All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

"It's a good hotel"
It was a nice hotel. I liked the free food, But the ambiance is very awkward. Theres free soda also, but don't get too excited about the 3 other free drinks from the "bar" because they are really really small. The room was very neat. I like the fact that they don't use those small shampoo bottles. Instead they have a container attached to the bathroom wall & its filled w/ Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner. The only thing that really got on my nerves was when the Housekeeper knock on the door 15 minutes before check out time and even though I told her that I would be out by 11am, she came back to knock like 2 other times & had to repeat myself over and over! I took a couple of minutes longer after 11am on purpose to make her mad!
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Someone
"great pool"
great location
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
We were greeted with a smile by the friendly staff. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. The indoor pool was a definite A +++ Highly recommend stay at the Drury Inn
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
"GREAT STAY!"
One of the best. Great friendly service. Clean and comfortable accomodations.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2012

"Houston"
The hotel is very clean and the room and bathroom, the decor is fresh and new, the lobby area is impressive, glass elevator, nice seating in the eating area. Tried the gym, not bad [maybe not the latest equipment but it'll do for the duration of your stay]. Didn't try the pool [but it is indoor, so should be clean, looked it from a distance] There are clean towels provided in the gym and by the pool! The breakfasts and kick-backs 5:30pm - 7pm are worth it, especially if you have young children who are growing and need to eat! Internet connection was decent, not slow at all. Used the business center to print out our boarding passes for the flight back to the UK - they have a free computer, internet access and free printer and paper, no problem! Sodas/water and popcorn from 3pm - 10pm, while watching movies on the TV! Everything I've mentioned so far was FREE! FREE! FREE! Used the laundry facilities [had to pay, but it did the job, the dryer could have been more efficient, but hey, it's not 'home'. Sunshine and Annette are especially friendly, made us feel right at home and went out of their way to help us. Ideal location if visiting Lakewood Church at the Compaq Center, the Downtown Aquarium, Houston Shopping Outlets, or if you want to visit Downtown Houston, the Museums etc. The hotel was so nice that the family wanted to stay a few more days! If they are all like this, would definitely use this hotel chain again!
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
Debbie

Time in Hotel is very good. Comparing rate, services are reasonable. For Korean, location is good because restaurant who serve Korean food is very near by Hotel. Morning meal is severed by hotel and dinner can be solved at the restaurant. One thing uneasy is window can not be opened and poeple just depend on air conditioner.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2013
KR
"정말 편한 출장이었습니다."
사실 별 3개에 4점 초반대의 평가라 근처의 호텔로 갈까 고민도 했는데.. 출장 나온 곳과 거리도 가깝고 wifi/ 조식까지 되서 그냥 결정했습니다. 12박을 예약하고 앞으로 3일정도 남은 상태인데.. 정말 안락하고 좋네요.. 물론 호텔 수준의 시설은 아니어도 작지만 편한 헬스장도 있고 저녁 식사 (약간의 간식수준)도 제공하고.. 혹시 또 이쪽에 출장나오면 그때도 이곳으로 할 생각입니다
6 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
KR
"Sobre extender mi estadia"
El hotel esta muy agradable, lo unico que me parecio incomodo fue la forma en como manejan cuando un a un hesped se le olvida renovar la estadia. Me gustaria que me preguntaran o recordaran el dia que tengo que desalojar el cuarto en lugar de sacar mis pertenencias sin permiso y hacerme sentir mal por no habler reservado otra noche. Les recomiendo hacer una simple llamada al cuarto para rectificar o esperar a que llegue el huesped y ofrecerle otra noche de estadia sin tener que sacar sus pertenencias. Gacias.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2012
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Houston West/Energy Corridor

"Pleased once again! "
07/26/15 turbo4life
We've stayed at this location before, and we were pleased once again! The rooms are updated and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The only downside was that there was a large family reunion while we were there. The food for breakfast and kickback was limited. They actually ran out of food during kickback and would not replenish. The seating was limited due to the members of the family reunion sitting around visiting. I do not think that they were prepared for such a large crowd. I do believe they could of opened a meeting room for all of those guest to visit in so that the other guest would have adequate seating. Other than that it was a pleasant stay. It's close to Katy, so we did a lot there. We will return!
"Wonderful staff"
07/19/15 robinf544 Houston
Wonderful place to stay. Great staff. We were here for my Grandmothers funeral. Our car would not start the next morning (new car) The Front desk quickly brought jumper cables and we were on our way! Thank You
"Nice Hotel, lacking restaurants around it"
07/06/15 Mike C Douglasville, Georgia
The room and hotel are wonderful. The pool is indoor, which isn't great, but the only real issue was local restaurants to the hotel. Traffic was a typical city type with busy intersections, which ruled out walking.
"A cut above the rest."
06/22/15 JaguarK7303RI Houston
Not too many nice hotels offer a buffet style breakfast and dinner along with cocktails. We did not have to purchase any meals unless we just wanted to go out. Great relaxing getaway and home style setting. If I had to say anything against my stay it would be the absence of a dvr for television viewing. I will NEVER stay @ a different brand hotel again unless I can't find a Drury.
"Drury/Dreary Inn"
06/22/15 Mark S Brussels, Belgium
Hotel is average; loaction is excellent; staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are average; beds are OK; noise is typical for the area (lots of road traffic and some noise during busy hours). Breakfast buffet is generous; lots of choices. Did not use pool.
"Warm Welcome"
06/15/15 pamelab951 Houston
This hotel blew us away.It was absolutely more than we expected.We had our Grandchildren with us and they had a blast. This hotel fed us at 5:30 with an awesome buffet dinner and a buffet breakfast the next morning, and it was All included! The entire Staff were so friendly and helpful. I give this Drury Hotel 5 stars.
"Great Stay, Great Location"
05/27/15 ninag759 Houston
I will always stay at the Drury from now on. The location was great, staff great, room clean and very quiet from outside noise. I thought this was a plus. The morning breakfast was nice and very convenient. The after 5:00 wind down was great. The check out was exceptionally easy and quick. I recommend this hotel. I stayed in the room with the suite and it worked out great. We had our own little sitting den area. Loved the recliner!
"A Pleasant Surpise"
05/09/15 theedge139 Port Townsend, Washington
Due to a large convention being in town we were unable to get reservations at any of our usual national chain hotels but were able to get space at the Drury Inn. Never having stayed at one of this chain's facilities before we were somewhat unsure of what we would find but had a pleasant surprise as the hotel was clean, the rooms were comfortable and, perhaps most impressively of all, the staff we encountered went out of their way to make our two-day stay a good one. The location is not ideal for someone on vacation but for a business trip it is much more than adequate.
"This is my Houston hotel :-)"
04/30/15 Pamela B
I absolutely love this Drury location. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The whole property is in excellent condition. It's located near many excellent restaurants and shopping centers. I only stay here when visiting family in the city.
"Pezza12111957"
04/29/15 pezza12111957 Congleton, United Kingdom
Although the staff are incredibly helpful the hotel is a little tired.However it is going thru renovations. ...Access to I 10 Katy Freeway is excellent. Next door the sports bar has a great atmosphere and decent food too.Cannot fault the location...gym is small but beautifully formed...Rooms large and airy. .no opening windows though...