All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
919 East Koenig Lane,, North I-35 at Exit 238A, Austin, TX, 78751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Two nights in Austin"
Room was good, so was the breakfast; service not good given my wife left a magnifing mirror on the bathroom mirror and when I called the day after we left to see if it was still there, the mirror was gone and it did not make it to the lost and found. Not sure if the room was rented that Monday, June 29 after we left and perhaps this is where the mirror ended up?
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Maurice
"WBENC"
Women Business Conference at Convention Center
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Icy
"Not what I expected!"
This hotel is located on a one way street underneath two interstates so it was quite difficult to navigate to and from the hotel. The walls are paper thin so I heard everything that was going on outside and unfortunately in the room next to me. The water was threaten to be cut off by the city two of the four nights that I stayed there so I had to make preparations revolving that. The TV shut down for no apparent reason while you are watching so that was annoying as well as the fact that the signal for HBO kept cutting out. As for the positives, the staff was very pleasant, the breakfast was very good and the happy hour was enjoyable.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Would love to stay here again."
The hotel had great breakfasts and very comfortable beds. The hotel was very clean and staff very personable. Needed more towels after an accident and they were brought to us immediately.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Rebecca
"Not a happy camper"
Was not happy with the night clerk.I made arrangements with the day clerk and left a key to my room for my girlfriend to stay with me for a night cause she was also traveling and would have a place to rest while I was at work.the night clerk gave her a bad attitude and would not listen to her about the key I had left for her nor would she give my girlfriend her name. After that I had to stop my work to call hotels. Com to fix this ,still after the call the night clerk didn't applogize nor did she act in a professional manner. Working at night after I got off work I walked into the hotel and witness a couple arguing with that same night clerk . I have used several hotels for the last 2 years and have never had any clerk act or treat me in this manner .
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Gross, Horrific, Awful... Serious too."
I've never complained in my life but when the front desk clerk first thing to say is, "we don't have running water for the next 12 hours" then you know your in for more. Like ants all in the room, cigarette burns in BOTH blanket & sheets. Ceiling panels falling down.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
casey
"worreble stay without WIFI"
we can't have a WIFI. so many people and the WIFI is not strong enough, I ask the front desk to have ext signal box and they said they don't have the box and they can't do anything. that is not right. you put on the hotel information that free WIFI. but the customer can't use.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Ramada"
For the area that this Hotel is in, it's ok. Way better than La Quinta or the Holiday Inn. The room was decent but had a musky smell to it. A few days into my stay I realized that the floor by the window had gotten wet due to the rain. The guy who checked me in was very polite and helpful. I only saw him once though. The rest of the employees didn't even bother to look at you when you're walking in and out.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Art
Really enjoyed the view lights bed comfort sleep well ..had a great complimentary breakfast.id stay again and tell a friend. Add a boy to guests services
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Will go back"
This was the 2nd Hotel. Hotels.com moved us. This hotel was awesome especially for the money. There's restaurants close by, St David's hospital is close by. If you're looking to make a reservation because you're having something done at Saint David's stay here not the closer one. The hotel staff was awesome it was quiet clean bed was comfortable no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Average hotel"
It was fine for just out one night stay, but the room was quite small for the four of us. The breakfast was good, and there was a manager's happy hour, so that was nice. The pool is very small, but we didn't have time to swim anyway. Easy highway access is a plus.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Jeannette
"Great Value"
Very comfortable bed, spacious room, and especially good breakfast buffet. Surprising quality for the price.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Rita
"Not motorcycle friendly"
We were there for the Republic of Texas bike rally and when we returned from the ROT grounds late one night everyone had parked their bikes around but not blocking the awning (approximately 7 motorcycles)in the front because of the lack of parking spaces and the next morning the hotel staff had taped notes on the tanks of the motorcycles saying they would be towed. I understand if they didn't want people parking there but that destroys the paint on some expensive custom paint jobs and was not the way to handle it also the other three hotels near by had special parking for their motorcycles and let them use the covered awning to park under. Also when I checked out the staff member helping was rude.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"Disappointing - bugs in the bed."
We found bugs in the room, including the bed and had to find another hotel to say in. We were denied a refund for the one night we stayed, and for one night that we were not there.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Shea
"Pleasant, but could be improved!!"
I was on a buisness trip. Needed to do alot of work on my computer!! However, there Wi-Fi connection was horrible. Spent over 30 minutes on the phone with a service tech, trying different things, in order to get connected!!! They really need to improve that situation!!
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"not so hidden gem"
clean, ample space, polite and dedicated staff. this hotel is more than worth the value.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Cedric
"Hotel review"
Good experience
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Facility is in line with price"
Overall pleasant stay, staff was courteous, facility matched the cost efficiency, room was clean for the most part, only complaint was the mini fridge was not cleaned from a previous occupant and the seal had mold. Would stay again for similar price in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Chad
"X games stay"
Breakfast was excellent. The service of staff was really nice and professional. Beds not too comfy but Ok. You can improve more if you pay attention to the environment and more control when you have young people (spoiled brats) staying at your hotel, especially at 2 am when serious mature people need to rest.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"A Fair deal"
For the price, this hotel is a good value. Beds were great. Room was clean and quiet. Shower was hot. Saltwater pool is well maintained. Breakfast is terrific and there are free cocktails in the evening. Front desk staff is competent and friendly. It's a high-volume hotel, centrally located to UT and downtown.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"r"
Went to Austin to watch the Hallsville girls play softball.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Margaret
"graduation weekend"
Good comfortable stay for a weekend graduation. Free breakfast was pretty good.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Iran
"State OAP"
Clean, friendly, great breakfast.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Decent place but not extraordinary"
Clean but a little run-down feeling. Cramped space for a room meant for four. Shower curtain torn. Remarkably quiet since there were two school groups there. We never heard them. Good breakfast.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kathleen
"Definition of Average"
Very average, walls and comforters are thin. But if you get a cheap rate there isn't anything wrong with it.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Sean
"Positive"
The staff were great. the manager was great. BUT. The TV in gym didn't work and the equipment is too old and noisey. needs upgrading. But great stay and would return
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Good overall experience. Kind of located in a tough spot to get to due to recent construction, but not bad.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
My husband and I stayed for 5 nights. We were in town for our daughter's graduation from UT. Our room was on the bottom floor by the patio and pool area. It got a bit noisy a couple of the nights when a group was hanging out on the patio. It was fairly loud at 2:00 am., however I don't blame the hotel. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The only item I wish they had in the room was a mini fridge. The breakfast was very good with lots of items to choose from.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Jodi
"Ramada May 2015"
Noisy occupants around me and little was done to correct the situation
4 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Less than acceptable."
