All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2420 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Helpful staff, very convenient"
Staff was very helpful, hotel located within walking distance to everything
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Convenient to downtown and resort"
First stay here. Came for NWTF convention at resort. Rooms were very clean and have stayed in much more expensive rooms with less amenities. Free shuttle across to resort is really convenient and $10 downtown shuttle definitely better than dealing with the drive and parking.
Barry
"Great Value For The Price!"
We came for a convention at the Gaylord Convention Center, but didn't want to spend $170+/night for a room there. We were looking for a place with an airport shuttle, fridge/microwave, and free breakfast. We found it all at the Guesthouse Inn for half the price. While it is not a 5 star resort, I liked the 'bells and whistles' it offered in the price. The free airport shuttle was a wonderful bonus, all of the staff was very friendly, the breakfast offered a reasonable variety and the location from the Gaylord was prime! We were able to walk back and forth without any problems. There are also a fair amount of restaurants around the hotel, all within walking distance. An added bonus was the room we had (room 221) was at the very end of the hall and had no rooms on either side, so it was very quiet. I loved that it had the bedroom separated from the living area, so you could get ready without waking your partner. I would definitely stay here again. :)
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Tanya
"Close to Gaylord Opryland, Cracker Barrel, freeway"
We stayed 5 nights at the Gaylord Opryland attending a conference. The setting there is spectacular but the rooms are no different than a hotel that charges $70 a night. Then we stayed Guesthouse Inn & Suites for 2 nights and I would choose the Guesthouse over Gaylord any time. There was a refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, coffee maker, tons of ameneties (shower cap, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.). Internet was free and so was parking. A very comfortable king-size bed and when I asked for more pillows it was no problem whatsoever. The personnel were great! A very pleasant stay. You can always go walk around Gaylord Opryland but staying here was a much, much better experience.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Rose Anne
Room was OK, location was good. Price was good.
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"A great shuttle hotel!!"
We went to Nashville, Tn. February 6 - 8th. It was our son's 30th. birthday and some our family got to surprise him over the weekend. Our daughter managed to pull it off without any one blowing it! We got to check into our rooms early Friday. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. We got to decorate one of the rooms before our son arrived and we surprised him in our room. It was fantastic!!! Later that evening we went to the Opry Mills Mall and had our dinner at the Aquarium restaurant ,which was delicious. It's such a cool place!! The younger adults then went to Dave and Buster's to finish off the evening. The next day most of the family went to their hockey game while the rest of us went shopping. After the game we ate dinner at the Rockbottom Brewery and went bar hopping. It was a great evening, along with the warm weather we had ,while we were in Nashville. Overall we enjoyed our weekend in Nashville with our family and friends!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Darlene
"Nice and clean... plan on breakfast somewhere else"
We typically don't stay in anything less than a Holiday Inn... but they were all sold out so we tried this one. The hotel itself was very nice and clean.... however.... the breakfast (or lack there of) was horrible for what we paid for the evening. It was not kept supplied and you choice was a waffle (that you had to wait in line for 10 mins) or yogurt. We had stayed in a Baymont Inn the night before that had an amazing breakfast and the room was half the price!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"ENJOYED OUR STAY, CLOSE TO ALOT OF RESTAURANTS ."
ENJOYED OUR STAY, NICE ROOM, CLEAN AND NICE EMPLOYEES, WOULD LIKE TO SEE A MORE COMFORTABLE MATTRESS , BUT OVERALL VERY NICE, CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS, AND SOME TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, OUR ROOM WAS A KING SUITE, VERY ROOMY AND NICE BIG WINDOWS. I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
MISSY
"Best option for to save on parking fees."
