All hotels in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
"Just passin thru"
Very friendly staff. We were early and room wasn't ready. Clerk made us comfortable in lobby. Offered soft drinks and made popcorn. Would use this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Albert
"Family gathering"
Several family members stayed at the Drury Inn as we all gathered for a Memorial Service for a family member in a near by small town. The rooms were comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. The lobby area was a nice gathering place to visit. The breakfast and evening food was plentiful and appreciated. The location of the hotel is convenient to many restaurants.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
The price was comparable to other similar hotels. There were a number of items that saved me money. Free breakfast, free wifi, free drinks and appetizers in the evening. The staff was very welcoming.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
OL
"goog value"
the stay met our needs and expectations. a good value.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Ronald
"Drury Inn, Terre Haute, IN, 2015 Trip"
We enjoyed the people and the hotel, as usual. The staff is friendly and efficient with the only small problem encountered being quickly dealt with. We've stayed here on and off for 4 years while our son attended college and we will miss having the excuse to come here since this was our graduation trip. We would certainly look for other Drury Hotels during future travel, anticipating the same excellence.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Laurie
"looking for a wonderful time"
It was a very great stay. I was wishing I could have stayed longer. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would really recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
janice
"Better than average"
Problem with room key after initially getting into room. Even though the desk clerk had checked me in 10 minutes earlier, she acted as if she had never seen me. Mediocre breakfadt. Other than that, the stay was excellent.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Wow"
Great hotel, it was our first time staying at this property. I would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Yolanda
"hotel on the way home"
We had been to Indianapolis for the 500. Did not want to drive home after the race. Decided to stay in Terre Haute Indiana. This hotel is old needs to be updated. The beds were too soft. The hotel circulation system sounded like a sleeping dragon breathing. I guess for a place just to sleep one night it was ok.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"pet friendly"
I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We traveled with a cat and they truly were pet friendly!
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Sharon L
"Indy 500"
Would definitely choose this hotel again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Belinda
"Great amenities!"
Very nice hotel with great amenities. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Sondra
"Check your room size"
I like the Drury Inn. They are always very friendly and they accommodate dogs. However, for this visit I found our room very tight, the bathroom you could barely turn around in and this was supposed to be a deluxe King. Nothing deluxe about it, so make sure you check your room carefully before booking here.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Service"
Man at front desk wasn't happy and bed was a mess .turned the heat on and smelt like something was burning and nobody came to fix when we asked
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Love the complimentary snacks and friendly staff!"
Love staying there every chance we're in Terre Haute. The staff is friendly, and having snacks available with space to visit makes it seem like home!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sherri
"Graduation trip"
For the price we paid, it was a good hotel to stay. The staff was friendly.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly staff! Yummy breakfast"
When we arrived, I expressed interest in my family using the pool and hot tub The front desk attendant explained that the pool was closed for maintenance, but was expected to re-open before the end of the evening. He told us he would call our room when it was ready...and he did! We were not forgotten or just another guest. He made a point to meet our needs in a very personal way:) The end result was a happy family evening spent in the pool and hot tub! We will be back.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Kativa
"Great choice!"
Friendly, helpful people. They even kept the nightly food out 20 minutes late for us late arrivals!!
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Kathleen
"Highly Satisfied"
I have stayed in many hotels and this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in! Staff was very friendly. Once you include the food and beverages the price is well worth it. My only disappointment is the very very short time you have to use your free drink tickets. Unfortunately we were in town for a funeral and were at the funeral home at that time. Could've used those drinks upon returning. Maybe that's something that could be adjusted. Overall, any time we need a hotel we will be looking for a Drury Inn!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Angela
"Road Trip"
Room was clean but small and had road noise from the expressway. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Best in Terre Haute"
We love the Drury Inn. With all the amenities like the evening food, the breakfast and the huge room what's not to love. We used to only stay at Embassy Suites but Drury has made its way to the top of our list.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Christina
"Good Deal To Brag About"
Overall a really nice place with a very friendly and helpful staff. The pool was small with cloudy water, and the a/c is loud-enough to wake a heavy sleeper when it kicks on, but the free food and drinks in the large dining area were top-notch as far as free hotel breakfasts go. We missed the kickback evening food/drink thingy, but enjoyed unlimited coffee, soft drinks and popcorn. Will probably stay at a Drury Inn again.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Anthony
"Cheech & Chong's Favorite Hotel"
The linens for the pull-out were missing or dirty. At least I was able to get them replaced. The beds,themselves were decently comfortable. The problem was the entire floor of the hotel smelled strongly like weed, with the smelling leeching into my room. I was told there was nothing the hotel could do (except spray some air freshener - really?). If you can't keep people from smoking pot in your hotel, it's not an appropriate place for families to stay. Period. Absolutely ridiculous. Would never stay there again or recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Denise
"We won't be back"
We arrived at 7:00 pm after a long drive through multiple construction areas on I-70. The man behind the counter ask how I was, I said I was exhausted. The young lady at the desk said "too bad you just missed our evening reception" This seemed a tad cold to me. It seemed that she could have said why don't you run over and see if the the bartender can fix you a drink, but she did not. After dropping our bags in the room we set out to get some dinner. Surprisingly guests were still getting food from the service area. This did not sit well with me. The room was rather small. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioner extremely loud. Our room overlooked a truck stop and engine noise was evident several times throughout the night. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"nice place to stay"
staff was pleasant and helpful rooms were clean close to many restraurants
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
susan
"Not the weekend we expected."
