All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

"great place to stay"
everything was amazing!!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Houston"
I was here for business. The hotel was convenient and I was able to get a room on the backside to keep away from the freeway, this was important. I-10 and the noise it creates is incessant. First prize is one night in Houston. Second prize is two nights. I would stay here again. I thought it was a good value.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
"Good property, Good Value"
A nice clean hotel, close to shopping, amenities, and I-10.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
Sanford
"Weekend getaway"
Really enjoyed my stay here,and definitely will be back for more stays
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Timothy
Very nice and very helpful staff. Perhaps the only negative - the traffic noise from I-10 right outside the window.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"Good but can be better in terms of service"
Rooms were clean and good. Hotel was also clean and good. But wifi was very slow. Also whenever we requested for coffee and cream and sugar, it took more than hour every time requested.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Prashant
"Great business place."
I stay here a lot. Nice place
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Gerald
"One night stay"
Overnight stay....drove in just for some rest, relaxation and retail therapy. Hotel is right off the interstate. The staff was friendly and the room was spacious and clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Ebony
"Great Hotel for a getaway!"
The staff was very nice and accommodating with anything we needed. Room was way better then expected. We would definitely recommend for people to stay here!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Apparent Off Day"
Upon our arrival, we were told we were being placed in a room for the handicapped and that it was the only room available. That was not reflected when booking my reservation, but we took the room anyway. The room was comfortable and clean, except in the bathroom, I found a head for electric shears taped to the fire alarm indicator with a tuft of black hair matted in the tape. Neither me or my wife have black hair so it was obvious neither of us put it there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. When I notified the front desk about the hairy object, they said they would get someone from the engineering department to remove it and make sure the fire alarm indicator wasn't damaged. The hotel shuttle later took my wife and I to the movie theatre. The driver was very nice. The shuttle returned to pick us up and upon reentering our room, we noticed the hairy object was gone. The WiFi was free, but intermittent to the point of frustration, especially at peak times, and not worth using. A great number of the digital television channels were mislabeled on the TV and channels didn't always come in clearly, but was tolerable. I'd have to say the best part of our stay was the excellent climate control and the spectacular and quite helpful staff. Overall our experience was average. I've stayed there before and had a much better experience so I would say the hotel just suffered from an off day. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nice hotel and gated parking. Would recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"One night stay"
Everything was good except for the wifi, kinda hard to connect and once connect, it slow.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
This was a very nice experiance
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Raymond
The room was nice but very loud. Very thin walls. The hotel was pretty slow because of my date of travel and I think every guest was crowded in the same area. Calls to the front desk were unresponsive. When I asked the front desk for restaurants in the area they acted as if this question had never been asked before. Not much information. They did handle an early check-in on the positive side. The bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2015
The shopping mall across I-10 has a lot of good restaurants. However, the noise of automobiles from I-10 was pretty loud.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"It's ok"
It's ok
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Stinky lobby/oils?"
The smell as you enter the hotel...not good
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Very nice hotel for price!
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
"Houston"
All good
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
"Houston 1 night stay"
I only stayed 12 hours here. bar closes at 11pm. I called room service to bring up 2 waters and they said you must come down and get them. 4.00 a water. Hotel staff not friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
robert
All staff friendly and knowledgeable. Hotel right off I-10...great!
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Mathilda
"Freeway accessible"
Very good location right by the freeway. Getting to the hospital and shopping is very easy. Good hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Stanley
Had a great stay at this hotel. Good parking and comfy beds. Pool wasn't heated like they said it would be which was a disappointment. Nice location as the highway was right there.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
"Not as happy as before"
This night was rough. We seemed to be roomed over a 30th birthday party with a loud bass. Hotel staff had them turn it down but my family from a rural Kansas town didn't sleep. I was fine..
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Krista
"Great nights sleep."
Great place to stay for the activities I was participating in that Friday. Loved the bed and slept so very well that night.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Krista
Friendly atmosphere, enjoy the stay and will come back to this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
emily
"Very nice hotel"
Check-in was fast as the front was well staffed. The suites are very large. They have a micro and fridge which were working well. The suite is large enough where there are large working spaces including the front room and a desk in the bedroom. Breakfast was excellent and well kept. The only issue is that there are some plumbing issues which I think others has mentioned. The shower will lose all cold water periodically for maybe 15 seconds making the water extremely hot. Besides that a very nice stay
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Best Hotel Stay Ever"
Our Stay was absolutely excellent!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Bradley
Everything was GREAT. All staff was friendly. The breakfast was included in our stay and it was GREAT, buffet style breakfast. The room was clean and smelled good. I have no complaints.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Enjoyable"
I enjoy my stay and the reasonable price of breakfast. My only complaint will be my $50 has not been credited.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
Roy M
The hotel was a very pleasant place to stay, very convenient and the staff was efficient & friendly.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2015
"Christmas party hotel"
Stayed her after a company Christmas party. Nice and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Donny
"Sleek and modern with great staff!"
