All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2420 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Economical Hotel with a Few Quirks"
We decided to go to Nashville over Labor Day Weekend. When I was looking for hotel options, I quickly realized I was going to save several hundred dollars by staying a little further out of downtown. I found this hotel and was a little skeptical based on previous reviews. However, our stay was actually rather enjoyable. You get what you pay for, so you should not expect a 4 or 5 star hotel for a cheaper price. Some of the positives about this hotel aside from being less expensive: - It is only 10 miles from downtown Nashville. - FREE Parking and continental breakfast. - $10 round-trip shuttle downtown until 1am if you don't want to drive and park. (We chose Uber because we wanted to stay out past 1am). - Walking distance from Gaylord Grand Opry. - Staff was very friendly. Some of the negatives about the hotel: - Pool was disgusting. It had hair floating in it and the hot tub located outside was small and the jets were not working. Did not use it after we saw the condition. - Interior is outdated. The comforters look like something out of the 1970's. However, the linens were clean and the bed was comfortable, so I can't complain. - Continental Breakfast is an overstatement. They had cheap bagels, yogurt, and orange juice that tasted like sunny delight. - Wifi is FREE, but it's practically dial-up from the 1990's. Luckily, I have unlimited data on my phone so it was not a problem.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Hotel is in need of an upgrade (old/outdated) and room had musty smell. However, it was clean and comfortable accommodations with very attentive house keeping staff. The hotel had an adequate amount of parking and was easily accessible. Indoor pool was a tad cold (not heated in early September).
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
CWD
"Great value"
My husband and I stayed in a corner room and found it very quiet and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Room and bath were clean. TVs were aged and problematic but we don't watch much anyway. Internet quite slow.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Terrie
The rooms were very clean . I think it should be rated 3 star instead of 2.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
chris
did not get a ground floor room as requested otherwise ok
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
becky
"Very. Nice location to several events"
Nice people from front desk to maid service. Did not like shampoo but no big deal. Easy access to dining and easy to get around. Pool ni e. Hot tub not working properly. Overall enjoyable stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
daphane
"Close to Opry Mills Mall and the Grand Old Opry"
As a repeat customer, we can always count on a great stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Roger
"Perfect Hotel - Perfect Price!"
My mother and I went to Nashville for the weekend for a girls shopping trip to Opry Mills. We couldn’t have asked for a better location for our hotel for the price! Hotel was safe, clean but had some minor wear-and-tear maintenance issues. The globe on our bathroom light fixture fell off while I was getting ready in the morning (It had some cracks in it, leading me to believe this was not the first time!). The mattresses and pillows could use an upgrade; however, if you like firm, you would LOVE them like my mother did! Great location! There were a lot of live entertainment options located within walking distance of our hotel. We even enjoyed singing karaoke in the hotel lounge!!! We would gladly opt to stay here in the future and recommend it to others! It’s no 5-star accommodation, but if you are on a budget and want a great stay somewhere, it’s perfect! There is even a Cracker Barrel next door!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
J William
"Guesthouse inn"
It was fine, just in a major need of renovations.. It's a very nice place with old carpeting and a paint job in the rooms would really move up its ratings
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
felicia
"EXCELLENT VALUE!!"
very pleased with ease to all surrounding restruants and activities. very pleased with the cost as we had been staying downtown in rundown motels in bad areas for not much less money. great continental breakfast. overall excellent and will be our only place to stay in all trips to Nashville..
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
roger
"would stay again."
everyone very nice. Rooms are nice, a bit dated, pillows were flat, our room had plumbing issues the entire time we were there, toilet tank overflowed twice and had to call maintenance 3 times to get fixed. Hall carpets are dated & stained. It was clean & in a nice area, we would stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Our first stay"
We stopped by the lobby to let the staff know we were leaving our car in the parking lot for the day while we shopped at a nearby mall and toured attractions before checking in. The staff offered to check us in early and offered a free shuttle to nearby attractions. Much more than we expected! Super friendly and accommodating! We will stay here next time we stay in Nashville!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Lynda
"Place was convenient for Grand Ole Opry"
We just needed a one night stay close to the Grand Ole opry and at a reasonable price.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Heidi
"Decent hotel, good area"
Nice location, about 20 mins from downtown Nashville and 5 mins to Grand Ole Opry and the Ppry Mill Mall. Watch out for the NINE percent tax in TN. That helped us keep our money in our wallets! Hotel is clean, breakfast only so-so, so much better at Hampton Inns, where we usually stay. You can walk to a few stores and restaurants from the hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"We stayed for three nights."
We were there for family vacation. The rooms were less than clean. The pool are was ok, not water in the hot tub? Breakfast was terrible and the staff were less than helpful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Tired hotel."
