All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
919 East Koenig Lane,, North I-35 at Exit 238A, Austin, TX, 78751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"The Comforts of Home in the Busy City"
The sink was backed up, but fixed before we even recognized it was a problem. The rooms have nice, natural light, comfy sheets and spacious layout. I also liked the addition of the recliner.
marissa
"Austin trip"
Hotel was in a good location based upon our needs. Eagles concert at Frank Erwin Center. Price was excellent, and room was in good condition. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Roy
"Great price, conveniently located"
Great price, clean, decent hotel conveniently located.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Nice hotel but noisy + bad wifi"
I stayed for 2 nights. The hotel is not very expensive, so no complaint with room size and conditions. It is quite far from the city centre, to avoid if you do not have a car because you'll spend a fortune in taxis. Breakfast is great! The room was pretty big as well, and the service is comparable to much more expensive places. 2 problems: walls are thin, so avoid it if you can't sleep/don't tolerate noise. I could hear every single word of the guy talking on the phone for HOURS next door. Plus, the wifi is not very good, could not use Skype but it is enough for downloading emails.
2 night trip May 19, 2015
chiara
"Just fine for the money"
Pros: Well located. Spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. Nice free hot breakfast buffet. Cons: Had to move furniture to access an electrical socket.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Marc
"Did not fix clogged Sink"
My room sink was clogged and i complaint about it before leaving hotel and expected it to be fixed when i come back. To my surprise it wasnt fixed.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"They didn't even try to make me want to return."
My room I was suppose to check into had a smell. I believe it was an animal urine smell. I asked for a different room and had to downgrade to a room without the amenities I was suppose to have for a weeklong stay. Management never offered any compensation for my downgrade because I booked through a 3rd party (Hotels.com) Lame! Breakfast was always great. Good variety. Rooms need updating, but the place was clean.
5 night family trip May 14, 2015
Helen
"Great basic hotel stay."
This hotel was pretty nice. The breakfast was standard, the room was clean, we didn't have a lot of trouble with parking, and the staff were quite friendly. It's a rough neighborhood around the area, but I had no real issues or complaints. The location of the hotel is actually really convenient for exploring Austin, you can jump right onto the highway. As far as basic hotels go, this place was great. Indoor swimming pool was fun too, especially because it thunderstormed the WHOLE time we were in the city and it was a really nice touch to not have packed bathing suits go to waste. The whole thing was comfortable and pleasant and no events, which is all I require from a hotel room.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Krys
"Needs Improvement"
It was ok but room was out dated. Bed was hard just not of one of the better hotels I have visited before.
"Very comfortable"
The hotel was overall great, however we could have done without the hair in the blow dryer and in the shower.
Marcus
"smoke free favorite"
We always stay at this hotel. Good rates and non smoking.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Nice hotel for a short stay."
The hotel staff was very nice, room was a little cramped but still very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Christopher
Room was clean and overall a great deal.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Eh"
If you're going to stay here, bring your earplugs. The desk clerk told me we had one of the best rooms, and we we adjacent to the elevator and the place was full of people who would not shut up. Shower head was very low.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Greatly Recommend"
Our stay was great! We stayed for a couple of nights and the staff was very friendly. They also have pretty decent breakfast compared to other places :)
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"graduation"
Hotel was clean and staff was nice. Only flaw is that room walls are very thin because neighbor could here us talking.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Veronica
"Great location, great value, get what you need."
Excellent location, well organized and run facility. High traffic are largely due to the central location. Got loud at times but did not effect me personally. Very comfortable place and service was very good.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Fernando
"A place to sleep and eat at in the am"
My stay was more than a month ago in April. I felt quite comfortable with the clean room, bedding, bathroom, nice room air,and WiFi. The free breakfast was nice and I didn't need to eat lunch with plenty of protein like eggs, bacon, and usual starchy bakery foods, coffee, and some fruit.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Business"
Everything was nice, staff was friendly, and quiet. Only complaint as my stay was for business it was frustrating because the wifi didn't work.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Angela
"Convenient location..."
We were very pleased with our stay at the Ramada. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was quite nice and offered a variety of items. The bathroom was very small and the sink way too low. Overall, we would stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Michele
"Reasonable and Convenient"
The hotel was quiet and convenient to the freeways. The breakfast was good, and the hotel was within walking distance to an IHOP restaurant.
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"housekeeping could do better"
All rooms (I believe) are non-smoking, although my first room smelled like an ash tray and I couldn't stay in it. Housekeeping should have addressed that but, fortunately, they had another room for me that was perfectly fine. Overall, it's a solid, practical choice and as comfortable as it needs to be. I'll probably give them another shot.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Lynn
"Clean, cool room at an affordable price."
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and easy to get to.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Sherri
"Not a Ramada Inn."
