All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1100 5th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"This is the best downtown hotel"
In Seattle for a couple of baseball games and stayed at the Hotel Vintage, a small comfortable hotel in the city center. We were close to everything in the area, Safeco was a mile away, the pier was very close, as was Pike Place Market...we parked the car and walked everywhere! The hotel was clean and quiet! Our room overlooked a busy city street, but there was almost no street noise! Very friendly staff! The restaurant was attractively decorated, but we did not eat there. What a great place to stay...I will definitely return!!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Bob S.
"GREAT Location Great Service Tint Bathroom"
This is a great location with everything in walking distance. It is close to mass transit to and from Airport and all the major attractions. The rooms are pretty small and the bathrooms may have been the smallest I have evr seen. I would stay in the same Hotel if I went back tomorrow.
4 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Mark M
"Beautiful and close to everything"
Very comfortable, modern decor. Staff was amazing, helpful. Close to eateries, Pike Place, etc. Hosted coffee and tea in the lobby. No refrigerator or coffee in the rooms, though. Additional fee for high speed internet.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convenient location"
We were very pleased by the excellent service, and enjoyed the early evening wine tastings. This hotel is very convenient to Pike Place Market and it's a comfortable walk to the Space Needle too. The room was comfortable, clean and tastefully appointed. The only downsides to our stay: There was very little space to store clothes. Only a single, small closet for hanging clothes. Not one dresser drawer to be found. Not very convenient for 3 people. We were also disappointed to hear so many good reviews (from hotel staff) of the duck confit hash for brunch in the attached restaurant -- only to show up at 9:30 a.m. to discover that it was no longer available! Guess we'll never know if it really is that good...
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Jeffrey
"Friendly staff, great location"
We were in town for two Mariners games and found the hotel to be a perfect spot. The room was spacious and clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful with suggestions about where to eat, what to do, how to get around, etc. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great boutique hotel in Downtown Seattle"
Welcoming staff, large room, great location and very quiet night in a really comfortable bed. What else can you say?
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Greg
my room was a little too small and had a view to the back of biulding and the price for the parking was $47 too high I believe if you are going to stay in a hotel you should get a free parking anyways the customer servers of some of the managers was not good. I forgot they will charge you for everything so be careful
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
ivan
"Great location and nicely remodeled."
We really enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"very nice friendly hotel, but..."
Great staff, beautiful hotel, no problems in this regard at all. But, I have to comment on the charge for WiFi. We have been on a long road trip and stayed in many hotels both expensive and very simple, and ALL of them provided free wifi except this one. It's just is a bit irritating since there is also a $40 fee per night for parking. So, the hotel really ends up being quite a bit more expensive than expected. I think they should get with the times on this issue, it's just a basic service that all other hotels provide as a courtesy.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
RR
I'm here for a conference for 4 nights. The room is nice for a single person. Not much specific to say. I will recommend this place to accommodate for short period, but there is no interesting or impressing part. They have wine happy hour but I don't drink alcohol so it doesn't apply to me. The dining place is good.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"One night staycation"
I wasn't impressed with the friendliness of the front desk. The happy hour was great.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
"Comfortable room but lacking in service"
Overall, I think this could have been a very nice stay - comfortable, clean room and a great downtown location - but there were a few, very poor service problems. Perhaps I was there at a bad time for the hotel (and to be fair, I was only there for one night) but it seemed that they were perpetually understaffed. Wait times at the front desk or the valet were long as they only appeared to have one person working at a time. In addition, I called down to have the valet pull my car around in advance to minimize the wait but then waited on hold for nearly 5 minutes before hanging up and simply going to make the request in person. In addition, one of the hotel's two elevators was out of service so waits were also extended for getting to and from the room. The room itself was nicely appointed but fairly small and backed up against a wall - I would have expected more for the price. Lastly, the hotel is very well located downtown but the exit from the valet parking is directly into the traffic lane trying to get to I-5. Convenient at off hours but very difficult to get out during rush hour. The food at the attached restaurant was a high point - I recommend the sweet potato gnocchi.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Arcticaurora
"Tiny bathroom"
