All hotels in Paris, France
7 Rue De L'Hotel Colbert, Paris, Paris, 75005, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Drab no frills hotel"
Drab dark room with no art work hardly on walls. Good location though and was quiet
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Beezy
"A Wonderful Hotel.......We really recommend it!!~"
What a great hotel! The staff was so helpful, Notre Dame was just 200 yards away, and the room gave us the opportunity to get really refreshed so that we could feel ready for the next day. European elevators are such a hoot.....they are the size of a small telephone booth and say that their capacity is 300 kg or 4 persons. Actually, that would only hold 2 Americans! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!!
5 night romance trip May 31, 2013
"Perfect location in Paris"
My adult daughter and I spent 5 nights at the Colbert. The location in Paris is exceptional! We could see Notre Dame from our window. The staff was excellent, breakfast (although pricey) was perfect. AND, they sent me a bottle of champagne on my birthday - I assume they knew because of checking our passports at check-in.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great location."
In the middle of the crowd but at the same time with the privacy of a Bed and Breakfast
Other trip May 24, 2013
Renato
"Walk Around Winner"
Enjoyed the location and the locale. Were able to walk to so many historically significant sites, it made the getting there all that much more enjoyable. The hotel rooms are 'cozy' but functional. The breakfast had variety and style. The staff was ever-accommodating. It made our visit to Paris more enjoyable.
6 night trip May 2, 2013
mark l
Overall ok but we had a few minor issues: 1)We were told our room was ready upon check in but when we went up to our room there was a maintenance card on the door and when we entered there were two hotel employees in the room; I'm not sure why they were there. 2)the room had a bad odor when we arrived. 3)There was not an adaptor (to convert European to American electric plug) at the front desk. The clerk told me he had just given the last two out. This was understandable, but when I noticed a charger right on the front desk and asked if I could charge my phone for 15 minutes, I was made to feel this would be inconvenient for him. To be clear he did not refuse but I did not insist and made other arrangements. 3)The hotel told me there was free coffee in the morning. One morning I asked where it was and they told me downstairs (in the cafe). So I went downstairs and asked and they told me it was upstairs, So I went upstairs and told them what happened and they sent the coffee up to my room. So I would say that the staff is not overly helpful initially but to their credit they try to make up for this later.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Don
"location location"
Walk to notre dame and French quarter. Metro is close room is very good. Reserve your room breakfast included nice breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2013
charles
"Paris"
Everyone was very helpful and nice. The room was comfortable and quiet. The beds were a little hard for my taste but I like soft beds. It is close to Notre Dame and just a few blocks from everything in the Latin Quarter. We were able to walk to the Louvre and the Orsay. But they are a longer walk. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"Wonderful, charming hotel"
Wonderful hotel in great location, charming and friendly. Though internet service was not functioning during the weekend we were there
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"Great location for walking Paris"
Fantastic, is the only word that can be used to describe the Cobert Boutique Hotel. Great location near Notre Dame, Latin Quarter and Lourve. Nice rooms especially for Paris, very good breakfast and excellent staff. We registered for the Melia 1/2 price breakfast program and got breakfast for free for one and the other full price. Food is plenty for both breakfast and early lunch so no need to eat again until dinner.
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
"Beautiful little hotel"
I love the location of this hotel right next to Notre Dame. Some rooms have views of it as well. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I came early for check in and they were willing to change my room (upgrade) in order to have me get into a room right away. Breakfast is very nice in the basement. The lobby is very classy. Hallways are narrow and the rooms are relatively small. Not sure about the 4 star rating, but it is nice.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
VM
"Great hotel for family"
We loved this hotel and the city of Paris. We visited with our 7 and 9 year old children for two days and had a wonderful time. The hotel staff were very accomodating and spoke excellent English. Our room, 54, was a two room suite to accomdate our family and was more than enough room. We even received complimentary champagne and chocolates at night. The hotel is perfectly situated a block from Notre Dame within a few blocks of wonderful cafes. We walked from the hotel along the Seine River to the Louvre where we spent a few hours (buy tickets on-line before you leave because the ticket line was dreadful). Then we walked all the way to the Arc de Triumph along the Champs Elsyees. We can't wait to return one day.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Jo Anna
"charming hotel with courteous, helpful staff"
We would absolutely stay at this well situated hotel that lies between two metro stops and around endless restaurants plus highly rated food stores. The staff was attentive, making several restaurant reservations for us as well as personalized breakfasts. They were always pleasant. Two minor, picky things. The hotel decor could do with updating; it comes across as old and in need of attention although cleanliness is in no way affected. Also, the chain is owned by a Spanish firm so the computer defaults to the Spanish Google search page and will not pick up the English. I'm also not sure that the settings include removing all the cookies on closing so I would not use the computer for anything secure or for a standard e-mail account, just an an ancillary one. We would stay here again.
