All hotels in The Woodlands, Texas, United States of America
28099 I 45 N, The Woodlands, TX, 77380, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Top notch"
Great room, very quiet hotel, good price, excellent service. The "kick-back" dinner & drinks in the evening and the delicious hot breakfast in the morning were top notch and complimentary! Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and enjoyable stay, I will be back!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Ted
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Booked a room at the Drury really by default -- was attending a conference at the nearby Marriott but all of its rooms were sold out. For less than the standard king I had hoped to book at the Marriott, I got a large 2-room suite at the Drury that was well furnished, immaculately clean and quiet. Front desk staff and manager were truly outstanding - friendly, funny and helpful. From now on when I'm in The Woodlands I will skip the large raucous overpriced full-service hotels and go for the The Drury Inn instead. Highly recommended!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Needs an Update"
The hotel is definitely dated. Definitely needs a refresh. For the price I would have expected it to be much nicer.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Always a great place to stay."
This is a great hotel when traveling with kids. The suite offers a nice size bedroom and a living room.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Granna"
My stay involved being there for my granddaughter's soccer tournament. My stay was overwhelmingly comfortable. "Every" staff person was extremely kind and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast and happy hour were amazing!!!! I would definitely stay here again!!! Thank you, Drury Inn
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Debra
"Very nice"
We had a great time. We will go back to this hotel
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Shirlsy
"weekend getaway"
Nice room, but could hear the highway from my room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Nice staff - rundown room"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. The hotel room needs a facelift. Upholstery worn, outdated and didn't look clean. Bed was not comfortable.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Janis
"Great stay with our dogs."
My family and I were moving to the area and needed a hotel for one night before our moving truck delivered. We had both of our dogs and the Drury was very welcoming and accommodating for us. Made it very easy with the dogs. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great Place so close to the Woodlands Mall"
First time at a Drury Inn, very nice. Will stay at this chain again. Breakfast was fabulous! Great pillows.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Yvonne
"Very comfortable stay"
We've outgrown my sister-in-law's house, so wanted to stay close by. We originally thought our puppies and young adult son would be with us, so that helped determine which hotel we chose - reasonable price for pets and separate bedroom to avoid booking 2 rooms. Although we didn't end up bringing either, we were very happy with our choice of hotels. Arrived 1:30 am. Thanksgiving night, road weary and ready for a comfy bed, which is exactly what we found. Front desk guy very friendly. Very nice room and extremely comfortable bed. Free wifi was nice. Breakfast was yummy and staff in that area was extremely helpful, friendly and engaging. We didn't end up taking advantage of happy hour, but it's a nice touch. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great hotel snacks at night good breakfast fast check in good parking
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"The Woodlands"
This hotel was OK. When I needed to travel all my usual places were full. The hotel was clean and that goes a long way. The staff wasn't going out of their way to be friendly, parking is horrible, and the room wasn't really what I would expect for this price point. The towels were scratchier than at any motel 1/3 the price. The location makes for very easy travel. It's right next door to a major medical center and has lots of medical people staying there. No restaurants within walking distance, but plenty just a short drive away. It's been about 8 years since I've stayed at this brand, and will probably be another before I do again given any choice. It was better than some of the other very limited options for my last minute travel dates. Expedia did a great job with showing all the hotels int eh area and what was available.
"I liked the Drury!"
Amazingly, I slept well--which I usually don't when away from home. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Jane
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was great, with the exception thatour room was next to I45 and it was very noisy. So ensure your room is away from the reeway.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Would Definitely Stay Again"
Two, Three, Four, Five thumbs up. We would definitely stay here again. Every staff member had a smile on their face and very friendly and helpful..Rooms were very clean...Super place to stay
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tyler
Nice clean hotel. Good food. Excellent people. Very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Wedding getaway"
Bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was nice to have free horderves and cocktails but I wasn't able to participate. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
My room smelled like smoke, however, there was a sign on the table stating there would be a $250. fee for smoking in the room.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Concert Getaway"
Always have a good time at the Drury Inn in The Woodlands. We even recieved a hand written thank you letter from the staff. This is the ONLY hotel we stay at in The Woodlands.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Perfect for Concert"
2nd stay in as many weeks for a concert at Cynthia Woods Pavilion. Will stay again each time as long as available.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeromey
"Drury Inn is the best."
Checkin was quick and the gentleman that checked us in was very nice and answered all of our questions. The kickback was very nice. Room was very clean and comfortable. We'll definitely stay at Drury Inn every chance we get.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great place to stay!!"
