All hotels in Paris, France
7 Rue De L'Hotel Colbert, Paris, Paris, 75005, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Quiet--- close to all"
Very nice , helpful staff. Great firm beds. Need a bit more shower pressure. Many thanks for the Champagne---our 30th. Would go back.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2013
R Green
"Very good location"
The best part of this hotel is the location. It is a stone's throw from Notre Dame. This hotel is expensive because of the location. The room was clean but small. Breakfast is not include, but there are so many good bakeries close by. If you are arriving in a car you must park in a public garage, which is about 30 Euros per day.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Lovely hotel"
We stayed overnight in this lovely hotel. It's 2-3 short blocks from the Seine on the left bank. It is really close to everything - Notre Dame is a short walk away. However, the street was very quiet with no street noise. Service was excellent. Front desk staff very helpful. Room was spotless.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Rob
"Charming and Convenient"
Friendly and helpful hotel staff. Clean and beautiful room. Loved hearing the church bells from Notre Dame.
8 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Judith
"Nice Hotel in the Latin Quarter"
Everything about Melia Colbert was fine. The outside of the hotel is quite lovely. The location is outstanding a block from the Seine and across from Notre Dame. Which has its good points and bad -- it is an extremely touristy area; but close to the Metro as well as many cafes and restaurants. The hotel is Spanish owned and everyone who works there is spanish and spanish speaking. The staff all speak english and french, as well and are all very helpful. We stayed in a Premium room -- the Standard room we had booked was not ready and Beatrice who greeted us on our arrival -- pitched us a deal to take a Premium room that was available. It cost an extra $210, the room was a very nice size for a Paris hotel room. But we had no way of knowing if it was worth the extra money -- having not seen the Standard size. There is a bar located in the hotel -- but it is not really staffed -- recommend going outside the hotel for cocktails. All in all the Melia Colbert is a good place to stay in Paris.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Perfect hotel, perfect location"
The Colbert was a haven in the middle of Paris. Close to Notre Dame and in the middle of everything. We arrived in the morning, expecting to have to wait for a room. But Christian on the front desk went out of his way to find us a room quickly. We could not have been more satisfied.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
david
"Great location and nice hotel."
Thank you for a fabulous stay! We appreciated the modifications you made for our accommodations. The front desk service was primo and the room was nicely appointed though small in comparison, but this is Paris after all. The champagne upon arrival was a nice touch! I would highly recommend this hotel to any of our friends!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
debbie
"Great Location/Hotel Staff NIce But Not Helpful"
Pros: The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to Notre Dame and other sites. Rooms are small, but comfortable enough. Cons: The hotel staff is very pleasant, but not helpful. If you ask them to help with restaurant recommendations/reservations they will only recommend the 3 restaurants down the street that are tourist traps. We wanted to dine with the locals, and asked three different hotel front desk staff to help us out. No luck. We also needed help with tours etc. No help provided. This is not a good hotel for English only speakers. I would not stay there again.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Excellent, if somewhat pricey, choice"
The staff was uniformly and consistently helpful and friendly. The room was on the small side, but was, comme le disent les francais, "correcte." One quibble I have is that the computer in the small business center (actually the main common room) was more often out of, rather than in, service. This presented something of a problem. Also, towards the end of our stay, the main elevator went on the fritz. Not a problem for us, as the cimb was but three floors (and there is a service elevator). All in all, a hotel I would recommend enthusiastically.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Louis
"Great Place - Central Location - Great Food Close"
Overall it is a great place - the location cannot be beat. The staff was very friendly and hotel is in good condition.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Venlo Clan
"Drab no frills hotel"
Drab dark room with no art work hardly on walls. Good location though and was quiet
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Beezy
"A Wonderful Hotel.......We really recommend it!!~"
What a great hotel! The staff was so helpful, Notre Dame was just 200 yards away, and the room gave us the opportunity to get really refreshed so that we could feel ready for the next day. European elevators are such a hoot.....they are the size of a small telephone booth and say that their capacity is 300 kg or 4 persons. Actually, that would only hold 2 Americans! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!!
5 night romance trip May 31, 2013
"Perfect location in Paris"
My adult daughter and I spent 5 nights at the Colbert. The location in Paris is exceptional! We could see Notre Dame from our window. The staff was excellent, breakfast (although pricey) was perfect. AND, they sent me a bottle of champagne on my birthday - I assume they knew because of checking our passports at check-in.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great location."
In the middle of the crowd but at the same time with the privacy of a Bed and Breakfast
Other trip May 24, 2013
Renato
"Walk Around Winner"
Enjoyed the location and the locale. Were able to walk to so many historically significant sites, it made the getting there all that much more enjoyable. The hotel rooms are 'cozy' but functional. The breakfast had variety and style. The staff was ever-accommodating. It made our visit to Paris more enjoyable.
