All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
600 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX, 76102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Loved the free happy hour and breakfast! Staff was amazingly helpful and friendly.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wedding in Fort Worth"
Had a great stay. Breakfast was very good. The staff was wonderful. Beds were very comfortable.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Eileen
"Getaway"
I stayed here after watching a performance at Bass Hall. I really enjoyed the free made-to-order breakfast and buffet in the morning. The staff was so helpful and pleasant throughout my stay.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Angie
"smell"
We had a awful smell of vomit in our room we let the staff know and they just went to our room and sprayed some lemon smelling spray in our room which only made it smell of lemon vomit it never really went away other than that the hotel had a great breakfast and happy hour and workout area the pool i definitely smaller than i would have liked just a little larger than the hottub not sure i would stay again or not
5 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Tiffany
"TX trip"
Excellent as always
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Yris
"Weekend getaway..."
Hotel was exceptional but noisy due "rowdy" guests in neighboring rooms. Hotel staff had to be called to calm the disturbance caused by neighboring guests....
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
K. B.
"Nigjt away from the kids"
The room was even better than we expected- you want find a better hotel downtown for this price. Seperate living room from the bedroom, clean comfy beds great staff.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
karrie
"Loved it"
A little noisy but huge room. Great breakfast!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Leigh
"Great Hotel at City Center."
The hotel was amazingly close to every single point of interest in Fort Worth it is very centric and good for the money. The hotel staff was very attentive and polite. The breakfast was amazing with a huge variety of things. Not counting the free drinks and finger food every evening at the Managers Reception.
Raul
"Great location and wonderful staff!"
We decided last minute to get away to Fort Worth. This hotel was a great pick! We were able to relax in the clean rooms, walk to Sundance Square to see all the beautiful Christmas lights then back to the hotel to rent a movie and relax. The breakfast was top notch! Great selection and wonderful cooked to order items. We have already decided to male Embassy Suites our permanent get away hotel!
Ty
Everything was perfect! I would definetly recommend this hotel to others!
"Cowboys"
Fantastic breakfast, great room
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
joseph
"Grandkids getaway"
Spacious room. Comfortable beds. The pool was a hit and it's just around the corner from Sundance Square.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
A C
"Great Service!"
Hotel staff was incredibly friendly and awesome! Had an issue with our ac and we mentioned it to the cook at breakfast (asked us how our morning was) and then by the time we got back to our room maintenance had come and changed it out! It was our last day there and we just planned on reporting it at check out, so I was highly impressed when the cook took it upon himself to report it for us and make our last couple hrs there nice and cool!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ashley
"OK Stay"
We were told we wouldn't be able to check in until 5, which is 2 hours later than normal. When we went back to check in, they were overbooked. However, due to being told we could check in at 5, they found us a room. Pillows and sleeper sofa were uncomfortable. Managers reception was nice and breakfast was ok. Near a lot of attractions for downtown Ft. Worth. I would recommend again. Make sure there aren't a lot of things happening if on a weekend.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Phil
"Don't stay at this hotel"
Well, I paid a hefty price for this room, in fact I pre-paid to ensure I had the room. Upon arrival, even with a pre-paid room and confirmation number, there was no room for me. So they decided to ship me off to a much cheaper place and promised to make it up and fix it. I sent two emails to the hotel, left two messages and imagine my shagrin when no one returned anything from me. At least when I called Hotels.com they refunded me my money without any hesitation. Worst customer service and customer focus i have experienced in my life to date! Needless to say i wont stay at a Hilton branded hotel again. Hello Marriott!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Michael A.
"Downtown"
Clean hotel close to all the downtown attractions. The only negative was the loud street noise at night.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Courtney
"The best"
The best by far in service, friendliness and overall professionalism
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"better then it looks"
It was great only thing the pitcre on line was better then we payed for room was not as nice tubs where small!!! Tv s are like you would find in motel 6 we have stayedin em suites before they were lot better to high for ft worth tx better rooms for less
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
clevaus
"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE"
We could not have been more pleased. The service was GREAT. The manager's reception and breakfast were both full service and great. The location was fantastic and the amenities in the room, pool, gym, etc, were all great as well. We were thoroughly PLEASED with this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Wendi
"Great location downtown"
Stayed here again for NASCAR weekend. Great location and easy walking distance from many bars and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
texas traveler
"Far from expectations"
A three or four star experience it was not - for the price, expected quite a bit more! Room was dingy with no amenities to speak of - quite pedestrian - again, considering the price we were looking forward to a vastly different experience. Carpet was threadbare, with holes and burns in several places; and seeing as how we requested a non-smoking room, that and the fact that the place stank of cigar smoke was quite disheartening. Cleanliness overall was adequate and the staff was nice and friendly, and I hate to seem fixated about the cost of the stay, but for the price paid would have expected quite a bit more in the way of comforts, style and overall experience.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
quoling
"FABULOUS"
Loved the hotel and all the people working there are great!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Debbie
"Great experience"
The rooms, the service, the staff, the free breakfast, everything was great. Definitely wanna stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Jeanene
Great location...walking distance to restaurants and shops in abundance square. Our room was in a terrible location on the 2nd floor over looking an alley and another building and it was tiny!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Awesome"
Jessie the concierge overnight was amazing, super helpful and funny to boot! I'll certainly be recommending this hotel to anyone that will listen.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
james
"A touching stay."
