All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
21 Front Street, Manchester, NH, 03102, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value
    Quite clean
    Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
The bed wasn't made when I got back sheets had stains on it tv wasn't working right I wouldn't stay again
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Very Happy Stay at LaQuinta"
Pleasant, easy check-in, clean & comfortable room, good breakfast buffet.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
clean room, quiet, breakfast was decent, did not have enough time to use the pool but it look clean. Confortable clean beds with a good size double suite.
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Excellent
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
arif
"Convenient, Comfortable and Clean!"
Stayed here while visiting for my daughter's college orientation which is nearby. We stayed here also when we were doing college visits. Decided that for the next 4 years for all of the college visits this will be our hotel. The staff is always pleasant and willing to accommodate whatever your needs may be. (Thanks, Reid!) The rooms are clean and beds super comfortable. Forgot our shampoo and the hotel housekeeping staff was happy to provide us with an extra..The highway facing rooms can be a bit noisy with traffic, but there's not much the hotel can do about that. We will likely request the other side of the building moving forward. Regardless, this will be my home away from home when visiting my daughter for the next 4 years!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Kellie
Booked a one night stay for my college reunion weekend. All of the staff that I dealt with, whether on the phone or in person, were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel was located 3 miles from my college, had plenty of free parking and the room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
HYC
"A solid B"
This was a place to lay our heads on our way to visit our son's camp. The hotel was clean and comfortable but the area was a little sketchy. Breakfast was good, service was friendly. Overall a good stay for a night.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"relaxing 2 night stay"
Hotel was a good clean well kept facility with easy on and off access to the city from Rt. 293. The free breakfast is excellent andwouldrecommend this location.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Constantine
"New Hampshire trip"
It was fine.Breakfast was very good. In fact excellent. The only complaint I had which i told the front desk before I left was that the water in the tub would not drain for 2+ hours.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Hrayr
"Close to major highways"
Good morning quick breakfast. Room attendant did not make up room on One day until 4 pm and on another not at all.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Tater
"As expected, love La Quinta!"
Just a one night stay in Manchester. The hotel was great as usual, I love La Quinta. Getting back to the hotel after dinner and drinks and staying in the comfortable bed with amazingly comfortable pillows was just what we needed!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Comfortable and Clean and right off the Highway"
Check-in was easy, the staff is helpful and happy to give advice on places to eat or visit, and the location could not be more convenient.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Colby
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
Checked in late and staff was very polite. Parking was excellent
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Aide
"clean and comfortable"
Nice stay. Loved their breakfasts. No complaints.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Rhonda
"Visiting our son in Manchester, New Hampshire."
Manchester is our home town. We went down to spend a few days with our son and grandson.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Business Place"
Great place and easy to get too
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfortable 1 night stay"
Was a good overnight stay for business. My only complaint is that it would be nice if it was walking distance to the main part of town where all the restaurants were. Other than that, the hotel itself was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"New Fav Hotel"
Great stay. Loved the beds and shower, breakfast was very good. Our new fav in hotels. Will stay at La Quinta again!
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Carla
"Clean & Staff friendly"
The hotel was clean, the rooms were nice, the staff was very friendly. The exercise room needs updating /expansion- Need more elliptical / treadmills machines and more weights & weight equipment
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel near downtown Manchester."
This is a nice clean hotel near downtown Manchester. Just a few minutes from the Verizon Wireless arena and Headliners comedy club.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
LORI
"Convenience"
The Hotel is very clean and welcoming. The room was wonderful!!! Comfortable beds everything you need to stay a few days if you needed them. Right off the major highway and minutes from downtown.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
Mark Richards
"Close to city and interstate."
Room was nice with the exception of the bathroom, which could only be used by one person with privacy. Utilizing the commode facing a 3 foot by 6 mirror very uncomfortable. Shower pressure was almost non existent. Vanity needs to have a shelf to accommodate toiletries which get wet when using sink.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
joanne
"Good Stay"
We only stayed overnight. It was clean and quiet. Was hoping to see Bald Eagles but did not.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"I'd stay again!"
Great place, great rate, very comfortable!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
james
"We were there to attend a concert"
I thought that the proximity to the Verizon Center was great; less than 2 miles down the road and easy to access. The parking at LaQuinta was awful and completely filled. The major snow was the main factor in this issue. The continental breakfast was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"COMFORTABLE HOTEL"
VERY SATISFIED
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
FRED
"Nice hotel near Verizon Arena"
Aside from a dirty towel that was folded and appeared clean until you looked at it, the place was clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
The Hotel was clean comfortable and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice place, stayed here many times"
Would recommend this hotel any time. The rooms are large and the beds are very comfortable, good internet speeds and no complaints at all.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"I'm not mad I'm impressed"
The only issue I noticed was a little mold in the corners of the shower grout lines. Other than that it was a fantastic stay and the pillows felt like heaven.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Spacious for work and relaxing"
Strategically placed near a confluence of highways, this hotel is not intended to be a destination. But for those of us who consult to clients all over New England, and need a quiet, smoke-free, spacious place to work with free wifi, this is a great find. I ran out of time to plan for dinner nearby and headed down to the lobby for snacks...and lo! A freezer full of Lean Cuisines and ice cream! Met the need, my friends. Met the need.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Katy
"Excellent, right off the highway, comfortable"
Stayed here before, always comfortable and nice rooms and very close to the highway, would recommend.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great hotel of NH"
Food tasted very fresh and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
mike
"Hair on the sheets!!"