Very nice, clean hotel. Staff always willing to help. Nice rooms. I liked the place and will consider on future trips. As I mentioned, this is not a Ramada Inn, not a bad thing, it's a franchise, so very little discounts, including AAA. That being said I still got a good price.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"austin"
Always nice
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Not bad but not great"
The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed that I have ever slept in. The walls were thin and didn't filter much noise. The check in took way too long. The person at the counter kept telling me that the room wasn't clean yet and to come back in a few (5-30) minutes, but each time he had just checked someone else in. He should have called people up in the order that they arrived.The area wasn't bad and there were plenty of good restaurants near by. Overall, it was a good place to stay if a bit overpriced.
7 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"super review of 2 nights stay"
It was great. Good location. Great price. Well kept up and attractive. Really good, friendly service.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
johanna
"Won't go back."
Won't go back. Road noise from highway is terrible. Keys quit working several times. Elevator was rickety and paused a few times. Hotel double charged me and I can't get a hold of management to address the issue.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Better than I expected"
It was better than I expexted. Simple room layout, better than what I expected. Comfortable and clean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"I'd stay again!"
After a recent and HORRIFIC experience at the Ramada BWI airport, I was VERY hesitant to try this one. The reviews were very good, so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did. Decent property, good breakfast, good service. I'd definitely stay again!
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Matthew J.
"won't stay there again"
Hotel was noisy because it is old. The room was small and cramped and there was no refrigerator or microwave. Maids start banging around around 7:30 am. Insulation must be poor because you can hear tv's, etc in neighboring rooms.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Yuck!"
Hotel is in need of a renovation--it is very run down. My non-smoking room smelled strongly of stale cigarette smoke. When I mentioned it at the front desk, they told me it was probably someone smoking outside and promptly sent someone from housekeeping. She offered to vacuum, but that doesn't get rid of stale cigarette smoke. Believe me, no one would want to steal the towels. They were very rough--great for exfoliating, I guess. Once I arrived I noticed there were many hotels in the immediate area that were much newer, cleaner and much less expensive. If you're staying in Austin, don't bother staying here.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"As expected"
All we expected. Decent room. Nice people at front desk. Breakfast was mixed. Good Texas-shaped waffles, but scrambled eggs were inedible.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
William G
Staff are great and very helpful; nice to have breakfast and rarely had what I wanted (e.g. only had fruit and yogurt on one day of four - although waffles and eggs were good). It was quieter than I feared (a good thing); traffic to town is awful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Just okay"
New bedding needed. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great hotel. Good location. Not too hard to find"
Staff was phenomenal, no dusruptions throughout our stay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Serves its purpose"
Hotel is old and nothing to write home about. Serves its purpose as a place to sleep but that's it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Proudly SA
"HORRIFIC"
this hotel is old and dirty. It reminds me of what the bates motel would be like. There is little lighting in the rooms, and I had to sleep on towels on the bed. The rooms smell like a combination of a retirement home cafeteria and smoke. This place is gross and not worth a penny.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
C
"What a lovely hotel for the price!"
This was a great hotel. I paid very little for the room and received a hot breakfast and a manager's cocktail hour included. It was well worth the price.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Rebecca
"Harbor"
I actually was very surprised at how clean the hotel was. The last time I stayed at a Ramada Inn, it wasn't a great experience. This one surpassed my expectations. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"if I must"
Stay was good. Rooms kinda small and out dated but clean and close to the university.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"OK for the price"
I booked the room because it used to be pet friendly. It no longer is, so I had to leave my pets with a relative. Furniture is sort of 80's. Shower was nice. Little store inside is cash-only.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice and just what we needed"
There for a party for two night. It was just what we needed. Clean and good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
easy checked in. good location, near by downtown, took uber to 6th street with no problem. helpful staff. interior can be updated but overall, good place to stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
dyallen
Super disappointed Way overpriced. Gross free breakfast
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Motel 6 experience"
shady characters hanging out front. not safe. enough said.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Mus
"Clean and comfortable"
This hotel is fine. The room was clean and comfortable. It was not anything special. It's about a 5-10 minute ride to downtown Austin and there are a few options to eat around the hotel. The best part of the stay was the breakfast. It offered more than the typical cereal, muffins and yogurt. The worst part was the walls are super thin. We were up as soon as someone on our floor started to move around. We could hear EVERYTHING!
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Cori
"Odd location but nice hotel"
The Ramada was not quite what we had expected in a hotel. It was a nice place, but step outside and there are soaring highways above. One of the few ways to get to the hotel is through a bank parking lot. Very strange. On the bright side, the hotel was very clean and tidy, and the breakfast was terrific. If you just want a night's stay, it is a good place.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Sylvia
Hotel was fine. Great location for my trip. By the highway but was no a noise distraction for me. Fitness room was small but ok.
Nikki
"Rating"
Very welcoming hotel and staff! Also really close to Sixth Street!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015