch a taxi to Waikiki for dinner. Very close to Chinatown but unfortunately a lot of derelicts populated the nearby streets.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Susie
"Good value in Honolulu"
Stayed one night on layover hotel is difficult to find without gps. Adequate
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Very good service and overall the hotel was fantastic, jut nt in an ideal location.
6 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"Mixed"
Room had a damp and musty smell as if the room was not used much. Good and spacious room with great view. No food available in the hotel even though breakfast was specified. Restaurant was not open at weekends which was a surprise. Located downtown the surrounding area on a Saturday was seedy with a lot of undesirables lying around, my wife felt very concerned.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Papaz
"Comfortable and nice services."
A nice hotel to be recommended and stayed. Sincere and effecient services.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice and convenient hotel for a stop over."
The front desk and hospitality staff were pleasant and helpful. It was handy to have a self contained apartment with a kitchen. The unit was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The convenience store and supermarket were in close proximity.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Spud
"Pre - Cruise Stay"
Stayed at Hotel, the day before cruising out. Did not appreciate the two fire alarms in the middle of the night, and were not even told it was all clear. Hotel and Room Pleasing enough with no complaints. Curb side check in is a little bit of a pain.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Cliff
"Hawaii business section"
Hotel front desk was friendly/helpful. Room was good with jet tub which started leaking. So showers were all we could have and with the need of a jet tub they upgraded us to a one bedroom. The location is in the business section which can make it tough to get transportation for some pick ups. If you want action you maybe better to stay at the Waikiki. Food selection in the area is poor. Hotel all and all is good.
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2014
JP
"Lovely suite that I was upgraded to!"
Everything that I was expecting. However, I was a little disappointed that the area didn't have more shopping & restaurants within walking distance ... That information lead one to believe!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Susie
"excellent hotel rates"
We stayed the day before our cruise and the day after the cruise. Your staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about taxies, restaurants, buses, location for points of interest and more. Our suites were large, clean and comfortable. We look forward to our next stay. Thank You
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Marvin Katz
"Escape the tourist madness"
If you are on business or want to get away from the tourist madness of Waikiki this is a good choice. Like many Honolulu hotels it is a little dated but all the rooms are suites, giving you plenty of space. The service is excellent.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Glenn
"Pleasant atmosphere"
Convienent o/night stop breakfast adequate good views from 38th floor
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Very nice apartment. Convenient location. Great service. Area somewhat dodgy, didn't feel comfortable walking around streets ESP at night.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Ckimana
"A quick stay"
We stayed here the night before we flew out of the city. It was fairly quick to the airport so from that standpoint it was a good choice. Staff at the front desk upon check in/out were excellent -- very friendly and helpful. Room had free wifi which was a good plus as it allowed us to check in for our flights online. Room had a nice view and the bed was comfortable though the room itself isn't particularly well appointed or pleasing to the eye. It's not a place I'd be thrilled to call home for a longer periods but it would be fine for a couple of nights.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Nick
"ok."
It is good If you like quite place. But, If you like close to beach It is far. you need to take a bus. It is not too bad bec. bus is just in a corner. It was ok with us. taking bus is not bad, But looking for a place to eat for dinner is not easy.we usually, eat take out or we eat before we get back to the hotel.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
ruiza
Very comfortable room and hotel facilities. Surrounding neighbourhood not very good, particularly at night, but daytime no problems.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2012
"Aston at the Executive Hotel"
An excellent, modern hotel, in the heart of Honolulu. Ideal for the business traveller, but ideal for anyone visiting Honolulu. Very clean and well appointed. Easy walking distance to many historic sites and the Dock Area.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Wonderful, friendly and helpful staff"
The staff here is exceptional. I was traveling alone with an infant child, and the staff went out of their way to assist me as much as possible.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
Rachel

"OK hotell för ombytes skull"
Lite förvirrande hotellbygge, krångligt att ta sig till poolen. Mycket trevliga restauranger inom gångavstånd, kul som alternativ till kommersiella Waikiki.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
asko
SE
"Plus de petit déjeuner."
Bien situé près de tout, Wal-Mart, mcdo, resto mais la plus part fermé la fin de semaine étant dans un quartier commercial et des affaires. Beaucoup d'itinérances. J'avais réservé avec petit déjeuner inclus mais a mon arriver on me dis que le resto n'existe plus, aucune compensation. En général c'est bien.
4 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Patrice
"대체적으로 만족스럽네요."
다운타운이라 주변에 월마트나 편의점의 접근성은 좋았지만 와이키키 해변과는 거리가 있어서 그부분은 우쉬웠습니다.
4 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
KR
"It is a nice hotel...."
It is a valuable, price is not expensive, WiFi is good, and near the china town.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Wun Him
HK
"ホテル良し、しかし"
とても快適なホテルです。部屋からの外の景色は文句なしです。しかし、食事などのために、外に出ると、その違いに唖然とします。ホテルを楽しむのであれば、オススメです。
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
ミツ
信价比很高,只是门口巴士站晚上太多露宿人,感觉不安全,当地朋友告诉我晚上7点半最好别出门
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
CN
"ダウンタウンの綺麗なホテル"
ホテルそのものは綺麗で広くて眺めもよく、贅沢な気持ちになれてとても良かったです。 ただし、場所的にはあまり治安がよくない雰囲気で、すぐそばのロングスも早くに閉まるし、セブンも品揃えよくありません。 ビーチやショッピングや遅くまで安全にレストランで食事、といった目的ならば、アラモアナやワイキキがやはり便利かな? もっばらタクシー利用で行動することになりました。
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Anticuado pero bien"
Se nota que el hotel ha tenido sus momentos de gloria, pero no tiene pegas. Es un sitio céntrico, con tiendas alrededor, y lejos de el barullo de Waikiki. Estuvimos una noche allí antes de casarnos e irnos a Maui, así que no teníamos grandes expectativas. Tenia plancha, secador, todo lo que necesitábamos antes del "gran dia". También tenia dos pantallas de TV, una mesa de comedor y una cocina aunque no la usamos. Era más bien suite que habitación de hotel. Y el servicio fue bueno, nos ayudaron con preguntas varias sobre la zona. Es un precio bueno y en general, recomendable si no se quiere estar a pie de playa.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014