All hotels in Pineville, North Carolina, United States of America
401 Towne Centre Blvd, Pineville, NC, 28134, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Clean
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Really nice hotel I spent one night there and It was really comfortable and the bed was awesome I really recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
good staff. snacks very good. bath tub in our room was high, not good for seniors
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Lori
"Good hotel for town"
Close to everything. Nice accommodations. Bathroom could be a little nicer. Shower needs updated.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
di
"Close to shopping"
All was well the only issue was the room was too cold and I couldn't turn the heat up.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Our whole family was pleasantly surprised when we saw our suite and enjoyed our breakfast the following morning. The breakfast offered more than most hotels we have visited.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Nice appearance, competent front desk staff, dirty rooms and laundry.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
di
Even though the hotel was decent there were several things that took away from my experience . First of all , Saturday night there were some younger females up and down my hall ( 3rd floor ) talking loud and going in and out of rooms slamming doors . Next , in the bathroom there is a towel rack on wall and being a guy , standing up to pee I hit my elbow on this about 10 times . Lastly , the hotel has put a fifty dollar hold on my debit card ( I dont know why )
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
My family has stayed at many Hampton Inn hotels in the past but this one was not as nice. My biggest complaint was the noise level. Yes, we did have noisy neighbors but even the shower noise from next door sounded like it was in our room which wasn't a pleasant awakening at 4:30 a.m. We could hear every door slam down the hallway which make for a dreadful night of sleep. I've come to not expect a great deal from hotel breakfast but this one was probably among the worst I've experienced. The hotel staff, however, was very nice and welcoming. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
STEPHANIE
"Great staff and excellent location"
The staff was very responsive. When we had a problem with the heat in our room, a staff member came up within a couple of minutes and gave us a new room. I would highly recommend this hotel. This hotel is convenient to the mall and several good restaurants in the Charlotte area.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"convenient"
overall, it's a very comfortable accommodation. although it made great noise while others were using the bath tub in the building.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL TO STOP OFF AT"
EVERY THING I NEEDED WAS HERE. NICE STAFF
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
NIGEL BENNIE
"Not bad...."
This hotel was quaint. While the neighborhood was nice, the hotel decor was old and the breakfast was less than spectacular. That said, the room was clean and comfortable and the gym was also well equipped. The bathtubs could have been a bit wider. Showers were tight.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Great staff and comfortable hotel
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Becca
first of all couldn,t check in until 5 pm because room wasnt ready and the clerk was rude,pretty much a jerk.i booked the room for a friend that was comeing to town,who happens to be in your honors club and she was as upset as i was.anyway hope someone reads this,because i have no intention of considering useing your company agian. tommy powell.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
tommy powell
"Ok, but could be better"
This hotel is nicely situated, but needs a bit of updating.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Will definitely book again. Great location. Breakfast in or to-go a plus!
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Georgia Girl
we reserved a room with kitchen we found that the suite had a split personality the bedroom was clean and the beds very comfortable but unfortunately the sitting area where are 2 boys slept, the pull out couch was stained and very uncomfortable (a lot worse then other pullouts they slept on in other hotel chains) we spoke to front desk they were very nice and sent up a roll up bed free of charge but was also bad , both had very thin and sagging mattress would not recommend for a group larger than 2. the hotel staff were very nice and helpful to the best of their ability. overall disappointing for a major hotel chain with a 3 star rating and price range.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
The hotel was comfortable. I chose the location because of proximity to the activities that I attended. The hotel staff that I interacted with were outstanding, efficient and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Near location of my scheduled meetings"
Hotel personnel pleasant & efficient.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nicest hotel staff I've ever encountered"
Checked in around 10 pm at night after a long day at work and was greeted with a smiling face and extremely polite. Had me checked in and on my way in less than 2 minutes! Great staff!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Justin
"Awesome hotel"
Super friendly staff.. Nice comfortable woodsy hotel lobby. Breakfast was enough for a business traveler. Complimentary wine... a plus. Would definitely recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Debbie R
nice hotel, quiet area..mall and other restaurants and stores right down the street..
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Luke
"Pretty Good and Great Prices"
My boyfriend and I got a 2 queen bedroom smoking. The hotel was clean and breakfast was clutch we went down there about 6:50 and it wasn't crowded or anything great place I would stay again
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Tub in bathroom did not drain. Water was in there when we arrived.Maintance put drain cleaner in drain. Still didn't work well. Housekeeping didn't leave towels when they cleaned . No soap or shampoo.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Yvonne
"Clean and convenient, very friendly staff."
