All hotels in La Quinta, California, United States of America
49499 Eisenhower Drive, La Quinta, CA, 92253, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1593

"Beautiful grounds but our room was sad"
I was there for the tennis tourney so didn't get to enjoy the amenities as much. What's great is the location, the pools and jacuzzis and the grounds - undoubtedly. Our room was a little sad. The patio needs love. All it has was two sad looking lounge chairs. A plant, a vase, a cactus - anything would help. We had room service dinner (VERY pricey by the way) and tried to set up in the patio, but there was nowhere to eat our food. And we were surrounded by barren white walls. Kind of depressing. The stopper in the bath wasn't working and it took service about 45 minutes to come by and fix. On the flip side, the ice machine in the bar-fridge is a marvel, and beds were very comfy. Be ready to pay through the nose for dinner and buffet breakfast unless you do the grab and go.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Roberto
"Fantastic for us! Make sure it's right for you."
Our stay at the La Quinta Resort was fantastic, and my wife, daughter, and I would return in a heartbeat. That said, it's not for everyone. The resort is beautiful. The sidewalk outside our casita was lined with grapefruit trees, which smelled wonderful. But the resort is pretty spread out; there are various sections of different casitas, and most sections have their own small pool. The main pool for the resort could be a bit of a hike for some. We were on the eastern edge of the resort, while the main pool was on the west. It was maybe a 7-8 minute walk. What's nice about this setup is that if you want to go to a pool, there will be a small pool near your room, and the main pool was never too crowded. La Quinta is great if you don't mind walking around to get from room to breakfast to pool, which we loved. In the center of the resort are the lobby, restaurants, ballrooms, and so forth. There is also a decent coffee shop that serves Illy espresso, and they serve some pastries and sandwiches. There are also some retail shops. We stayed in a deluxe queen casita, and it was terrific. We liked the rustic Spanish aesthetic, but the details are looking just a bit dated. If you're the kind of person who cares about having a newly renovated room, do some inquiry first into which rooms may be newer than others. Finally, I have to say that the service was impeccable. Everywhere we walked, all employees would stop to say hi and ask how things were.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"throwback wonderful"
Love the staff and the atmosphere. Just needs to upgrade its wifi and all will perfect.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Ryan
Had to switch rooms after first night. Guests in next room (a casita) had TV on all night. Hotel very accomodating with move.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Beautiful landscaping, relaxing escape"
The property is beautifully maintained with colorful flowers everywhere, fruit trees and lush green grass. Pools and hot tubs are plentiful. You could enjoy quiet time reading poolside or stay as active as you like playing tennis, golf or strolling around the property. Our boys enjoyed scootering and skateboarding on the many scenic paths. The only thing that wasn't 5-star are the restaurants. Poolside dining was disappointing. The fish tacos and hummus were substandard. Notwithstanding, we will definitely be back.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Danielle
"R+R"
beautiful place and grounds. Exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"La Quinta Resort"
Front Desk and Bellmen were outstanding. Room was very nice but we had little tiny ants in the bathroom. Restaurants food were not great, especially for the prices. Service in restaurants was okay - not great. Spa experience was mediocre. No male attendants in the Men's Spa. For a Waldorf-Astoria property, it was very underwhelming and disappointing.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
CA Sunshine
"Not so resort"
Way overpriced for what it is. Old & outdated. Not for young couples. Strictly for raisins lol
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Resort"
Great rooms, amazing grounds, helpful courteous staff. When you reserve rooms ask to be close to the Plaza as it is more convenient.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great property"
Hotels.com has the wrong fax number for this hotel when they confirm the online booking, so it can cause a problem when you check in. They have two numbers on file but only one works, so only half of our reservations made it into the system. If you book this amazing hotel just call them to confirm the reservation went through.....and why does anyone still use a fax? Hotels.com please update and confirm the numbers you have on file for this hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Tibor
"Beautiful hotel with kind and responsive staff!"
Beautiful hotel with kind and responsive staff! Surrounded by incredible scenery and mountains.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"The best of the Palm Springs area!"
La Quinta Resort is a lovely hotel in stunning surroundings! The mountains provide an incomparable backdrop for this very special resort with outstanding golf and spa facilities. The food is outstanding at the 2 restaurants onsite we sampled. There are many pools to try as well as hot tubs. The staff is extremely accommodating. I have nothing bad to say about our stay.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Gorgeous"
Absolutely lovely stay! The hotel, the grounds, the service everything was just perfection!!!! Rickie, at the check-in reception, was so welcoming and warm and that set the tone for the whole weekend. We will stay there again. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Omar
"La Quinta Resort is wonderful!"
