All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1741 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice clean room. For some reason room service kept forgetting to give us fresh towels.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Okay for a night or two"
This was a last minute convenient stay. No complaints at all!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Leslie
"New pool, weak on hot water."
New pool, weak on hot water. Also began construction early in the morning on other side of bedroom wall. And no one was aware of the construction at front desk.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great accommodations and close to everything."
We had to book the hotel last minute and enjoyed the accommodations. Staff was great and nice outdoor restaurant and in door bar area was cool.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Eddy B
great location! very nice, friendly and comfortable enviornment. pool was ready & promised to be open on the day it was scheduled, complimentary water was giving by the pool.. happy hour was great only $1 from 7-8pm and that was for the TIP ONLY!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
jo
"Pool under renovation."
Great location. Otherwise, didn't have any reason to spend time at hotel. Pool and beach access was under renovation so you needed to use neighboring hotel to get to beach and pool passes were given. No big deal. Will be nice when construction is.complete.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
".."
The aircondition wasn't working and had to go to reception 4 times until the afternoon to actually be fixed .
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Anastasios
"Great beach-front location: walking distance!"
You are right on Colllins where all the hot hotels and restaurants are. Walk a few blocks to Ocean drive and Lincoln road to shop and eat and people watch. The rooms are small but updated and clean. Beds were comfy and clean. It's just what you would expect from this caliber hotel which came at a reasonable price considering the fact you get beach chairs and there is a pool as well. The parking is a tad pricey and annoying but no big deal. I'd stay here again
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
cori
"Great location. Clean and comfortable."
The pool is under construction ( dec 2014 ) however, they set us up with pool passes, beach chairs and umbrellas at the hotel next-door which was a comperable hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. No bells and whistles but overall a good experience. 3.5 is a good rating.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
PC
"Resort fee is a joke!"
We booked this hotel based on location, without seeing reviews. Not checking the reviews was a mistake. Pros: Location - on the beach, on Collins and walking distance to Lincoln Road Mall. Rooms were spacious. Cons: Resort fee of $15 per day. Pool and Beach access under repair! Parts of hotel under repair. Noise in hallways easily herd through the door. No assistance with bags at arrival or departure. Advised of pool and beach access issue after we had signed and completed check-in process. Happy hour for 2 of the 3 night stay was at a sister hotel (Dorchester) down the street. In our opinion, the resort fee is a joke! No pool at the hotel (have to use the South Seas next door), No beach access (have to exit the hotel at the front and have to walk through the South Seas next door) and for the happy hour we had to walk to another hotel (Dorchester) to get the free drinks. Would we stay here again? No!
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Andrien
"Great location!"
Great hotel for the price! The pool and beach access was under construction, but it wasn't a hassle to go next door. The beach area was great! The padded chairs, umbrellas and drinks were great for relaxing. Walking distance to plenty on night life, stores and nightlife. The hotel is a great budget alternative to the fancy hotels around it!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Bare minimum"
If you are just looking for a place to sleep then this is a good option. Don't expect anything other than a bed and towels. No water, tea, or anything complimentary. No parking. I learned a lot from this trip. Watch out for other fees that aren't included in the total costs.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
33 year old
"Marseilles is up and coming"
When you drive up it's a bit difficult to get in to little driveway at the front. You have 3 options to park: pay hotel and park elsewhere, pay valet next door, or find alternate parking. The front desk was very helpful. You have to pay a $15 resort fee that includes beach service, happy hour (not that great - ran out of everything when we arrived). Not sure if this is a per day fee. Room was great - clean and very nicely decorated. Had breakfast before leaving and it was very good.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Cristina
"Fruit flies"
Kind of gross for the price. There were fruit flies living in the sink & shower drains. Hot water took roughly 6 minutes to arrive in shower. Pool & beach front closed & neighboring facilities were open to Marseilles patrons, but it was also very rundown. Location was great & service was fine.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Mistake at the end of vacation, dont do it!"