6 night trip May 2, 2013
mark l
Overall ok but we had a few minor issues: 1)We were told our room was ready upon check in but when we went up to our room there was a maintenance card on the door and when we entered there were two hotel employees in the room; I'm not sure why they were there. 2)the room had a bad odor when we arrived. 3)There was not an adaptor (to convert European to American electric plug) at the front desk. The clerk told me he had just given the last two out. This was understandable, but when I noticed a charger right on the front desk and asked if I could charge my phone for 15 minutes, I was made to feel this would be inconvenient for him. To be clear he did not refuse but I did not insist and made other arrangements. 3)The hotel told me there was free coffee in the morning. One morning I asked where it was and they told me downstairs (in the cafe). So I went downstairs and asked and they told me it was upstairs, So I went upstairs and told them what happened and they sent the coffee up to my room. So I would say that the staff is not overly helpful initially but to their credit they try to make up for this later.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Don
"location location"
Walk to notre dame and French quarter. Metro is close room is very good. Reserve your room breakfast included nice breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2013
charles
"Paris"
Everyone was very helpful and nice. The room was comfortable and quiet. The beds were a little hard for my taste but I like soft beds. It is close to Notre Dame and just a few blocks from everything in the Latin Quarter. We were able to walk to the Louvre and the Orsay. But they are a longer walk. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013

"Australians at the Colbert"
We enjoyed our stay at the Melia Colbert. The staff were great, very helpful and friendly. We secured the standard room at an excellent price, so no complaints, however, we missed no Tea/coffee facilities in the room. We'd stay here again as there was a lot of sightseeing within walking distance and great cafes nearby.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
"4 day stay"
Very nice Staff very friendly
4 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Great location, great, very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately we were in paris in the heat of August, and the ac couldn't quite keep up. Otherwise, good place.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Graham
We went to see our eldest grand-daughter sing at Notre Dame.The hotel was well placed for this and many other Paris sites.The hotel and staff were very good. The breakfast exceptionally good for a small French hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"A quiet haven in the busy Notre Dame area."
A very nice friendly hotel in a great area near Notre Dame. Although in a busy area the hotel is in a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle but near the river. The rooms are small and could do with a refurbishment but the bathroom is quite adequate. The breakfast is served in the small basement area and although the choice isn't extensive it is well presented, but probably not worth the 25 euros charged. I would definately stay here again if visiting Paris.
5 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
This hotel is perfectly placed just a stones throw from Notre Dame. It is in a quiet street, but only a street away from transport and shops. It is a charming restored mansion, beautifully presented and furnished, which provides a comfortable retreat from the hustle and bustle of Paris.. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"High class hotel, wonderful location"
Tucked away in a quiet street, just a stone's throw from Notre Dame Cathedral, this is an excellent base for enjoying Paris. It's easily walkable with luggage from the Metro. The staff were courteous, helpful and professional to a fault. Rooms are comfortable and well furnished. We decided to eat elsewhere, as we wanted to get moving quite early and to try out restaurants in as many different areas as we could each day, to make the most of our short stay. There are plenty of brasseries, cafes and restaurants within a short distance, and really interesting surrounding streets. We found nothing to criticize during our stay, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in central Parisienne location"
Super boutique hotel in fantastic location Friendly and efficient front desk
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Excellent location"
Superb location on a quiet side street from busy Notre Dame and Quartier Latin with RER and metro stops nearby. The room size is large by Parisian standard but the decor is dated and the building condition needs improvement in noise isolation. You can hear the neighboring unit using the shower or someone talking or walking down the stairs. Overall good hotel but light sleepers be aware.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
Ke-yung
"Gokce"
at very good location
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
The only reason I did not give Melia five stars overall is because the rooms were a little on the small side--not cramped, but smaller than you would get at a five star hotel. I see some complaints about the beds, but I found it comfortable and good for my back. I was pleasantly surprised to have a partial view of Notre Dame which was maybe 100 yards away. The hotel was impeccably clean. Great location and thankfully a block away from the tourist melee, hidden away on its own little street.
