All hotels in Pharr, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1301 W Expressway 83, Pharr, TX, 78577, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"winner.... winner..."
awesome staff, awesome food.. awesome location.... this is a winner, will be staying here again..
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
paul
"Very bad"
They lost our confirmations in the system and had to make phone calls to Expedia to fix it. The carpets are very old and stained.. The rooms are smelly and the guy on the front desk was very rude...
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
HJ
Nice place to stay rooms are clean well kept staff is friendly breakfast is good I will recommend it and will stay here again when in the aea
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Glenn
"Bad manner and unpolite staff"
The hotel was fair, but the guy who was there in the night shift was very mean and impolite with me and my family. I wont stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Juana
"UTPA Orientation"
The room just had a wet musty smell, but other than that the accommadations were just fine....Comfortable beds....plenty of hot water, good water flow, good breakfast and great wifi service.....We would stay here again if we were in the area....
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Kimbrough Family
Very Good. Personnel very helpful
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the places we needed to go"
Mary the manager there was great. Very nice and helpful staff. Lots of choices at the free breakfast. Even have a free computer and printer guests can use at no charge! Wi-Fi also worked great and pool was a nice cooling end of day treat.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Nicole
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Room was not ready, it was not cleaned or bed done when we open the door.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Monica
"COMFORTABLE STAY"
Pleased-Restful-satisfied
3 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Fine for what it is."
Staff was nice, but a little forgetful. The room was outdated. Stains on the walls, rust on the metal door frame. There was a patch of mold growing near the shower/bathroom door, but after I requested they do something about it, it was gone that night (accompanied by a heavy smell of bleach). The fridge froze all my food. However, the bed was very comfortable, the tv had a lot of channels, and the room was very spacious. The hotel is right on the feeder road of the highway, so there's not a ton around within walking distance. I felt relatively safe, although there's no way I would have gone walking around at night. I was here for business, and for the price would probably stay again. That said, don't expect the Four Seasons.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Benjamin
"Good bed, poor breakfast"
I was very pleased with my stay, but my recommendation is that you need to have different options or better quality in the breakfast service. The person in the breakfast was trying to handle all the people that was in the food court but due to we were a lot of people she was in a hurry. And the food was not enough. Overall the location was great, bed was perfect.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Inexpensive place to stay."
Nice room, good breakfast convenient location Coffee maker hair dryer Kleenex good beds
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
very nice hotel, clean, awesome breakfast. would go there again.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2013
It was a clean and nice place to stay in. Everyone was very nice.
2 night family trip May 17, 2013
Maria
"Mothers Day Weekend"
Staff Was Very Friendly And Helpful. Very Good Warm Breakfast. Beds And Pillows Very Comfy. Pool And Picnic Tables Layout Was A+ . Will Definitely Stay Here Again.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Isabel
ECCENTRIC LOBBY COMPUTER AND IT WOULD NOT CONNECT TO THE PRINTER. BREAKFAST MINIMAL.
4 night trip Mar 31, 2013
MAK
Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Hotel manager Mary went to the limit to make my 3 night stay fabulous. Great breakfast and good WI-FI plus lots of good restaurants in the area. Good central place. If back in the area again I will stay here.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Next to dealership where I bought my SUV."
The Continental Beakfast was pretty good. Room was clean had refrigerator and microwave, very comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Very comveniently located
"I will stay hre again."
No complaints- reasonable price, comfortable, safe, great service and a good breakfast. Could not ask for more.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"customer service"
FRONT DESK WASN'T THERE HE WAS WACHTING TV (8:45 PM), WHEN WE WENT TO OUR ROOM THE TV DIDN'T HAVE BATTERIES AND THE PHONE WASN'T WORKING, ALSO THE WAKE-UP DIAL DIDN'T WORK.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
NICO
There were stains om the sheets and a cockroach crawled out of the bathtub.....
Business trip Mar 15, 2013
Great value for the money. Nice, quaint place. Not fancy, but clean. Included complimentary hot breakfast. Pool area was very nice. Friendly staff
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Very good value for the money"
I was in Pharr for three days to visit relatives. I didn't want to bunk on the couch in their small trailer, and it's nice to have a place to retreat to after a full day of visiting anyway. The room was fine, it's near a busy freeway but I didn't hear any noise. My only quibble was the wireless Internet was slow, I was doing some office work and had a hard time uploading a big file. But the staff was able to help and got it sped up enough I could do what I had to.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
"Qualkity Inn in Phar well named: Quakity Excells!"
Most enjoyable, Hotel Staff was mist helpful in helping me find locations to which I wished to drive, even to the extent of providing me with MAPQUEST print-outs of routes and maps. In addition, when the late check-out time did not meet my departure schedule, they graciously allowed me to store my bags behind the front desk, at no charge, until I could pick them up later that evening.
5 night trip Feb 13, 2013
Horrible customer service and we had asked for two beds they blamed hotels .com for the error.