Hotel was very modern, clean and updated. Check in staff accommodated my special request and I actual got an upgrade to a suite. Every staff member was polite and courteous. The only complaint I had was that it faced a busy interstate if you were unlucky to get a room on the front side of the property it had potential to be loud.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Corey
Very comfortable friendly staff
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Accommodations and Service Good--Lobby Cold"
Our room was clean, comfortable (once we figured out how to turn on the heat) and well appointed. However the lobby and hallways were extremely chilly throughout our stay, causing my wife some distress. Although we only stayed for one night, the service was generally very good. We had two meals in the restaurant--dinner and complementary breakfasts. Both the food and the service was generally good. The only problem was the failure to serve spoons with coffee/tea. The policy by which a "complementary" buffet breakfast required that a waitress serve juice and/or coffee, supposedly justifying a tip, seemed inappropriate. The front desk was cooperative in accommodating our need for a late checkout because of a meeting schedule.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
John P
"A fine, basic, no frills hotel"
Basic hotel. My room size was ample, but I stayed in an ADA room as I checked in late (11:30 p.m.) and that is all they had. A little annoyed that they didn't tell me this at check in--only knew when I got to my room. Too tired to complain and I knew they were sold out so it wouldn't have mattered. Left at 6:00 a.m. the following day so didn't have time to judge much else. I always enjoy the make your own waffles, but for some reason these Texas shaped ones were a bit gummy. My waistline was thankful for this. Overall, a fine basic hotel with easy access to IAH which was I was needed.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Good staff, bad internet."
First, the staff here are very good. They are kind and attentive to your needs. However, as a business traveler, they need to fix their internet. I was on the phone with their helpdesk (they use AON) for 3 days before I finally gave up. The internet connection was not consistent enough for me to stream my classes nor Skype (bad when trying to make sure friends survived the terrorist attacks in Paris). I will not be staying here for this reason alone. The beds are too soft for my liking. A lack of yoga mats for guests to use is also a negative.
5 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Average business travel"
This was a great place for just a quick trip, was clean and comfortable and room service was super quick. Being right next to the overpass, it is noisy and there isn't much in walking distance.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"Great time"
Had a great time
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Hubert
"Leisure stay"
Was there to spend time with my daughter. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the décor was especially nice. Found staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Only thing I'd say in the negative is the highway noise was a bit loud, but I have an app on my phone that plays white noise so that helped drown it out some. It was very close to the Memorial City Mall, so shopping was a breeze.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Too much road noise
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
"Great 4 star for a 2 star price"
The price was good so was not expecting much. The hotel and restaurant were excellent. Newly refurbished as were the rooms. Cannot walk the hood but location is great to getting to meetings
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Convenient, Clean and Comfortable"
Comfortable room, nice staff at check-in. Don't be so stingy with washcloths. Two women staying in room and one washcloth? Prompt response from housekeeping with phone call. Stayed at Crowne Plaza in OKC the next week and had 5 for 1 person.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
It was a nice place to stay, only disappointment was arriving at 10 pm after 4 hour drive with a two year old and they didn't have a room ready.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Emily
"Friendly and Convenient!"
The staff were very nice, and this location was SO convenient for getting on and off the Interstate. The included breakfast was exceptional - I had a made to order omelette.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
Kirsten
Enjoyed it. People nice. Hotel clean and nice decor. Food good.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
carolyn
"clean room expensive breakfast."
Clean rooms. Great pool area you could smoke at from 6 am to 11 pm. The only thing I did not like was no complementary coffe in the morning and breakfast was $16 dollars. The food at the hotel was great but a can of coke with a cup of ice $3.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"recommended"
Never being in the area and being fairly picky with hotels it was a bit of a decision, but I'm very happy with this hotel especially the price. Room was very clean. Hotel up-to-date, new. Nice. Looked more expensive than it was to stay there. Great little shopping/entertainment center "across the street" (interstate) called Marq*E Entertainment Center. There we were able to watch an IMAX movie, eat (at Red Robin), play at Dave and Buster's, and go to a nightclub (Drink Houston) all within minutes of the hotel. Downtown Houston was only about 17 minutes from the hotel. Bed was very comfortable... I would rate it third most comfortable (Trump Las Vegas at number 1, Omni Dallas at number 2 fyi). I was afraid the interstate traffic would be loud in the room because the hotel is right next to it. I requested a room in the back (away from interstate), but they were almost fully booked so they put me in what they call "Quiet Area" (during designated hours - 4th floor) which was fine, the road noise was only noticeable when I paid attention to it. The bathroom was decent, could have had a drawer or two for storage, but there were only shelves. Good water pressure in the shower, but the shower was only a standard shower and size. Toilet was extremely loud, but it did get the job done :)
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Christine
I had a great stay but did have issues with my cable that were not resolved.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015