All hotels in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
501 5th Ave Ne, St. Petersburg, FL, 33701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Bad internet service
"Lovely spot!"
The Vinoy is a lovely old hotel and is in a beautiful area. It is a good place to park the car for a couple days and just walk around and enjoy the scenery and restaurants. There aren't many shops left there, mostly dining places, but the area is lovely. I think it is about time, however, that the Vinoy entered the 21st century and offered free wifi, at least in the lobby!
Other trip May 16, 2015
"A good hotel, maybe a bit expensive"
Very clean room. Excellent location. Unacceptable that wi-fi is not provided without a supplement (neither parking)
Other trip May 7, 2015
Dovlaine
"Excellent hotel for business or pleasure!!"
Beautiful hotel in a very nice location. Gorgeous view and the staff was fabulous!!
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Needs improvement."
For the nightly cost of $500.00+ we were disappointed. The TV remote did not work. The inaccessibility to our room was very inconvenient. We were in the "Guest Tower" which was down some stairs, then a walkway to the elevator, then up to the 6th floor. Not a quick trek. Had dinner at Marchands the first night and found the food preparation to be good except for one of our party's steak, which was removed from the bill. The server was uninformed and had to keep running to the kitchen to get answers to our questions. I love the Vinoy, but have to say the price is way out of line for what we received.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ellen
"Staff went above and beyond"
Our stay at the Vinoy was delightful. We met three other couples for a long weekend. The hotel is historic and beautiful and the room was large and comfortable. We were really impressed with the staff who went above and beyond what is expected. The front desk and concierge team helped with my late luggage arrival, St. Petersburg area information, and transportation. Many of the staff chatted casually and also explained the history of the hotel and its special features. They couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, especially during a very busy weekend. Also loved the Bit O Honey candy at the front desk! We can't wait to return!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Emily
"Great location, but cleanliness is an issue"
I was delighted to be in St. Petersburg for the first time. I found the hotel to be in a great location. Getting to the room proved to be a bit of an obstacle course because I had to go down the hall, down the stairs, down another hall, up some other stairs...well you get the picture. The room was nice and the bed extremely comfortable. What I didn't like was that the bathroom wasn't clean! I spoke to the hotel manager on my second day there and asked if they could make sure the bathroom was cleaned. When I went back to the room, still another day of an unclean bathroom. The hotel service staff had definitely been there, but instead of cleaning the floor and the tub, they had simply put a white rug on the floor. The trash was never emptied nor the flat surfaces wiped down. I am a bit forgiving when it comes to this, but for a hotel of this quality, this was not acceptable. While the location is lovely, I really think the staff should step up their service to attract guests willing to pay this price for a room.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"St. Petersburg fantasy location"
Beautiful clean quit room, great bars and restaurants, across the street from the marina, walking distance to museums and concert halls, perfect location
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
matthew
"Great time!"
Wonderful area of St. Pete with lots to do, great restaurants, and beautiful views. Stay here if you can!
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"A first class experience"
Our stay at this hotel was a first class experience. Everything from the parking valet's to the room service was amazing. We actually ended up staying for an extra day because we enjoyed it so much. The staff was absolutely professional and very nice.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Not my cup of tea"
There isn't enough furniture in the room- no dresser and no table to eat, and room service didn't come on a table. The food at the restaurant was good, but my French toast that I ordered from room service was disgusting. The bed was heavenly and so were the towels. Golf course is beautiful and good spot for tennis lovers. I didn't enjoy staying here, but my friend loves it.
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at The Vinoy Renaissance Resort and Golf Club. Your feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate both the positive and constructive. Both help us to learn and grow as we continue to be the best. Glad that you loved the bed, the towels, the golf course and the tennis facility. Please know that your other comments will certainly be looked into. I hope that when your friend returns, they bring you along so we turn you into a true fan as well.
4 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Antoinette
"Traditional elegance and modern comforts"
Lovely hotel in beautiful setting. We enjoyed having drinks in the lobby, a great brunch, and coffee on the front porch rockers. All of the staff we encountered could not have been more gracious and welcoming.
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
What a pleasure it was to read your positive review. It sounds like you took full advantage of the many amenities we have to offer here. Thanks for joining us and please visit again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Loved it!"
We loved the Vonoy
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
So glad to hear that you loved The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club. Please join us again for a visit real soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Great hotel --stayed in the old part (non towers) old time charm with up to date room--first class. Great amenities and wonderful dining.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Jack
"Elegance and convenience."
