All hotels in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States of America

Clean
    Great amenities
    Food is all right
"A cheaper alternative"
It was simple math; 2 nights there for essentially the same price as one night at the casino. Pros: comfy beds, friendly staff. The shuttle operating between the hotel and the casino was nice and the driver was a very nice and courteous gentleman. Cons: lots of late night noise in the hallways. The rooms were a little dated and the bathroom could use a more-than-cursory cleaning. We would also like to applaud the gentleman in the room next to us. His female companion was exceptionally vocal.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great deal!"
Only one night but it was great.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Just to get away"
none
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Donald
"Loved the pillows - slept very well."
The room was clean, the pillows were awesome, I slept great. The room didn't have a nasty odor. The staff was super friendly - scored a free ride back from the casino after dinner.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Tamera
"Perfect stay"
Great stay, nice bed, clean - GREAT seafood restaurant inside - MUST EAT there!! YUM
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
laura
"Quality Inn? No Quality here."
The room appeared to be shabby compared to my last stay. The towels were worn and windows were dirty. The hallways had a musty odor. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Alternative to Firekeepers Hotel & Casino"
We attended an event at Firekeepers Hotel & Casino, but found all rooms (except President's suite) booked two weeks in advance. So, we picked Quality Inn, located next door. Quality provides free (but tip the driver) shuttle service to Firekeepers every half hour. Staff and check-in were excellent. Room was spacious, clean and well-equipped. The bed was quite comfortable. Very good Cajun-style restaurant is part of Quality Inn. Only complaint is that the room's door to the corridor is too "thin" letting in voices of folks passing down the hall. That was a little annoying because of people coming back late from Firekeepers casino. BTW, Quality was alos booked up by the time we got there on a Friday afternoon, so book a week or more in advance.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice hotel next to the Casino. Clean rooms."
Good experience at chech in. Hotel had shuttle to Casino.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hotel by Firekeepers"
We had a lovely stay and loved the convenience of the location and shuttle to/from the casino.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Rock and Rest"
The stay was to see the REO concert and we did do a little gambling.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Rene
"ok place to stay"
When booking this hotel we were under the impression there were giant 7 jet bath tubs in all the rooms, when I asked the front desk regarding this, they said they don't have any rooms like that. The shuttle service was nice. The breakfast would have been good except that all the food was cold, biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage. The lounge was also nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Fast checkin and fast check out. Four stars out of five
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Wonderful night"
My husband and I were very pleased with our stay here, the complimentary breakfast was absolutely wonderful! The room was very clean and while most hotel beds are uncomfortable I slept just as well as I do in my own bed. The only complaint that we had was the bartender in the lounge was extremely rude, we had planned on eating dinner and drinking for awhile but instead we ate our food and went to a local bar to finish our night. The hotel was amazing and we will definitely go back and stay there just not to the lounge.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Rachel
"family fun"
only thing I didn't like is the resturant closed so early in AM ...but found a place around the corner for breakfast. Nice and Clean,friendly staff,nice and quiet
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Darlene
"had ants in our room"
thought we would've got some kind of discount. ;(. But the free shuttle was nice
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
c rankin
"A good alternative to the casino hotel"
The hotel itself is fairly ordinary - everything you would expect from a standard mid-level hotel, the primary advantage is that it is approximately half the cost of staying at the Firekeepers casino next door. They have a complimentary shuttle that takes you to and from the casino, and we never had to wait more than 10 minutes - well worth the $150 savings for each room over the casino hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Casino birthday"
Nice hotel. Restaurant was excellent and bar/lounge was great. My room didn't have refrigerator or microwave in that was the only down side.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Next to Firekeepers"
Nice place to stay next to Firekeepers
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"comfy and easy walk to casino"
Comfy, clean, free ice!lol close quick walk to casino! Friendly staff. Only bummer was they have a pool advertized in the ad in room. But they no longer have their pool up and runNing.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Alanna
"enjoyable"
The only thing i wish is that they had a pool or a hot tub!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Stay and play!"
This is a great place to stay, especially if you're planning on playing at the casino. It's very close and offers a continuous shuttle to and from. It also has a restaurant and a bar on site with music on the weekends. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nice and clean rooms"
We stayed here to visit the Firekeeeper Casino. Nice clean rooms. A little bit older though.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Gordon
"Good place to stay"
Thank you for a nice place to stay,your staff was very nice & always helpful we will come back
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Convenient Location"
I was attending a concert at the Firekeepers Casino, and the Quality Inn was right next to it. Both the casino and motel were right by an expressway exit, so it was easy to find them. The people at the front desk were friendly and pleasant, and they had a nice complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Clarence
"Nice place until the roach popped up"
Seeing the casino hotel was booked we came here. All went well until the morning when I pulled out the coffee pot to make a cup of coffee. I moved it to the dresser plugged it in set it down and out ran a roach. So we packed up and left right away. The cleaning women said they never seen one before but couldn't have been nicer. I wish i was fast enough to kill it but I wasn't expecting it do I didn't catch it. The lady at the desk said she will tell the manager but it wasn't a roach. I told her i'm not a bug expert but i have seen my share of roaches and it was a roach. I have to say the place was pretty clean and I would have went back but I'm not into sleeping with roaches and I don't want to bring any home. So I will find a new place if I can't stay at the casino
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Ray
"Good times"
Had a very nice stay... will definitely be back!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Good location,walking distance to the casino"
Everything was perfect good quality service, cleanliness of the room, good food and location.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Glenda Wheeler
"Acceptalbe"
For A roadside stop or a short visit to the casino a very acceptable hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Best hotel near Firekeepers!"
