All hotels in Bayside, New York, United States of America
215-34 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY, 11361, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Service is adequate
    Food is not good
    Dirty
Nice, without problems at all.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Front desk staff very average.
3 night business trip Dec 30, 2015
"Comfortable at a good price."
Stayed 2 nights for a pleasure trip. This is the second time I have stayed at the Anchor. It is not fancy, but it is comfortable, and I get a good nights sleep there. If you are looking for comfort at a budget price for NYC, you will like the Anchor Inn
2 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Stephen
We had an excellent check in. There was a safe parking lot and the hotel in general was very quiet allowing for a restful night.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"A MOTEL THAT COULD BE RATED AS A 5 STAR"
FOR A MOTEL THAT WAS NOT A 5 STAR HOTEL I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS VERY CLEAN AND I WOULD GIVE IT A 5 STAR,AND I WOULD RETURN AGAIN
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks so much. your feedback is much appreciated
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
neville
The room was clean but the decor was dated. You have to enter the hotel from the alley in back to get to rooms.
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"average but convenient !"
2nd time at the Anchor. First time in a rear kitchenette room. Shared room with my son in law. Room was quiet and clean. The room needs an update and the furniture needs to be replaced. The carpet especially needs to be replaced. Having said all this I would stay again but I would complain again if they don't spend money and update.
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks for your constructive feedback. The carpets have all been evaluated and professionally shampooed in the last week.
4 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Elwood
"Anchor Inn evaluation"
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel!
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Ramon
the rooms were nice and the hotel was clean. The attendants at the front desk were never very friendly. That was disappointing.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"Comfort and Convenience"
Decent hotel in a convenient location.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"hotel was much less than expectations"
twin beds were small for and average size adult. the beds were more like twin size i expected a queen size bed. the room was smaller than i'm used to in room designated as a double bed. the hotel smelled of cigarette smoke and tobacco
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
unstatisfied
I was in room 245. I was awakened during the night by a very loud prolonged noise like a generAT0R, WHICH CAME ON AND OFF THROUGH THE NIGHT.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Worth the price."
Not sure why this place is rated so low. Staff was helpful, room was clean. What more can you ask for? It was not a super fancy place, but the price reflects that. Will stay here again
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Uncomfortable staff and super old room with unreasonable price.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"okay"
It was okay. I'm glad there was a Starbucks across the street.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Ellen
terrible!!
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Soo Hee
The Rooms are small and building is bit old. But not bad to stay for few days.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Parking and room a litte small but i think is for the área , but all the rest was good
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nice hotel in a nice neighborhood"
I had no problem ,every was great no complaints plus I had 2kidd with me
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Kader
It was awesome ! Convenient , we took the long island rail road to new york city everyday , we saved time and money.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
chafik
"sletchy"
Didn't have non smoking room. Was told that's not guaranteed by hotel and Expedia. Was told to check out room "you won't smell anything". Could smell smoke outside the room. Room looked very messy. Didn't stay there but was charged anyway had to make multiple calls without success. Expedia was not helpful on getting money back. Had to get credit card company involved to finally have charged removed.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Rip off"
Book a studio king size room smoking and when I got there they did not have the room I purchased so I got a standard room with a double bed. Charged the same amount that I paid for the Studio King size room (will be contacting bank). Rooms and hotel is horrible. Not clean at all, even the doors to the rooms as you walk down the hallway feel like you are about to go into a jail cell. Way overpriced and not worth the stay. Never again.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Beds and pillows were totally comfy - we slept Great! Bathrooms fresh and clean! Free Breakfast was completely adequate; staff and others we met were all quite pleasant and helpful. Parking was easy as well. Excellent value.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice hotel outside of the tourist trap!"
This was a decent hotel with a decent rate. Not the most modern, but comfortable. Continental breakfast was good as long as you got there early. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very close to the LIRR and some great restaurants. Overall, a good place to stay. We stayed four nights and will definitely stay here again. Thank you!!!
4 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Angela
"2 stars way too much. !!"
Worst $200 I've spent EVER! Parked in a dark lot under the building, smell of urine,no smoking and all you smell is smoke of cigarettes cigars and weed! Bed mattress so hard it felt like a board, empty beer bottles under the bed....
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
The bed and the room was clean, but i advise people to bring candles and room freshner. Which we all had to buy. There was a musty smell. The breakfadt gets a thumbs down unless you care for just ceral.the bagels were old and all cut in half.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Norma
I was for a business trip and only spent one night in the hotel. I didn't have enough time to explore the hotel but It was a overall nice experience living there!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
This hotel is very convenient if you are attending Belmont Park.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great Queens Location"
Good location,near variety of restaurants and night life.Can walk to trains,freeways a short ride.Gas station one block.
