All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
10490 Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Extras are not extra."
Very close to airport. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Free dinner, drinks, popcorn, and breakfast. Nice staff, clean rooms, and a working hot tub.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Kristi
Great! Friendly staff, airport shuttle was very timely. They put breakfast out at 4a for early flights which was great!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
We came to visit family in St. Louis. Having a couple nights in the hotel helped my teenage daughter and I (her mom) have a space of our own. Food was provided. The room was sparkly clean. We had free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator and a comfortable space for an affordable price. Staff went above and beyond to please us. Highly recommend and we will visit again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Better than expected"
Nice hotel close to the airport, with free parking. $10 pet fee? Sold!!! Very clean and spacious, and the staff was very helpful, as well. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
melissa
"Getting tired"
This is a handy location thanks to proximity to the airport, but it is time to freshen-up the room I stayed in. The smell of old carpeting was a bit much. The bed was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
Front desk staff very friendly!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Ann
"Nice hotel near STL"
I enjoyed the convenience and comfort of the hotel after a late night arrival. The complementary breakfast has a variety of cold and hot items. The temperature control in both the rooms and fitness facility is great( most hotel gyms are too warm). All in all, good bang for the buck when comparing similar hotel close to STL airport.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
San
"Quiet and Peaceful"
Location is great. Staff was quite helpful. Property nice and clean. I would stay there again
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Reserved Non-Smoking, but Got Smoking Room"
I reserved a non-smoking room through hotels.com and was given a smoking room. No refund was available or I would not have stayed. I asked the hotel staff for an air fresher or spray and was told house keeping had already left. The staff was rude and unhelpful. I wont't be back.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"excellent"
Best hotel in all my travels. Ever. Great front desk staff. The dinner is excellent and served with a smile. Myself and my kids feel at home here. This is not our first stay and won't be our last. Excellent pool facility and the rooms are immaculate.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Airport hotel"
If you need a hotel close to the airport this is a good one. Rental car returns are also right by this location so it is very easy to do a drop off. They offer a shuttle to the airport that is on demand. Also nightly food. The rooms are a little weird in that both times I stayed I had a room with a window to the indoor pool. Weird and it makes the rooms smell a little of chlorine.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Close to airport but quiet."
Wonderful to place to stay - STAFF was the nicest always smiling and willing to help. Room was plenty large with space to stack bags and a closet. Very comfortable with extra chair seating and desk. Love the popcorn and free soda in afternoon and then the quick snack supper for those of us too tired to go out. Though was told a restaurant next door didn't need it with the menu they served. Staff was standing by ready to refill anything or fetch anything you requested.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
GrannyM
"great hotel, close to airport, easy to get to"
Upon check in, we were surprised that popcorn and soda was available free of charge. Also complimentary dinner was very good; lots of variety. We don't drink so didn't use the 3 free drinks. Also the complimentary breakfast was very good as well. Very big room, nice and clean. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again if visiting st louis. Purpose of trip was college visit. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Next time I travel, I will look for a Drury Hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Teri
"very comfortable clean rooms"
they were very friendly at the check in desk, like the idea they excepted puppies, as I was driving back to Ca. to relocate. the rooms were decorated nice and very clean.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
judie
"Great Deal"
My Wife and I stayed at the Drury Inn Airport St. Louis for a night will passing through. We got more than expected for the price. We rented the cheapest single room with a King bed. The room was the typical hotel room. Had a fridge, microwave and a flatscreen TV. Recently I have paid a lot more for rooms that did not have any of those things. They also had a complimentary breakfast and DINNER. The breakfast was great and the dinner was just hot dogs and mac & cheese, but it was complimentary and it saved us from having to leave the hotel to find dinner. The only complaint was the hotel is directly on the interstate and you can hear traffic. We could also occasionally hear the people directly above us walking around.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Great but don't get a room too close to indoor pool f you don't want to hear the pump go off and on during the night.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Quality"
Pleasant. Great service and full of amenities and details.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Home away from home experience."
Business related trip. They made my trip easier on me by providing all the right things to make it a good trip.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Worked out very well for an early morning flight with the shuttle.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
jTim
"Great place to stay."
