All hotels in Itasca, Illinois, United States of America
1150 N Arlington Heights Rd, Itasca, IL, 60143, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"room unavailable but staff are nice"
They didn't have the double beds as described in the hotels.com reservation. Not sure if this is due to hotels.com lack of communication with hotel or vice versa. Staff were incredible nice so we ended up staying anyway. Their hospitality made up for the change in my reservations.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Awesome and rational hotel"
I stayed for 3 nights. I was very satisfied with the hotel. Next time I willingly book this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
SUNG WON
"I'll be back"
I took my family for my graduation in Chicago and the hotel was everything I could have imagined it to be. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Bionca
"Did not get what I booked"
Booked a double queen with a sofa bed and got put in a King room with a sofa bed. We ended up not having enough beds to separate everyone so I shared the sleeper with my 2 children. It did not make for a good night sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"wouldnt stay a second time"
The hotel was alright but we had a dirty ice bucket and glasses in our room when we checked in. I called and had new ones sent up only to have them replaced with more dirty items. There was also water left in the coffee pot in the room and it smelled like it was moldy. We made complaints and were only brought more dirty items again. The breakfast consisted of eggs sausage and cold French toast. Some other items as well but not much. The staff was not friendly or helpful when we had questions and don't get your hopes up about the "Starbucks" inside they don't actually offer a full menu it was just a few items and it doesn't taste like Starbucks. The hotel is kind of secluded but 6 min away there are stores like target and Walgreen. For how much you pay a night you should have friendlier staff and clean items in the rooms. I wouldn't stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Tana
"do it again"
nice hotel , nice price & nice pool but no hot tub
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"great hotel"
Everything was wonderful. The only trouble was 2 of the 4 days we tried to eat fruit for breakfast and it was expired.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
"very comfortable"
Great room, great breakfast, very pleasent front desk girl.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"good overall"
Enjoyable stay overall and good value.
3 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Great family getaway!"
Loved the pool. Breakfast was excellent and the 24-hour cooked to order cafe items were outstanding.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Business Trip"
The room was clean & pretty well maintained. The staff were very friendly, and helpful in other places to dine. It was great having 24 hr meal service. large selection. Great breakfast bar as well. Overall we were pleased.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
DIANA
"Memorial Weekend"
Stayed here for 3 days while visiting Chicago during Memorial Weekend. So the hotel was very busy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Beds were really comfortable. Not to far from the City and close to Woodfield Mall. There were no problems except for the kids that were playing around and chasing each other in the hallways. Other than that I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"womens getaway"
Had a getaway with womens group and had a great time
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Ruth
"I'd try Country Inn or Courtyard down the street"
The room was very clean but a bit smaller than expected for one listed to sleep 5. There was no bathtub only shower and it was a little difficult bathing the kids. TV was difficult to operate (impossible at times) and had very limited channels (no kids channels). It was an ok room but fell below what we have grown accustomed to as "standard" at a Marriott family hotel. Breakfast was free but again limited and produce (apples, bananas, etc) was sub-par. Saved a few $$ versus the Courtyard but honestly probably would have been better off spending a bit more or saving an additional amount and booking at the Country Inn and Suites on Devon, it would have been equal to Hyatt for approximately $40 less a night.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Chad
"Cozy and nice hotel"
For a picky person like me, it was really nice hotel. The room was clean as well as bathroom. I highly recommend to others. Really liked my experience in that hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015
triper
"BEST STAY EVER...."
Our stay was outstanding. The room was spacious, comfy beds and sleeper sofa. One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. The pool was wonderful and the staff very considerate. Will definitely stay here again next year!
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Kenneth
"loved it!"
We loved the spacious room, perfect for the whole family, 3 adults and 3 kids. The pool was wonderful for the kids. Staff was very friendly and helpful. having the continental breakfast really added to the value especially when traveling with kids. The first morning it wasn't to great, ok but nothing special. but the second morning was really good. They served these open face sandwiches that were really good and looked like something you would order for breakfast.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Nichole
"Nice experience"
Everything was great. The hotel needs a little bit more room for the eating area. There were many guests at breakfast and not enough seating. Overall, we had a very nice stay.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Vivian
"good hotel visit"
only issue with the neighborhood is that the plans fly over and there is plane noise. nothing can be done but the area the hotel is located in is excellent. The other suggestions is why do the rooms not have a microwave in it.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Good large room- big TV, comfortable beds, nice variety at breakfast.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Jonathon
"Average hotel on outskirts of Chicago"
Staff seemed to provide basic assistance, but did not impress or go out of way. Had to request pool lights be turned on. Room did not have enough towels. Room was clean and orderly, climate control, nice tv. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel was clean, bar area was small and not what I expected. Parking was great, easy check in and out.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Hyatt Place - Itasca"
Comfortable room. Okay breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Barry
"We'd go back to this hotel."