Convenient only to the Grand Ole Opry, the hotel is a long drive from downtown. Nice, but tired overall. Needs window cleaners, carpet cleaners and upholstery cleaners. Pleasant staff.
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
"Good location for the Grand Ole Opry"
We came to Nashville to go to the Grand Ole Opry and wanted a hotel that was close. This was an easy drive to the Opry and the shopping mall. Great location, garage parking and overall good value. We were there only one night but were very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Cheryl
"Guests Talk to Each Other"
Had difficulty with the WiFi. Front desk said call IT Hotline. The hotline said they didn't service that hotel. The front desk said they hadn't any other complaints from other guests. They moved me to a different room and the WiFi was stronger. I told them the repeater wasn't reaching my room in the corner. Next day I see another guest sitting in a chair outside his room with his laptop so I asked him if he has WiFi problems he said yes and if you go to the second floor it was better than the fourth. Front desk needs to be honest with the guests, we do talk to each other.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
This hotel was ok. It was nice being close to the Grand Ole Opry, but the place wasn't very clean. The place could use a lot of updates as well. Other than that, the hotel was great.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Monica
Rooms were adequate for the price. Hotel is old with lots of stained carpeting. Free breakfast was very good. Conveniently located to the Grand Ole Opry and the Opryland Convention Center.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast variety was good. Our room smelled very musty and carpet seemed damp. The dampness on the carpet got better the longer we were there and had our air running but the smell lingered. We were only there to sleep so the hotel served its purpose.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Jackie
"Short and Sweet"
I was at the hotel only for a night, but everything went well and smooth. I checked in without any problems. The room was clean--towels were set out, beds made-- and the breakfast area clean (although packed).
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
needs bench outside for others than smoking us northerners want sunshine breakfast area to crowed
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good for the price"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, the room we were in did have a slight smell to it (almost like a mildew smell) and it was humid in the room even with the air turned up and cool. we didn't spend much time in the room though, so it wasn't terrible.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
T
Pool was way too cold. Room was a little musty Bathroom was way too small
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good value. Good location. Needs a little updating"
Good place to stay for a great price that is right across the street from Opry Mills. Could use some sprucing up and renewing in some areas, but still a clean environment. The continental breakfast was good and adds to the value of the stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
This hotel was nice but a little dated . The room size was awesome and liked the set up. It did have a smell that was very unpleasant. We went down stairs to see if we could get another room , but was offered some air freshener . We think is was the air conditioning unit ? Not a fancy place but nice . Probably stay again for the price and size of room , but ask for a different room .
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Lissa
"OK, but..."
The first room they gave us smelled musty and moldy, but the staff was quick to give us a second room which smelled better. The indoor pool was very cold and in disrepair as was much of the hotel. Though our experience wasn't terrible, I expected more from a 3.9 rating and the price we paid. The hotel is in desperate need of renovation to offer its guests an enjoyable stay.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Byron
"bargain"
Very nice hotel for the rates. Make sure to lock in your dates, and if planning to extend, lock in ASAP.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Andy
"Not good!"
The room smelled of mildew really bad! The breakfast area is easy too small! Over priced!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
We usually love staying at this hotel. Our disappointment this time was that when we checked in, we were told that the pool was out of order. I wouldn't have stayed if I had known ahead of time that the boys would not be able to go swimming. The least they could have done was offer a discount or made arrangements at nearby hotels for us guests to enjoy some swimming time. Will go back but will call first and ask some questions before I book.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The beds were comfortable but the rooms were beat up there was chucks out of the wall. The pool was small and freezing even though they advertise heated pool. There was no place to seat at breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Beckey
"Great Value"
Great Location! Very helpful and courteous staff. It was what I needed for my family for our stay.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Fraudulent Charges!! Poor Management/Owner"
I was there with 25,000 coaches with for a huge Tennessee event. I was charged a fraudulent charge of $250 on my card for which I am not responsible.. I will continue to make sure that None of the coaches who attend next year will stay at the Guesthouse on Music Valley Drive!! I'm speaking with my company directly to see if we can take this Hotel off the list of possibilities and will definitely let coaches know to NOT stay here. If they have already reserved for next year, I'll make sure they will cancel before they have to pay!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Denise
"Reasonable hotel close to the Opry"
The hotel was in a good location for the Opry and the nearby shopping mall although a bit of a drive out of downtown. Overall the hotel is a bit tired, although the rooms were clean enough. There was a funny odor in the corridors, which can only be assumed was the cleaing products used. Breakfast didn't have a lot of variety but was adequate for our purposes.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
PK
"Adequate at best"
Low water pressure, indifferent staff, and not much comfort. Choose another lodging option.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Watch What Your REALLY Getting"
Was promised a free shuttle to the Opryland Hotel and Opry Mills. Waited 40 minutes for the FREE SHUTTLE and the man left us standing on the hotel walk without even so much as a WORD. Asked for HANDICAP accessible room close to an elevator or ground floor exit. Our room was down 3 different corridors and the farthest away from the elevator. NO or NOT enough HANDICAP parking. We had to park in the basement, to get an elevator to take us to the our room. This hotel had 4 HANDICAP parking places. We liked to never found a parking space let alone a HANDICAP spot. The continental FREE breakfast is just what it says FREE but pathetic. I would not feed the breakfast to any animal let alone myself. Sadly disappointed in the whole stay. Asked for a receipt showing we owed nothing as we left and was told that they couldn't give us one because they didn't know how that worked.
