All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1700 Collins AvenueMiami BeachFL33139United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
  • Value for money
    Ordinary amenities
Good, clean hotel in fantastic location. Great value for the price.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
"One night stay before cruising"
Choose the hotel for one night stay pre-cruise, the room was a little small but since we only needed a place to sleep it served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2016
Tasha
Hotel was great except that air conditioning blows directly on bed. Plus when it's running a very bright blue light shines
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
"Hampton Consistant."
Everyone was nice. Good location to convention center. Walk to the beach. Great board walk.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
R Patrick
"A nice small hotel !"
Overall a very nice stay except a small glitch with bathroom issue. The hotel room is small but it is very cleaning and location is very good.
3 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
Junli
"Great location."
The room was small, but that was to be expected. The hotel is in an old Art Deco building directly across from the National and Delano, two historic gems. Our only issue is a bright blue light on the AC unit that is on all the time and makes the room uncomfortably bright for sleping (we like a dark room). Also, although there was a thermostat and individual AC/heater in our room, we could not control the temp ourselves. We had to call the front desk and ask them to change it for us. We were told that some rooms were "configured that way." That was a first. Would we return? Perhaps, but would bring duct tape to cover the blue light.
Response by Mitch
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that the staff could not provide info on Ac unit. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Family trip Feb 7, 2016
Vivian
Great location & typical Hampton excellence in a chain hotel. Funky decor & great fruit selection at breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
"good value in a great location"
had a nice stay, staff could not have been more accommodating. great location
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
"Really Nice Place to Stay!!!"
Awesome hotel at a great price!!!
Response by Mitch
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Sincerely,
Business trip Dec 21, 2015
Matthew
"Miami Beach Freeze"
This hotel is not up to par with other Hampton Hotels but then it is Miami Beach so exceptions can be made. The staff is as good or better than most. The air conditioner cannot be taken off FREEZE, even when it is cold outside. EVEN when OFF the room is cold.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami South Beach - 17th Street
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. I am sorry that our new AC units were to cold,we are definitively looking into it. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services. Sincerely, Mitch Bermudez-GM
5 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
"South Beach Stay"
We were visiting family in the Miami area.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Miami JIS Trip"
I enjoyed my stay very convenient location for everything
6 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The stay was excellent . The staff did beyond there best!! Its was a great location and price.They where friendly and gave the best service. The valet however needs work especially for the price. They took way too long to bring our car.
6 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Immaculate, plus A+ customer service"
Couldn't have been better
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015
The hold experience was awesome the rooms needed sound proof the staff was awesome I would like to come back to Hampton Inn by Hilton and the view was great.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Mr Mckinney
"Nice clean hotel"
Friendly staff at front desk all the time during my stay. Best customer service I have ever experienced at any level of hotel and I have stayed in ritz also all over the world. It was not size or location of the hotel, it was hotel staff's effort to help and their service toward guests and trying to keep everything tuning smooth what impress me. They showed that for best service you need good people not big or expensive building .will go back again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Raj

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"A Pleasant Surprise"
Valet parking was prompt and convenient - always on time when pre-booked. The free breakfast had a variety of hot items and hit the spot. The front desk staff were friendly and very accommodating; they allowed us to switch rooms, to a bigger one, and there was no problem with a late check-out. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Hotel is in the heart of miami beach, cheap but high quality service staff was very friendly and helpfull if we come to miami again we will stay at this hotel once again and again
4 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
INCI
TR
"Miami Easter 2016"
Hotel met our expectations. Room was fine and the staff very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast included in price.
4 night romance trip Mar 27, 2016
Donald
"Viagem rápida"
Estivemos rapidamente hospedados no Hotel Hampton Inn Miami South Beach, nos dias 15 a 17/03/16, no retorno de uma viagem para New York. O hotel fica em uma excelente localização, pertinho da Lincoln Road e da praia. O café da manhã já está incluído na diária, o que é um diferencial pois a maioria dos hotéis cobram à parte. Embora não seja tão diversificado é um excelente breakfast com omelete, iogurtes, frutas, sucos, pães, geléias, chás, chocolate quente e café. A estrutura do hotel é boa e os funcionários da recepção são atenciosos. Enfim, recomendo.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
Marisete
BR
"Para South Beach ótima opção"
Excelente hotel em south beach, perto da praia e próximo de tudo. Super agitado, o que afasta quem não gosta disso. Hotel organizado, limpo, muito bom. O único ponto negativo é o chuveiro, muito ruim mesmo, completamente fora dos padrões que poderíamos esperar. Café da manhã como todo hotel dos EUA, mas que atende todas as necessidades. Pessoal atencioso. Vallet 40 doláres pode dia.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2016
Luciano
"Excelente"
Todo excelente
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
José carlos
MX
Apesar do hotel ser bom, tivemos tres problemas: 1. Reservamos um quarto para 3 pessoas (2 camas) mas na primeira noite havia apenas quarto de 1 cama disponivel 2. Perderam a chave do nosso carro no valet e apenas encontraram apos muita briga (perdemos 1 hora do nosso dia) 3. O hotel oferece toalha de praia mas quando fomos pedir havia apenas 2 disponivel (estavamos em 3)
Response by Hampton Inn Miami South Beach - 17th Street
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our valet service and staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Marcela
BR
"Se till att inte få rum 103"
Vi fick tyvärr rum 103, med utsikt mot en liten gränd och en massa soptunnor ! Det gick ju självklart inte att byta för alla rum var ju bokade. Lyckades utverka så att vi slapp Valet-parking avgiften för ett dygn, alltid något ...
