All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2420 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would Recommend"
Overall, the actual stay was wonderful, the hotel staff were very friendly and the room was HUGE compared to what I expected. There was a bedroom and total separate living area. The hotel lobby is what you expect for the price, and the guests that hang around at night were a bit sketchy. I also overheard that someone's car had their window smashed in, but we had no trouble with that.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
If you are looking for a overnight stay this hotel is great!
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Okay for a short trip."
We arrived early, so we politely asked if we could check into our room or if we needed to wait. The woman at the front desk very rudely told us no. Most of the others working at the front desk didn't seem too cheerful either. Only one of the employees provided good service and she was on the night shift, so I recommend switching her to the day shift. The "breakfast" was a joke. It consisted of toast, two types of cereal, and juice. The location was great for where we wanted to visit.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Great hotel for sleeping."
If you need a place to stay overnight, this hotel was perfect. The parking was free, the area was safe, and our fellow guests were tremendously sociable. However, it is notable that the carpets in the hallway (on the third floor in particular) looked like they had not been vacuumed or cleaned in a very long time. There was a large stain and a lot of random debris near my room. The hall near the elevator had a funky smell. The furniture is a little outdated and so are the linens, but it was still comfortable. My room had two televisions (it was set up like a suite) but neither remote worked. Breakfast was okay- it was set up weird and the orange juice was just water with a little orange flavor... In the hotels defense: I did not make any complaints, because I was really only there to sleep. Based on their demeanor during check in and check out, I would imagine they would have tried to resolve any problems I had. All-in-all I recommend this for the price value, particularly if you plan on only sleeping here. It serves its purpose. Do not come here if you have high expectations for your hotel common areas or plan on spending your entire time at the hotel. The hotel is very close to the Opry and other neat attractions. Also, only a very short drive to downtown.
Other trip May 21, 2015
laura
"Guesthouse - Yes; stay here."
The hotel is a bit dated and the hallway carpets need to be replaced. That said, the hotel was very clean and I felt safe there. As an older female traveler, those two attributes are at the top of my list of must-haves when on the road. The hotel was also quite and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Cheryl
Great place for the price Breakfast was delish waffles hard boiled eggs fruit yogurt Danish oatmeal bagels and cold cereal Shuttle very convenient for $10 per person round trip Will stay here again
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Bugs"
Bugs - ants, little black bugs in bathroom and a huge leaf-looking beetle on the lamp shade. Front desk only had 1 person so she couldn't do anything other than offer a different room. Busloads of kids were in the hotel, we needed get sleep after driving 10 hrs, we had already unpacked, it was late so we declined. Didn't get much sleep thinking about all the bugs. Hotel didn't even offer an apology when we checked out. Just said the night clerk was alone & couldn't do anything other than offer a different room.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Good hotel for the money"
I had seven rooms. All were extremely clean , the beds left something to be desired though. For its location and price it was a great deal to party in Nashville.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Not bad!"
We came to Nashville for a concert and decided to stay in this hotel because it was supposed to be within walking distance, however, google maps was WRONG, and it was 12 miles away! The room was nice and surprisingly very clean. The shower could use a little more water pressure, but that was our only complaint. Checking in and out was also very easy. Not a bad hotel for an overnight trip
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Very good staff. Great neighbors good location for food and entertainment. Use the shuttle to go into town.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
Good location when attending the Opry. About a mile's walk. Other then the Opry, the neighborhood is a little run down with nothing much to see or do. About 10 miles from Broadway street.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Cyndi
"Family time"
Stayed there with my daughter on this trip for her to go on a job interview. Nice room and the free breakfast was a bonus. We also stayed there last year on our first trip to Nashville, and would book it again. Close to things we wanted to see and do.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Kristin
"Business Trip"
Great Hotel for the price. I was on the ground floor so the view was not the best, however I was there on business and not for the view. The breakfast was basic but adequate. The shuttles were relaible and ran every half hour on the hour between 7:30 am and 9:30pm, however you had to call for the shuttle. The room was clean. There were many good places to eat around the hotel.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
Nicole
"Nice room"
Nice cLean, comfortable room.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"great place for awesome $$"
We really enjoyed our stay. We were a little nervous about it after reading reviews about the terrible water pressure but we had the opposite experience. The water pressure was awesome. Great location. And the $10 round trip shuttle to downtown Nashville was great! ntown
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"The guesthouse inn is a gem of a place"
We loved our stay at the guesthouse inn. Great vaule for what U get. The rooms were big and spacious with a seprete living and bedroom area. Nice sized frige and microwave area to put out food and supplies. Loved the fact that they had an outdoor hot tub and indoor swimming pool. Only 10/15 min to downtown and a convenient hotel shuttle that runs at the bottom of every hour till 1:30am for only $10 round trip. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be coming back next time I'm in town.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Michele
"it was our honeymoon"
The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed, including suggestions on where to go on our stay. It was a great honeymoon!