5 night trip May 6, 2015
"ROOM NOT AVAILABLE"
WE ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL AND WERE TOLD OUR ROOM WAS NOT AVAILABLE AND WE WOULD HAVE TO STAY AT A HOTEL NEARBY WITH THE SAME FACILITIES AS THE ONE WE BOOKED FOR 1 NIGHT AND TO RETURN THE NEXT DAY AND SEE IF OUR ROOM WAS AVAILABLE,WE SAID THIS WAS UNREASONABLE AS WE ONLY BOOKED FOR 3 NIGHTS.THEY AGREED TO LEAVE US IN THE HOTEL NEARBY,ON ARRIVAL WE FOUND THE HOTEL TO BE BASIC AND NO FACILITES AS TO WHAT WE HAD BOOKED WE TRIED TO CONTACT EXPEDIA BY PHONE AND MAIL BUT COULD NOT GET ANY ANSWER OUR TRIP WAS SPOILT WE PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR A 4 STAR HOTEL AND ANY VALUE FOR MONEY.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
jane and mick
"Very good boutique hotel"
We had a very good stay. I am already recommending this hotel to friends and I will definitely come back !
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Jennie
"Excellent Hotel in ideal location"
An excellent city break staying in a very good hotel ideally located as a base to visit everything Paris had to offer.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Gerry
"Perfectly located for getting to everywhere"
The hotel is very well located for getting around. Hotel staff are very helpful and the hotel is very comfortable. The hotel breakfast is, in my opinion, over priced. My daughter and I did want to have some wine in our room one evening and I asked if it was possible to have a bottle of bottle of rose and told no, they didn't have any. Our overall experience of this hotel was very good.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Very enjoyable place to stay - would definitely go back to this s hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfortable elegant hotel close to Notre Dame."
This is the third Melia Hotel I have stayed in (following Havana and London). All have been good experiences. It is being run economically, but efficiently. Quiet.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Graham
"Average stay at Meilia Colbert"
The WiFi was really bad, and could not perform any work. Room at top floor bathroom ceiling really low. Room was very warm, and had to open windows which brought noise.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Friendly Hotel Close to Notre Dame"
We were only really in the hotel to sleep, so didn't eat or use many facilities but the staff were lovely, the room had a fantastic Juliet balcony with a view of Notre Dame and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
E
"Stylish hotel with great mix of old and modern"
Hotel staff could not have been more helpful; suggesting local restaurants (which was brilliant); gratis champagne for our family celebration; extra warming for crepes at breakfast, and the list goes on. The rooms all had good views, comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Robin
"Great hotel - would recommend"
Booked this hotel for Valentines Weekend and it was great. Really good location, helpful and friendly staff. Room was lovely and bed comfortable. Only downside was the over the bath shower which was a bit tight for my 6ft height, but this really was a minor thing.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect location"
This was our first return to Le Colbert after a 10 year gap . Booked just after Christmas for my birthday . As fab as I recall. We had upgraded to a superior room and it was definitely worth it . Larger than the average room , and a turn down service . We paid for breakfast which was adequate but struggled on first morning for a table .
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
julia
"Good find in the Latin Quarter"
We upgraded to a larger room which was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only disappointment was that there was no real hotel bar. But being in the latin district this was not a big issue as there is a large selection of places within a few minutes walk. A big plus is that the hotel is in a relatively quite location, and I am a light sleeper. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Lovely time in Paris"
Lovely hotel with a great location. Staff were helpful and polite.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
kathryn
"Superb location, gracious staff, lovely room"
Clean and pleasant gem close to Notre Dame de Paris and isle St. Louis. Warm and welcoming staff! I would stay here again and continue exploring the Latin Quarter on foot.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
CM
"Tres Ordinaire"
A weekend getaway in beautiful Paris, Melia Colbert is in a great position to explore the city but for the price our premium room was small, basic and lacked character.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"good hotel , great location ."
entirely satisfactory , no glitches and very helpful staff
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
cavid
"Facilities do not match the price"
I was very happy with the location of the hotel, however for a 4 star very expensive hotel I was disappointed with the room. No kettle/cups for tea/coffee in the room. The mini bar had beer & no wine. A separate toilet with no sink meant you had to leave the door open so as not to spread germs & then wash hands in the bathroom round the corner in another room???!!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Great location, kind friendly and accommodating staff...thank you Francisco. Well worth it.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
matt
"Birthday weekend in Paris"
Staff very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Presented me with a cake and champagne on my birthday, a lovely surprise. Good location for the Notre Dam area. Room clean and cosy. Will definitely return in the future.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Perfect spot in Paris"
We stayed at the Melia Colbert and it was very good. Convenient location near Notre Dame, friendly staff and quiet location. Would definetly recommend it.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
ZA
"Very nice and central hotel in Paris"
Calm hotel (rare in Paris). Friendly staff. Very good service (offer umbrellas). Clean room with separate toilet. Good size room with 2 closets. Free internet. Breakfast in a very nicely renovated, bright basement. Salon with confortable chairs and sofa.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014