All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Beautiful warm place. Clean, quiet, comfortable. good location, easy walk to Safeco!
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. Hope you had a safe trip home and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Vintage very soon.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Keith
It's a nice hotel, great staff, clean and spacious. Just not thrilled with paying more along after I paid a huge amount for staying there and money being taken out of my account without my acknowledgment and being back into my account afterwards the next day. I would like to be notified first when I checked in instead of my bank letting me know. Overall hotel was great. Would I go back probably. As of right now no.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. We do apologize that you were unaware of the hold that was being placed on your card. We will use your review as a learning opportunity for our team to communicate the charges that are going to be held on the card before completing the transaction.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Very convenient hotel to see downtown sights and do some shopping. The staff was always smiling and helpful. The room was clean, modern and comfortable. The comforters were a little undersized but soft. We would stay again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good times in Seattle"
I have started selecting the Kimpton hotels based on staying at the Eventi in New York. The Kimpton group seems to have dialed in on creating a welcoming and fun environment for its guests. I was once again delighted by my stay in at the Vintage in Seattle. The room was well lit, comfortable, and surprisingly spacious for a downtown location. Their restaurant is cozy and provides fresh selections at a reasonable price in a fun atmosphere. I will stay here again ...I think this is more of professional persons place and not sure I would recommend it for families. Very small lobby and tight surroundings if you have a car. Location is super and I had an inside room so it was very quiet even though my view was the parking garage below I prefer that to the street side.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very efficient and pleasant service. Good location, nice decor, good morning coffee (really ). Very minor quibble - small lobby and waiting area.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with us here in Seattle.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Kimpton's are keepers!"
I chose the Kimpton based on its great location and because Kimpton's have nice rooms, I wasn't disappointed. We walked all over Seattle, the Space Needle, Pike's Fish Market, The Seattle Art Museum, Kerry Park, and great restaurants! The staff at the Kimpton were all friendly and helpful. We ate dinner in the bistro when we arrived late, we just made it in before closing and the staff was great. We also ate breakfast at Tulio which doesn't open until 8 on the weekends which we didn't realize until we tried the door. The room was very comfortable with good beds and a nice sofa to relax on, I would definitely stay here again when in Seattle.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Wow!! Thank you for all the kind words about your experience here with us at the Hotel Vintage! We are thrilled you loved the location and it sounds like you were able to get out and really experience the city. You definitely visited all my favorite things. Glad to hear our staff went above and beyond during your stay and we cannot wait to welcome you back with open arms.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Noreen
"Nice spot if you're in town to shop."
Hotel Vintage offers a quiet and stylish stay in the heart of the Seattle shopping and business district. It is clean and well appointed with new furnishings and finishes. It did not, however, live up to expectations for a Kimpton property. There is little wow factor. The rooms are tiny and less than imagined for the price. The bathroom was cramped and dark. I've stayed in hotels in San Francisco, London and European locations that compared much more favorably and were far better values. We paid less than half the usual rate of $500+ per night and were just satisfied. For the normal weeknight rate I'd have been very disappointed.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Bodie
"Close to the main center."
We came from Cruise 7 am checked in 2.30 ,tried early check in room not available.Staffs were friendly I believe they tried their best.It was weekend.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for your review on your stay here at the hotel. We love when cruise season starts so we can hear all about the adventures up in Alaska, thank you for your understanding about not having a room ready so early in the morning. Our check in starts at 3pm so it sounds like we were still able to get you in just a bit early before the rush. We hope when you come back to Seattle you will stay with us again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
roja
"Favorite boutique hotel in Seattle"
If you want to stay downtown, stay here. Everything about this hotel is lovely-the staff, bell man, rooms, location, wine hour! I was there traveling for work and they were so accommodating. Love the hotel Vintage !
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel in good location downtown!"