Comfortable, clean, inviting, great location, great parking, excellent breakfast, quiet. The staff was helpful and courteous. Lovely pool.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"nice hotel"
Good breakfast
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Adjacent to River Walk"
I came for work but had some downtime it was great to have the River Walk and the Alamo within walking distance. Lots of great food.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Chrissy
"No other hotel is better for the price"
EXCELLENT! For now on, I'm only looking for this hotel when I travel. It was way more than I expected for the price. The staff (day and night) were very courteous. There is a wonderful scent when you walk in. The neighborhood rating is low because of all of the construction. But surely, once the construction is complete, more restaurants will open in the area.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Meh..."
Dingy rooms. Need updating. Breakfast consisted of frozen pancakes and frozen sausage. Nothing special. Only one elevator worked and it was rickety at best. Comfy bed though.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Soccer and indoor pool-my kids loved it"
Great place, great Neighbour for kids
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
mesay
"Best place to stay!!"
We stay there all the time. Best hotel!!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
eric
"Great location."
Experience was great, requested a working refrigerator at 7am in the morning and I didn't get it until 7pm at night.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Hope
"Really? No microwave??"
We were inconvenienced without a microwave in the room, but everything else was great.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Diamond
"I Love the cleaness"
We had a family gathering and everyone of us liked it overall
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
mesay
"Would definately recommend this hotel"
Beautiful hotel. The rooms are outstanding! Our only disappointment was the lack of a hot tub in the pool area. Overall, great hotel and would recommend to others. Very attentive staff.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Anastasia
"Great hotel."
This is an excellent hotel to stay at. I have the hotel staff rating a 4 because of our experience with ONE front desk worker. The rest of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend to stay here.
Other trip May 4, 2015
jackie
"Only one short night, but a comfortable one."
My only complaint is that I did not receive my wake-up call. When i mentioned that at a more hurried checkout, the manager only stated, "Hmmmm, well, I hope you have a nice day anyway."
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Value, nice amenities!!"
We stayed here for business, and we will be back!! Nice clean large room, very comfy bed. Love the fridge in the room, and the small seating/sofa area. Breakfast was nice - hot eggs, sausage, pancakes, plus the usual cereal, fruit, juice etc. Staff was nice and helpful. Overall an excellent experience!!
Other trip May 4, 2015
I was here one night for business. Overall, staff was friendly and helpful. I ordered lunch from the 24-hour gallery and I was pleasantly surprised that it not only was ready quickly but the food was tasty. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"A night to remember."
I love it. Everything was upgrade.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Debra
"Nice hotel outside Chicago"
This hotel is worth the price. Clean comfortable rooms with separate sitting/kitchen/work area. Gym. pool, bar. 24 hour food, were all great for the price.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ken
"Chicago vacation"
The hotel was beautiful Nice and quiet and the full breakfast was one of the best I had
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Fine"
Everything was fine Thank-you
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Juan
Nice for 1 week stay. Needed to give more towels to us after cleaning room. Other than that, good experience.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"2nd stay"
this is our 2nd time staying here. We love the big, clean rooms and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Katie
"Chicago 2015"
We were there to visit friends and see Chicago. The hotel told us the train was five minutes away but didn't clarify it wasn't CTA. So getting to the blue line took 30 minutes and $8 in parking. Other than that I have no complaints. The staff were amazing, especially Monique who went above and beyond.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Nicolle
"Great as always"
Great as always
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Heat pool"
The pool was very cold, my kids didn't even want to swim because it was so cold.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice stay, great beds."
Overall this hotel is really nice. The coffee cups in the room still had some coffee/sugar suck to them so I rewashed them. The pool is nice but simple. The room is set up well and both my daughter and I loved the beds. Very comfortable. I'd stay again though I missed having a hot tub in the pool area.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Spacious resourceful room."
We stayed for Easter weekend, and we were pretty impressed on how the staff handled the big crowd for the free breakfast. This is our 2nd time staying here, each time was a different location. Will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Maria
"Within 10 minutes of schaumberg"
2 cushions of our sectional were torn with the stuffing bulging out. Unfortunately the bet groom needed to be cleaned again. The elevator was being fixed so there was only one to go to the 6th floor. When the other one started working it smelled like burning rubber and made a scary noise.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great Hotel..."
This hotel is great! Big room, delicious breakfast, near the airport and freeway and friendly staff... The only thing that is not prefect is the noise. The door seems not thick enough so you can hear the sound from walkway such as people chatting or door closed also the airplane on the sky. This is not a big issue but it may be a problem after 9:00PM. Overall, this is a great hotel.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015