All hotels in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States of America
3040 HWY 41 S, Terre Haute, IN, 47802, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok for a short stay"
The hotel was nice, but there was old food left in the room refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Nieccole
"Great location near the interstate and Honey Creek"
Stayed at the Drury for two nights while we attended family functions near Terre Haute. Being a Terre Haute native, I was familiar with the location and quality of the Drury Inn hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Toby
"Great stay."
The room was very clean. The staff was very courteous. The basket was a great hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Ian
"Nice hotel in Indiana"
Staff was wonderful, rooms were great. The free internet, free breakfast and free appetizers and drinks were great.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Stay at this hotel!"
I stayed in November and in January and both the service was excellent and the rooms were great.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Tina
"wonderful stay"
Everything was great. The hotel was nice and clean. The room was lovely and the bed and pillows were soft. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Overnight stay for a job interview..."
I arrived late and the friendly front desk staff greeted me by name since I was the last reservation to arrive for the night. Room was clean and comfy. Breakfast was delicious and had plenty of options.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
KT
"ehh its ok i guess"
very mush a middle of the road hotel. Its a bit outdated. No complaints, i would stay there again, but do not pay a premium. The hot tub was crazy dirty. Dont expect much from your stay here.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great HH and Continental Breakfast!"
I was driving cross-country and stopped in Terre Haute after driving 400 miles. The bed was amazing and the room was perfectly dark. I typically don't sleep great in hotels, but I don't think I woke up once. The best part about the hotel was the Happy Hour from 5:30-7pm. There was a 3 drink max. and offered beer/wine and basic mixed drinks. They also offered a variety of food (ma n' cheese, hot dogs, nachos, chicken tenders) so there was no need to go out for dinner albeit it was fried food. This was one smorgasbord of a continental breakfast; waffles, seasoned potatoes, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, cereal, fruit and coffee. it's great there was such a variety because I am on a high protein diet and most continental breakfasts offer all breads and carbs. Overall this was a great experience for the price.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"Need more hotels like this one"
The room could have been a bit bigger to suit my taste, but it was clean, the bed comfortable, there is ample furniture and everything was in good repair. For the price, which includes breakfast and evening food, it is great value. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is one of the best you will find in a "breakfast included" property. Cannot comment on the evening food because I did not partake. The room could have been bigger to suit my taste, but I will not hesitate to recommend or stay here again when in Terre Haute.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ok for a quick trip"
Not up to the standards of other Drury hotels we've stayed in. The hotel and room designs were outdated and uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Always happy with Drury"
I booked this hotel last minute and was able to check in 15 minutes later. Quick and efficient check in. Room clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Courtney
"Home Away from Home"
The staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. We came to town to visit family and we'll probably stay here next time too! If we had any complaint it would be that we didn't get to spend more time at the hotel to take advantage of the perks.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Kristina
"Great hotel in Terre Haute"
We visit Terre Haute often, and have stayed in various hotels. We found this one to be extremely nice, and not any more expensive than the last hotel we stayed in. We stayed 2 nights, with the grandsons. When we booked, we had originally booked a single king room, but when we found out that the grandkids wanted to stay in the room with us, we called and asked if we could switch. no problem.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Stephen
Great place to stay - will definitely stay again when in this area.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"A Nice Stop Over"
Staff was very helpful and courteous upon check in, and our stay was great. Only hangup was we didn't get a receipt under our door as promised, and no one could be found at the front desk at 7:00am. I guess they were busy helping with the breakfast, which I have always enjoyed at Drury Inns.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Work trip hotel"
The staff was excellent, and the facilities were great. Single room was a little small, but it suited my needs just fine. All in all, a great stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The hotel and room were clean and the staff friendly. Supper and breakfast were great. We will stay at Drury Inns again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Judy
"Going to Cindy's after Thanksgiving"
Like Drury Inns, stayed at this property in 2012, thought it was great then, think it's gotten even better. It is just off interstate 70 on a major highway, in an industrial area, so neighborhood is what it is. Great stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Terre Haute IN"
It was a very nice hotel. Needs to have the rooms updated but very clean which is very important.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great Stopover Stay"
We got in late and left early. Perfect place for our quick stop. Nice, clean, comfortable, but affordable. Well worth it!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Barb
"NCAA Nationals visit"
The room was clean and in a good location but the traffic noise was really loud all night long. The breakfast was good and the lobby area nice to sit in. The rate of the room was way overpriced for the room. The hotel could use a bit of an update, but was the best in the Terre Haute area.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
anne
"Nice place to stay"
There was a high school regional cross country meet in town and the hotel was full. The staff was awesome and handeled the crowd with a calm and patient demeanor. The food was good. I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
clean room, friends staff, good hot breafast, dinner and cocktails. What more can you ask
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Friendliest hotel in Terre Haute"
I have family that live in Terre Haute and make the Drury my first choice for accommodations when visiting. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean; the beds comfortable. The breakfast bar offers an appealing selection and is presented nicely.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Debra
Good location, convenient access, comfortable bed & pillows, very nice staff, good breakfast options, evening happy hour a nice plus. Adequate vanity space in bathroom. Definitely recommend hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Overall great experience
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Favorite hotel from now on!"