Overall stay was fine. Bathroom was tiny - door almost hits the toilet. For the price, you would think you have a more spacious room. Everything else was fine.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
This hotel was great to stay at. They were very accommodating. We arrived after a cruise at around 9:30 a.m. and were just going to see if they could lock our suitcases up while we explored the city. Instead, they checked to see if there were any rooms that were ready and let us settle in early. It has its own charm and feel. Very wine oriented. They also bring in local wineries to have tastings which is a great plus. I definitely would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lyle Loved It
"Great Hotel in a Great City"
Our room was ready, even though it was 11:00 AM. The beds were very comfortable. The room was small, but had an in room safe, large enough for computer, a large smart TV and iHome alarm clock. Lighting was dim in our room, and carpet was dark. Concierge and bell captains were very helpful. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"Poor Service"
After a day of exploring the city I came back to find that housekeeping had not made up my room. The front desk was unhelpful as "housekeeping was gone for the day". Offered a $5 credit (their standard bonus for not having your room made up). The sheets already had holes in them to begin with when I checked in but I didn't complain and just figured they would be replaced the next day. I was wrong. The bathroom was a shoebox. Construction outside 10 feet from my bed woke me at 8am, so my vacation wasn't was as relaxing as I hoped. After such a pleasant stay at a Kimpton in NYC, I was severely disappointed in the Vintage.
3 night trip May 31, 2014
Matthew
"Great hotel! The staff is fantastic!"
My girls and I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights. The location was terrific to walk downtown Seattle - close to Pike Place Market and the Ferris Wheel. Lots of restaurants close by, too. The room was very clean and comfortable, albeit a little on the small side. Would definitely go back!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Highly recommended"
I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Premium accommodations with an focus on top notch service. I seriously did not have one single complaint about my stay here. The bed was extremely comfortable with the best linens imaginable, the room (although compact) had a very comfortable layout with a nice sitting area, good work space, and several windows with plenty of light. The internet was fast and reliable. I slept like a baby and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff and doorman were very friendly and helpful. They even have a pair of bicycles available for guests to use free of charge.
2 night business trip May 5, 2014
Jared
"Superb downtown hotel."
One of the best hotel experiences I have had. The room was very well appointed and comfortable. Hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Even upgrading me to a corner suite on an upper floor for at no extra charge because I said I would enjoy a view of the water. Centrally located downtown and close to everything. The hotel is across the corner from the Seattle Library and a small park, both wonderful places to relax and read.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
J.R.
"Visit to Seattle attending conference"
Very clean and efficient. Breakfast may have been a little over priced. Bacon looked like it had been deep-fried or kept on a hot plate for too long. Shame, as everything else on the plate was pretty good. Too bad about the $ 12.00 per day for WiFi as well, although they're not the only hotel making that charge these days. Too many gadgets & miscellaneous material for sale in the room. Have no idea why anyone would want to wear, leave alone purchase a fake fur tiger skin dressing gown
3 night trip May 17, 2014
The room was just too warm and we could not adjust the thermostat , everything else was excellent. Close to shops and restaurants.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Room service was the only challenge. Tried to order 4 times. Told they were closed, too busy etc . Finally was able to order and it took so long I had to cancel it. Front desk folks were awesome.
4 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Business trip to Seattle"
My compliments to the front desk staff!! I had some difficulty in confirming my airline reservations and they were AMAZING in their patience and assistance in resolving my issues!! The hotel was lovely; the rooms were clean and fresh. The free wine in the afternoon was delicous and a wonderful way to relax. The entire staff at the hotel was friendly and anxious to assist their guests in any way possible. Definitely on my list next time I am in Seattle !!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
cj
"Great service"
Nice location, still under construction but didn't hear any noise as we were on the top floor. The room was kind of small. What we loved about this hotel was the staff, they were so nice and helpful. Lara's caring attitude was so impressive.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
A.J.
"Great staff, clean, good location"
The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were small but nice and clean. Lobby and front currently under construction. Good location only a few bl
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Elegant, though without pretense or ostentation"
Really like this place. I've stayed there many times. Staff is excellent. Rooms are pretty. Attitude is low key and smart.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Uncle Doug
"Location was everything!"