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Raymond
SE
Rent och fräscht. Valt parken dock något dyrt. Service ok och läget kanon från beach en. Lyhört på vår våning och vissa rum har utsikt in i nästa hus i en gränd.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
magnus
SE
"Excelente!"
Excelente servicio, todos muy amables y en especial una atención más que excepcional por parte de la Srita Brenda.
4 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
JUAN
MX
"Mooi en aantrekkelijke locatie"
Mooie locatie. Goed ontbijt.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami South Beach - 17th Street
Dear Jetske. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Sincerely, Mitch Bermudez-General Manager
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Jetske
NL
"Uma boa escolha"
Estava com a familia para passar somente 1 noite em Miami e buscamos um hotel próximo a Lincoln Road para passear e jantar por lá, encontramos no Hampton uma ótima opção em custo*benifício, o hotel fica a 2 quadras da Lincoln e para quem quiser aproveitar a praia fica a 1 quadra. O quarto que ficamos com 2 camas queen é bastante confortável apesar de bem apertado para 1 casal com 2 crianças.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"NOTA 10"
O hotel é muito bem localizado. A equipe é excelente.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
BR
"Cómodo, limpio, bonito y seguro!"
Excelente la atención del personal, desde la llegada al hotel hasta que salimos. Una vez hecho el check out, nos permitieron dejar el equipaje guardado hasta tarde. Las habitaciones son pequeñas, pero muy cómodas y súper limpias. La piscina en el techo es muy bonita y ofrece buena vista del vecindario. El hotel se encuentra en una zona bonita y segura, es tranquilo y limpio el lugar. Sin duda, regresaremos!
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
M Alison
5 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Miami South Beach - 17th Street

"Close to Beach and Port of Miami"
04/29/16 Timothy M Columbia, MD, United States
Needed a quick spot for the night before our Disney Cruise. Wish we had two nights here. Beach access, Pedestrian walk, rooftop pool, comfy beds and modern look. And don't forget the included breakfast.
"Great Location and Friendly Staff!"
04/29/16 40thbday Atlanta, Georgia
I stayed at the Hampton Inn for a work-cation and was very pleased with the accommodations. This is a renovated boutique hotel therefore the room was much smaller than typical hotel rooms. However, we were not there to spend a lot of time in the room. My criteria for this trip was free breakfast (4 of us), proximity to the beach, and relatively affordable. The Hampton Inn met all of these benchmarks. The beach access was a block away and included a location to rent bikes (which we did). Also the Lincoln Street mall was only two blocks from the hotel and included multiple stores and great restaurants (many with 25% off dinner promotions and outdoor seating). The staff was outstanding. Special acknowledgements to Julio who always greeted me with a smile and made a point to wish me safe travels the night before since he would not be working the morning of our departure. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. The only downside was the price to park of $40/day. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and highly recommend the hotel.
"Solid hotel on Collins Ave. Great value."
04/27/16 AndyKPitts Kansas City, Missouri
Can't beat it from a price perspective in Miami. Customer service (front desk) topped any other Hilton service I have experienced nation-wide. This has all the character of a small boutique hotel (this property is formerly the Claremont Hotel), with the backing of the Hilton-hotel network (points, amenities, service, etc.).
04/27/16 DOlse
Lobby staff was very welcoming. The location and front porch are a plus. The small pool on top of the hotel was closed during the time we were there, so Hampton Inn guests could use the pool across the street. The pool area could use some umbrellas for shade. It is a great value for the location of the hotel.