We went to a convention at the Gaylord convention center. The Best feature of this Hotel was the free shuttle service. We found we could catch a shuttle over to the convention center and it would drop us off right at the entrance we needed to be at. We had drove over the first day and we found this to actually be quicker than parking at the center, then walking through the entire complex.Not to mention it saved us the 21 dollar parking fee each day.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Adam
the only problem was we ask for a roll away bed on the email said ok and hotel had none to give us so that needs to come off the site
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
I was not happy with the water pressure or the breakfast was't that great. It was a good location and big room.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel just a few minutes from Gaylord Resort"
In town for training classes at the Gaylor Resort. Staff was great! Shuttle to and from the airport and to the resort. Great breakfast, all the usual, waffles, hard boiled eggs, bananas, great coffee! Rate was very reasonable, room had a huge bed in separate room, hide a bed couch, comfy armchair and nice desk chair and area to work. Perfect for the working trip we were on. Breakfast was really nice, all the usual, waffles, bananas, hard-boiled eggs to heat up, great coffee. Well stocked long past the cut-off time.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
J
Nice hotel, Friendly staff!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Allen
"Perfect place for a one night stay"
I was staying at a friends for most of the weekend but had to find a hotel for the last night and wanted to be somewhere close to something to do. The GuestHouse is within in walking distance of the mall and Opryland. Couldn't ask for anything better. I was able to walk to those places, spend the day, walk back to my hotel and have the shuttle take me to the airport.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Reseda
"Clean and quiet"
Lost power at about 7:00 am before we had checked out staff stayed chearful and very helpful to guest. I thought that I had left a jacket in the room I called and left a message for housekeeping they called the next day saying that they were sorry that they didn't find the jacket, I was really surprised to get the call, I had to apologize I had stuffed it into another bag and had found it.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
jerry
"Close, but no cigar"
The best thing about this hotel? It's proximity to the Opryland Hotel, where my conference was held. That's about it. The ice machine on my floor was broken throughout my stay, and the ice machine on the floor above me was spitting out ice with little black specks in it. There was an odd smell in the hallway on my floor, and the elevator was not clean. The television in my room was a large screen, probably 48 inches, but the picture used only about about half of it. And on my second night, I saw a bug crawling around on my nightstand that got away before I could kill it. Yeah, not a hotel that I would be recommending to anyone.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Tony
"Great stay but uncontrollable problem."
The people at the counter were very polite. The only thing the hotel may want to look into is getting a larger back up generator for any power outages. The entire block had power outage in the morning around 6:30. The issue that this creates is the fact that the continental breakfast is effected for no hot food could be created due to this. My stay is usually based on the breakfast for this is an important part of your working or relaxing day.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Just Average"
Need better bedding. Sheets were dingy, carpet dirty, no ESPN on tv had to watch ball game on I-pad.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
joe
"Comfortable hotel close to attractions."
Nice hotel close to the Grand Olde Opry and downtown Nashville. The hotel offers a great pick up and drop off shuttle service to all the Nashville attractions for $10 per person per trip ($20 round trip). The last shuttle is 2am if you are a night owl. We were impressed with the front desk staff when they suggested the shuttle rather than a taxi because it is cheaper and much more convenient.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Marg
"Happy Customer"
Used due to family member having a medical procedure completed. Hotel was reasonably prices and conveniently located. Will use in the future for a weekend get away sometime.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
WILLIAM
"Nice place!"
We stayed here one night in Jan, 2015. The hotel and staff were very nice! It was the off season so it was pretty empty and the lounge wasn't open. We spent the late afternoon and evening at Opryland Hotel putzing around the place. If you plan to visit Opryland Hotel, take the FREE shuttle from this hotel. We didn't know there was a free shuttle available and we had to pay $21 to park!! The breakfast is above average for a free continental breakfast. Nothing to write home about. All in all it's a nice, clean hotel. We would stay there again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dar
"Comfortable room"
I came in for the night to a symphony concert and needed a room. After reading reviews, I chose this hotel. It turned out to be a good choice.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Shelia
"Nice Older Hotel"
The hotel was very nice. However, it is dire need of being updated. The bedding, carpet, and fixtures need to be moved out of 1970 and into the present. The staff was super nice and the room was fairly clean. Just old and tired!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
vince
"Nashville on a budget"
It was an ok area. Don't eat at the restaurant down the street. That place was horrible. The hotel is average. Nothing amazing, but cheaper than many places.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
The shower was less than impressive. The water only trickled out, and the temperature was unstable. Also, the mattress was much smaller than the box springs it sat on. The decor was mix matched also. We were less than impressed overall. Although, the staff seemed friendly enough.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Ashlee
"Convenient"
The staff was outstanding! The facilities were fresh and modern, clean and neat. The temperature controls were easily accessed and worked comfortably. Even though the hotel was conveniently close to the airport, the room was quiet. At first glance, the room was clean. However, when I tried to use the body lotion, it had separated. All that came out was the oil, greasy and sticky. The shampoo appeared to have been opened also. We had a king sized bed with a thick mattress. The bottom sheet was not sized for the mattress and came off during the night. We put back on ourselves two or three times, but it wouldn't stay on.The shower stool (it was a handicapped room) had uneven legs and would not set stable enough to use.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Cindy
"Stay here, and be pleased with yourself!!"