7 night trip May 17, 2015
Edward
"Near destination"
The hotel was close to our destination. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the room, the free parking and free continental breakfast. The only negative was the odor of smoke in the hallways. All in all, a good hotel.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Audrey
"Average Hotel - Dubious Staff"
Overall facilities and staff were ok except at check out. On my check out, at 4.00am, I asked for a taxi to be called and the staff member was kind enough to make the call however he called a private driver who I witnessed paying the lobby staff member a kick back or tip. The driver stated a flat fee of $30 (plus tip makes its $35) and no credit card facility. I had no time to change and secure a proper taxi. The trip to the hotel from the airport in a taxi cost $26 including tip during a much busier time traffic-wise. Although it was only $10, I felt I was duped because I had asked for a taxi. I wont be staying at the Anchor Inn again because of this.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Not worth the money"
For the money paid this place values itself way to high. Bed was as hard as a rock and rooms were outdated. Would not recommend staying here.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"In a pinch it is fine."
A little musty in one hallway. Clean but old looking.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Professor
"Great Stay !!!"
Great Hotel, Great Stay
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks so much for your comments
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Jon
"Nice Hotel for Quick Stay"
In town for a family event so just needed a quiet and convenient place for the night. Room was pleasant. Bathroom a little small but clean.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Carolyn
"Ok accept for the bathtub drain was clogged"
For the type of room I thi it was a little be too expensive!
Other trip May 8, 2015
jose
"Nice Room"
Everything as we have come to expect. Very nice clean, quiet room and the people are extremely nice and helpful.
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks so much. We love to hear nice feedback.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Dianne
"A Good hotel"
It was everything we needed. The people were nice and the beds were comfortable. The room was up to date. I would stay again.
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks. So happy to hear it
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Tiesha
"Ok stay"
Staff is great. Room clean. Parking in back decent but I parked on local street, so plenty around. Breakfast make your own waffles, cool to do! cereal, bagel, coffee. Basic. You hear the slamming doors of rooms next to you and sounds in hallway as door had spaceon bottom. If light sleeper not so great but served its purpose.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Got ripped off"
Was put in king room instead of king deluxe in which I was charged for when I complained they said only deluxe room was literally in the lobby with the windows in front of outside staircase with no privacy I kept the regular room and was told he couldn't refund the difference to call u guys I did and was told only yotel can refund me difference I didn't have time for runaround so I just got jerked. I learned my lesson
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Avoid if possible!"
Nothing at all except convenience to appointment, good about this facility!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Just a getaway from our homes not too far away. We booked the suite with a jetted bathtub and there was also a steamroom in there which was pretty great. Heat lamp also in bathroom was perfect. Pillows and bed super comfy, however I think bed frame may be a bit big for the size of the room, i caught myself hitting the pointy edges of the bed on my legs, that was not fun-- especially when trying to bend down for our in room fridge. Aside from that everything was great. Help at the front desk was very nice and patient with us. Brought us up a stopper for the bathtub when we couldn't find it.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Kiera
"Convenient"
Clean place. Neighborhood's typical NYC but not too bad.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"rude . worst front desk. never again"
worst front desk ever, expect a call at 1045 am to ask you if your checking out, I know this cause ive stayed there many times so I took phone off hook as I usually leave room by 1120 am. At 11am on the nose knocking on my door maid says front desk needs me to call them cause my phone is off hook. I said ok and was getting into shower when manager was banging on door at 1104 am yelling that my phone is off the hook. I said yes cause every time you call people between 1030 and 11 to ask annoying question. He then said nothing realizing I was regular customer but he then says loudly put the phone on the hook. ill never stay there again. Ive never in 1000 hotel stays seen front dest harass customers before 11 am. as usual I was out of room by 1118 am vowing never again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"unsatisfied"
I reserved a non-smoking room and got a smoking room
Response by Anchor Inn
Hi, So sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request. We are able to accommodate 99% of the time. Were you here on Valentines Day? If so, we were extremely busy and apologize for any discomfort.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Claude
I had to stay here for 5 nights while finding a new apartment. You get what you pay for and $120 night in ny for what you get here is not bad at all. Its no hilton but you get your moneys worth. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The immediate area is really decent and convenient everything you need is almost in walking distance.
Response by Anchor Inn
Thank you very much for your review.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Tyler
"Convenient Bargin"
Conveniently located, small, slightly stale smell to rooms but easily fixed by running AC. Comfortable beds
Thanks for reviewing us.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Jack E
"Just great"
Great service great location
Response by Anchor Inn
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your taking the time to review us.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Faik
"Reasonable economy hotel."
They charged $12 extra for a cot. Otherwise, it was a pleasant economy hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Dr. Bob
"good hotel if you like long island"
it is good hotel but it is far from Manhattan but still good if you like long island
Other trip Jan 1, 2015