Loved staying at this hotel! Great location, friendly staff, and a beautiful room.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel, great service and very comfortabl"
The hotel is in a great location near everything downtown. Service was very good. Room was very comfortable. Pricey but so is everything in area. Would stay there again and recomend if this is in your price range.
Other trip May 24, 2015
MM
"Great location, great staff"
Our stay was wonderful! The valets were especially nice and the wine hour was a very special touch with live music too!
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Great for business travel"
I travel to Seattle regularly for business. While Hotel Vintage is not my "usual" hotel, I have stayed here on a few occasions. Everyone I interfaced with - at valet and front desk - was especially helpful and friendly. I wouldn't recommend for folks who plan to spend a lot of time in the room, as the rooms are not that big. Amenities are very nice, but feel a bit "economy" at times, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. Glad to hear the entire staff was friendly and able to assist you during your stay. We are a historical building so some of our rooms are very unique in the layout but we do have larger rooms that you can book to give you enough room to spread out and kick up your feet and relax.
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Hotel Vintage - A Favorite Getaway"
We planned a week-end in Seattle before we realized that it was Mother's Day. What a treat to ourselves to celebrate that occasion by taking in some of the local talent. The Vintage has been a favorite of ours for a number of years. Kudos to the venue for the renovations made last year. Your hotel has jumped even higher on our list of "the best of the best." Love the location, the staff and the amenities. We are looking forward to our next week-end with you.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Michael thank you so much for taking the time to post a 5 star review! All of us thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you love the look of our new renovation and we have found a fan for life. We look forward to seeing you soon.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Perfect location, great hotel!"
Took the Light Rail from the airport for the 1st time. It was great! So easy if you don't want to hassle with Seattle traffic. The rail drops you 4 blocks from the hotel. A no-brainer! With traffic during construction all year, choose to not drive when you can!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Comfortable and Courteous"
Comfortable and quiet. The staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Sounds like your stay went well, we appreciate you posting a review about your stay. Thrilled to see our staff knocked it out of the park. Please come back and visit all of us at the Hotel Vintage very soon.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Debbi
"Don't get late nite room service, food quality?"
The only prob was we got late nite room service cuz we got in from the train late and were quite hungry but wanted something lite, we ordered hummus and cucumber slices and I think the hummus was old cuz I got very sick from it, was up most of the nite with stomach pains and then horrible diareeha all the next day, not good.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Dana
"Great location, great stay"
You can take the light rail from the airport to very close to the hotel. Great location, great service, free wine in the lobby. Bed was very comfy. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great place"
Great place
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for the 5 star review.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Debra
"Charming!"
What a great place in the middle of downtown Seattle. Rooms were big for an old hotel. Nicely updated!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Lee
"Seattle business trip"
The staff are excellent at the Hotel Vintage. Bar none! The wine tasting in the evenings was a great touch. The water in the lobby was also nice.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Cam
"Excellent!!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my 6 night stay at the Hotel Vintage. The staff were friendly, the room comfortable and the extra touches (wine at happy hour and port later on) by the fire in the foyer made it feel very homely. The hotel is also very accessible to Convention Centre, shops and attractions. I would strongly recommend this hotel!
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Wow you were with us for almost a week we hope you felt like family. We really enjoy our wine hour and evening night cap to really connect with guests while they are visiting with us. We all hope you can come back and visit soon.
6 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
JULIE
"Friendly service"
Each and every staff member we encountered was helpful and friendly. Room was nice but a bit on the small side.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for your 5 star review!!! I am thrilled to hear that everyone you encountered durnig your stay was so friendly, we strive to make everyone feel like part of our Hotel Vintage family.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
I stayed only one night in this place. Love the location, since it was in a walking distance from the place I needed to go. Close to the airport.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
seattle-visitor
"Awesome"
Awesome. Cute lobby and nice wine tasting in evening. Rooms are very stylish, comfortable and clean. You are in walking distance to everything. Very ideal location. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
5 stars!!! Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our future guests. We do have a great location in the heart of downtown where you can get to all the top tourist spots within a hop, skip, and a jump. We hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
sasha
"Very Nice"
Very nice hotel in downtown Seattle. I would highly recommend.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back and see us anytime!