From the moment we checked in until we left we did not feel welcome.This property has been under construction for over a year now but that had not been revealed at booking.The air conditioner in the first room did not work.We had to move our luggage to the second room ourselves, not a very friendly or helpful place.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Mrs Karen Johanns
"Nice affordable hotel on Miami Beach"
Good price and Nice hotel in a great location (next to overpriced Ritz and Lowes). Friendly staff and Free drinks at happy hour. The only downer was the pool was under construction. However we were able to use the pool next door. Avoid the similarly priced rat motels on Ocean, and stay here in a clean spacious room.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
J
"Good location, rooms okay"
The rooms were okay and updated. However some things were left not updates and old. Overall for the price the hotel was nice and the location to the beach was awesome! Also close to local shopping and restaurants.
"Not the best Miami experience"
It was difficult to get in or out of the hotel because there was a cement mixer parked out front. No access to the beach. One of two elevators didn't work. The floors were dirty; the halls were noisy. The windows looked out onto concrete walls. The water was cold. The staff put a resort fee onto the bill that I did not want.
Sue
"Hotel was under construction. No pool!"
When we checked in everything was fine. Then we were told the pool was under construction, and had been for months. We had to request a refrigerator after being told there was one in every room. Staff was friendly.
"nice location still renovating"
Renovating hotel, was able to use the pool at neighboring hotel and beach access, free drinks for 1 hour at the bar which was nice, but rack only and no wine as pay off the deal
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Carrie
I enjoyed my stay at the Marseilles Hotel with the exceptions of not getting the proper Suite I paid for and the pool still being installed everything else was good!
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Lesanu
"Ocean view from all of our Windows!"
This is an art deco hotel, right on the beach and walking substance to any night life, shopping and eating experience you can hope for. South Beach is an eclectic circus and hated to leave after 3 days. Marseilles staff were terrific. Happy hour at the hotel bar is free drinks for an entire hour! What more could we ask? Their pool is being replaced but you are invited to use the hotel next door for pool and beach access. Marvelous!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Jean
"Stay Away!! Old, Dirty, with a terrible staff"
Do not stay at this hotel. It's at a great location, but it's worth it to spend the extra money to avoid this place. To start, there is no help with baggage up the stairs, the staff simply watches you approach the front desk. If you book, hotels.com, it will take almost an hour for the reservation to be received. Our rooms keys didn't work, they had to be reset twice. The room door was faulty and the handle was broken. The decorative body pillow was covered with hair. The floor was dusty with sand. There was no fridge. We paid extra for a beachfront room, however we could see the beach from a 1/4 mile distance on the eigth floor that included a direct top view of a abandoned lot that used to contain the hotel's pool. The only available parking is 3.5 blocks away unless you pay $31 per day. There was a $15.00 per day fee for the beach and wireless that we became aware of afterward. After being locked out of a room for a second time, I requested for the manager to call the room, it never happened. I checked out the next day, I was never asked "how was your stay", instead I dragged out both my bags without any help and was yelled at for crossing over a sweeping pile. However there is one hard worker at the hotel, his name is Laz and he's the only one there that does anything, the rest of the staff talks openly about their "personal" life while people wait in line to check in.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
J
"Decent hotel"
You get what you pay for, it's decent and it will be better once the renovations are over. Right on the beach. Staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the happy hour from 7-8pm. There is a resort fee of $15 but it includes beach chairs wifi so I think it's worth it plus I think that's standard to pay a resort fee on south beach.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"TERRIBLE service and smells AND broken thermostats"
Upon arrival, we spoke with a lovely gentleman at the valet desk. He was extremely inviting and warm. He also directed us on how to handle parking, so he was a big help. As I entered the building, I noticed right away that the glassdoors of the entrance were smudged with what looked like slimy and dirty hands. With all the travellers that come to Miami, and I'm sure that stay in this particular hotel, it is pertinent that you are able to make the guest feel comfy upon entry to your hotel. Coming from retail and the hospitality industry, I was taught that the first impression is everything. So thought to myself, "If these glasssdoors aren't clean, then how clean will this hotel be?" I immediately frowned at the place. Once I got over the dirty doors, and headed through the somewhat updated lobby, I approached the front desk where I was NOT greeted by the THREE employees standing there. It was about 1:00 pm, and I frowned again. There seemed to have been a situation with another guest, and the (i assume) front desk manager was assisting the other agent. He, however, never greeted me or told me that it would be "just a moment". RUDE.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
What did i do to deserve that?!?!?
