All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
820 E Anderson Ln, Austin, TX, 78752, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Solid 3 stars"
Days Inn, Crossroads is a solid 3 star hotel, no more, no less. Rooms are average, not cushy but not dirty either. Basic room amenities include tub/shower, microwave, mini fridge, safe, iron & ironing board, and small coffeepot. Breakfast was simple- juice and coffee, toast, bananas, cereal and instant oatmeal, yogurt, and a waffle maker (TX shaped waffles!). The staff was courteous. Some workers knew little English but they were kind and tried to help. Location is close to the highway but rooms were quiet. Nothing within walking distance but there were fast food restaurants (Taco Bell, McD's, Wendy's, & Subway) and a Walmart and Target not too far away. For the Expedia rate of $50/night, it was a good deal. Not sure I'd pay much more than that.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Never ever"
Do not stay here
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Smelly"
It smelled funny!
2 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean is good!"
Good value, close to highway. Clean!
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
The front desk clerks are not very nice and welcoming. The guy answered the phone while I was checking in and was yelling at a staff member. Didn't say hello and was not very polite, just asked for my ID and that was it, didn't confirm how many beds I needed which I didn't think to ask and we only got one bed. I called down to ask for towels they said the maids are out on the floors and have all the towels ask them. Dirty surroundings and hotel grounds. Not worth what I paid!!!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Value for money. Break fast area is too congested."
Stay was good and rooms were clean. AC was in good condition. Bit noisy as it is just beside highway which was OK for me. Break fast area is too congested so had stand in queue for long and had to take breakfast to room. Breaks fast gets over by 8 or 8:30.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
subray
"Old small and smoky"
Worst in a long time
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
The stay was comfortable for the amount of time spent at the hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Terrible Customer Service at the Front Desk!"
Spoke with several people at the front desk and each were equally as rude and not enthusiastic about taking care of guests. So unprofessional!! Very rude and did not care about pleasing their guests.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Just be aware"
Sheets smelled of smoke. Had to be changed to the mattress pad. Then it was okay. Outside windows on ground floor would not lock. There was a verbal assault between other guests down the hallway that lasted- off and on for about 30 minutes. It was frightening. Granted the hotel was completely full and we had to stay on the "pet friendly" floor- so maybe that made it so difficult.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Nice
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Never again"
Room smelled horrible. Hard to tolerate.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"GREAT SERVICE"
The staff was super friendly. The best person was Pratt. The breakfast was great only thing missing was bacon & eggs.lol. Just know when it says breakfast til 10 they mean it. Overall it was great compared to some others. I will stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not the Best"
There was a lot of "traffic" from the room across the hall with ladies "working". Guys coming and going all night. Then at 3 or so in the morning a huge argument going on with her "boss"
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"it was ok"
Smell like pot. Pictures are deceiving
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
roberto
"Alright severed its function"
It was a little crouded compared to the photo. The sink was right by the door so if your brushing your teeth then you should watch out if you are expeding anyone to come in the door. also I was suprised there was not any sausage or eggs. TVs do have capability to connect to an xbox with an HDMI cable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
lisa
"my stay at days in"
Great hotel but the area is not so good
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"My one night stay in Austin,Texas"
We were at a business meeting at the Sheriton that took 2 days.My company would only pay for one day so because of such high rates at the Sheriton we decided to spend the other night at the Days Inn. The rooms were pretty much alike at both places.No free breakfast at the Sheraton. Much nicer expensive furniture but we only slept there so did not need expensive furniture. Bed was very confortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
robert
"Location and price help"
Cheap enough and not smelly. It's your average motel with breakfast I missed. Sleeping is worth more than waffles and juice.
Roul
"awesome"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Very clean and organized, my sister, her boyfriend and I definitely agreed it was one of the best hotels.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Veronica
"quality of sevice"
My stay was very peaceful and soothing.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Jimmy
"A dated, but comfortable hotel"
Good pricing on rooms, good continental breakfast selection, comfortable bed, ample parking and smoke free. Afternoon staff and overnight staff were not the most pleasant and did not smile or inquire about my stay. The hotel is a bit dated and the rooms could use a fresh coat of paint and new carpeting. Also, the parking lot could use some tending to as trash littered the area. The neighborhood isn't the best, but not the worst either in Austin. It's also at the intersection of two busy freeways (183 & IH-35), which generate noise all hours, but this is calming for me so it wasn't an issue.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Derrick
"I'd go back for the price"
The room was clean. Kind of old and the WiFi was slow. Pillows uncomfortable. But the price was right and there were no catastrophes.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Timothy
"Got what I paid for"
I booked this hotel because it was cheap. And I got what I paid for. My room was on the 1st floor and the hotels one way in one way out design made me feel boxed in. The room was small and there were lots of patches on the walls from repairs.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
marvis
"Just don't"
Stayed with friends for 2 nights. The wait desk personnel was not welcoming at all. We had our AC on and I think the air filters needed to be changed desperately because it smelled like mildew in our room. The breakfast is not good, and the lounge it's served in looks like a dark cave. Mattress was horrible, had so many holes in it. Would not recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Service was not good"
Service desk is not picking up phone at all. Not recommended for family staying.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"24 hr smokeshop in the parking lot!"