It was a. 70th birthday and it was the perfect choice!
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
The Vinoy Renaissance Resort and Golf Club is the perfect place for celebrations. from birthdays to weddings to reunions to family get togethers, The Vinoy has become a tradition to host any and all of these special occasions. We are thrilled to have the pleasure of doing so. Thank you for joining us. Happy Birthday and here's to many more. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
Joanna
"Pleasant experience"
Reception staff was friendly and accommodating. Beautiful hotel, fantastic location within walking distance to attractions, shopping and dining.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Love the Tower rooms"
The Tower rooms are consistently excellent...I love staying there with a luxurious view of the sailing area. The sushi in the lobby bar is not to be missed, as is the hot tub in the spa. This is a wonderful hotel that is my treat to myself whenever in St. Pete.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
T
"very nice hotel"
two nights in this wonderful hotel was a treat. As a golfer I really can recommend the golf course - great track.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Oliver
"The place to stay"
If you get the chance to stay here do so, you will not be dissapionted. The hotel and staff are amazing, the food outstanding. pool, spa, outside bar and eatery. The town is wonderful too.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Jeffrey
"Lovely historic hotel."
Had a few issues with first room so they moved me and made sure everything was fine.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Wife's Birthday"
We came to St.Pete for a weekend getaway to celebrate my wife's birthday. We where referred by one of our friends who visits the area often. We had a wonderful time. Your staff were very friendly as well as professional. Thank you for a great experience. We have referred your hotel several times since returning home.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in a great location"
Our family loved this hotel. Big, quiet room, lovely lobby, great valet service. Lots of food options from steak restaurant to grab-and-go snack bar. The location of the hotel is wonderful. You can walk to so many restaurants and museums. It's just across the street from a walking/running/biking trail that runs along the water. Normally it's expensive but we got a great deal on Expedia. Would definitely return.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
NY mom
"We LOVE the Vinoy"
We LOVE the Vinoy. Highly recommend it for a romantic getaway. The downtown St.Petersburgh area is filled with wondeful restaurants and museums. Always a fantastic stay. Make sure you take advantage of the outside pool and spa at the Vinoy.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"great choice to stay in st petersburg"
If you want to golf and enjoy a great hotel this is the right place to stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Just perfect!"
Great hotel! Walking distance to everything we wanted. Just perfect!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Ileana
"St. Pete New Years Blowout!"
I've stayed several times before, and the Vinoy is always top notch! The employees are beyond exceptional! Great hotel and great city to stay and visit.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
PalaceAthena
"loved it."
great service. excellent staff. busy time of the year, yet we felt as if we were the only people they were catering to. we'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Vinoy is OK by me."
Very nice grand old hotel with an interesting history. Excellent staff ready to help. Outstanding outdoor bar and veranda with rocking chairs and cozy sofas. Waterfront/downtown location makes for a terrific launching pad to the restaurants and shopping on Beach Drive, the pier, the yacht basin, a number of waterfront parks and museums, and Sundial (shopping & movies) all within walking distance.
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Lawrence
"Great Experience"
Here for Christmas vacation. We have family in St. Pete. Great experience as usual.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
kenneth
"Can't go wrong at theVinoy"
Another great stay at the Vinoy. Consistently terrific.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Kathleen
"Excellent location!!"
The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are comfortable and clean. We had breakfast in the restaurant there at the hotel, average at best. I would recommend going out if you want a good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Lovely hotel in a lovely part of 'old' Florida sty"
We were in St Pete for a family event. The town was decorating for the holiday and there were art fair events going on that made the stay even more festive. The hotel was lovely, the staff was friendly and very accommodating. To know that the Vinoy almost saw a wrecking ball and is now such a lovely place to stay is true testament to the community and its style and roots. The only thing I would add is a hook or two in the bathroom. There are lovely robes to use during your stay and they tout eco-friendly towel service but there was not one hook to accommodate either. A small thing that to me makes a huge impact.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
diane
"Too much for too much."
The Vinoy is a fine property but upscale to a fault. I don't really want to have to order room service or go to the restaurant for my first coffee in the morning. I must also say that it is really chickens**t for a hotel of the Vinoy's caliber (and price) to charge for internet.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great area. Great history. Poor staff."
The room was great. The area is really nice right off the bay. We had a problem with the staff. Not up to par with our expectations of a Radisson.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan
Amazing hotel convenient to everything. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Incredible!!"
Overall great experience! Close to everything, super staff and incredible facility! Highly recommend
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Superb hotel near downtown amenities."