Business trip Jan 14, 2013
monica
the managers and everybody was very friendly, the weren't stuck up, always kind and smiling, made it very comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Wonderful Place for a good rest"
Wonderful Hotel Great Place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I They really treat you like family. I have had to stay here a month and I enjoyed every day of my stay. They provide you with a very comfortable bed with a fridge and a microwave. There is a good hot breakfast. Staff is very friendly and they will always hep. The laundry has newer machines and gets the job done. So if you are looking for a night, week or longer this is the place for you.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Assembler
"Quality Inn - Pharr"
Hotel was easy to find and get in/out of. Room (suite) was spacious and bed comfortable. Only drawback was bathroom cleanliness. Floor was sticky and hairs were here and there. I did not eat the breakfast, but my wife said it was more than she expected. Would stay again for the price.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2012
DGK
"A real quality stay"
This was our second stay at this hotel, we came back because of the large clean rooms and the location.
3 night family trip Oct 13, 2012
Rose
"Picture"
We enjoyed our stay. Mary and Mike very nice and friendly people.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2012
Coley
"shopping nice!!"
Excelent!!!; all persons very nice.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2012
esther

"unsatisfactory"
not as good as we expected, room had terrible odour even though we requested a non smoking and there was a blood stain on the sheets. Breakfast standard was very poor compared to similarly priced hotels in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
MX
"Terrible experience for my family"
I was very disappointed when they told me that there was not a non smoking room as I reserved, they blamed hotels.com saying that they didn't inform properly. If I wanted to change room it would be 200 usd aprox, they hotel was almost empty and didn't have the service to give me an alternative. I had to stay in a smoke smell room with my 2 and 5 years old children. Terrible experience. Besides that, the fridge and coffee machine didn't work. I do not recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Carlos
"a good night's rest"
Great deal and very comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and overall great family atmosphere!
Response by Quality Inn
Hello Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide us feedback. We really appreciate your time and effort. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future. Thanks, Happy Assistant General Manager Quality Inn
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
I liked the beds and pillows, the bedroom was clean and spacious. They respected our reservation even though we arrived around 11 pm and they had a "No vacancy" sign in the front desk. The staff is nice. I enjoyed the breakfast it had everything I wanted in the morning :). The only thing I missed was a restaurant or gas station near to the hotel.. we had to go back to down town to buy something to eat, but I'll definitely stay in this hotel again.
Response by Quality Inn
Hello, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide us feedback. We really appreciate your time and effort. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future. Thanks, Happy Assistant General Manager Quality Inn
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
A
Good
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
MX
"Didn't respect my Non Smoking Reservation."
The guy that attended me on the lobby was not nice at all. I booked a 2 non smoking bedrooms and when we got there he told me that they were over booked and that he had to give me smoking bedrooms. My family don't smoke at all and children were with us. The room smelled like cigarrete *obviusly and the beds had cigarette spots.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Marcela G.
MX
"Not so Comfortable INN. 3.8? Really? Easily a 2."
I stayed at the hotel for business purposes, and chose it due to price, and proximity of where I had to work. I'm sad to say out of all my reviews, this is the first time I've given a hotel anything lower than a 4. The positives: staff was friendly at the front desk. Lobby was clean. The room was .. in good order. Negatives: Stains on the walls, shower a bit disgusting, air conditioning running as loud as a truck, and internet... had speeds of dial-up. Look at the pictures included with the review for yourself. Would not stay here, will not stay at a comfort inn again, and will not recommend.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Al
"Good Price. Poor Conditions"
Nice price but some of the rooms are in bad maintenance conditions.
Response by Quality Inn
Hello Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Sincerely, Gill General Manager
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Aceptable, good price
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Horacio
"Nice and quiet..."
The motel was quiet, clean and the staff were friendly. It is in a good location for shopping. Breakfast had a very good selection for "continental" breakfast. Unfortunately they didn't have enough tables at breakfast time. Kids liked the pool! We will most likely go back again.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Mary Ann
"Nice stay and good hotel"
I liked the hotel it was good and comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"O K"
It was okay, but I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Natalia
MX
"Good value proposition. Needs renovation."
At first glance the personnell seemed a little unpolite but later was ok. Room is pretty comfortable but needs to be renovated. Breakfast is good.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
MX
I am from Monterrey, NL and I went shopping with my family and two friends. The rooms are great, very comfortable beds... but the breakfast should have more variety of food... But it was GREAT for the price we paid.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2012
Fany

"satisfaccion"
Bastante bien
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
José Eleuterio
"Muy bien"
En general muy bien para hacer compras y negocios el precio bien
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Alfonso
"Recomendado"
Excelente atención, claro que regresaremos!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
LUIS EDGAR
"Very nice"
Excelent stay
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
DAVID EUGENIO
"Muy recomendable"
Muy agradable, definitivamente volveré a hospedarme ahi
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015