We visit Jackson, MI once a month and have stayed at many different hotels along the Chicago to MI route. This was the best option we have found. The Quality Inn is clean, the rooms updated, the beds heavenly and a free full breakfast..the best part..only steps away from Firekeepers Casino at about 1/3rd the rate they charge. The hotel has a free shuttle too. The easy on and off of the expressway is very nice, no loss of time at all. This is where we will stay from now on.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Kimberlee
"Casino"
I was very unhappy that the room I was given was directly across the hall from the ice machine. I was first awakened at 6:30 am and about every half hour after until I got up at 8:00 am. So I did not get a restful morning at all.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"EASY TO FIND RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY"
HOTEL STAFF VERY ACCOMADATING. OUR ROOM NEEDED ATTENTION AND WE LET THE FRONT DESK KNOW AND THE PROBLEMS WERE TAKEN CARE OF IMMEDIATELY. VERY COMFORTABLE.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
GENEVA DAVIS
Awful......just awful. Dirty, dingy, no elevator, didn't feel safe, For the price we paid could have stayed at a upscale hotel a few miles away. Not worth it just to be close to the casino. I can't think of one positive to say about this place.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
janet
was a nice place to stay
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Completely fit the bill for me"
I had suddenly decided to go to the casino one evening, and it was late enough that I would need to stay overnight. The casino hotel was fully booked, so I went online to check out the Quality Inn next door to it. There was a room available that met my needs, so I booked it and was checking in less than an hour later ( I live 45 minutes away). I then went straight to the casino and won more $$$ than I ever had before. So it was all good. :)
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Next to casino"
Generally good, major disappointment, no refrigerator.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
ross
Staff was friendly and very willing to help. The room was average in comfort, decor etc. Killed a few bugs in the room. The breakfast buffet was ok. I did not visit the lounge. Nice location near casino, we didnt use the shuttle service because it was only available till midnight on Sunday and we stayed at the casino late than that. Easy access to I94.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Clean fresh rooms. Nice continental breakfast."
The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. All was good
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
For the price, I think there should be a small refrigerator and microwave. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Having a shuttle to the casino was a nice benefit.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Have stayed here at least 4 times and have always enjoyed our stays!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
vicki
staff was very helpful and pleasent. service was great
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice, convenient shuttle to casino."
Room was comfortable, beds were comfortable. There could have been some sound muffling insulation in the walls. We thought we were in the party wing, and the hallway was littered with debris the next morning. Breakfast offering was fairly good. Hotel staff was friendly, even the shuttle operator gave helpful information. All in all it was a pleasant experience for a single night visit.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
ML
Room was very disappointing for the price no refrigerator in the room no vending machines that I could find in the hotel. Room was dark like a dungeon and small, bed was very uncomfortable. It was nearly impossible to sleep because there was a lot of noise the hotel is located at an intersection. Was not pleased at all the room was way too expensive for the amenities provided.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"close to casino"
great to have a nice hotel next to casino without casino room prices. shuttle made it easy.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
tg
"convenient to casino"
the room was average, the bed was comfortable. highway noise level was not bothersome at all. left before we ate breakfast because of back problems, so we can't comment on the food. back problems were not the fault of the hotel.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
terry
Great hotel and outstanding service and a great room
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Michael Grubb
"Next to Casino"
If your looking for an alternative to staying at the casino this is a good choice. it's right next door. It's half the price the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It is a no frills hotel, the continental breakfast was less than expected.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice on inside, needs updates to outside"
When I pulled up, I drove right over to the casino and asked if they had any rooms. It looks very old on the outside. However, when the casino was full, I went back to the hotel and was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. The inside looks as though it has been all recently remodeled. I do think it is a little over-priced for what you get though. The shuttle service was nice, and it's nice to have a good bar/restaurant right at the hotel.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Hotels.com"
Arrived at the hotel to find out that I could have saved about $60. by booking at the hotel directly. Last time I use hotels.com!!!!!!!!
2 night romance trip May 4, 2014
Debra Palumbo
"My stay in April"
Room was clean and Quite. Staff was Heplful. Close to Casino, which is next door. There is a shuttle to, that runs back and forth from casino to hotel..
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Great for a casino trip"
We stayed here because the casino was booked. No complaints. Was clean, comfortable, and right next door to the casino. Could have walked there, but they have regular shuttle service.
1 night trip May 3, 2014