4 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Sherman
"Clean basic hotel."
Nice staff,basic amenities. You get what you pay for.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Brenda
"Close to many attractions and affordable"
My husband and I were looking for an affordable hotel not knowing where to stay on our 4 day Nashville getaway. We really lucked out on picking this hotel. Very close to many attractions and we easily drove to Downtown attractions. And if we didn't want to drive they had a free shuttle that could have taken us to all these places too! We were very happy with this hotel and would gladly stay there again.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very dated & carpet was filthy"
We booked this hotel because we had stayed there before, Was kinda disappointed It Had an odor & the carpets were filthy, I would not stay again & if our money hadn't been taken out months in advance I probably would have found another one. The desk help was o.k. but really not that friendly or helpful. Last stay they were wonderful. The toilet in our room leaked, & air work lousy
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Good place to stay for family"
the room needs more daily checking by the management since it is old. The TV didn't work while we were staying. These things won't stop me from going back again.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Pen-Ho
"Great Convention lodging!"
Nice room layout! Great shuttle service to Opryland Convention Center! Good breakfast and clean room!
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
Brent
"Close to the Opry"
Well used property in very close location to outlets and Grand Ole Opry. Bedding needs upgrades. We had small ants in our room, so perhaps housekeeping was not as vigilant as it could have been, though room appeared neat otherwise. Adequate breakfast and excellent parking.
Other trip May 7, 2015
AnnaBanana
"Opry close hotel"
Close to the Opry/resturants. Clean, decent continental breakfast
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Lonnie
"GuestHouse Inn 5-1-15"
Check in was very smooth. Clerk was courteous but not overly so. Hall corridor is very spacious. Room was clean. The sink area is separate from the shower area (always a plus). The only negative was that the sink would not hold water. Parking is adequate with a small underground garage in addition to the outside parking. Breakfast appeared to be typical hotel fare. If you want something more substantial, there is a McDonald's and a Bob Evans restaurant across the street.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Okay"
Plumbing not in good shape. Room was clean nice TV and Internet. Pool area could use paint/remodeling. Poor water pressure in shower and sink. Leaky faucets. Not a lot of options for breakfast
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Justin
"Staff and window1"
the front desk a large man was very rude to me because I did not understand his instructions of how to get to a place. The second time we asked a question he sat on the back cabinet and did not even stand up. The room we could not see out of the window- the seal was broken. the bed that I slept on you just roll the middle.there was just and sour smell to the room and the shower pressure was bad and the hot water was not great! The Drivers and the rest of of the staff were great!
Other trip May 2, 2015
Beds were uncomfortable and the water pressure was lousy.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Free Shuttle to the Gaylord!"
This hotel was clean, the staff friendly; the breakfast was 'the usual' for this type of hotel. Everything worked well in the rooms. But the REAL beauty of this hotel is its location! Just minutes (really- you COULD walk) from the Gaylord Hotel, and other local attractions! We enjoyed the stay~!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Excellent hotel, location and services! ...............................loved it
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nashville Vacation"
The hotel rooms and staff were pleasant and great location for attractions. The only downfall was the smell in the hallways. The rooms did not smell and were clean, comfortable and spacious.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Len
"Nice hotel close to several attractions"
Stayed Friday and Saturday. Hotel seemed busy with tourists. Several attractions and Opry mills are close by. Hotel has 5 floors. Room and bathroom were clean. Overall, recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great room with great staff. Very friendly people."