people were knocking at my door in the middle of the night, on the last night the neighbors to my room were fighting, I did not feel safe being anywhere in the hotel besides locked in the room:( I was traveling alone and it was not a good experience.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Rhonda
"Comfortable and nice"
stay was very comfortable, neat and tidy place, good breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"days inn"
Nice hotel for the price we paid for it. However, the guy who works the overnight shift is not very nice and seems not to want to be bothered when you come in late. He was annoyed when we came in and only gave him our last name to check in and not our entire name. He got annoyed that he had to ask us.
5 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
relax.... good
2 night trip Dec 16, 2014
Remigio
"Blah"
Ok In case of an emergency. Front desk is not very hopeful . I would not search for this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Xochitl
"No complaints"
Great value.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Ryan
"Pretty Awesome"
I realize this is a 2 star hotel, but all things considered it is really nice. It is definitely the best of the lower end hotels around the area that I have stayed. Nice 32inch flat screen tv on the armoire, which also has a fridge and microwave as well, and a mini coffee maker with regular and decaf one-cup packages. Nice bathroom amenities. The hotel also includes a free breakfast every morning from 6am-10am (usualbcold breakfast but they also have a self serving waffle maker. Overall, great hotel and friendly staff, especially for the rate.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Jordan
The hotel staff was friendly and courteous, a/c and tv was great. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am in Austin.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
william
"Nice Hotel close to Downtown"
I had a very pleasant experience I would definitely recommend this hotel and came back.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
yoni
"This place sucks"
Front desk or service sucks. I requested a room in the rear and he said that I can get what they have available in a very rude way. he didn't even try to accommodate my request and turned around and gave me a room in the front
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
opal
The bed was very uncomfortable. The bathroom fixture was rusty.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best deal in Austin"
I have stayed in this hotel multiple times. In my opinion it's the best deal in Austin if it is geographically convenient for your needs. The front desk has always been courteous, efficient, and helpful. The rooms and beds are comfortable and clean. I always get a back room facing the rear of I35 and it's one of the quietest hotels, which is important to this light sleeper. I've stayed in a lot of hotels in Austin and this is the most comfortable hotel for the price that I have found.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Audie
"Austin stay"
I checked in. I tried to get into the wrong room. the guest or man got up came to open the door & said i have been in this room since 8.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Not so bad"
Not too bad. I was pleasantly surprised. Small fridge and micro in room where a nice surprise.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Clean room, good rate with good breakfast"
This is the 2nd time I stayed at this hotel.I am basically satisfied with my stay. I'll only say that sound insulation is not very good.I can hear people talking in the hallway from my room.But it didn't really bother me since it is not an expensive hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Great for the price you pay. Traffic noise is a bit loud in the morning since it is almost right under two freeway overpasses, but not intolerable. Otherwise a good location, only 10 min from downtown Austin without traffic. Free wi-fi exercise room, pool and breakfast is good.
It was good and will be coming back. it was right in the middle of where i needed to be for work.
JD
"would recommend this hotel"
The neighborhood is not the best but once inside it was pleasant. We asked the desk clerk for a restaurant recommendation and we were extremely happy with the place he advised us to try. He even drew us a map so we wouldn't get lost. The room was clean and comfortable. We needed a place to stay for just one night and it suited our needs well.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Days Inn Crossroads"
The room was clean and roomy enough. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast area has enough options ..The in-room frig and microwave is nice and the wifi works fine for work in room. Overall a good rating and I'd go back ... good value.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great hotel, close to shops and everything you nee"
I had a comfortable stay at your hotel besides the noisy bunch at 4am in the corridor but that happens. you have computers, breakfast and even an ice machine. The indian lady i think, sorry if i,m wrong was very helpfull and friendly upon my arrival and the rest of the staff were helpful also.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Kristian
"Good place for a night or two..."
Stayed here for a UT football game. Close to the stadium, just wish there were other points of interest nearby.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Run down hotel needs renovated"
Hotel is run down and needs badly an update. Price & service were good
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Joachim
"TV"
Cable was not working correctly. HBO didn't come on and a number of other channels didn't come through that were on the list of channels that you have.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014