"Great Location, Great Value, Great EVERYTHING"
04/25/16 JPc702 Las Vegas, Nevada
I was attending a conference just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton. I didn't feel like spending a whole lot on a luxury room I had no intention on staying in other than to sleep and clean up after a whole day discussing business. I found this Hampton Inn using the Hilton HHonors website and found the price and location reasonable. I flew into FLL and took a 45 min uber ride down to South Beach. The hotel was situated right on the corner which made drop-off, and eventually pick-up, that much easier. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly throughout and I had no problems for the duration of my stay. The room was exceptionally clean and the additional amenities were totally unexpected. The location is also great because it's, literally, steps from the beach which also meant direct access to all the great bars and restaurants along Ocean Ave. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. When I left on Wednesday I was surprised to receive a Hershey bar thanking me for my business. Not only did this cap off an already extraordinary stay, but it served as a reminder to definitely book this hotel next time I find myself in South Beach. Compliments to the management and staff for such a great stay and I look forward to seeing them again.
"Beautiful Hotel, Perfect Location"
04/25/16 Anthony P Cypress, United States
This was an amazing stay. The rooms are beautiful and spacious in compared to some of the other hotels in the area. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Within walking district of the beach (one block). it is also very easy to walk to stores and for food. this is one of the best stays that I have ever had. Now, with that being said it does get loud on the weekends. It was not too bad during the week. It is a little on the pricey side depending on your budget.
"Great South Beach Hotel and perfect location"
04/21/16 Jeffrey C Orlando, United States
Great South Beach Hotel and perfect location one half block off beach, 17th street is at a beach access. Short 100 yard walk to beach and next to some great places to eat. Also walked to the Miami Bch Convention Center, stay here and leave your car parked the whole time.
04/20/16 David C St. Petersburg, Florida
My wife and I stayed here for two nights and loved it. Our room had a nice view and was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful at all times. You can't beat the price for the location...it is across the street from some of the highest priced hotels in the area!
"Visit for GeoAmericas"
04/16/16 RAJESHCV Hyderabad, India
Was attending GeoAmericas 2016 at Loews Hotel. Hence booked at Hampton INN. Hotel does not have restaurant, but serves breakfast 6-10 A.M. 24hours free coffee/Tea. Room was very comfortable. Front office was helpful. Nice sit out area. Cleanliness was good and located on a junction hence easy to reach after business work. 100-200 metre's from beach (very clean nice beach).
"Greater then great!"
04/15/16 Peter S Curacao
We stayed here in April this year with our two months old baby. Upon arrival we were welcomed by possibly one of the most sweetest receptionists we have ever met. She checked if the baby crib was already in the room which unfortunately was not the case. She told us that within a couple of minutes someone would come to our room with the baby crib. Within 2 minutes someone was at our room with the baby crib (again, very friendly!) so we could start unpacking our suitcases after she left. After two minutes the receptionist rang to check if the baby crib was at our room and if everything else was OK. Flabbergasted by the great service I realized we were going to have a great holiday. Later the that day we check out the pool which was excellent. Both of the times we went there was no one there so we had the whole pool and deck for ourselves. They could however improve it by providing some shady places. The next morning we went down to have breakfast. Especially with a new born baby and being first time parents getting ready to go out requires some time. I thought breakfast was until 11 am however when we came down (at 10.05 am) we saw breakfast was until 10.00 am. The sliding doors where already closed but immediately out of nowhere one of the hotel staff came (I believe he was one of the managers) told us that breakfast was until 10 am but that we were more than welcome to go in, take everything we need and enjoy breakfast. Again, we were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the hotel staff. The next morning we had another very pleasant surprise when we went down to have breakfast (on time this time!) – I believe the hotel was completely full during our stay so there were no tables available - the same lady who had brought the baby crib to our room the first day saw us and greeted us and the baby. When she saw there was no table available she immediately started to move things around, grabbed a table and some chairs from the other side of the lobby so we could sit down and have breakfast. Once again, we were very surprised. For my work I get to travel a lot and I get to stay at 4+ star hotels that most of the times are twice or three times as expensive however I can honestly say that I have NEVER experienced such a great service and super friendly staff as at this hotel. They will go out of their way to give you a great holiday – in my experience most of the time without having to ask for it. They couldn’t have done a better job. I will definitely stay at this hotel again next time we’re in Miami! Only one small minor remark (which has nothing to do with the staff) is the complimentary included breakfast. It’s very basic (which is no problem) however the quality is quite poor too. Eggs have no taste at all (tasted like plastic every day) and the choice is basically oatmeal, (plastic) eggs, very greasy bacon and sausage or waffles.