We were in town to attend my daughter's graduation. We made the reservations about three weeks in advance and this was the only hotel available in the area (we wanted to stay near my daughter's apt and other family stayed in that area). The room was small, poorly laid out and was long overdue for an update. When I made the reservation, I was not made aware of the fact that the room was furnished with two full size beds, not queen size beds. This was adequate for four adults, so no one got a good night's sleep. Also,the a/c was not cooling so we turned it down. The temperature did not drop for about four hours and we all froze for the last three hours. Also, the area was sketchy and I felt very uncomfortable parking my car on the side of the building because it was poorly lit.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Deborah
"Great stay but WOW the bathroom is small!"
We had a great stay. The breakfast is superb and the attendant very helpful and patient. I would have given everything an excellent but the bathroom was SOOOO small. You could not close the watercloset door without squeezing around the door. It barely cleared the toilet and certainly would not close with anyone on it. (I know it is an older building but some architect made a mistake with the measuring stick!) The beds were very comfortable, the air cool and fresh.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
Sue
"An affordable hotel close to UT"
Was attending a UT graduation and needed a hotel close to campus. The staff was very friendly, the complimentary buffet breakfast was delicious and the FREE beer and cocktails in the evening was the kicker! The hotel is an older hotel; the elevators were pretty slow, the key cards needed a little 'umph' to work sometimes, and the bathroom was extremely small...but for what we needed, it was perfect and the price was right. :-)
Other trip May 27, 2015
"glad it was only one night"
It was OK for just a night I've stayed in better the location was alright but the price was too much for what you get. The bathroom wasn't clean there was hair from whoever stayed before in the tub and sink
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"The Comforts of Home in the Busy City"
The sink was backed up, but fixed before we even recognized it was a problem. The rooms have nice, natural light, comfy sheets and spacious layout. I also liked the addition of the recliner.
marissa
Good place to work out of although the internet was slow.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Rod
"Austin trip"
Hotel was in a good location based upon our needs. Eagles concert at Frank Erwin Center. Price was excellent, and room was in good condition. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Roy
"Great price, conveniently located"
Great price, clean, decent hotel conveniently located.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Nice hotel for stay"
It is nice and clean, only thing I don't lake is the WiFi not good and very slow.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Jane
Blanket was had holes bathroom too small room too small
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel but noisy + bad wifi"
I stayed for 2 nights. The hotel is not very expensive, so no complaint with room size and conditions. It is quite far from the city centre, to avoid if you do not have a car because you'll spend a fortune in taxis. Breakfast is great! The room was pretty big as well, and the service is comparable to much more expensive places. 2 problems: walls are thin, so avoid it if you can't sleep/don't tolerate noise. I could hear every single word of the guy talking on the phone for HOURS next door. Plus, the wifi is not very good, could not use Skype but it is enough for downloading emails.
2 night trip May 19, 2015
chiara
"Just fine for the money"
Pros: Well located. Spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. Nice free hot breakfast buffet. Cons: Had to move furniture to access an electrical socket.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Marc
"Did not fix clogged Sink"
My room sink was clogged and i complaint about it before leaving hotel and expected it to be fixed when i come back. To my surprise it wasnt fixed.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"They didn't even try to make me want to return."
My room I was suppose to check into had a smell. I believe it was an animal urine smell. I asked for a different room and had to downgrade to a room without the amenities I was suppose to have for a weeklong stay. Management never offered any compensation for my downgrade because I booked through a 3rd party (Hotels.com) Lame! Breakfast was always great. Good variety. Rooms need updating, but the place was clean.
5 night family trip May 14, 2015
Helen
"Great basic hotel stay."
This hotel was pretty nice. The breakfast was standard, the room was clean, we didn't have a lot of trouble with parking, and the staff were quite friendly. It's a rough neighborhood around the area, but I had no real issues or complaints. The location of the hotel is actually really convenient for exploring Austin, you can jump right onto the highway. As far as basic hotels go, this place was great. Indoor swimming pool was fun too, especially because it thunderstormed the WHOLE time we were in the city and it was a really nice touch to not have packed bathing suits go to waste. The whole thing was comfortable and pleasant and no events, which is all I require from a hotel room.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Krys
"Nice stay for a weekend"
The hotel in general is very clean and nice, the front desk let us check in early at 1:00 pm, easy access from HW and just minutes from downtown
Other trip May 20, 2015
Lourdes
"Needs Improvement"
It was ok but room was out dated. Bed was hard just not of one of the better hotels I have visited before.
"Very comfortable"
The hotel was overall great, however we could have done without the hair in the blow dryer and in the shower.
Marcus
"Great place"
nice staff, great breakfast, I will defiantly stay again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
adriana
"Not bad for location"
It was ok not very big room lots of stains everywhere
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jaz
"smoke free favorite"
We always stay at this hotel. Good rates and non smoking.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015