All hotels in The Woodlands, Texas, United States of America
28099 I 45 N, The Woodlands, TX, 77380, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Good internet service
"Loves the hotel"
Had a great experience. Was in town for a baseball tournament. Glad we picked this hotel. Loved the room.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Juana
"We some stay"
The people there were great, they treated my kids and myself awesome and made the stay amazing.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Gesenia
"Great night"
Thanks
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good stay"
Stay was great. The staff were friendly room was clean. The construction was little loud in morning but that is life but still great stay would go back again
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Graduation Weekend"
Staff was extremely helpfull, but because of the attrium design of the lobby,you could hear the noise up to the 4th floor.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Super friendly"
The staff was super friendly and helpful. The shuttle service was convenient and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Teresa
"Will stay here again"
Went to concert and to shop. I was delighted to find a way to get to the hotel from the Pavillion without getting on the interstate- entrance beside Courtyard Marriott. Breakfast and evening light meal with 3 drinks saved time and money. Pool was partially inside /part outside. I requested a room on the back side. It was very quiet.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Good for Overnight after a Concert"
We have stayed at this hotel several times before when attending concerts at The Woodlands and been very pleased about all aspects of this hotel. This time there were a few minor points which were not as good as previous times. Our room was spacious, clean and there was little noise from I-45; however it took a long time for us to get hot water in the shower and it was difficult to keep the temperature of the water constant. The complementary food in the evening was nice, but the breakfast was not as well done as we remembered from previous stays. The orange juice was extremely watery and the eggs did not taste quite right. My wife and I have plans for another concert in the fall and are evaluating staying at The Drury again. The rooms are very spacious and our previous experiences have been excellent. The staff are all very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Vance
"Humble opinion"
Really enjoyed all the women in their work out garb. Texas Ironman competition rocks
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Chad Louis
Very comfortable,clean,hot breakfast and near to getting around easily
Other trip May 19, 2015
liz
"Great place to stay for IMTX"
We stayed here for the Ironman race and it was perfect. They love hosting athletes and support you by putting out breakfast extra early and keeping things nice and quiet the night before the race. Our king suite was cheaper than smaller rooms at the host hotel and was huge, had a microwave and fridge, and was very clean. We would definitely stay here again. You can walk to everything if you want to, but driving is also pretty easy.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jenny
"Will be my Woodlands place from now on!"
Very nice. Hotel desk staff were great. The hostess during the breakfasts was so nice - talking to guests and making waffles for everyone. I accidentally left a shopping bag with new clothes (still had tags on them) and another bag w a Nutribullet ($$$!!) in it during breakfast. Checked out, then came back 6 hours later to ask about it (I was still in the area). They had put it away for me in Housekeeping in lost and found. Great, honest people!!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Monica
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel and friendly and helpful staff! Would stay here again
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Great stay!!!!!!!!"
The hotel staff was outstanding. They were so very friendly and accommodating. The room was nice and clean and plenty of room to move around in. The personal note under our door when we got back from our event was such a nice touch. It was an awesome treat to have drinks and snacks in the evening before we went out and the breakfast in the morning was great as well. I will definitely consider staying at a Drury Inn & Suites on our next trip.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Reasonable price for a nice hotel."
Clean and reasonably quiet. Nothing fancy but the location is great, free evening beverages and a really good free breakfast. We've stayed there before and will likely stay again. I recommend it.
"Enjoyable Stay."
This was the most pleasant stay I have had at a hotel. The staff were amazing and the rooms very nice. I will definitely return in the near future.
"There for the show"
My husband and I were there for one night while we were in town for a concert. It was great. They had a shuttle service to the show and free drinks. What more could you want?
"excellent hotel"
Room was clean. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Breakfast was very good.
Jimmie
Room was very clean and the free breakfast was awsome. On the down side room was super small. Also the elevator takes FOREVER. That's why I could not give all 5s
Other trip May 4, 2015
Abby
Hotel staff was great! Great experience for us!
barbara
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
HAD A GREAT STAY! VERY NICE HOTEL.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
GAYLA
"Best stay ever in the woodlands"
Love Drury hotels!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Fernando
"Good Location to Woodlands Mall Area"
Came for The Woodlands Arts Festival and belated 22nd wedding anniversary. Room was clean and comfortable. Evening reception was "fair" at best. Morning breakfast was "fair". Only real con to mention was housekeeping issue. Hung "DND" tag on door until 10am, removed it when we left for the day. Returned at 5:30pm and room had not been cleaned or made up. Location was great for anything concerning the Woodlands Mall area. Staff was attentive and courteous.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Convenient"
Kind and attentive staff. Clean. Easy to get to and to get to other parts of town
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Close to Houston"
I've stayed at the Drury Inn at least a dozen times and the stays have always been great. My only recommendation was that the bathroom ammenities are going down hill. In the past there was a tiny shampoo/condition, etc. Now it's a strange wall mounted refillable device that barely dispense an teaspoon. I made for difficult bath times with my children, so just a suggestion to go back to the regular ammenities.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"traveling with a handicap."