My sister and I live over 2 hours from the airport and decided to spend the night close to the airport the morning before we had to leave. We were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the room. The staff are very friendly and knowlegable. The bed was very comfortable, and I'm a picky sleeper. Free breakfast, free dinner, free shuttle to the airport and free popcorn. Very nice surprise. Would definately stay there again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Wendy
"great place"
The drury inn is a great place to stay when you have a flight the next day checking in and out is very easy and the staff are great and very friendly I felt at home. There are also a lot of great restaurants close by. I really enjoyed my time spent the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
Room was great Food was excellent Bed was uncomfortable Service and staff were friendly and helpful Excellent location We would recommend this Motel to anyone and everyone.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Doug
"Concert"
Staff was excellent. Room clean. Comfy bed. Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Drury St. Louis"
No one answers the phone at the desk after midnight.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Drury Inn review"
I really enjoy the free parking and shuttle to the airport-no traffic or parking worries.The room was very clean and had a view of the sun setting.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Henry
Very nice hotel and will recommend my friends and family.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Angela
"Beware the pool"
Last time I stayed at the Drury I was pretty happy. But this visit I had a room where the window faced the indoor pool. The smell of pool chemicals was pretty bad and I couldn't get it to ventilate out. If you're sensitive to this sort of smell, make sure you avoid those rooms.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Greg
"One Night Family Trip"
This was great for an overnight before a day at the zoo. Clean rooms, nice selection for evening Kickback and breakfast. I would use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
My son and I stayed for a night after a day of St. Louis sites. Room was very clean and the staff was very welcoming.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
If you are looking for a clean and comfortable hotel with professional staff then you should take a look at this hotel. It is near the airport which is a big plus.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Leslie
"perfect location for airport and freeway"
Room great. Staff friendly and accommodating. Happy hour and breakfast convenient and o.k.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
ken
"Great affordable St. Louis option"
Fifth floor room was very comfortable, but beware of first floor rooms...they chlorine smell from the pool is very strong. Breakfast was better than average for a free breakfast. I'd definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"great hotel close to airport"
I arrived in St. Louis called the hotel and the shuttle was there in minutes. My room was very nice. There was free dinner and breakfast the next morning. The only negative I have is after being in the room for a few hours the AC started making a terrible noise. It was so loud I could not hear the tv. I called the front desk about the noise by the time the employee came the noise had stopped. We decided it was the AC staff said if it happens again they would move me to another room. It did not happen in my room but I did hear it happen in other rooms. AC will freeze up on humid days. It is a great place to stay the staff was very friendly room was very nice.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Excellent choice near airport"
Hotel personnel were helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Enna
"Friendly Service, Great Perks"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and neat though the towels were a bit scratchy. However, the soft sheets made up for that. There was a complimentary breakfast buffet which consisted of both hot and cold items. Additionally, popcorn and coffee and soft drinks were available in the evening. What made this stay most memorable, however, was the accommodation of the staff in letting people use their lobby while waiting for their departure times. The friendly, relaxing atmosphere was conducive to starting a day of travel off right. I would definitely recommend this hotel and, in fact, am planning on using this hotel again when next in the St. Louis area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Lynn
"Leslee"
Everyone was helpful which gave us a great night's sleep and a really good breakfast to the start of a wonderful weekend.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Leslee
"staycation"
just a quick get away, enjoyed my stay although I think 20 hrs is not long enough--check in 3p out at 11a.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Extremely convenient location to STL airport and rental car return zones.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Eddie V
"Nice stay and close to airport"
Nice and clean, comfortable and accessible to airport.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Darryl
"Good, clean hotel"
Was much cleaner and bettee appointed than comps in area
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"easy to access to airport"
closer to airport
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Tracy
Nice contempory room, clean and comfy. Breakfast and evening snacks and drinks a nice added touch.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
mhr
"Easy find, Friendly Staff, & Clean Rooms!"
Me and a friend stayed here for a night and had no complaints. Check in was easy and the desk worker was incredibly friendly. Parts of the hotel look somewhat dated, but not to the point where it's really worth complaining about. The room was clean, spacious and nice. We went down for breakfast and found the food to be on par with the usual free hot hotel breakfasts. While it's nothing that I would personally pay to eat in a restaurant, it was amazing for hotel food! Check out was just as easy as check in. The location is VERY close to the airport and in a very nice area overall. It was extremely easy to find using Apple Maps and I have absolutely no complaints. My only suggestion would be getting the hotel put onto Yelp, thus making it searchable in the Maps app. But even without yelp, the direct address given by Expedia does fine navigating to the hotel. It is roughly 30 minutes from Six Flags, 10 minutes from the Zoo, and about 20 to the Arch, so location is great for any tourists! Overall, great hotel for the price and location!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Dallas
"good room for the price"
Overall a good experience. It was clean and the food was ok for breakfast and dinner. I loved the popcorn and the free beverage in the afternoon. The refrigerator in the room could have been a little larger. Ice machines worked well.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Cathy
"pool area smells not good"
Stay was fine, as it has been previously, but the strong chlorine smell in our room (overlooking pool) was unpleasant. OK for overnight before early flight, but would not be acceptable for longer stay.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Morgans
"Excellent location right by airport"
Nice hotel in convenient location right by airport. We stayed becausenwe had an early flight out the next morning Room was clean and comfortable. Check-in was easy and quick Lobby drinks and snacks service at 5:30 is good perk, but it was packed full of people and a free-for-all. It was such a mob scene that it wasn't relaxing at all. I'm not sure if this is typical or if there was a special event the night we were there. But it was too much for us somwe opted to go to the restaurant next door (which was excellent). The hotel clerk said they had a policy of no parties in rooms, but there was clearly a party in a room not far from ours. We saw a sign posted in the hall and we heard the noise. Still, we would stay here again. Hopefully, the party and the 5:30 frenzy in the lobby were aberrations.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Eileen
"Easy access to airport and car rental facility."
Excellent staff and great service. What more can I say?
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Epie
"Good hotel close to the airport"
Good hotel close to the airport Clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
ash
Clean and comfortable
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Perfect hotel for overnight prior to a trip!"
Always a clean room and excellent customer service. This hotel is very convenient for staying prior to flying out of the airport the next day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013