This hotel would be considered by most a low comfort, low budget hotel. But I would stay there 10 out of 10 times when I travel to Nashville. Yes, the beds are very uncomfortable but not so much you can't sleep (just bring a good pillow, it helps), the decor is very outdated, the bathrooms are very small. But, under $100 with a decent free breakfast, service and hospitality are A+++, and the location is proximal to everything a visitor would want (including some free shuttle services to Opryland and downtown, if you want to make a few connections). For about $90 per night, it's crazy not to stay at this hotel. Unless you want to stay in your room for 24-hrs a day, I would suggest you give The Guesthouse a try and let their staff (who really do try to do everything in their power to accommodate your comfort and ease) make up for the opulence one would experience across the street. (PS: I put anonymous on purpose only because of Hotels.com disclaimer, but I do frequent Nashville 2-3 times per year and have stayed in all the surrounding hotels off of this Exit, and I choose The Guesthouse, surprising even myself in this choice).
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"January 3 & 4"
Hotel was clean although a little dated. Staff friendly and helpful, especially front desk staff. Breakfast was ok but room was crowded and layout of food disorganized.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"very friendly"
We enjoyed our stay. It was New Years Eve. Everyone was friendly and room was comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Gaylord"
We were attending a conference at the Gaylord, so appreciated that GuestHouse Inn & Suites had a shuttle to take us back & forth. The complimentary breakfast was good, and the rooms were comfortable. It was a good experience for us for a reasonable rate.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Marshall
"Nice stay for the price."
Hotel was comfortable and clean and near the Grand Old Opry and mall. Within good distance of eating establishments.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Terrance
"OK, would do in a pinch, but not first choice."
Picked this hotel because it was rated fairly well and the reviews seemed good. This is a surprisingly large hotel. The halls are large would initially give the appearance of a more high end establishment. However, it doesn't take long to notice that the carpets are stained, the mattresses are old (and not comfortable), and the place is generally in need of an remodel.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
We went for New years and the room was ready at 12 noon for early check in. The staff was very friendly and answered our questions. They arranged for a shuttle to take us downtown both nights and that worked out great.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"A value for money option"
Nice and cozzy, even a bit of a familiar ambiance.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ernesto
"great stay"
great service
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"A no-fault place to sleep"
It was an okay hotel. We just needed a place to sleep after partying on new years eve & it was fine for that. Not fancy & no frills, but not bad either.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Marta
"Very Pleased"
Great location, friendly staff, clean room.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"would never use them again"
This was one of the worst hotels and dirtiest hotels I have ever stayed in, The garbage on hall floors were never cleaned in the 4 days we were there, you cannot call what they serve as a breakfast either,
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Far better than I expected"
After reading reviews, I was afraid. But the room was clean, accommodations far better than expected. For what I paid, I'd certainly stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Patti
"Family get away"
The hotel would be much better if the carpet was replaced and at least vacuumed. Staff was friendly and beds were comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Julie Ann
"Depends on the trip"
We will stay again if we do one night with kids. The walls were thin so we were woken by those coming in at 1:30 am as well as the kids nearby by 6:00 am. Shower lacked pressure and the breakfast was just ok. Everything else was worth it! Super clean, great friendly staff, free shuttle to Opryland Hotel, several food and drink spots within walking distance and free parking.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convinance"
The room was clean & we only stayed one night but was pleased also with hot breakfast
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
fun
"DONT even think about it !"
Worst property I have ever encountered. Filthy disgusting upholstery and bedspread. Stained and shredded carpet areas in room and elevators. All furnishings and TVs appeared to be at least 20-30 yrs old and in pitiful condition. Owners should be ashamed....should be shut down until proper renovations can be made.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Sherry
"Perfect Spot!"
The hotel shuttle is available to transport guests to and from the airport as well as over to the Gaylord Opry Resort. Couldn't ask for a better location as the hotel is surrounded by places to eat. The staff was friendly and very accommodating! These details enhanced our stay in Nashville!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Maggie
"Terrible"
The hotel was old and ill kept. The desk clerks were not very helpful. The pool area was always out of towels. They didn't even really clean the room each day we stayed! Would have rather stayed at a Motel 6!!!!!!
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Iris
"Nice hotel. Great shuttle service!"
One night family stay. Comfortable room and quiet. Very helpful front desk staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Exceptional stay"
Everyone involved with my stay was exceptional. From check in to check out. It was great
fran
"Clean hotel"
This hotel is very clean. The only problem we had was the sink faucet had no pressure and plug in by sink needs to be replaced. Things that we plugged in wouldn't stay in while in use, example hair straightener.
Lynn
"Decent for the price and convient to everything"
Stayed last year too and this year just to go shopping and get away for a night. These place is decent and convient to the mall and anything else.
mom of 4
"Good hotel for a little family getaway"
Enjoyed our short stay. Front desk staff were great. Room was very clean. (Cleaning staff could be loud at times.) Great location. Water pressure wasn't the best. Would stay here again.
Kris