All hotels in Pineville, North Carolina, United States of America
401 Towne Centre Blvd, Pineville, NC, 28134, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Awesome hotel"
Super friendly staff.. Nice comfortable woodsy hotel lobby. Breakfast was enough for a business traveler. Complimentary wine... a plus. Would definitely recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Debbie R
nice hotel, quiet area..mall and other restaurants and stores right down the street..
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Luke
"Pretty Good and Great Prices"
My boyfriend and I got a 2 queen bedroom smoking. The hotel was clean and breakfast was clutch we went down there about 6:50 and it wasn't crowded or anything great place I would stay again
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Tub in bathroom did not drain. Water was in there when we arrived.Maintance put drain cleaner in drain. Still didn't work well. Housekeeping didn't leave towels when they cleaned . No soap or shampoo.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Yvonne
"Clean and convenient, very friendly staff."
The room seemed very clean. Not far from the interstate, just far enough to be peaceful. A good nights sleep is easy to get here.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Carowinds"
Overall a decent stay. The bathroom shower room was very small and dirty. Other than that the stay was fine.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
""Carowinds Trip""
What a gorgeous hotel. The hospitality of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, everything was perfect. Very convenient to restautants. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Desiree M.
"Very friendly staff. Very good breakfast & clean"
Asked to move from 5th floor and was given a 2nd floor rm. Rm was clean and fresh. Good location with close shopping available.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Sam
"Excellent hotel"
Great overall. Just one suggestion. Our room with a king size bed had a jacuzzi in the bathroom. The problem is that it is very difficult and even dangerous getting in and out. The tub is elevated so you have to swing a leg over and climb up and worse when getting out you are stepping down close to two feet lower. Since there is no other shower option you have to utilize your gymnastic skills to shower.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
Good value for the price, convenient to family, clean and comfortable. Did not try the breakfast...it was too busy with a long line. Suggest you go down early.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"one of my favorites"
I love to stay in this Hampton Inn. It is well kept with a nice dipping pool. The pool is surrounded by greenery and faces south east for the sun most of the day. It is close to Carolina Mall if you want shopping and driving distance to the Southpark area as well. I have stayed here repeatedly for the last 6 or 7 years. I hope to stay there again...
2 night trip May 11, 2014
Leslie
"Amazing!"
Great hotel! Quiet and clean.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2014
Brian Porter
Very nice stay. The breakfast not so hot but the rest made up for it.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Three night stay in Pineville"
We stayed three nights in Pineville. We have stayed there before. Good location for shopping, dining, easy to get to, close to interstate. Do not ask for a whirlpool tub room unless you really want to use it. I just wanted a king room but got the whirlpool. Our neighbors next door or upstairs were in the whirlpool every night around midnight. It is VERY noisy when it is being filled, running and emptying. Breakfast was very crowded all weekend because of a couple of sports teams staying there. The microwaved breakfast entrees weren't very good either. Coffee is excellent. The bed was very hard and the pillows are too small.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
me
"What more you could want for a quick stay?"
We loved it for a quick night after visiting relatives. Comfy bed, good TV, great shower.The only concern I have is breakfast. I NEVER heat anything in a microwave in plastic, and the breakfast entrees which I thought were only in paper were in plastic. I prefer the old eggs and bacon/sausage. These sandwiches were very good-just avoid the plastic.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great Review"
The best location, staff, hotel; everything!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Pleasing hotel close to the mall"
The rooms were nice .... The breakfast was not so great everything was microwave food... Other then that it was a nice place to stay . Ihop was not that far from the suite.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Lashawn
Great hotel. I travel a lot for business and have never stayed in a Hampton Inn. This location made very good impression on me. The staff was excellent. The room was clean and nice. My only complaint was that the bed was a little squeaky so the first time I got in the bed I thought it was falling apart!
3 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"I would stay here again."
The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was better than most. I had a small problem and maintenance was sent up literally within 3 minutes of me calling the front desk. I only have one complaint and that is if you get a room in the front of the building, even though there a black out curtains in the room, you will have a huge white glow around the window at night. There are huge flood lights in the parking lot facing the building, so ask for a room on the back side of the building.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Jill
Very polite and Accommodating staff. There was plenty of parking spaces and a very nice breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Bud
"Nice Hampton Inn"
We always use this Hampton Inn when we visit my sister and brother in law who live in the Charlotte area. Never fails to give us a good nights stay.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
rrmr
Friendly staff, great complimentary breakfast,comfortable beds.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"It was a very nice hotel, everyone was very nice."