Hair on the sheets!! Eww if it wasn't 230 in the morning would have went somewhere else!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Overall good place to stay."
Close to downtown, rooms were nice and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Comfortable and Convenient"
Clean, updated hotel and very convenient. Check-in and check-out were fast and smooth. Really convenient to the interstate and to downtown. Staff was efficient and helpful. Only drawback was that sound really travels through the walls. It was easy to hear conversations in the next room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
NH native
"Comfortable beds, but room smelled"
The beds and pillows were very comfortable to sleep on and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast the next morning. The biggest issue was the air quality in the room. It smelled like cigarette smoke (even though it seems they have a strict no smoking policy) and overall was very musty. Other friends that were staying agreed, and said they had a hard time breathing. The only other issue was that the bathroom wasn't very clean. The bath tub did not look like it had been cleaned.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Megan
"Hotel is fine, clientele not so much."
I stay at this hotel frequently. I like it for its affordability, cleanliness, free wifi and decent free breakfast. They are, however, often short staffed at the desk when I arrive -- which in my case caused a wait of 10 - 15 minutes to get checked in to a room that had been prepaid (mostly because it was a problem guest who monopolized the staff's time). At 1AM after a long flight, it challenges one's patience. Breakfast was as expected, but some other guests (approx. 6 of them) who were clearly there on business as well, decided to have their 2 hr. "power meeting" in the breakfast room while the rest of us were trying to eat and check our email - - lots of loud talking and just plain taking up space in a breakfast room that isn't that large to begin with. I felt like I was trying to eat breakfast in someone else's conference room -- while it was being used. Not the hotel's fault, but you should be prepared nonetheless.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Craig
"Great hotel!"
It was a lovely hotel! I would definitely stay here again as well as recommend it to anyone! Super cheap to boot! The only con was that the walls were a little thin... You could hear everything around you.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Marie
"Excellent Staff"
The hotel room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was in easy access to things. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. I arrived not feeling well and the staff gave directions to obtain necessary medicine items to assist in my recovery. the staff again was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
Rodney
"LA QUINTA ABY THE AIRPORT"
hotel was very clean. Seemed like it was brand new. Shuttle to airport @ 4:30 a.m. was very important and Fred {driver} was their early and was very professional, friendly driver. I would stay here again when I fly out of Manchester Airport
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Donald
"Close to the airport and downtown Manchester"
The hotel was nice. I remember when a really bad one used to be in the same spot. I had a really enjoyable stay. Only thing I didn't like was the loud air conditioner in the room and the weird burning smell I could smell every morning. I'm guessing it was from the breakfast.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
J & T
"A little scared"
I was woken up at 230 by someone trying to enter my room
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Christmas in La Quinta Manchester"
All in all it was a good stay. We were extremely disappointed that we did not receive a room with a river city view as I had requested when making the reservation over 2 months ago, especially since we chose this particular hotel to spend Christmas Holidays in. The room was clean except for mold in the toilet and in the grout of the tub. Room 422. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The coffee and breakfast were fresh, hot and tasty. We would stay there again if we could get that river city view.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Lauren
"Happy customer"
Comfortable bedding. Bathroom could use updating but overall a very nice stay. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Good breakfast choices.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Great rate for a New Years date !!"
Rented a room for a night here. Very close to major roads but very quiet. Very friendly staff and accommadating to my needs.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Basic hotel, but very nice."
WiFi worked effectively. Bed comfortable enough. Nice little conveniences there. Good selection of tv channels. Fridge, microwave, and coffee maker worked very well.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Wayne
"decent price, location, but probably won't be back"
Staff upon check-in was very friendly. Room was nice size. Hotel close enough to downtown... however, the windows in the room were filthy, as was the inner window area (dirt,cobwebs).after sleeping in, I also had to ask the front desk for maid service. A different girl told me they had probably gone home. When I mentioned that their cart had been about 3 doors down for some time, she said she'd see what she could do. Ultimately they did come.
2 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2014
"Very nice"
Excellent hotel..no complaints..nice room friendly staff
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
in town for ple
"No smoking"
Rented a room on nov- 28 2014 This hotel claims to be a now smoking establisent walked in to our room #221 and the smell of cigaret smoke was overwhelming. I went to management and was told that it was the only room that was available. We did not stay in your hotel did not get my money back and will not stay at any of your hotels agin. To advertise your hotel as one thing get my money or anyone else's money is poor business.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014