The Vinoy is located in the arguably nicest part of St. Pete. Restaurants and shopping within a block! Nicely sized comfortable rooms with beautiful public spaces. They have turned the front patio into a delightful space to hang out and read a book or have a drink. The marina provides beautiful views. We had a torrential rain one day that produced a leak in the hall outside our room. The staff was quick to respond. Top notch service!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Top service for discount guest"
Staff were very gracious given the deal I got, no difference as a guest.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2014
kenneth
"Vacation in my backyard"
I am from Dunedin Fl.. 20 miles away and took my sister-in-law from Texas to the Vinoy.. What a awesom get away.. Beyond all expectations.. Can't wait to drive 20 miles again and stay at the Vinoy.. Thank you!
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Bonnie
"LOVE this hotel!"
This is the perfect blend of old world elegance and modern updates. The hotel oozes character and has been modernized perfectly. The location is great - the pool is fabulous - and we had great breakfasts. Will definitely stay again
Barb
"Beautiful hotel!!!"
Lovely hotel in walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. The hotel has a lot of history and great viewa of the bay. Nice pool with lounge area. Clean and comfy rooms and beds. We will return.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
ldsc
"Very nice hotel"
I stayed there for my bday weekend with girls and we had the best experience ever! The room was huge and clean, and location was what we wanted. St Pete downtown is the place to go out and have fun!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Victoria
"Relaxing weekend in St Pete at the Vinoy"
We've stayed at the Vinoy several times and always loved it. Comfortable, stylish, friendly, and close to all amenities of downtown St Petersburg. A very relaxing weekend.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Gearoidin
"Nice hotel in a great area"
This was a very nice hotel in a fantastic area for walking. The hotel itself is a little dated but the room was great...I like to carry my own luggage but the design of the hotel was such that I had to carry my luggage up and down some steep stairs to get the Tower room I had so that wasn't perfect... The food at Marchand's, the onsite restaurant, was awful - don't go there...unless you want overpriced sub par food...
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"beautiful views and spectacular service"
It was wonderful from start to finish. Could not ask for more. Will come back next year for some more fun.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great setting for Business Meeting"
I stayed here with some associates from Europe. I had been here before and knew it was great. But after recent upgrades it was better than ever. My associates absolutely loved it and it helped make our business meeting a success!
4 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Outstanding in every way!"
Outstanding all the way around. Property was in beautiful condition. Upgrades wll done. Will stay here whenever in St. Pete. Great restaurant choices within two-three blocks, plus enjoyed the Dali Museum and the Chihouly and Museum of Fine Arts. Did not use pool due to rainy weather, but will next tme!
4 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Probably the nicest place I have ever stayed. It was beautiful and the staff was very gracious.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"hotels.com clients less important"
Upon arrival, I was pretty encouraged. Polite check -in, but when I got to my room it was old, not clean, and with the most dismal view of hotel equipment and a utility area, even though for the amount I paid I was supposed to get a bay view. I called the front desk, told a different front desk employee my room number and that I wanted to change; she said oh, yeah, that is not a nice room. She moved me 1 floor up an the room was only slightly, marginally better. At that point, I was too tired to move again. Clearly, they try to give "hotelsdotcom" customers the bottom tier rooms. The food was marginal, at best, especially for the price. The highlight was the food and bar staff; who were all professional, attentive, and polite.
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
On behalf of our entire team here at The VInoy Renaissance Resort and Golf Club, I wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback. I know that you have plenty of choices of hotels to stay at, so we appreciate you staying with us. As you might imagine, I am sorry that the rooms did not meet your expectations. Our guests typically leave quite happy and feel that we have exceeded their expectations so I apologize that you left disappointed. I would highly encourage staying with us again and perhaps we can regain your confidence the next time around. The satisfaction of our guests is our number one priority so I am hopeful we will have the pleasure of your visit and an opportunity to provide a more positive experience. Thank you again.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Fantastic"
Went for 3 days for our anniversary. The most fantastic and friendliest staff of people we have ever encountered. Every one of them. Upgraded our room as soon as they heard it was our anniversary and just were so lovely. Made our whole day really special. Can't wait for another 3 days to do it again.
Response by The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
Happy Anniversary from The Vinoy! Thank you for choosing us to host such a special occasion, and please join us again. Best wishes for many more.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"Stay at the Vinoy"
My wife and I went to St Pete to rekindle college memories. The Vinoy was a wonderful staging point for two days of walking tours of the bay side of St Pete.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014