"Loud"
Trouble sleeping with doors slamming all night. It seems like there is no way to close the door to the rooms without it being unusually loud. Every room was like this. Kind of crazy. And probably easy to fix.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Craig
"Nice hotel in South Beach"
Our stay at Marseilles was okay. The room was a little hot as the air conditioner was not working properly. But it was sufficient enough.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Lala
"One night stay in Marseilles"
The hotel was under construction as the pool was out of commission and we had to use the hotel next to ours. A little inconvenient but we were only there one night. When we first checked in we arrived early and we were told we had to come back in 3 hours because it was too early to ck in. The girl at the front desk was not very friendly either. When we arrived 3 hours later the same girl told us our room still wasn't available but one of the other employees immediately called house keeping to ck on our room. We only waited a few minutes. There was a woman near the front door that kept asking guests every time they walked through the door if the wanted to book a tour...quite annoying! Our room seemed clean but the hotel definitely needed some updating/renovations. Location was good.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Maria
"DO NOT STAY NO POOL & CONSTRUCTION IN HOTEL"
POOL WAS CLEAN BUT NO BLINDS ON ONE SIDE SO BEWARE OF PEEPING NEIGHBORS. NO POOL SINCE IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WE WALKED TO THE OTHER HOTEL AND WERE LOOKED AT LIKE WE DID NOT BELONG THEIR AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I WOULD NOT STAY THEIR AGAIN AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND. YOU CAN FIND BETTER HOTELS IN THE SAME AREA FOR BETTER PRICE AND A WORKING POOL.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
MOE P
"False Advertising/Total Disappointment"
This stay was to be a mini-getaway for my boyfriend and I. Give us a little time to disconnect, regroup, and have a change of scenery. Online this hotel seemed perfect and so did the price. But it was far from it. What they dont tell you until you arrive is that parking is $30/night, the pool is being renovated and the only access to a pool or the beach is through the hotel to the left of this one. Also, deleux ocean suite, really means that you see the ocean through buildings and palm trees if you're lucky. Also,the staff seemed as though they were all on their first day of training. Lastly, at about 3am I had to call front desk because the AC suddendly decided to stop working, so much for "Newly Renovated".
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Xyomi
The hotel itself was nice and cute. The rooms were nice. But THE STAFF at the desk are just ..................... ok I won't say a bad word I’ll just say they don't seem like they know what they are doing. 1 was messing around on his cell phone and the other was messing around w/ another employee on the other side of the counter, while we just stood there trying to check in. The gentleman that took our luggage to the room was very NICE and helpful I really do appreciated his help. But the desk check-in people need to be a little more professional.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
delions
"Long weekend on SoBe"
Stayed at the Marsailles Hotel after our cruise. Perfect location on South Beach. Staff very friendly, property was clean. Mild inconvenience using pool..
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Chet
"Pleasant."
I have stayed at this hotel many times. I would not recommend traveling to South Beach during Memorial Day weekend. No fault of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
I expected something better for the cost.. The room was way too small and not even a micowave or refrigerator. I would not recommend this hotel ti anyone
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Mr Villa
It's decent!
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"nice trip"
the hotel is very nice and clean. I stayed there just for one night. my only problem was that I don't got what I had booked. i booked a junior suite with a kingsize bed and finally I slept in a normal room with 2 beds
1 night trip May 22, 2014
zimmerli
"Nice hotel just wish the pool was available."