I accompanied a woman with Cerebral Palsy and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only drawback was that all the accessible rooms were in the front of the building where you could hear the highway traffic.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Cynthia
"Drury Inn"
great breakfast. room smelled a little like smoke.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jason
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed here for the Woodlands Marathon 2015 mainly because of the close proximity to the race. Overall the stay was pretty good. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, although the size of the room could be bigger as it felt a little cramped. I appreciate the fact that Drury Inn is pet friendly and does not overcharge unlike other places nearby.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great value for your money"
It was very clean and nice, service was top notch. Highly recommend this especially for the rate. The suite was wonderful the only issue I had was with the bath tub it was very slippery and I almost fell. Other than that their work out facility was nice and well maintained 3 treadmills and a small free weights. Pool looked good did not get a chance to try it. The breakfast had a nice wide variety from biscuits and gravy to cereal and waffles.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Rudy
"Valentine's Day 2015"
We reserved a suite and it was very spacious. Unfortunately, the carpet was full of stains. The T.V. picture either was not getting a good reception or they need to buy new T.V.s, it had a faint of snow on the screen. The quality and choices of food was not what we're used to from the one we normally visit in San Antonio by the airport. They had two enormous bus come right at dinner on Valentine's Day and they were there for breakfast. So, that didn't make things any better. Staff was outstanding. However for the price of the suite I don't think I'll be reserving a suite again at this location.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Maria
"Top notch"
Great room, very quiet hotel, good price, excellent service. The "kick-back" dinner & drinks in the evening and the delicious hot breakfast in the morning were top notch and complimentary! Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and enjoyable stay, I will be back!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Ted
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Booked a room at the Drury really by default -- was attending a conference at the nearby Marriott but all of its rooms were sold out. For less than the standard king I had hoped to book at the Marriott, I got a large 2-room suite at the Drury that was well furnished, immaculately clean and quiet. Front desk staff and manager were truly outstanding - friendly, funny and helpful. From now on when I'm in The Woodlands I will skip the large raucous overpriced full-service hotels and go for the The Drury Inn instead. Highly recommended!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Needs an Update"
The hotel is definitely dated. Definitely needs a refresh. For the price I would have expected it to be much nicer.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Always a great place to stay."
This is a great hotel when traveling with kids. The suite offers a nice size bedroom and a living room.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Granna"
My stay involved being there for my granddaughter's soccer tournament. My stay was overwhelmingly comfortable. "Every" staff person was extremely kind and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast and happy hour were amazing!!!! I would definitely stay here again!!! Thank you, Drury Inn
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Debra
"Very nice"
We had a great time. We will go back to this hotel
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Shirlsy
"weekend getaway"
Nice room, but could hear the highway from my room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Nice staff - rundown room"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. The hotel room needs a facelift. Upholstery worn, outdated and didn't look clean. Bed was not comfortable.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Janis
"Great stay with our dogs."
My family and I were moving to the area and needed a hotel for one night before our moving truck delivered. We had both of our dogs and the Drury was very welcoming and accommodating for us. Made it very easy with the dogs. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great Place so close to the Woodlands Mall"
First time at a Drury Inn, very nice. Will stay at this chain again. Breakfast was fabulous! Great pillows.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Yvonne
"Very comfortable stay"
We've outgrown my sister-in-law's house, so wanted to stay close by. We originally thought our puppies and young adult son would be with us, so that helped determine which hotel we chose - reasonable price for pets and separate bedroom to avoid booking 2 rooms. Although we didn't end up bringing either, we were very happy with our choice of hotels. Arrived 1:30 am. Thanksgiving night, road weary and ready for a comfy bed, which is exactly what we found. Front desk guy very friendly. Very nice room and extremely comfortable bed. Free wifi was nice. Breakfast was yummy and staff in that area was extremely helpful, friendly and engaging. We didn't end up taking advantage of happy hour, but it's a nice touch. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great hotel snacks at night good breakfast fast check in good parking
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"The Woodlands"
This hotel was OK. When I needed to travel all my usual places were full. The hotel was clean and that goes a long way. The staff wasn't going out of their way to be friendly, parking is horrible, and the room wasn't really what I would expect for this price point. The towels were scratchier than at any motel 1/3 the price. The location makes for very easy travel. It's right next door to a major medical center and has lots of medical people staying there. No restaurants within walking distance, but plenty just a short drive away. It's been about 8 years since I've stayed at this brand, and will probably be another before I do again given any choice. It was better than some of the other very limited options for my last minute travel dates. Expedia did a great job with showing all the hotels int eh area and what was available.
"I liked the Drury!"
Amazingly, I slept well--which I usually don't when away from home. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Jane
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was great, with the exception thatour room was next to I45 and it was very noisy. So ensure your room is away from the reeway.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Would Definitely Stay Again"
Two, Three, Four, Five thumbs up. We would definitely stay here again. Every staff member had a smile on their face and very friendly and helpful..Rooms were very clean...Super place to stay
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tyler
Nice clean hotel. Good food. Excellent people. Very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Wedding getaway"
Bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was nice to have free horderves and cocktails but I wasn't able to participate. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
My room smelled like smoke, however, there was a sign on the table stating there would be a $250. fee for smoking in the room.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Concert Getaway"
Always have a good time at the Drury Inn in The Woodlands. We even recieved a hand written thank you letter from the staff. This is the ONLY hotel we stay at in The Woodlands.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014