All hotels in Costa Mesa, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1680 Superior Ave I-405, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"April 2015 stay"
Good location, several fun bars within walking distance and dozens within a short cab ride. Restaurant has good breakfast for a decent price. Relatively easy access to beach (bicycle or short drive).
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good value for the money and location"
The hotel was a good value for the money. There are comparable, less expensive motels in Costa Mesa but not close to the beach as this one is (although not really walking distance). It is situated between the two busiest streets so don't expect a lot of quiet. But if you want to be near Newport Beach, this is a good deal.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"RAGNAR prerace hotel"
Good place for the price. Nothing fancy but did the job for a short night of sleep before the RAGNAR race start at 6 AM.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Never Again"
While the physical facility was welcoming and comfortable, the noise levels prevented us from sleeping. The upstairs guest walked around all night, and it was loud enough in our room to prevent sleep. Then a large group of guests congregated on the walkway outside our room just before 3:00 AM, and partied noisily for over an hour. It had to be apparent to the office staff, but nothing was done to quiet them. Lastly, our room service breakfast was ruined by spoiled bacon. It was a good price, but not worth the bargain.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Rebekah
"Average"
It was an average hotel. Nothing to brag about.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Clean but noisy"
Room is clean but plumbing is very loud when next door shower is running. Also upstairs floor creaking really bad. I was in room 239. Finally, a little surprise, the final bill is different than Hotel.Com reservation told me. It was $1.02 more, apparently for the safe charge. This is the first time happening to me. Normally the bill and the reservation amount is the same.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"4 a.m. really?!"
The room was clean, but it was spring break and the hotel was mainly booked by college aged people. There was no security to tell the group that was partying in the parking lot past 4 a.m. to keep it down.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Timothy
"It was alright...alright."
Nothing special about place.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Loudest hotel ever!"
This was the loudest hotel I have ever stayed in. It was more than likely spring break for college kids. The walls are paper thin. I complained twice to the front desk with no avail. They said they couldn't find the source of the noise even though the kids were right outside my door drinking on the balcony. It didn't stop until after 11:00. Worst night of sleep ever for my family. The only positive was the room was very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"I love this hotel!"
I love this hotel. This is my second stay in 2 years. I stay here because of its convenience. We eat breakfast at the Ramada and it is excellent! For dinner, there are a lot of great places with in walking or short driving distance. I look forward to staying here again. The staff is wonderful!
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Katheryn
"Will stay again!"
The staff was very nice! The room was really clean. Great location!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Shari
"Not happy."
We booked this hotel because we had children with us and it stated there was a pool...with kids, we were expecting to let them in play in the pool as another form of entertainment. Well, the pool was drained. The front desk never offered to make it right and basically ignored our concern. Very disappointed. We also requested a roll away bed in the room and were told they would take one in...no bed brought in. Kids had to sleep on the pull out couch that was broken. Overall not happy with the stay and disappointed that they did not offer to make it right.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Eddie
"Business Stay"
This property is not a typical Ramada. It is an older motel in an area with no restaurants or other shops. Rooms are old and dinghy all facing parking lot. The night I stayed there were 30 construction workers staying who spent the evening hanging over their pickups drinking beer and yelling for hours until at least 11 pm. Not condusive to a restful evening. I put a wakeup call in for 4 AM which never came. I would not stay there again
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"pool was not working, never informed"
The stay was very disappointing, the fron desk person NEVER indicated that the pool was torn apart, and it was a weekend of 91-93 degrees, and it was miserable, as we would not have stayed there had we been informed that the pool was not usable.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Suzanne
"Terrible Experience"
Unpleasant experience! Staff was very unfriendly. One of the reasons for our stay was to use the pool and jacuzzi. It was closed for remodeling. If I knew that at the time of booking I would not have made reservations. The hotel did nothing to compensate for the pool and jacuzzi being closed. We were yelled at by an employee that blamed us for something that we didn't even do. It was actually the people in the room next to us. Terrible experience!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"From a Family of 3"
The stay was comfortable for my wife and me. However, the lady at the front desk picked up an attitude with the couple after me when they expressed confusion at the request of a cash/credit deposit for the room they had booked through a third-party. I am not sure how the situation was resolved, but beware: you need a cash deposit or a credit card on file for incidentals, the latter of which you must physically have with you. If you do not have either you are out of luck and you may have to deal with a rude receptionist. My only other complaint is about their pool/hot tub. It turns out these are being remodeled and thus are closed for the month of March. Had I known, I may have picked a different hotel; beach water is too cold and I wanted my infant to enjoy the water scene. In any case, a notice of this amenity, or lack thereof, was not found anywhere online. (I always price check on the chain's website in case of some covert deals, and saw nothing about the matter.) Besides those two situations, the hotel is definitely a winner. It was well priced; the location was a five minute drive from Newport Beach; a five minute walk from a shopping center (we always stock up on snacks when we arrive); You cannot go wrong with free wifi- although there seemed to be a shortage of wall plugs (I found a total of three open and accessible); the rooms are well-mantained and clean; and make sure you turn the dial on the fridge! It appears they keep them off.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
VICTOR
"Hotel makes up in location for what it lacks..."
The room was not that clean and we found hair in the shower. The outlet plugs were do loose we could hardly charge our phones, we had to put tape to hold the plug from falling. Our room keys also kept "demagnitizing" and we had to go back to the front office everytime we exited our room so they can reactivite our cards. The location of the hotel however is great especially if you're wanting to go to Newport Beach.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
daniela
"Lots to do"
Excellent location. Plenty of restaurants, bars and shops within walking distance. The hotel could use some updating but it was clean and the staff was pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Bree
"Not too shabby"
Biggest inconvenience was the key machine was not working and they couldn't make my keys. I had to ask someone to open the door and let me in. After my last outing for dinner, when i decided to stay in, it was fixed and they made my keys. Though, i was only staying for that one evening. The room was decent. Carpet felt wet in some areas of the room. Bedding was clean and comfortable. Overall, just about what i would expect from a 3 star rated Hotel. I would stay there again if i had too.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Bad experience"
It was just sucks. People play and drink at the parking lot at 2am. Nobody control them.
