All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
7611 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Bang for the Buck"
Great bang for the buck. Surrounded by great restaurants.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Meh"
This hotel was ok. It was clean, the staff was nice enough, and it appears to be pretty new. You don't have to pay for parking, which is nice, and the room had a mini fridge, which was convenient. We had an issue with the tv, which it took two trips for a staff member to figure out and fix, only to have the exact same problem recur the next night, when we decided it was too big a hassle to bother with trying to have them fix it again. My main complaint, though, was that it was so noisy that we all had trouble sleeping...our room, like half the rooms in the hotel, faced I-10, and the road noise was really, really bothersome, as was any activity in the hall. It was like being in a tent. There are lots of hotels in this area, so we won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
vandals broke car windows on the parking lot
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Coleen
"Great date night"
Fantastic stay! My fiancé and I just wanted to get away from home for a day and the Crown Plaza was a great choice very clean great breakfast nice bar to have a few drinks.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Matthew
"Could have been better"
I was a little disappointed because while I was checking in I asked for a late check out but was interrupted by house keeping at 9am. Then front desk called me at 11am
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Isabel
For the price, best hotel I've stayed at in a long time. Everything was nice compared to Doubletree in S.A. which I expected more from like the one in Dallas.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
ricardo
I messed up the booking and booked only one night instead of two. So I expected to stay another night and then was informed I needed to vacate the room because it was booked for someone else. Even in this difficult situation staff behaved very professionally. Hotel did not charged for overstaying almost to 8pm.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Eduardo
"Lovely weekend escape"
Clean, lobby smelled great, free infused water. Pool was lovely though cushions on beds need to be washed. Perfect for the price!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice hotel off freeway"
Nice hotel off freeway. Room was very quiet and comfortable.Booked a superior room with two queen size beds; room was large. Not much in the area nearby but close to Galleria Mall.Good location to reach downtown or airport within a reasonable driving time.On ramp to freeway is nearby.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
nice staff , nice pool, nice location
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
christi
"Outstanding"
Great service
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice job"
Enjoyed IHG rewards club!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Edward
Hotel service was good, but rooms need a make up!!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"NICE STAY"
Very nice stay, the only problem our room neighbors were too loud.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
ROBERTO
"Biz trip to Houston"
The service at the hotel was exceptional. Valet, restaurant, front desk professional, friendly and helpful across the board. Ordered pizza in the room from the restaurant and probably the worst pizza in memory. The breakfast buffet was not up to snuff either. Location of the hotel is not good being on a one-way and the traffic in Houston is the worst in any city I have visited in, just horrible. fast and dangerous, over 1 hr to get to my exit once in the city. Rooms were roomy and spotless. There were limited programs on TV no Bloomberg and only CNBC available. Summary: Good hotel, poor location, excellent service.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
G Russell
Quick overnight stay in a central location, great service and a good price.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Douglas
Great price!! Great location!! Minutes away from several different tourist spots. Room was very neat and clean. Very comfortable bed and nice bathroom. The clerks were very helpful and friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Dissatisfied"
There was urine on the toilet the first day I checked in, so they upgraded me to a King Suite, come to find out there was a sandwich in the drawer that had been there for weeks, cause it was mold on it.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
REGIS
"Great weekend stay"
Our room was not ready when we arrived so we were given complimentary drinks at the bar... We ended up ordering food also and it was delicious...once our room was ready they gave up complimentary breakfast passes also...I definetly would recommend this hotel it is clean, friendly, great customer service and very relaxing food is awesome as well and we felt safe
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Brittani
Great hotel, clean with great breakfast and close to lots of stores restaurants
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Micheal
The staff could not have been more attentive!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Robin
"Houston trip for professional conference"
Excellent accommodations. Clean and up to date. High end, but not luxurious. Friendly staff. Paid for breakfast for the days I was there. Very good buffet, all things considered. Fresh made-to-order omelet station, one day while there. Would recommend this facility to others. Would definitely stay here again. Oh, and room rate was significantly discounted from regular/full rate. Made it even nicer!
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"worst experience ever"
Very bad exerience we had to kove room twice because ac kept going out. Then toilet wouldnt flush, aink was leaking, xonnextions on the wall wouldnt charge our phones worst experience ever!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Elvia
"Great Place close to everything..."
Nice hotel and great stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"ACN regional event"
only complaint is we reserved double queen they gave us king....room was great and location was good
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Birthday Celebration"
Hotel was very very nice,only problem was the a/c was not cooling and the only reason I didn't call for assistance was we made it back to the room really late and tired.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect location"
Good stay, close to the freeway and lots of shops and food places nearby.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Happy weekend with wife"
We stayed at a King bed Superior room for 2 nights. It was spacious with a clean bathroom. We feel comfortable spending time in. We purchased buffet breakfast (for 2 people x 2 days) at booking for a small price, and we thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast service. The front desk was also very friendly and helpful. We like the hotel very much. The only complain we had was the lack of complimentary drinking water in the rooms.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Spencer
"Galleria area value"
great hotel for the price and location. Free self parking gives this one an advantage over other Galleria area hotels.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Preston
"Great experience."
People at the front desk were nice. Only complaint was the drains in sink and tub we blocked up.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Chantell
"Nice trip to Houston before flood ."
It was great! Staff was very helpful . For the price definitely will stay there again.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Anna
"why"
Dont say you have a shuttle if you dont pick up at the airport!!It costs $65 for a cab.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"best hotel. made my trip wonderful."
Best customer service. I loved it!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Galetia Mall"
No complaints. Nice swimming pool. Free parking and breakfast can't ask for more
B B
"Enjoyed Stat"
Enjoyed stay....
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Juan
"Very pleased"
Amazing management and staff! I would definitely recomend to others.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Close to highway, noise room"
the room was not serviced and the next day took several calls to hace cleaned
ulises
"Great Hotel and Great Spot in Houston"
Great area and great place to go everywhere. Clean and friendly staff at the hotel. Best place to be while on my visit.
EVII
"Nice hotel (not) in Galleria"
From the description I thought this hotel would within walking distance of the galleria. While it was a lovely hotel with excellent rooms staff and service, it wAs not at the galleria.
Other trip May 25, 2015
jenny
Great location. Easy freeway access. Friendly staff. The rooms always smell clean.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Our stay was too short. I would love to stay a little bit longer.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Giddy-up!"
All was great! I appreciate the staff, their willingness to always assist, great manners, polite, and very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"perfection"
Loved it
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Stayed for one night. Enjoyed our stay. The bed was really comfortable.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"LOVE THIS HOTEL!"
One night stay for a baseball game. We fell in love with the Crowne Plaza. We will be returning. My son loved the pool especially that he was the only one. The on-site gym was perfect. The staff was friendly. :o)
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Paty
"Quiet and comfy"
Nice quiet room. Housekeeping did leave a wet washcloth hanging in the shower, but that's really not that big of a deal. We slept really good and weren't bothered, which is all we wanted. I'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Clean and quiet"
Hotel is right about a 3.5 star rating. Room was clean. Staff friendly and helpful. I did not like the location right next to the freeway but for a quick work trip it was okay.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"parent"
It was a beautiful hotel my family loved it
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Ana"
Excellent
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Ana
Stayed for one night. Nice experience. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 10, 2015