Wonderful!!! Free dinner and drinks in the evening, hot breakfast in the morning made this trip not only comfortable and relaxing, but very cost effective! Staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and accessible. Will stay here again for sure!!!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Rebecca
"Mixed Reviews"
We had two rooms at the Drury recently. One room was perfectly fine, but the other smelled of stale cigarette smoke even though the Hotel was a smoke free facility. We have stayed at other Drury Inns before and were exceptionally pleased. This room did not meet the normal expectations we have when staying at Drury.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
sandy
"I will book at this hotel again."
We were greeted by very nice personnel, the food was good, room was clean, swimming in pool and sitting in hot tub was also very good. We enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Gloria
"Great bonus features"
Very nice hotel in Terre Haute. Everything was clean and there was plenty of space in the room. Enjoyed the evening reception and free breakfast even though we didn't get to take advantage of both during our short stay.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Very nice. Employees very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
it was very nice. loved the free drinks, & free food for dinner & breakfast! would definately stay @ another DRURY INN again! Pool & hot tub was great as well.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
terry blumer
"Close to Mall, restaurants, and our conference."
Free WiFi was great
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Watch your bank acct."
My only problem with this hotel was they ran my card twice leaving me with two pending charges on my bank acct. Hard to do anything when you have 4 nights charges on your card and you only stayed two.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"relaxing two night stay"
my wife and I stayed at the Drury Inn for two nights in August. The hotel was in good condition and our room was clean and cozy. The breakfast was good and should satisfy various tastes and diets. Of course, don't expect anything gourmet, but if your expectations are where they should be, you will leave the breakfast area happy and full. Unfortunately, I was tied up in meetings every afternoon, so I cannot comment on the "happy hour". As I mentioned above, the room was nice and the bed was comfortable. We couldn't quite find a perfect temperature for a room, but the issue was minor. We did enjoy the spa both nights too. However, it appeared that a construction crew who was also staying at the hotel during one of our two nights' stay was also enjoying the pool--to the highest degree--complete with bottles of cheap whiskey and cans of busch. Their class was about the same level as their tastes for drinks as they made some inappropriate comments to my wife. Of course, this issue really isn't anything to do with the hotel, but since their chosen hangout spot was the pool and hotel's main entrance, it would have been nice if the hotel staff asked them to drink in the privacy of their own room. though, a minor bump in the road of an otherwise pleasant stay.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"friendly staff,comfortable room"
the staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.the breakfast area is a bit small. the food was very good with many choices.i was not impressed with the indoor pool area.limited seating.no clock.the water looked sort of gray to me.kids enjoyed it though.room was huge with a recliner.very clean.bed pretty comfortable.pillow choice.nice linens on bed.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
debbie
"breakfast"
Best hotel breakfast we've ever had. REALLY eggs, not that cheap-o powder stuff.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Typical Drury"
Very clean, very courteous front desk. Every Drury I've stayed at is this way.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
One elevator was broke was somewhat inconvenient but over all stay was great
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great location, nice staff"
Being located close to the interstate with a lot of restaurants located on the same strip makes this a good hotel to stop at on your way through. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean. Nightly snacks and breakfast was a nice bonus. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
ScottL
"Maid service please"
Our room was found to have one bed slept in and bedding had not been changed. Contacted front desk and was immediately given another room. When checking out in the morning we found we were not being charged for our stay. A little disturbing but over all very pleased with the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Provides good value for hotel class. Not luxury but clean and better than most hotels in it's price class. Excellent choice while on the road.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Needed a place to stop on a long road trip. The hotel is nice. Very popular and busy. Room was quiet. Bed was comfortable. Were only there about 10 hours total. No complaints other than the drive on I-70 across Indiana and Illinois is not pretty.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Close to where we wanted to go"
We enjoyed our stay very much
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Justine
"Yikes!"
The pool was green and we were the first ones there at the pool so it should have been cleaned over night. The only staff that would say a word to us was the one at the check in check out desk and only because she had to do her job. Breakfast was cold and I even was so lucky to have one of my sausage patties frozen still. One of the cleaning people about ran over my daughter with her cart, then said it's like a highway you stay on your side of the road I will stay on mine. The room was ok, quite small for a suite, or deluxe or whatever they call it. Shower water was cold and smelled like sewer water too. Will not be going back.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Cami
very comfortable and relaxing
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
The kick back at 5 with complimentary drinks and appetizers was really nice. Friendly, clean, comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Located right of exit. Nice and clean
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Lots of freebies"
Hotel is in a great location, close to shopping & ISU. They offer free popcorn & soft drinks between 3-10 as well 2 free alcoholic beverages per guest & snacky type foods during kickback hour. The only issue we had was their pool and hot tub were closed for repairs, and we were really looking forward to some time in the hot tub. :(
1 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014