7 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Tasik
"Ok for one night"
Hotel was ok for one night. They need to do some detailed maintenance for the rooms--clean up dead spider, reframe in bathroom fan and a/c unit onto wall. It was March and we wanted to use the pool/spa, but they were closed for two weeks for repairs. There were quite a few construction guys staying a few doors down and they were a little loud but quieted down around 10pm. I probably would not stay there again, but it wasn't bad.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not so warm greeting"
It was okay, only the front desk rep wasnt so warm, maybe because im asian and shes black no smile on the face, no greeting whatsoever im glad one of the guy help me out .
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
April truong
"Weekend Getaway"
Great location to the pier and dinning.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Jeremy
"clean"
Nice. Clean rooms. Conveniently located near the beach. Great service. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Needed a room immediately!"
We were driving in from Palm Springs to leave from John Wayne. I reserved the room from hotels.com. The room was priced great and we had gotten a room with two double beds but moved us into one king sized bed with no problem.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Jamie
"Nice little place."
Very good location and within walking distance to a number of shops and food venues. While close to a busy avenue, there was little noise heard in the room.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Ramon
"It's okay"
It was okay. The room needed the carpet to be replaced, furniture upgraded, mattress replaced - too squishy, and the card key kept failing. Staff was nice, the room was clean, and the price was low.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Zach
"Good value and clean"
We arrived at 8pm and were checked out by 8am, so the room/hotel served it's purpose for value, cleanliness and location. The check-in and check-out process was very quick. A few nice restaurants in the area, but we picked the location for it's proximity to meetings in the morning.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Christin
"Personal"
Satisfied with the room and hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Joanne
"Bad Cleaning product odor."
We were greeted with a pungent orange chemical smell upon entering the room.I have smelled this cleansing product at other "budget" hotels and find the odor noxious and offensive.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Tomas
"Convenient and comfortable in Costa Mesa"
Convenient and comfortable. Will stay again when in Costa Mesa for business.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"PJL Web Design"
It was good
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Phillip
"Clean, but Very NOISY!"
This hotel is VERY noisy, especially on the weekends as there are lots of young people staying at the hotel partying. The walls and ceilings are paper thin. So much so, that you can hear what your neighbor is watching on TV. The doors of all the units have gaps all the way around letting in outside noise. The rooms are clean, and the hotel is cheap, but not good if you want a good night sleep.
4 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Close to the beach and restaurants"
Very accommodating, close to the beach and walking distance to restaurants and bars. They watched our belongings after checkout until we could pick them up. Great staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Clean neat felt safe"
The house keeper was excellent whrn I would back back from work my room was neat and clean everything fixed as if I had just checked in
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Dirty"
I was nervous to walk on the bathroom floor, carpet and sleep in the bed. Not 3 stars
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice Location, Clean...Internet Unreliable"
In town for business meetings. Great location. Parking was a challenge, but available on the premises. Had to move safety cones to get parking. Room was midway in complex. Wireless was never better than two bars. Lost reception numerous times. No accessible power near the table. There was an outlet in on opposite wall and an outlet between beds on lamp. Had requested king. They were gone.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Went for a quick weekend getaway. Hotel was close to many attractions and was reasonably priced
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"No hot water! They run out of hot water"
On Monday and Tuesday evening (12/29 & 12/30/14), I found out that after a long day at a Theme Park, the family was not able to take a hot or even a warm shower! I called the front desk and they knew about the problem and said that it was very cold outside and the pipes are probably frozen and said they could move me to another room. I mentioned that my other room, (because we had 2 rooms) didn't have hot water either and what was moving us to another room going to help. The gal said, " she didn't know, all she was told to SAY was to offer to move to another room!" Well, the adults took a morning shower on 12/30 with hot water and went to the Aquarium. When we returned in the evening again (8pm) it was cold, raining and windy, and once again no HOT Water for the kids to shower!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Lalin
"Easy Access to the coast and freeways."
Overall great location for visiting Newport and Huntington Beach. Hotel is in very good condition and the staff were very good as well. The only issues we had was getting out of the hotel driveway during busy traffic periods, and the hot tub was very small for a hotel that was booked full.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Howard
"Costa Mesa"
Nice place and curteous staff
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Micheal
"Costa Mesa Ramada"
Clean, comfy rooms. Friendly staff who were very knowledgeable of y he area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Robin
"Value for room rate"
The room was good value for the price. There was too much light pouring into the room from street lighting outside. I had to use a sleep mask to sleep well. It was quiet and simple. The staff were friendly and efficient.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"clean cheap reliable"
I had a great time with my mom
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Weekend trip"
Walls were thin could hear everything in other rooms but other than that nice stay
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Rudy
"Great stay."
The place was clean, quite, comfortable and near the beach. Couldn't ask for anything else.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Pedro
Nice, basic hotel nothing fancy. It wasn't super clean though. Nice people at check in.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Mediocre at best"
Cheap room. You get what you pay for. The location was good because there were many nice restaurants nearby. Exterior entry rooms. Property was old, and needs upgrading.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Wendy
"change of ownership?"
no towels after cleaning had to ask for towels two different days. locks difficult to use, restaurant lacking supplies ie no ham & etc . slow cleaning rooms
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good Deal"
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and it is always clean and quiet. We will definately stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014