Michael E
Carpet in vanity area of bathroom very worn and ragged, bathroom could use an update. Room was very spacious, clean and we felt secure there. We have stayed there before. Would have appreciated a military discount. When we checked out there were no luggage carts available, made it hard to get luggage to car.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
barbara
"Don't Waste Your Money"
Called for free shuttle was left standing on the curb. Nasty continental breakfast. Handicapped parking limited to 3 cars and full. They put us so far from elevator which we requested close to elevator due to handicap. They would not even give us a receipt showing our stayed paid for. Staff didn't know left from right. Never again, don't waste your money!
Michael E
Two day stay. Great location next to the Opry and easy drive to downtown Broadway.
"Getaway!"
Great 3 day getaway in our favorite place to stay in Nashville. Great location to all attractions and restaurants.q
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Conference Stay"
Roomy suite was GREAT with separate bedroom and living room area. There were lots of middle school students in the hotel for a convention, but the design and layout of the hotel/rooms kept any of their noise from reaching us. Restaurants and entertainment within walking distance. GREAT value here!
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
No problems with check in or out. Young man at check in was kinda like a robot, but got the job done. I chalk that up to generational differences.The ladies at check out were very personable and actually engaged in conversation. Again, the 45+ generation vs 20 something generation. Room was clean and adequate. Need a few more outlets for charging electronics. But, clean and safe trump outlets any day. Overall, pleasant experience.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Sue
"Nashville Wedding"
We were very happy with the hotel and it's accomadations, especially at this price. Our beds were very comfortable and we both got very good night's sleep, which is very important when traveling. It was also very comfortable at night and during the day when we were in the room.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Ants in our room."
The second day we began to see ants in our room and by the third day they were pretty bad. The hotel staff was nice about the problem and moved us to another room.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Tiffany
"Good price/location, but a few oversights..."
Staff was attentive at check-in & when we asked for reviews on a local pizza joint advertised on the room key. When we went to plug in our phones for the night...we found ONE spare outlet by table, and one on the bathroom vanity. Lots of hotels have gone to things like lamps w/ power outlet(s) at the base or little devices that have USB ports or something....this hotel should follow the lead. If you have lots of mobile devices…bring a power strip. Otherwise, you're unplugging lamps, clock, etc. There is a small amount of "underground" parking which would be great if inclement weather was an issue. Breakfast appeared to be decent...cereal, danishes, English muffins, bagels, yogurt, etc. and they did have 2 waffle irons. Indoor pool area seems to be neglected or in middle of repair...lots of peeling paint, panels sagging off of walls, etc. Water was VERY cold so I asked the front desk clerk when we checked out if it was supposed to be heated. Told "I really don't know. Was it not warm? I know at one point they were waiting on a part." One of our sons swam for about 10 minutes and decided it was way too uncomfortably cold. There is a hot tub also but it's OUTSIDE double doors and there aren't any signs to direct you to it. The rate I got on Hotels.com was $25 less than what they quoted for a walk-in guest that got there at the same time I did, which made me happy. We frequently stay in this or in nearby airport area, and this is one we'll check on a regular basis.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
We only stayed one night on our way to Alabama. Not the Ritz, but it was clean and comfortable. I would avoid the restaurant across the street though - seated at 6:30 and got our meal at 8:15!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"starting to look a little worn"
Hotel was nice but starting to look a little worn down. The elevators were shaky. The room was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Regina
"close to the Grand Ole Opry"
Staff was great. Clean lobby and breakfast bar. Quiet. Clean room. Shower water pressure was not very good.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Grand Ole Opry stay"
Great location near my meeting site, but a third less cost than the meeting site. The staff was superb. Cleanliness and comfort were great. Great atmosphere of the area, great food, entertainment, and shopping. Easy access to local attractions.
7 night business trip Jul 1, 2015