All hotels in The Woodlands, Texas, United States of America
28099 I 45 N, The Woodlands, TX, 77380, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wedding getaway"
Bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was nice to have free horderves and cocktails but I wasn't able to participate. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
My room smelled like smoke, however, there was a sign on the table stating there would be a $250. fee for smoking in the room.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Concert Getaway"
Always have a good time at the Drury Inn in The Woodlands. We even recieved a hand written thank you letter from the staff. This is the ONLY hotel we stay at in The Woodlands.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Perfect for Concert"
2nd stay in as many weeks for a concert at Cynthia Woods Pavilion. Will stay again each time as long as available.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeromey
"Drury Inn is the best."
Checkin was quick and the gentleman that checked us in was very nice and answered all of our questions. The kickback was very nice. Room was very clean and comfortable. We'll definitely stay at Drury Inn every chance we get.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great place to stay!!"
Drove up from Houston for an Anniversary Weekend and Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Great location!! We had the Deluxe King Room and it was more than I ever expected. Beautiful room, very clean. The staff were excellent. Made you feel like part of the family. The Kick Start was just what we needed before heading to concert. And the breakfast was perfect! Usually you make you own waffles in this type of set up, but not here. There was someone from the staff making your waffles and delivering it to the table. Nice touch. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family that are coming into town.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Dawn
"nice hotel...close to the woodlands pavilion"
The staff was wonderful all but the overnight manager. She was pretty rude. Other than her, everything was perfect!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Perfect for Concert"
this hotel suited us fine for a concert at the Woods Pavilion. While we could have taken the shuttle we wanted to go and return on our own time so we just drove and paid $20 to park at the Marriot right next to pavilion. Very clean hotel, friendly staff, no noise that i was aware of even though located on feeder street to 45. We missed the happy hour that evening but the breakfast the next morning was great too! Have already booked this hotel again for next concert in 2 weeks!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
JW Turner
"Convenient to everything in the woodlands"
Great experience, hotel is very nice. They go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant , good price also
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
bailey
"Visit with family and great eating out choices"
We really like the Drury people and it's location in The Woodlands. The evening hospitality was nice and morning breakfast adequate even for a vegetarian.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
FAL
"Weekend Stay at the Drury In."
Good hotel to spend a few days at if you are in town for business. It's location is convenient and they offer a good, complimentary breakfast as well as free drinks and hot snacks/food at night.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Marie
"I'm sharing this secret"
I was not familiar with the Drury Inns & Suites chain. I selected it simply because it was the closest to the location of my meeting. Now that I have been there I've already booked 3 more reservations.The staff are exceptional, attentive and friendly. The services provided for the price are unbelieveable. Included in your rate is a hot breakfast, afternoon popcorn and sodas, evening hot snacks and three alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. This place is a secret I'll be sharing.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J. Patrick
Beautiful rooms clean. Friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
milton
"Nice hotel, great location"
Very nice and clean hotel, staff was super nice, highly recommended
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Armando
I stayed there after a concert at Cynthia woods. The location was great. Easy access to the pavilion, the mall and lots I restaurant choices. The staff were very friendly and the room was great. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very Friendly Staff... and Very Helpful!!!"
The room was a little dated but was very clean!! The staff was so very helpful with whatever we needed!! I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there. We really felt welcome when we arrived and saw that a number of other other patrons were just hanging out in the lobby and enjoying refreshments. It was a very comfortable experience!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Rachael G.
"friendly staff and comfortable, clean room"
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and beds just right. Staff is very helpful during breakfast hours. Food choices could be somewhat better. Basic powder eggs, sausage (no bacon), waffles, yogurt, bananas and apples, donuts and oatmeal with a few toppings. Coffee was very good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice hotel on I-45"
I needed a quality hotel, providing a hot breakfast for an early departure. While living in Denver, I stayed here often when building my house north of Conroe nearly 15 years ago. It still works great for me while remodeling our house now. The Drury is located near the major mall and is adjacent to The Woodlands Medical Center and the business district.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"relaxing weekend"
The hotel was clean with all convenient. It did appear dated.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"all around good"
Staff very hospitable. Evening Happy hr, free breakfast. Clean room. Comfortable bed. I45 noise on my side of the hotel. No ice machine on the third floor. Still a good value for the area.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Joan
Nice hotel at a great location to mall and pavilion. Check in was quick. Lots of complimentary items. Wifi good. Will stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great location in The Woodlands"
Hotel staff went out of their way to be accommodating during our stay for a big sports event. Clean and cool when the temperature reached a humid hundred degrees. They had lots going on for families! Would stay again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Liz
"Very Impressed"
I don't think I've ever stayed at a Drury Inn before this, but if this is representative of how they run their business, I will again in the future. The service for starters was top notch. Megan checked us in, and she was awesome, always smiling, always helpful. 3 drinks and snacks every evening. A really nice complimentary breakfast each morning. Convenient location. Very impressed.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Wally
Nice hotel. It had some traffic noise because it is located right on I45 but that is the location we needed to be. So it was perfect for us.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Becky
"Everyone in the staff was extremely friendly."