My first time there with your hotel. All good, all staff was very attentive to me. I was there for a famiy funeral. Greeted by a valet there, who asked why i was there. First he asked if i was there for game. But, next day, i received flowers from the staff, a sympathy gift. It touched my heart. To have strangers show consideration for my loss. I have t
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
mario
"In town for a Certification Exam, great location."
I think this hotel is great. Friendly, breakfast is great, managers reception is great. Hotel rooms are perfect layout. Right in the middle of the action in downtown Fort Worth. Would stay here again!
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Nate
"Ft. Worth rocks!"
Excellent! My favorite Embassy Suites to date! Very convenient and amenities were great!
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great location except for parking."
Lovely room in a great location. We were within walking distance to a number of places. However, parking was expensive and using the valet service was pretty much mandatory. We had 3 vehicles between 2 rooms totaling a whopping $66. Ouch.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Lisa D
Perfect location, handy to everything.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Roy
We enjoyed our stay. The only negative was that we ordered a king size bed. When we arrived found out that we had 2 double beds and a king size sofa bed. Bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Had a great time"
Had a great stay. Everyone was wonderful. Great location as well...
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"great stay"
Hotel is older and one of or tv's didn't work well. Other than that, it was great. Staff was great. Breakfast buffet was great and costs nothing extra.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Perfect place to stay"
I love the suite set-up with a separate room/sitting area. It was perfect for the kids. Love the location, easy to walk to anything downtown. I will stay here again in a heartbeat! Oh, and the breakfast spread in the morning is awesome.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Amazing"
I just had a one night stay but from the moment I pulled up, Jesus was the best vallet attendant I've ever had. So kind and polite. And David at the front desk was a doll and just made checking in easy and effortless; his way with people is superb. Sabino in the coffee shop is amazing (go get a half calf soy latte!). The room was clean, stunning and so comfortable. I had plans to go out that night but as soon as I hit that amazing bed I was out for the night! Thank you to Embassy Suites Downtown Ft. Worth for an amazing stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Veronica
Close to TCU AND STOCKYARD. CLOSE RESTAURANTS! We liked the location.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
B & J
"Fantastic"
One of the best experiences I've had with a hotel stay!
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Derek
"Clean hotel and Couteous staff."
This is one of the nicest hotels in Fort Worth! The staff was really caring to make sure our accommodations were up to expectations. The breakfast buffet along with cook to order omelets were excellent! Our stay was pleasurable and the whole place was clean and well maintained!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
TD
"Awesome getaway hotel!"
I can not rave enough about how awesome our stay was at Embassy Suites. The hotel staff was so personable and the ameneties such as the Manager's Reception was just icing on the cake not to mention made to order omelets at breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a wonderful weekend! :)
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great experience."
Not that far from TCU and great location for restaurants etc.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Jeanne
"Great location. Steps away from everything."
All of the staff made us feel right at home. They went beyond what was necessary to make our stay a great one.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Staff was great my one complaint would be being charged 25.00 each to park two cars. after paying 200.00 plus tax for a room that you are not even in for 24 hours I think 50.00 to park 2 cars is a little greedy. The hotel was ok nothing great I have stayed in better places in more exciting cities for 200.00
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
It was very hot in our room, the thermostat read in the 60's but it was extremely warm
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Crystal
"Close to Sundance Square in Ft. Worth"
Excellent service. Great get-away.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great hotel, even better staff!"
Hotel was excellent, but it was the staff that made the perfect. Everyone was awesome
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Luis
"Accommodations surpassed expectations"
We were very pleased. The location was very convenient, and the suite was extremely comfortable with nice amenities, clean and well arranged. Interaction with staff was limited, but everyone was pleasant and helpful. Family members were very complimentary of my hotel choice.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Diane Griffin
"Best customer service yet!! I travel a lot!!"
I've stayed in so called 5 star hotels all over the world. None compared to the high level of customer service Embassy Suites in downtown Fort Worth displayed. Great staff, clean rooms, and an awesome hot breakfast buffet.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
mike
Great place to stay. I will be back.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
I have stayed there before and the service was excellent. The rooms are clean. Even with several family reunions and baseball teams staying there it was very quite. I will stay there again and would advise it to anyone who wants to stay in Sundance Square in Fort Worth, Texas.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014