All hotels in Costa Mesa, California, United States of America
1680 Superior Ave I-405, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Hotel needs to be fully updated, rooms are old and outdated and not terribly clean either. I wouldn't stay here again
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Great Stay!"
My family and I really loved this place. We stayed in a King Suite. It was wonderfully cozy, spacious and extremely clean. The location was a busy area and near major intersections, but the parking lot was quiet and peaceful and blocked out most of the busy street traffic. It was an easy 10-15min drive to the Newport Beach area, easy access to the highways. The only thing that would have made this stay better would be a free breakfast buffet.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Shawna
"Good place to stay"
Had a quick overnight stay, but was struck by the nice looks of the property. Good looking swimming pool right in the middle - saw it from third floor and it was inviting. Room was big and wifi good. Did not use any other amenities but liked its proximity (relatively) to the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Amit
"Decent stay"
Overall a good stay in a great neighborhood. The hotel is a family type place, carrying all the basic necessities, including the pool. He room cleaning services and shortage of towels should be addressed, otherwise a good deal for the price paid.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
gregory
All the employees were very friendly
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
victor
"Unexpected Guest"
There was an unexpected guest in the room that we were given. My teenage daughter walked in on a naked man. Hotel staff offered us free dinner and breakfast at the motel restaurant, and a discount on our room. The dinner and breakfast were very good, and would have been well worth the menu price had we paid for our meals. We did not get the room discount however, because we booked the room through a third party. The room that we finally ended up with was decent enough for the price that we were originally quoted, $115, versus what we actually paid, $160, because of taxes and what they called a resort fee. But this was no resort!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"not worth 140"
The 1st room they gave us had been used, the 2nd room was ok. Could not give me a late check out, as my husband was going to a interview I had to pray he'd be back in time. Maids came twice before 10, didn't wait till check out but knocked at 8 & again at 9:50.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
francine
"Better than expected"
We were there for a one night stay and had adjoining rooms. Room was comfortable. Check-in/check-out was good. Staff were accommodating. Hotel is about 10-15 minutes from Huntington Beach State Park.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Vacation to beach"
Was very nice.Carpet in room was very dirty black. location was close to pretty much everything. Not too far from beach which was my whole reason to visit California. Staff was very friendly.
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Bernice
"Great for the money!"
Nice hotel for the money! Room was very large!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"The bugs wouldn't die!"
It was great until I woke up at 5am with 3 bugs crawling on me! I tried to smash them with the sheet but they would not die. I finally opened the door and threw them out the door. So much for sleeping in on my one summer vacation I had.......
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Clean but old."
The hotel was clean but old. The shower had no pressure and scalding hot. No cold option.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"excelent"
it was nice we had fun everyone was friendly
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Clarissa
"Good not Great"
The hotel was convenient and cost effective. The free printing in the front office was helpful, but the woman at the front desk didn't know what or where Trader Joe's was located. It's a grocery store that was less than a block away. There was plenty of parking but beware that is is very 'family friendly.' The bed was comfortable and the AC worked, but the bathroom still had hair in it either from the cleaning crew or previous guests which just grosses me out. I would recommend for a cost-conscious family or short stays.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Laurie
"Not bad for the price."