The staff always asked if they could be of service or help in any way. Everyone was very upbeat and addressed us in a gracious manner. The breakfast and evening food was excellent. The stay was the best!
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Carole Jo
"Staff"
The staff was wonderful!!! Was able to get us in our room 2 hrs early!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
My only complaint was no bar or food svc. after 11:00 pm. Otherwise a great stay:)
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"5 STARS"
very friendly staff and appears comfortable in their jobs
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ann
"Genuinely nice staff!!"
The staff at this hotel made to stay extra enjoyable. The place was clean, convenient, and each and every staff person was friendly and seemed to really care if your stay was enjoyable. We were able to bring our dog (it's dog-friendly), got 3 free cocktails and pre-dinner treats, breakfast was hot and tasty, and we even called to see if we could get an early check in, they were, "SURE! Come on down!" We were there for a concert and then even let us know (unsolicited) that there was a shuttle - saved us a ton of aggravation and some money. Really, really nice place for the price- I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Lynn
"Quiet rooms"
Everyone very nice and helpful. Clean
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Wish I could rate it a 10!"
Outstanding service from Megan and staff - outstanding value for $$. Extremely clean, great service happy hour and breakfast - not just a "serve yourself"
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"outstanding place to stay"
Great!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Weekend Concert get-away"
Wonderful check-in staff! They were very pleasant and efficient. Only complaint was that the room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great Hotel for the Woodlands Area"
I stayed a week and everything was perfect. Excellent hospitality and very close to all the local restaurants, shopping, businesses, etc.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
MAC
"Great Hotel near shopping center and restaurants"
Great service, friendly staff, very comfortable room, close to many stores, many restaurants at a walking distance, gas station around the corner, great hot breakfast included, lots of parking space, right on I-45.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
anyca
"Stayed here for concert night."
The hotel was excellent. Free drinks prior to the concert was a great surprise. We already knew about the breakfast and the appetizers in the evening. Saved us a lot of money on cocktails and eats!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"great walking distance to shops"
have stayed there last year and wanted to stay again and did
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
evelyn
"above and beyond"
possibly the best staff ever.super friendly.super helpful. wonderful to talk to...any hour! i will absolutely recommend this hotel to any and everybody.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
mark
"Friendly"
Every employee was very friendly
2 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
"Business Trip to Texas"
Comfortable and clean. I was pleased with the level of customer service and would stay there again.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
"The Drury Experience"
We were very pleased. We liked the security gates for the parking lot. What was advertised was true. Thank you for a great experience. We would do it over again if possible.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Elaine
"Funky smell"
The room was suitable, but had a strange, stale smell to it. When we checked in, we overheard another couple complaining of the smell in their room. The staff was explaining to them that it was the cleaning products, so we were certain they wouldn't have listened to us if we had complained to them.
Romance trip Jun 11, 2013
Jeanne
"Great place to stay!"
Clean building and grounds, neat, great food, staff very friendly!
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great location in the Woodlands, close to events"
it was fine, no problems, quiet. We were able to leave our car there while we rode the bike trails in the Woodlands. Nice staff. We also picked up some snacks in the evening as well. Fresh vegetables and dip.
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2013
Kathleen
Hotel was under going renovations but the staff did everything possible to make my stay enjoyable. Would stay here again.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Close to Nursing home where we spent time visiting"
We were there for three days and found hotel services to be adequate.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Weekend stay"
The only thing that was disconcerting was in their effort to "go green" (or 'go cheap') they put a container in the bath that contains bath gel, shampoo and conditioner (high on the wall). As a bath taker, these are impossible to reach and there was only one bar a hand soap available as an alternate option.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Traci
"riding the boat,catching the trolley and swimming"
Great stay-good food-free drinks-nice
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2013
Very convenient to the CISD pool, to restaurants and to shopping
2 night trip Mar 7, 2013