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Brandon
"Very nice hotel few blocks away from Market."
We spent 3 nights at the Vintage hotel. The room was small but comfortable for 3. The staff is very friendly. Overall, we were very happy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
isabelle
"OlyPaloma at the Vintage"
Vehicle check-in was easy and quick as was my check-in. Ate at the bar in Tulio's (it was pre-dinner time) which was delicious for a small menu and service was quick for this hungry traveler. As a female traveling alone, my waiter made me feel comfortable and thoroughly answered my questions about the history of the hotel. Really loved the décor of my room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Terri
"Seattle trip"
First visit to Seattle! Great first impression on the Hotel! Felt like tall rolled out the red carpet!
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
We want all of our guests to feel like celebrities when they stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our furture guests to see how great our staff is. We all hope to see you very soon!
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Janet
"Small and personal, just what we like."
We have not been up in Seattle for a year or more but we always stay here when we do come up. All is good if not better. Do keep up your standards. We always liked the fact that your hotel is small.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
We are thrilled to hear that you love our intimate setting, we feel as if we really get to connect with our guests and feel like part of your vacation. I am glad to hear that we have made you a fan for life. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"nice hotel bad staff"
nice hotel great location but the staff was not cooperating at all , I just asked for one more hour as late check out but they say it's not possible
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Aljabri
"Great location with the most helpful stuff"
The hotel is perfectly well located. The hotel is old and the bathroom small but perfect for s short visit. The hotel stuff is incredible helpful they give you ideas of how to know Seattle in a non turisty way. They are willing you to have the best time in their city.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay for our future guests. I am thrilled to hear our staff was able to give you some suggestions for feeling like a local while you were out and about. We all hope you can come and visit again very soon.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Cesar
"Excellent location!"
My daughter and I were visiting Seattle for a few days and were okay sharing a Queen room, so this worked out perfectly for us. We were within 6 blocks of everything we planned to do, and all of our needs were met in this area. We never even took the bus since we had no time this trip to get over to the Space Needle--next time we will explore that end of town!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Very nice small hotel."
Nice decor. Bathrooms a bit small. Comfy room. Very nice wine reception each pm. Tulio restaurant very good!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
julie
"geng"
nice service
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for great review! We look forward to your return soon!
4 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
geng
"Downtown Boutique Hotel"
Small lobby space but welcoming with a fireplace. Excellent room serivice and staff.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for your review for our future travelers. Glad to see you were able to take advantage of our fireplace in the winter months this is a popular space. Looking forward to your return.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Big upgrade from the Renaissance (by Marriott)."
I moved here from the Renaissance a block away. This room was much nicer. The bed and bedding were heaven. The room décor was modern and attractive, not at all generic. There was a list next to the sink of frequently forgotten items that the hotel could provide free of charge. The Renaissance charged $13.95 day for Wi-Fi, it is FREE at the Hotel Vintage, I will definitely stay here again next time I come to Seattle. The neighborhood is very nice with several highly rated dining option within easy walking distance, but it is a fairly long walk to Pike's Market and other tourist destinations. For very inexpensive but interesting dining, don't miss the funky "Deli No More" next door.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Wow! Thank you for your outstanding review of your stay. We are glad you could kick your feet up and get comfortable here at the Hotel Vintage! Come back and see us soon!!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Not to shabby"
Furnace wasn't working properly
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. I am thrilled to see you gave us a five star review but am disappointed you had a bit of trouble with your furnance. On your next stay please do not hesitate to call down we have a great engineering team who can fix things with a snap of their fingers.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Anthony
"Home Away From Home"
Simply wonderful! Felt right at home. Love the Wine Hours in the lobby.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for leaving a review after your stay with us. All of us here at the hotel love wine hour it gives us a chance to interact with our guests and see why they are coming to visit, while giving you some local tips to enjoy our beautiful city.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Tracey
"Pricey, but well worth it!"