Great staff. .very friendly. Rooms we're a good size and quiet surroundings. Covered parking was awesome. Came to the city for country music marathon and had a great time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"spend the extra money!!"
It was a sleezy place.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Close to opry, Available shuttle makes getting there easy!
"Nice Price"
Nice clean comfortable stay for a great price. Not too many extras. Did not seem to be enough there for breakfast and not remodeled in some time but clean comfortable and bth Bob Evans and Crackle Barrel within walking distance (across the street). Location is great right off exit and near to other restaurants and attractions like Opry Mills and the Grand Ole Opry about a mile away.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Across the street from Opryland Hotel."
Staff are wonderfully kind and helpful. Hotel itself is a minimal experience. Lightning was inadequate in bathroom. Toiletries minimal for my missing items. Although I do appreciate the lack of waste. (?). Really nice staff.
hs chaperone
"So so"
Beds were really hard and the shower pressure was really poor. Some of the breakfast items were really bland
2 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"Definitely worth a visit!"
Everyone was friendly. Room & overall hotel clean. Room spacious, glad of micro and fridge. Price was right! Breakfast room a tiny bit cramped, breakfast adequate. Great shuttle service to/from downtown for only $10 return, and ran late into the night. Some loud revelers late Sat eve though, given no-one had to drive and could drink... All in, would return.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Needs some updating"
Pros: The hotel attendants were accomodating and helpful. The breakfast was decent but with a limited selection. Location of the hotel was good, especially as far as restaraunts. Cons: The room had an awful, odor, somewhat like old sweat and did not decline much, despite me running the air conditioning for sometime. The internet service was so poor that I went to the hotel front desk for assistance with connection and after he assisted this, it quickly disappeared by the time I returned to my school.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Dee
"convenient location"
upon arrival fridge was not working I informed front desk and it was replaced within 20 min. no other issues. we took advantage of shuttle service to opry area and they arranged bus transport to downtown for reasonable charge. there are several things to do in walking distance.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
ron
"Just ok"
Ok for a one or two night stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Guesthouse Hotel 0 Stars"
This hotel was filthy. We booked it for an overnight stay on our way to Alabama and I was extremely disappointed. There were candy wrappers on the floor, it stunk, the toilet paper holder was rusted and falling out of the wall. Hotel staff were extremely lazy and rude. You could feel the box springs in your bed and the pillows were so flat it was like you were sleeping without one. Never would I stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Ok."
Rooms were ok. clean. Pool was outdated and in poor shape.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Denise
"Adequate, but aged"
covered the basics; shabby condition of the hotel was borderline for the star rating
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
el
"Fastenal Customer Show hotel April 5-10, 2015."
Pleasant Staff, convenient location for a business event at the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center. It would have been helpful if the breakfast opened at 6:00 versus 6:30. The room was comfortable, a bit outdated but clean. Our shower had excellent water pressure coming out of the faucet for the tub, but when you switched it to use the shower, the water barely trickled out of the shower head.
5 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel at a great price"
Nice hotel if you don't mind a 20 minute drive to downtown Nashville. Hotel is clean, quite but could use an update. overall it was clean safe and great for families.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
frank
"Pictures are deceiving"
My recent stay at the Guest House Inn and Suites was not what I saw from the pictures on the internet. The rooms were very small. The air conditioning in the room was mediocre. It rumbled all night which offered minimal coolness to the room. The complimentary breakfast was very disappointing. There was barely any food available to guests. The complimentary airport shuttle begins at 7am so if you have to catch an early flight your better off calling a cab although the complimentary shuttle to Opryland was convenient. The bonus was the indoor pool that was very small but the kids didn't seem to mind because while it was raining they could still swim. The phrase "You get what you pay for" holds true if your looking to stay at an inexpensive hotel. I found myself spending very little time in the room so I made it work. Will choose a different hotel the next time I'm heading to Nashville, TN.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Cyndi
"nice hotel very nice bus service down town"
hotel worked out great for visiting Nashville with the bus service and very close to places to eat and the grand ol opry
Other trip Apr 9, 2015