We had wanted a double queen, so our grandsons could stay with us, and utilize the pool. We were unaware that a big tournament was taking place that next day, and all the double rooms were booked about a wee prior. When we called to see if we could change, the hotel referred us to Expedia, and while they found our reservation, they could not confirm our confirmation number. Once I logged onto Hotels.com, and initiated a chat with one of the operators, we were able to determine that no double queens were available. The pool was not as clean as it should have been, perhaps due to the number of kids that were present at the hotel that weekend. Then, to top the weekend off, as we were getting ready to have breakfast, and leave, the power went off, and the elevators did not work. We were on the 6th floor. By the time we checked out, all the power was out, and we had to finish dressing after breakfast, in the light of the windows. Then, carry our bags down 6 floors.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Stephen
"Bad things happen at good hotels"
Power went out about 8:30am No lights in stairwell an no hot water. Left hotel with a lukewarm sponge bath an down a dark stairwell at 11 am an still no power. Before the power went out it was a nice place staff very helpful !
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
l
The staff was a joy to be around.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Terry
Room was clean and comfortable and when are in terre haute again, we will stay here.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Love this hotel! Great place at a great price! The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice!"
Nice room! No problems!
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Hot TUB horror... Food awesome!"
The hot tub was nasty. When asked to clean they emptied some water out and filled it BACK UP!! Gross! For a topped $$ hotel you would expect more. The food was AWESOME!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Bradley
"Nice hotel, great happy hour, very good breakfast"
Great except for workout equipment, Happy our a nice touch, and breakfast was very good.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jack
"very nice"
very helpful staff, very friendly. evening snack, and morning breakfast were both more than i had exspected.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jack
"It is very excellent location!"
it is excellent hotel. But except the breakfast service,because the staffs didn't prepare the food right on time. The diner is not very perfect!
"Good bet"
Easy in. Nice place. Friendly staff
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Cathrine
"1-30-15 stay in Terre Haute"
The room was available immediately, clean and very comfortable. Other than having to call room service three times before getting an answer, staff was prompt and even dropped off more supplies than was asked for.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"2 night college visit"
Son was visiting Rose-Hulman college so we had 2 night stay. 15 min drive via expressway. I liked it here vs closer to college because there were stores and restaurants all down the road. They have free HOT breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, etc. All good. At 5:30 they have free food and drinks (alcohol too). Very friendly staff. My husband said mattress was great..one of his best hotel stays for sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Dawn
"Wonderful Hotel"
Love the hotel but some of the customers were not so pleasing to be around.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Ok for a short stay"
The hotel was nice, but there was old food left in the room refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Nieccole
"Great location near the interstate and Honey Creek"
Stayed at the Drury for two nights while we attended family functions near Terre Haute. Being a Terre Haute native, I was familiar with the location and quality of the Drury Inn hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Toby
"Great stay."
The room was very clean. The staff was very courteous. The basket was a great hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Ian
"Nice hotel in Indiana"
Staff was wonderful, rooms were great. The free internet, free breakfast and free appetizers and drinks were great.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Stay at this hotel!"
I stayed in November and in January and both the service was excellent and the rooms were great.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Tina
"wonderful stay"
Everything was great. The hotel was nice and clean. The room was lovely and the bed and pillows were soft. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Overnight stay for a job interview..."
I arrived late and the friendly front desk staff greeted me by name since I was the last reservation to arrive for the night. Room was clean and comfy. Breakfast was delicious and had plenty of options.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
KT
"ehh its ok i guess"
very mush a middle of the road hotel. Its a bit outdated. No complaints, i would stay there again, but do not pay a premium. The hot tub was crazy dirty. Dont expect much from your stay here.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great HH and Continental Breakfast!"
I was driving cross-country and stopped in Terre Haute after driving 400 miles. The bed was amazing and the room was perfectly dark. I typically don't sleep great in hotels, but I don't think I woke up once. The best part about the hotel was the Happy Hour from 5:30-7pm. There was a 3 drink max. and offered beer/wine and basic mixed drinks. They also offered a variety of food (ma n' cheese, hot dogs, nachos, chicken tenders) so there was no need to go out for dinner albeit it was fried food. This was one smorgasbord of a continental breakfast; waffles, seasoned potatoes, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, cereal, fruit and coffee. it's great there was such a variety because I am on a high protein diet and most continental breakfasts offer all breads and carbs. Overall this was a great experience for the price.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"Need more hotels like this one"
The room could have been a bit bigger to suit my taste, but it was clean, the bed comfortable, there is ample furniture and everything was in good repair. For the price, which includes breakfast and evening food, it is great value. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is one of the best you will find in a "breakfast included" property. Cannot comment on the evening food because I did not partake. The room could have been bigger to suit my taste, but I will not hesitate to recommend or stay here again when in Terre Haute.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ok for a quick trip"
Not up to the standards of other Drury hotels we've stayed in. The hotel and room designs were outdated and uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014