My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Vintage down town because it was very close to Benaroya Hall and other local attractions we were interested in seeing during our short visit. We came mostly for the Zelda Symphony of the Goddess and wanted accommodations within walking distance. I booked the least expensive room available, which was not very spacious, but very clean, modern, and comfortable. Our car is an old VW golf stick shift, not glamorous in the least, but the staff made us feel very comfortable and welcome despite our humble appearance. Parking is valet only, and costs about $50. They put a hold on your card for $100 and refund the rest when you check out, so be prepared for that. The mini bar was well stocked with drinks, snacks, and even emergency "kits" for a blister, intimacy, etc. They host a wine tasting from 6-7 everyday in the lobby, which looks very hip and modern, yet a little cramped for larger crowds. We didn't eat at Tulio, the restaurant attached to the hotel, because even the less expensive dishes were $20+ per plate. However, the 24 hour room service was convenient and delicious. Overall, we felt like King and Queen for a day. I'd love to stay again when we have a little more time and money to fully enjoy all they have to offer!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Pippin
"Great Place to Stay!"
We came to Seattle for a doctor appointment. Booked at the Vintage, via Trivago, got a good deal. We have stayed at the Vintage several times and will do so again! Great staff, great restaurant, all around great place to stay!
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for your wonderful review! Our staff is out of this world and we always love when we can welcome a guest back to the hotel to become part of our family.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Larry P
"Hotel Vintage Seattle Washington"
Our room was very small. There was no coffee pot, no microwave, and very little room. The view was of a dirty roof top. I paid a lot of money for this room and was disappointed. Parking was also another $50.00 per day.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Carriewas
"Most Amazing Hotel!"
Hotel was incredible! Hotel staff were very nice upon entry and helpful throughout the stay. Room was huge and very posh. I've stayed in man hotels but this one really stands out in all areas; elegant, extremely comfortable, business amenities, very clean, very new/modern. Even friends in the area made comments about how "Fancy" this place was. Pictures of this hotel are great and that's why I booked it. Most hotels have a few rooms which they use to advertise their premises. Although I did expect this hotel to be very nice, given it has a 4 star rating, I was very impressed that my room was in fact even nicer than the great rooms I viewed on the hotel detail page. Will stay here every time I am in Seattle. The location is downtown and very convenient to everything in the area.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Tyrone
"Very pleased"
Spent just one night at Hotel Vintage and couldn't have been more pleased. The hotel was completely renovated 8 months ago and the results are outstanding. Room was lovely, clean and spacious and bed was very comfortable. It's a bonus that the hotel adjoins Tulio Restaurant which now serves breakfast in addition to lunch and dinner.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay. Would return"
Staff exceptional, Location very good, Facility clean and comfortable but will need update soon. I would definitely return.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
tee
Friendly and helpful staff, great downtown location, beautiful building and cozy lobby. Really enjoyed the win reception and coffee in the morning.
Response by Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear all of our staff made you feel welcome. Please come back soon to enjoy our wonderful Seattle coffee :)
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Nick
"Great staff, warm rooms, comfy beds."
Great rooms, great decor, amazing employees and customer service, I was not impressed by the bathroom considering the room was so nice. My room stayed warmer than I would prefer, I told them and they "fixed it" but he next night was still not cold enough.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Katiuska
"Excellent location."
Everything from the staff to location to comfort and cleanliness is always excellent
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Would definitely stay again!"
Friendly and most personal staff! Helpful from valet to maid service! Always greeted us with our name after checkin. Did feel the mattress could be more comfortable? Our furnace was deemed inoperable and could not be repaired by their mantenance, so we had to change our room with the help of their bellman (minor inconvienence). Great location.
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
mark
Great Hotel, easy walking distance to everything. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015