Drove up from Houston for an Anniversary Weekend and Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Great location!! We had the Deluxe King Room and it was more than I ever expected. Beautiful room, very clean. The staff were excellent. Made you feel like part of the family. The Kick Start was just what we needed before heading to concert. And the breakfast was perfect! Usually you make you own waffles in this type of set up, but not here. There was someone from the staff making your waffles and delivering it to the table. Nice touch. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family that are coming into town.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Dawn
"nice hotel...close to the woodlands pavilion"
The staff was wonderful all but the overnight manager. She was pretty rude. Other than her, everything was perfect!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Perfect for Concert"
this hotel suited us fine for a concert at the Woods Pavilion. While we could have taken the shuttle we wanted to go and return on our own time so we just drove and paid $20 to park at the Marriot right next to pavilion. Very clean hotel, friendly staff, no noise that i was aware of even though located on feeder street to 45. We missed the happy hour that evening but the breakfast the next morning was great too! Have already booked this hotel again for next concert in 2 weeks!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
JW Turner
"Convenient to everything in the woodlands"
Great experience, hotel is very nice. They go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant , good price also
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
bailey
"Visit with family and great eating out choices"
We really like the Drury people and it's location in The Woodlands. The evening hospitality was nice and morning breakfast adequate even for a vegetarian.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
FAL
"Weekend Stay at the Drury In."
Good hotel to spend a few days at if you are in town for business. It's location is convenient and they offer a good, complimentary breakfast as well as free drinks and hot snacks/food at night.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Marie
"I'm sharing this secret"
I was not familiar with the Drury Inns & Suites chain. I selected it simply because it was the closest to the location of my meeting. Now that I have been there I've already booked 3 more reservations.The staff are exceptional, attentive and friendly. The services provided for the price are unbelieveable. Included in your rate is a hot breakfast, afternoon popcorn and sodas, evening hot snacks and three alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. This place is a secret I'll be sharing.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J. Patrick
Beautiful rooms clean. Friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
milton
"Nice hotel, great location"
Very nice and clean hotel, staff was super nice, highly recommended
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Armando
I stayed there after a concert at Cynthia woods. The location was great. Easy access to the pavilion, the mall and lots I restaurant choices. The staff were very friendly and the room was great. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very Friendly Staff... and Very Helpful!!!"
The room was a little dated but was very clean!! The staff was so very helpful with whatever we needed!! I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there. We really felt welcome when we arrived and saw that a number of other other patrons were just hanging out in the lobby and enjoying refreshments. It was a very comfortable experience!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Rachael G.
"friendly staff and comfortable, clean room"
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and beds just right. Staff is very helpful during breakfast hours. Food choices could be somewhat better. Basic powder eggs, sausage (no bacon), waffles, yogurt, bananas and apples, donuts and oatmeal with a few toppings. Coffee was very good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice hotel on I-45"
I needed a quality hotel, providing a hot breakfast for an early departure. While living in Denver, I stayed here often when building my house north of Conroe nearly 15 years ago. It still works great for me while remodeling our house now. The Drury is located near the major mall and is adjacent to The Woodlands Medical Center and the business district.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"relaxing weekend"
The hotel was clean with all convenient. It did appear dated.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"all around good"
Staff very hospitable. Evening Happy hr, free breakfast. Clean room. Comfortable bed. I45 noise on my side of the hotel. No ice machine on the third floor. Still a good value for the area.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Joan
Nice hotel at a great location to mall and pavilion. Check in was quick. Lots of complimentary items. Wifi good. Will stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great location in The Woodlands"
Hotel staff went out of their way to be accommodating during our stay for a big sports event. Clean and cool when the temperature reached a humid hundred degrees. They had lots going on for families! Would stay again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Liz
"Very Impressed"
I don't think I've ever stayed at a Drury Inn before this, but if this is representative of how they run their business, I will again in the future. The service for starters was top notch. Megan checked us in, and she was awesome, always smiling, always helpful. 3 drinks and snacks every evening. A really nice complimentary breakfast each morning. Convenient location. Very impressed.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Wally
Nice hotel. It had some traffic noise because it is located right on I45 but that is the location we needed to be. So it was perfect for us.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Becky
"Everyone in the staff was extremely friendly."
The staff always asked if they could be of service or help in any way. Everyone was very upbeat and addressed us in a gracious manner. The breakfast and evening food was excellent. The stay was the best!
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Carole Jo
"Staff"
The staff was wonderful!!! Was able to get us in our room 2 hrs early!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
My only complaint was no bar or food svc. after 11:00 pm. Otherwise a great stay:)
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"5 STARS"
very friendly staff and appears comfortable in their jobs
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ann
"Genuinely nice staff!!"
The staff at this hotel made to stay extra enjoyable. The place was clean, convenient, and each and every staff person was friendly and seemed to really care if your stay was enjoyable. We were able to bring our dog (it's dog-friendly), got 3 free cocktails and pre-dinner treats, breakfast was hot and tasty, and we even called to see if we could get an early check in, they were, "SURE! Come on down!" We were there for a concert and then even let us know (unsolicited) that there was a shuttle - saved us a ton of aggravation and some money. Really, really nice place for the price- I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Lynn
"Quiet rooms"
Everyone very nice and helpful. Clean
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Wish I could rate it a 10!"
Outstanding service from Megan and staff - outstanding value for $$. Extremely clean, great service happy hour and breakfast - not just a "serve yourself"
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"outstanding place to stay"
Great!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Weekend Concert get-away"
Wonderful check-in staff! They were very pleasant and efficient. Only complaint was that the room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013