It's good hotel for people on a tight budget. My room was pretty plain, but clean. No microwave!! The bed was a little too firm for me. The customer service was great. The hotel is located on a busy intersection and you can hear riders revving their Harleys especially on Friday & Saturday nights, Sunday night was pretty quiet. There plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. There's some nice restaurants near Von's across the street, there's plenty of Starbucks in the area, and there's plenty of fast food places near Wilson & Harbor across from Kmart (about 1.5 miles away). My kid forgot his cell phone in the room when we checked out, and it was found and turned in by their room service. I would stay again here if was tight on $$$, but I would rather pay a little more for something better.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Checked in at 2:00 am after a long drive. Remote didnt work, tv was unplugged, no tv guide in room, no what to do magazine. Pool was still locked at 8 am. Food was good at restaurant, staff was courtious
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
terence
"Ramada - more like I'm nada stay here again"
I would never stay here again. Great location and good customer service, but the TV's were completely outdated and the wifi was almost non existent. The grounds were dirty as well.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Decent Hotel for the area"
Hotel was okay. No hot water in the morning due to a maintenance issue, with absolutely no compensation wasn't acceptable.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
my room was clean.but it was by stairs and laundry room there was noise and pool was out of order. i will give it another try the room was good for the price
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Misty
The room was nice. The bed was comfortable. Good tv. Faulty showerhead was the only problem. Location was a little out of the way but only 10 minutes away from the airport
4 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
The toilet was broken and it took forever to get someone to fix it. The front desk were a bit rude and didn't seem like accommodating us whatsoever. The shower would spit hot/cold water only, so it was uncomfortable to clean off. I wouldn't stay here again. I've never left a bad review, it's unfortunate that this has to be my first.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Maria
"Not the best....."
The check-in process was and I was able to choose which floor we would be staying on. The following day we were out for a while and came back to the room about 1 and it still hadn't been cleaned. We called the front desk to ask for more towels and they didn't seem surprised at all that the room hadn't yet been cleaned. The was an odor to the room that smelled as if it was being covered up by Lysol. I also didn't feel comfortable walking around without shoes or socks on. Overall the area was nice, and the pool satisfactory but the level of service by some of the front desk people was lacking.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Jeannette
"HEARING STAR"
ATTENTION TO PLUMBING FIXTURES IS NEEDED - WATER CLOSET RAN ALL NIGHT.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Jon
"Nada El Ramada"
The worst hotel I have ever visited! The room smelled of cigarettes, the website said continental breakfast (none), you can hear the noise from outside as if your windows and doors were open, when I asked for towels it took 3 requests, parking on a full night (GOOD LUCK WITH THAT), and the worst part housekeeping told me if I wanted my room cleaned it would cost me 10$!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price and location."
I'll start first by saying that for the price this is a decent place to stay. However, things could be improved upon. We were placed in two rooms directly above the hotel laundry room so it was noisy from 8am to 10pm. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was mediocre. We had biscuits and gravy. The biscuits taste odd. Overall the place could use some updating.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Shane
"One Night Stay"
The hotel was clean and despite the busy weekend, relatively quiet at night. Room had a refrigerator which is good to store cold drinks in overnight. Room was a little short on towels for 2 queens. Probably a good thing that we didn't check out the pool as we would've ran short. Toilet bowl also had a leak, so you hear the toilet bowl filling up with water throughout the night (I mentioned this to the front desk when we checked out). It was very crowded in the morning when we departed. Many of the guests decided to use the red lanes to pack up their car. Only problem is that it took awhile to pack up their car and their car was left in the red lanes without attendance. We were parked legally and it was very tricky backing out so as not to hit any illegally parked cars.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Newport Wedding trip"
The floor was very dirty and the bed was not very comfy. Overall it was a good stay for the cost.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
stacey
"close to shopping and beaches."
We wanted to be close to town and beaches. This is the place. New port pier is more like 3 miles not 1.5 as listed. The bed was comfortable but not the pillows. Room was clean and the maid came in to clean the next day. We had a nice time also at pool. Lots of shopping near by. I thought price was a bit high but other than that very nice!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ruth
2 adjoining rooms assigned to us; within 10 minutes after check-in, were notified by phone call that one of the rooms had to be vacated.....bugs. While we were accommodated with a room upgrade, it was down another corridor and no longer adjoining. Restaurant food/services, not so great!
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great hotel."
We spent Memorial Day weekend here. The room rates were some of the best around and it was less than a 5 minute drive to Newport Beach pier. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Room was comfortable enough. Bathroom left something to be desired.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Didi
"Clean and Simple"
Clean, simple hotel not far from great restaurants, shopping, and the beach.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Would stay here again."