We were in town because of a death in our family and it was near every place that we had to get to and everyone was very helpfully with any queestion that we had.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Definitely will be back!"
Room was very nice and clean. Hotel staff was great. Could not have asked for a better stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Satisfied
Booked on Hotels.com and the hotel was clean, room was comfortable, bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good, staff was great. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
BrianA
"So happy"
My husband and I absolutely loved our room, the service from the staff, location, and everything. It is a lovely hotel and we would be honored to stay again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
All Hampton inns are great clean the room smell good great I mean grrreeaat staff my last stay was in pinevile NC loved it
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Adam
"Close to my destination!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was VERY friendly and the hotel was very nice and most importantly clean! I do not usually complete surveys, but because I had such a wonderful experience, I wanted to rate this one. Great staff! Will definitely stay here again, and very reasonable!!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Shantelle
Had a great time. Great location and very attentive staff
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
I was very pleased with my stay. The place was not the best I have ever stayed at. It is the best for the money. The hotel staff was very couteous, pleasant and helpful. I would highly reccomend it.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
brian
"Outstanding Guest Service"
The hotel lobby is beautifully updated but the rooms are pretty unremarkable - just your standard hotel room. The extremely courteous staff makes up for anything this establishment lacks aesthetically!
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Akgirl22
Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Very much enjoyed the stay and the breakfast was great! Also liked the new renovation. Would suggest staying here.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
cheryl
Desk staff was extremely helpful
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
good
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Great hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The staff were super friendly. We were just spending one night on our way through to break up a long car trip - sorry we weren't staying longer. BTW: I love that Hampton cleans the duvets/comforters for every guest. It's a noticeable difference and I wish every hotel did it.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"No Surprises"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was no surprises which is always good. I enjoyed my stay there and would gladly come again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Tony
"not what I thought I booked."
Stay was only 1 night but 4 people in 1 room was too small.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Robyn
"Convenient, very nice facility"
Positive experience. We stayed just one night, but we would highly recommend.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Easy to get to from highway. Liked the pool."
The hotel was well kept and clean. The staff was efficent and helpfull. The breakfast was very good and there were many choices. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Rose
Great, thanks
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Very nice area. Family type hotel. We were very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Nancy C
"Stay away"
This is not a "suite" hotel. We had a standard room that was smaller than most hotel rooms. We were on the first floor and listened to the outside door slamming all night along with very loud voices and the sound of the toilet running above us.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Everything it should be"
Great place to stay. Very Clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay again
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Tiffani
"Hampton Inn - Pineville"
We really enjoyed staying there! Everyone was nice & accommodating. Location was convenient to the places we were attending. My relatives met us and we recommended the Hotel and they were able to give them the adjoining room. Breakfast was good!! Snack store prices were reasonable. Business Center was a plus.
3 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Karczewski
IT WAS VERY NICE. I ENJOYED EVERYTHING.THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEANED. BED'S SLEEPED GOOD. I WOULD STAY AGAIN.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Central location"
Everything was great. Friendly and professional.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"pretty good..."
I wish the bed was softer but it was better than most. And I wish the breakfast was better..stayed at the holiday inn just down the on the last visit to pineville and the breakfast was amazing bacon, bagels, toast etc. But the bed was harder than Hampton's. If you like a firm bed go to holiday inn pineville better price and breakfast. But just for added comfort of the bed I would probably choose hampton
4 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"close to family/church/restaurants/shopping"
Didnt like the fact of the remodeling , since loved sitting by the fire last visit and was a little inconvenienced but ok....also had trouble getting heat to regulate in the room..either too hot or too cold and had a weird noise in the system and fan in bathroom ran all the time...other that that everyone so nice that it made up for any inconvenience...still will return ...
4 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Excellent Stay"
From check in to check out, my family had a great experience.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Everyone was very helpful at the hotel. There was a variety of items available for breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012