The room seemed very clean. Not far from the interstate, just far enough to be peaceful. A good nights sleep is easy to get here.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Carowinds"
Overall a decent stay. The bathroom shower room was very small and dirty. Other than that the stay was fine.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
""Carowinds Trip""
What a gorgeous hotel. The hospitality of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, everything was perfect. Very convenient to restautants. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Desiree M.
"Very friendly staff. Very good breakfast & clean"
Asked to move from 5th floor and was given a 2nd floor rm. Rm was clean and fresh. Good location with close shopping available.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Sam
"Excellent hotel"
Great overall. Just one suggestion. Our room with a king size bed had a jacuzzi in the bathroom. The problem is that it is very difficult and even dangerous getting in and out. The tub is elevated so you have to swing a leg over and climb up and worse when getting out you are stepping down close to two feet lower. Since there is no other shower option you have to utilize your gymnastic skills to shower.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
Good value for the price, convenient to family, clean and comfortable. Did not try the breakfast...it was too busy with a long line. Suggest you go down early.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"one of my favorites"
I love to stay in this Hampton Inn. It is well kept with a nice dipping pool. The pool is surrounded by greenery and faces south east for the sun most of the day. It is close to Carolina Mall if you want shopping and driving distance to the Southpark area as well. I have stayed here repeatedly for the last 6 or 7 years. I hope to stay there again...
2 night trip May 11, 2014
Leslie
"Amazing!"
Great hotel! Quiet and clean.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2014
Brian Porter
Very nice stay. The breakfast not so hot but the rest made up for it.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Three night stay in Pineville"
We stayed three nights in Pineville. We have stayed there before. Good location for shopping, dining, easy to get to, close to interstate. Do not ask for a whirlpool tub room unless you really want to use it. I just wanted a king room but got the whirlpool. Our neighbors next door or upstairs were in the whirlpool every night around midnight. It is VERY noisy when it is being filled, running and emptying. Breakfast was very crowded all weekend because of a couple of sports teams staying there. The microwaved breakfast entrees weren't very good either. Coffee is excellent. The bed was very hard and the pillows are too small.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
me
"What more you could want for a quick stay?"
We loved it for a quick night after visiting relatives. Comfy bed, good TV, great shower.The only concern I have is breakfast. I NEVER heat anything in a microwave in plastic, and the breakfast entrees which I thought were only in paper were in plastic. I prefer the old eggs and bacon/sausage. These sandwiches were very good-just avoid the plastic.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great Review"
The best location, staff, hotel; everything!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Pleasing hotel close to the mall"
The rooms were nice .... The breakfast was not so great everything was microwave food... Other then that it was a nice place to stay . Ihop was not that far from the suite.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Lashawn
Great hotel. I travel a lot for business and have never stayed in a Hampton Inn. This location made very good impression on me. The staff was excellent. The room was clean and nice. My only complaint was that the bed was a little squeaky so the first time I got in the bed I thought it was falling apart!
3 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"I would stay here again."
The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was better than most. I had a small problem and maintenance was sent up literally within 3 minutes of me calling the front desk. I only have one complaint and that is if you get a room in the front of the building, even though there a black out curtains in the room, you will have a huge white glow around the window at night. There are huge flood lights in the parking lot facing the building, so ask for a room on the back side of the building.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Jill
Very polite and Accommodating staff. There was plenty of parking spaces and a very nice breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Bud
"Nice Hampton Inn"
We always use this Hampton Inn when we visit my sister and brother in law who live in the Charlotte area. Never fails to give us a good nights stay.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
rrmr
Friendly staff, great complimentary breakfast,comfortable beds.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"It was a very nice hotel, everyone was very nice."
We were in town because of a death in our family and it was near every place that we had to get to and everyone was very helpfully with any queestion that we had.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Definitely will be back!"
Room was very nice and clean. Hotel staff was great. Could not have asked for a better stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Satisfied
Booked on Hotels.com and the hotel was clean, room was comfortable, bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good, staff was great. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
BrianA
"So happy"
My husband and I absolutely loved our room, the service from the staff, location, and everything. It is a lovely hotel and we would be honored to stay again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
All Hampton inns are great clean the room smell good great I mean grrreeaat staff my last stay was in pinevile NC loved it
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Adam
"Close to my destination!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was VERY friendly and the hotel was very nice and most importantly clean! I do not usually complete surveys, but because I had such a wonderful experience, I wanted to rate this one. Great staff! Will definitely stay here again, and very reasonable!!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Shantelle
Had a great time. Great location and very attentive staff
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
I was very pleased with my stay. The place was not the best I have ever stayed at. It is the best for the money. The hotel staff was very couteous, pleasant and helpful. I would highly reccomend it.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013