The hotel was nice and clean. Staff was fantastic. When I checked in, I had a choice of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor. I asked if it was safe and she said yes. I chose the first floor and she gave me a room right by the office and restaurant, which was a very visible location. I thought that was really thoughtful!!! Unfortunately, the power went out in the morning in the whole area so I wasn't able to try out the restaurant for breakfast. It was close to some restaurants and the beach.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"good hotel"
Great place would recommend to anyone. a little pricy but good location
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Z
"Not bad"
Room was clean, comfortable. Remote didn't work for the TV (not a big deal). Short drive to the beach.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Jerrod
Great hotel and price we really enjoyed our stay. Also it's in a great location a lot of great places near the hotel.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"It's an ok place to stay for the price."
Only there for 2 days for a wedding. It was clean enough staff was very nice lots of shopping and restaurants around! It's ok!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"By FAR the noisiest hotel I have ever stayed at!"
I have stayed at over 100 hotels in my life and this was by FAR the noisiest hotel I have stayed at. When I walked up to the lobby there was a drunk couple screaming at each other and arguing in the balcony above. Then when I walked to my room there were over 20 drunk people standing on the walkways outside peoples doors shouting and screaming, this went on to past 4am. I had a very important event the next day (movie premiere) and really needed a good nights sleep. I had to resort to ear plugs, a white noise app on my phone, running both the AC fan and bathroom fan and covering my head with two pillows just to attempt to drown the sound out! Will never stay there ever again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
I booked through Expedia. Got in very late because I came from the East Coast. Person at the desk said he did not have a reservation for us. I gave him the Expedia paper that I printed from the computer. A few minutes later he gave us a key & directions to the room. He gave us no explanation of why he said we didn't have a reservation earlier. Other than that initial problem, I was very satisfied with the room & staff. Wish they had microwaves in rooms.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Comfy beds. Super loud!"
Room was fine, beds comfy but the doors facing outside made it loud. People leaving their rooms next door felt like they can use their outside voices to yell to each other and to others in the adjacent parking lot. This was a at 5am! If you don't need to get up early, don't stay there.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Hotel"
In the room almost all appliances not working By example :hair dryer, remote control tv, the refrigerator.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Dalia
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
The staff were very professional and was a very pleasant experience for us.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"April 2015 stay"
Good location, several fun bars within walking distance and dozens within a short cab ride. Restaurant has good breakfast for a decent price. Relatively easy access to beach (bicycle or short drive).
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
we checked in early evening and yet was put next to laundry room very loud anytime workers were in room late nite early and all morning hotel was only 2/3 full that should be last room filled
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Tru
"Nice place to stay"
I'm always. Travel to Oc and I alleays stay for for 3 nights berry. Nice.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good value for the money and location"
The hotel was a good value for the money. There are comparable, less expensive motels in Costa Mesa but not close to the beach as this one is (although not really walking distance). It is situated between the two busiest streets so don't expect a lot of quiet. But if you want to be near Newport Beach, this is a good deal.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"RAGNAR prerace hotel"
Good place for the price. Nothing fancy but did the job for a short night of sleep before the RAGNAR race start at 6 AM.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"beautiful!"
it was clean neat and beautiful. i would stay again and again. its like i walked in to the 1960's in to a brand new beautiful hotel. I was really pleased.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Little disappointed"
shuttle to cruise wedding times were not great and didn't open another shuttle for remaining guests. So had to pay for taxi. I was charged like $35 for food&beverages that I didn't order at all :( Overall disappointed
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Fara
"Never Again"
While the physical facility was welcoming and comfortable, the noise levels prevented us from sleeping. The upstairs guest walked around all night, and it was loud enough in our room to prevent sleep. Then a large group of guests congregated on the walkway outside our room just before 3:00 AM, and partied noisily for over an hour. It had to be apparent to the office staff, but nothing was done to quiet them. Lastly, our room service breakfast was ruined by spoiled bacon. It was a good price, but not worth the bargain.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015