13 night trip Sep 28, 2012
Satisfied Customer
"Room with a view of Notre Dame"
Our family,10 of us, spent a wonderful week in Paris. The Melia Colbert was perfect for all our needs. The staff went out of their way to be helpful as our french is not that great and the location worked well for getting around by water taxi, bus, metro, taxi or just walking.
Family trip Oct 1, 2012
"Perfect for a one day stay - with two nights"
We were in London and had an extra day so we did a two night and one very long day in Paris. This Hotel is perfect for seeing Paris in a day. The staff was delightful and very helpful. We started out day at 8 am and ended it at midnight and we back on the train to London at 9 am the following morning.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Great boutique hotel experience."
The hotel is well situated. The room was small but well appointed and as advertised. As a small, boutique, it did not have full concierge service, but the staff was very helpful and were able to assist as needed. Very enjoyable experience.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
What a wonderfully located hotel. The staff was amazing - they noticed that my friend had his arm in a sling as he broke his shoulder during our trip and immediately helped with luggage and cabs.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"small and friendly"
Warm, welcome, a comfortable place to rest after a long vacation day. Right in the middle of the nightlife & fun dining. was fun
4 night trip Aug 26, 2012
"Great hotel in the Latin Quarter"
Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Only one block from the river and Notre Dame Cathedral. Very friendly and helpful staff. Decent buffet breakfast (included with my room rate). 5 or less minute walk to the Metro.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2012
Phil
"Great hotel!"
The location can't be beat. Quite, charming street. Very nice rooms. Wonderful staff.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Lovely Boutique Hotel"
This was our second stay at the Melia Colbert. The street is very quiet in the and close to many dining options. Both times we stayed, we had a lovely view of Notre Dame from our window and enjoyed hearing the bells ring at
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
SGP

We went to see our eldest grand-daughter sing at Notre Dame.The hotel was well placed for this and many other Paris sites.The hotel and staff were very good. The breakfast exceptionally good for a small French hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"A quiet haven in the busy Notre Dame area."
A very nice friendly hotel in a great area near Notre Dame. Although in a busy area the hotel is in a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle but near the river. The rooms are small and could do with a refurbishment but the bathroom is quite adequate. The breakfast is served in the small basement area and although the choice isn't extensive it is well presented, but probably not worth the 25 euros charged. I would definately stay here again if visiting Paris.
5 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Excellent location"
Superb location on a quiet side street from busy Notre Dame and Quartier Latin with RER and metro stops nearby. The room size is large by Parisian standard but the decor is dated and the building condition needs improvement in noise isolation. You can hear the neighboring unit using the shower or someone talking or walking down the stairs. Overall good hotel but light sleepers be aware.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
Ke-yung
"Gokce"
at very good location
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
The only reason I did not give Melia five stars overall is because the rooms were a little on the small side--not cramped, but smaller than you would get at a five star hotel. I see some complaints about the beds, but I found it comfortable and good for my back. I was pleasantly surprised to have a partial view of Notre Dame which was maybe 100 yards away. The hotel was impeccably clean. Great location and thankfully a block away from the tourist melee, hidden away on its own little street.
5 night trip May 6, 2015
"Very good boutique hotel"
We had a very good stay. I am already recommending this hotel to friends and I will definitely come back !
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Jennie
"Excellent Hotel in ideal location"
An excellent city break staying in a very good hotel ideally located as a base to visit everything Paris had to offer.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Gerry
"Perfectly located for getting to everywhere"
The hotel is very well located for getting around. Hotel staff are very helpful and the hotel is very comfortable. The hotel breakfast is, in my opinion, over priced. My daughter and I did want to have some wine in our room one evening and I asked if it was possible to have a bottle of bottle of rose and told no, they didn't have any. Our overall experience of this hotel was very good.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Very enjoyable place to stay - would definitely go back to this s hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfortable elegant hotel close to Notre Dame."