Had a good time. Everything was very accessible. I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 13, 2014
christy
"Bargain on the beach!"
This was the first time our grand daughters had stayed in Miami and we wanted to find something reasonably priced near or on the beach. The Marseilles fit our needs. Our rooms were modern, clean and comfortable. The hotel is right on the beach, a few short blocks from the Lincoln mall and within walking distance of the restaurants on ocean blvd.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Sidmeister
"great place in perfect location"
We found this hotel on internet so we weren't sure what we're going to get, it come out to be a great deal plus a perfect location to all south beach attractions, room was very modern and colorful decorated! ! Nice ocean views! And the ocean just behind the hotel We already want to come back! ! We recommend it to all!!
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
lily
"No ocean view"
We asked for ocean view got a room with view of what is suppose to be the pool but a lot full of dirt. I rather saved the extra 80 I spent. Oh yeah there is no balcony for that room too...what a waste
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Poor Hotel"
Firstly, the front desk agent gave us a room key for an already occupied room!!!! Secondly, customer service was terrible. As I went to the desk to check on, the agent looked up and then turned away chatting amongst themselves. This happened every single time I was at front desk, from check in to check out. The room itself was okay, however the carpet needs cleaning (too many stains) and the mirrors including the bathroom door mirror was stained. The only reason we stayed was because Lincoln Ave was so close!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Salma Mohammed
Beach access great location. Had a great stay. Pool was under construction but they gave us access to next door hotel pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
tracy
"Hotel under remodeling"
Spring break on Miami Beach. The hotel was full of young, loud, intoxicated people coming in at all hours of the night, yelling, partying. The hotel itself may be nice once they finish remodeling, but currently it is not good.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Roni
"Realistic review"
Hotels in tourist destinations will always have noise and wear and tear, its how the hotels handles their dAy to day business that is important. I travel Miami Beach every month from CT and have stayed at over 100 hotels, I can't say enough good things about this hotel, clean, great bathrooms, great toiletries and the hotel staff is awesome, But You Must Be Polite First, all hotel staff will react to how they ate treated so please be nice, this hotels has given me attention that I didn't even need! I stay here every month now and the location is perfect.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Stock
The staff was very nice and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2014
Tammi
"It is under renovation"
Great room. I love the fixtures in the bathroom. Good price for a good location. Still under construction.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
pino
"We love it"
We have the best time we are coming back this hotel have everything that we need
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
I love to trave
"THE IMPORTATION OF BAD FOREIGN SERVICE"
I will be the first to say that I love all the great culture that our country has incorporated over the last centuries, But the one thing that we did not need to import is the horrible disinterested customer service. That is seen in the counter help at South Beach business all over town, the Haitian cab drivers, the Latin bartenders and wait staff and ,,, the horrible staff of the Marseilles Hotel. It is not that they are not nice or mean; it is that they are not well trained and 'wired' differently. Service is not up to American hospitality standards, and that is just a fact. When they look at you with a blank glaze when you ask for the simplest of things, then you get it. Expect horrible service ... and when get good service from time to time be pleasantly surprised, This is not the Ritz and any 3 star hotel will be like a 2 star or worse - this is South Florida, and bad service has invaded this state! And most likely the owners of this property are just as disinterested! And what a shame - this property has huge potential to be an awesome boutique hotel, but not in my lifetime.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
JOHN
"hotel under renovation, why didnt you know???????"
Presidents' Day weekend, valentines day retreat. pool was under reconstruction. boooooooooooo
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Edward winder
"Ok hotel..close to everything..and beach"
the hotel was in a nice area..in front of the beach and walking distance to Lincoln Rd. mall and other stores. The hotel is older & doesn't look as fancy as the pictures show. the hotel bar is pretty pathetic since they don't have much liquor & there's no room service. the location of the beach was a plus since their pool was under construction. but you have to get a ticket from the front desk to show the beach attendant so you can get a chair and umbrella (it's part of the resort fee).
Other trip Feb 21, 2014