I actually stayed at this hotel on two different occasions--once with my 20-year old daughter and again with husband and teenage son. It has one of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. We had never used valet parking before so didn't quite know what to expect but they were so friendly and explained everything to us so we felt at ease. The location of the hotel was outstanding as we didn't want to have to drive to our sightseeing destinations. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The hotel restaurant, Tulio's, was nice but a little expensive for our wallet. While we did have one meal at Tulio's (which was very good) we opted to eat the rest of our meals elsewhere. Would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone traveling. (The only reason I rated the condition of the hotel a 4 is due to construction that was going on at the hotel at the time of our stay.)
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
Tammy
"Nice ambiance"
We were in Seattle for 2 days, the hotel was very nice, good bed, very clean and quiet. Breakfast offered at the restaurant was good with excellent service. I would not only return, but this would be my first choice.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Great Location but under construction"
The hotel will be beautiful when it is done! I wished we would have know it was being renovated while we were going to be there. There was no business center, and the housekeeper on our floor literally stood outside of our door until we left every morning. We are late risers and it was inconvenient I guess for her. The quality of room was good on the renovated areas and that was nice, layout was wasteful. The pipes were not installed properly and banged when the tub was draining. I felt sorry for the people next to us. Some of the staff was friendly and helpful and others seemed to be bothered when asked a question, called for a cab or help with something else.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel - Great Staff!"
This was my second stay at Hotel Vintage Park in Seattle and I loved it. The staff is wonderful and even though they were still completing the remodel of the hotel I had not one single problem!
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Sherri
"A splendid Night"
We stayed here because we did the Big Climb at the Columbia Tower and my wife was doing the NW Women's Show.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"bad experience ever"
the wine reception is a joke. its only between 5-6PM and you will have nothing if you miss the time. I paid money but get nothing. the hotel said "why don;t you come on time?" Even worse, the hotel is under construction and i can hear the noise in the morning and smell the painting in my room.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
kevin
"Challenges with water temperature"
We stayed for two nights over the weekend and were out and about quite a bit. The rooms are tasteful and comfortable. It was the first time that we had an unpleasant experience at a Kimpton. On both mornings it was difficult to impossible to get warm or hot water out of the shower even though the sink in the bathroom had hot water. We had a king bed but the bathroom was really designed for a single occupant. There was only a little bit of space around the sink and the shelf below the sink was a grid and toiletries fell through.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
M & M
"Disappointing Hotel"
Upon arriving at the hotel, the lobby was a mess. Under Construction. First impression was not good. Valet attendants were great as well as the check-in staff. We booked through Expedia. What we paid for was NOT what they gave us. We booked for a King Corner Deluxe room. They put us in a Queen Special needs room. Not happy at all. They blamed Expedia that they were overbooked. But they made it right for us the next night. They moved us to a better room. The King Bedroom Was nice but the furniture in the living room was very uncomfortable. The bathroom was very nice, a separate tub and shower. All fine and good if we could have enjoyed it. A cool Jacuzzi tub that we could only have just barely warm water. The next morning there was no hot water at all. Now with all the problems we encountered, wouldn't you think they would have refund at least one nights stay? But no. All they wanted to do was comp us parking. We will never return. It would have been nice to speak to a Manager. Never one to be seen. This is supposed to be a Kimpton Hotel. Shameful! Everyone should be refunded for the hot water fiasco on 3/13-3/14. But I suppose the owner is too greedy.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Nice stay in Seattle"
Small hotel in great location. Hotel staff was helpful with restaurant recommendations and taxi service. Would stay there again on future trips to the city.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
The lobby was not finished so it was quite akward when you got coffee and etc. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Need more lights in the bathroom.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2014
there is a lot of road construction in the area which made it difficult to get to/from the hotel. there is construction at the hotel so the restaurant was closed while we were there. The room was very nice and very quiet and the location was convenient to downtown and the waterfront.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"within walking distance of every thing we wanted"
fantastic hotel!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
"Horrible!"
I thought my stay was horrible The restaurant/bar was closed with no notification before booking, the room was extremely small and the bathroom was barely movable in. The construction caused dust and disturbances. The pounding began at 7am on a saturday!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great Stay!"
STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL WITH TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS WINE TASTING WAS A NICE TOUCH EVERY EVENING! WOULD STAY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Jennysheck
"Loved this hotel!"
We had a terrific time and would definitely stay again! Wine hour was great! Location was fabulous. Quick walk to light rail and shopping. New remodeled rooms are so cute. Definitely recommended.
4 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Lack of concerns about guests"
I stay in Kimpton hotels for their restaurants. I arrived for a 3 day stay and the restaurant closed the day after I arrived (remodeling for a week). Horrible loud noises from early morning until evening (concrete saws and banging) for the remodel (hotel lobby was gutted -- bare concrete). Water was shut off for several hours the first day. On the morning I left there was no hot water (they were having trouble with the water heater). Cell phone reception in the room was so poor I had to use the phone in the hotel-- after one conversation I had a $113 phone bill. Manager offered a bottle of wine and $20 voucher for my "next" visit. I think they should have closed the hotel for the few days of remodeling. They obviously care more for the revenue stream than their guest's needs.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Ken
"Comfortable hotel with good value overall"
Very nice stay. Only complaint was smallish bathroom and minimal workout room. No hot tub or sauna either.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Will be staying here again!"
It was great overall! They were under construction which comes with the territory and the new hotel designs these days, so my only complaint is that there wasn't any temporary seating in the lobby to sit at while waiting for our car or to meet other members of our group. I expect this will be fixed when the construction is done. The new room décor was very tasteful and the place was as quiet as I expect from a hotel.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice, but will not return."
The hotel is located right next to what appeared to be a half-way house. There were no problems with the people hanging out on the street next door, but that's not where my wife and I wanted to be while on vacation. The hotel is going through renovations right now and it certainly looked like a construction zone. No banging or other noise, but again, definitely not what you want while on vacation. The bathroom floor was sticky, which made me think of what was on the floor. Whatever it was, it was not clean. Sorry, but I would not recommend this hotel to any of my family or friends.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Giuseppe
"Great location - downtown Seattle!"
Hotel is currently under renovation, but they were still very accommodating. Coffee and hot tea available in the lobby each morning - - and the coffee was good! My room was on a floor that had been renovated, and it was all very nice. Room was small, but clean and very comfortable. Hotel also has a restaurant that is nice; good breakfast!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Wonderful Boutique Hotel in Downtown Seattle"
The hotel was under construction, however, the staff and rooms were wonderful. We enjoyed the 5pm wine reception. The overnight room was clean and nicely laid out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great downtown location."
First of all. The renovations are not a problem at all. They were minimal and there was barely any noise or problems associated with them. The hotel staff are all exceptionally friendly and helpful in everything from directions to helping you get tickets to a sports game. I was really surprised by how helpful every one was and how genuinely friendly they were as well. I stayed with my girlfriend for one night after a party and wish I stayed there a second night it was that nice.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Reid
"Blot on Kimpton name"
This hotel is under major renovation, including tearing out the entire lobby and renovating some of the floors. This was not disclosed in their advertisements. Lack of a lobby is highly inconvenient since there is no place to meet with other guests or business associates. Their nightly happy hour is now jammed into an old room on an unrenovated floor. Very crowded. Also one must take luggage up to temporary office when checking in rather than just stopping in lobby. Loud noise was present all day-don't expect to nap or sleep late. This hotel is sub quality for the Kimpton chain. Rooms have always been small, but now they are painted a dark brown making them even more claustrophic. They don't have coffee makers in the room-terrible with their prices and claim to be "boutique". They also charge $39 per day for parking, which is much too high. This hotel needs to stop spouting the usual Kimpton marketing messages and start providing better service. Restaurant is mediocre and over priced. It was also affected by the renovations. I felt I was staying in a slum YMCA or worse. I've stayed several times in the past but won't stay again.
3 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Unhappy
"It was ok"
For the price i would probably expect more, but the hotel, overall was OK. They are doing major renovations atm so they don't have a lobby; instead a guest room is service as the lobby. I got the sense this hotel was really out to nickle and dime users as EVERYTHING in the room costs money if you use it, but the price list is neatly hidden away. Parking is also $40/day which seems high on top of the room rate since the rooms are very small.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014