This is the third Melia Hotel I have stayed in (following Havana and London). All have been good experiences. It is being run economically, but efficiently. Quiet.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Graham
"Average stay at Meilia Colbert"
The WiFi was really bad, and could not perform any work. Room at top floor bathroom ceiling really low. Room was very warm, and had to open windows which brought noise.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Friendly Hotel Close to Notre Dame"
We were only really in the hotel to sleep, so didn't eat or use many facilities but the staff were lovely, the room had a fantastic Juliet balcony with a view of Notre Dame and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
E
"Stylish hotel with great mix of old and modern"
Hotel staff could not have been more helpful; suggesting local restaurants (which was brilliant); gratis champagne for our family celebration; extra warming for crepes at breakfast, and the list goes on. The rooms all had good views, comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Robin
"Great hotel - would recommend"
Booked this hotel for Valentines Weekend and it was great. Really good location, helpful and friendly staff. Room was lovely and bed comfortable. Only downside was the over the bath shower which was a bit tight for my 6ft height, but this really was a minor thing.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect location"
This was our first return to Le Colbert after a 10 year gap . Booked just after Christmas for my birthday . As fab as I recall. We had upgraded to a superior room and it was definitely worth it . Larger than the average room , and a turn down service . We paid for breakfast which was adequate but struggled on first morning for a table .
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
julia
"Good find in the Latin Quarter"
We upgraded to a larger room which was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only disappointment was that there was no real hotel bar. But being in the latin district this was not a big issue as there is a large selection of places within a few minutes walk. A big plus is that the hotel is in a relatively quite location, and I am a light sleeper. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Lovely time in Paris"
Lovely hotel with a great location. Staff were helpful and polite.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
kathryn
"Superb location, gracious staff, lovely room"
Clean and pleasant gem close to Notre Dame de Paris and isle St. Louis. Warm and welcoming staff! I would stay here again and continue exploring the Latin Quarter on foot.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
CM
"Tres Ordinaire"
A weekend getaway in beautiful Paris, Melia Colbert is in a great position to explore the city but for the price our premium room was small, basic and lacked character.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"good hotel , great location ."
entirely satisfactory , no glitches and very helpful staff
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
cavid
"Facilities do not match the price"
I was very happy with the location of the hotel, however for a 4 star very expensive hotel I was disappointed with the room. No kettle/cups for tea/coffee in the room. The mini bar had beer & no wine. A separate toilet with no sink meant you had to leave the door open so as not to spread germs & then wash hands in the bathroom round the corner in another room???!!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Great location, kind friendly and accommodating staff...thank you Francisco. Well worth it.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
matt
"Birthday weekend in Paris"
Staff very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Presented me with a cake and champagne on my birthday, a lovely surprise. Good location for the Notre Dam area. Room clean and cosy. Will definitely return in the future.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Perfect spot in Paris"
We stayed at the Melia Colbert and it was very good. Convenient location near Notre Dame, friendly staff and quiet location. Would definetly recommend it.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
ZA
"Very nice and central hotel in Paris"
Calm hotel (rare in Paris). Friendly staff. Very good service (offer umbrellas). Clean room with separate toilet. Good size room with 2 closets. Free internet. Breakfast in a very nicely renovated, bright basement. Salon with confortable chairs and sofa.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nice people and overall great hotel"
Me and my wife chose this hotel for our wedding anniversary holiday in Paris and absolutely loved it. Antonio, Beatrice, Christian and all other people at the hotel helped to make our celebration really special (sorry to those whose names I misspelled or forgot). I had a few requests regarding flowers and restaurant before we came to Paris and Melia personel helped me with all of them very quickly and with the best possible result - all via email. Thank you very much. Rooms are not very large, however very nice and comfortable. Location is very good, just about 200 metres from Notre Dame, in a quiet street, so you live in the centre and at the same time are not disturbed by its noise.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Val Grikian
"Modern, friendly and well located"
The hotel is clean, modern and well-located. However, the friendly and attentive staff are what make it good. Antonio and his team are to be congratulated!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"nice hotel. great location for visiting museums"
quaint hotel,pleasant staff. great location for transit and visiting museums.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Great Location with Parisian style!"
Room was decent, however the mattresses were very uncomfortable. Room opened onto front courtyard, which made it very, very noisy. Was woken up often by laundry services, street cleaners and even just people talking. All in all, it was a great hotel. But the noise and the uncomfortable bed was very disappointing.
Other trip May 11, 2014