We stayed here for 3 nights and the room was lovely. Nice location within the resort too. Fantastic restaurants also. Love this place.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Anne
"PLEASURE AND BUSINESS"
We stayed at this resort, because I had classes that I had to take. The family enjoyed the pool, beautiful scenery, and facilities. The staff was helpful and never minded that we asked for more towels than normal. great experience.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
PARAS
"Can't wait to come back!"
Although the décor in the rooms may be a bit dated, it has California charm. The rooms were a little older but clean and we had no issues. The grounds and tennis facilities are amazing as were the tennis pros we hired for our group of 11 women. Although one person in our group had some issues with a toilet leak and repairs, the staff really went over the top to attend to all of our needs. There were a lot of dining options on the grounds and plenty of places to eat nearby. We're already planning our next trip back to La Quinta!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Exceeded expectations"
The hotel is located in a spectacular setting in La Quinta at the base of the Santa Rosa mountains, with elegant Spanish-style room. The Hotel is large, but that goes with the territory.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Wow, what a heavenly winter getaway!"
Wonderful winter getaway in glorious surroundings punctuated by sunshine, mountains, and spectacular weather. Resort is stunning, spa is delightful, dining is sumptuous. Decor colorfully Mexi/Cali and beautifully landscaped. A perfect refreshment from frigid winter temps of home!!!
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Shelley
"30th Anniversary Get-Away"
We were very pleased with the Resort. Very quiet with a Great Atmosphere. The Staff was Very Professional and Attentive. The room was nice.
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Victor
"very romantic"
romantic, amazing gardens and beautiful property. wifi did not work
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Beautiful Resort"
This is a beautiful hotel. Very pleasing atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I will return. My only quam with the hotel was, believe it or not, the Spa. While having a massage, I was laughing to myself "where did they get this massuse, housekeeping?" She was horrible. Very scattered in her technique. Unfortunately I had the same sort of experience with my pedicure. Although, the woman was very friendly and fun. She was all over the place and could not focus on what she was doing. My toes looked horrible! I did not notice until I was out in the light at the pool! She cut one toenail very short, why, I do not know. They also began to nick the same day! I have had many pedicures and the polish always stays on for quite some time but not this time! Very disappointing for a very expensive experience!!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Deana
"Art festival"
Very romantic setting Beautiful resort
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Most enjoyable, beautiful gardens and grounds. Lovely setting with mountains. Would be nice if plants could be identified with botanical signs.
6 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Henry
"Grandmas weekend with family--"
A short stay just one night - But very comfortable and enjoyable- I am disabled and have a small rescue dog extremely well behaved-- He was made to feel like a King- which made my grandchildren happy and my stay secure. The check in service was excellent and the staff hight efficient. We had very helpful staff to assist us with the lots of extra baggage we traveled with. The rooms were delightful and super clean- and every effort was made to keep us together as a family --- The rooms were adjoining and helpful for my young eight year old granddaughter to be next door to her parents- The entire hotel is charming and a pleasure to see such care and colorful plantings in the gardens.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
MoH
"Birthday trip"
We have loved this hotels for years. It was built in 1926 and some small parts are aging but overall nothing beats a Waldorf Astoria hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Experience depends on the room you get"
perhaps because of a mtg at hotel I was assigned a room that opened to the street and was far away from the restaurants etc. I have stayed here a dozen times before and was assigned rooms that opened into the grounds which are beautiful or open to the pool-those are the rooms one wants
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Awesome"
We had an amazing vacation we would go back soon. The resort was amazing! Already miss it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"A resort where you feel like royalty"
Amazing glorious resort. it has over 40 pools. Old world charm with brand new furnishings. The best customer service.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice property, poor service - ugly rooms."
This is a gorgeous property, unique Old Hollywood desert opulence. Unfortunately not a well run resort, one would expect more of a "Waldorf Astoria" branded property, by Hilton. The rooms we booked werent ready until 5:30pm.....there seemed to be no apology about this.....trying to get anything in the hotel required a thirty ring response time from the operator, only to be transferred to another ring off the hook extension with no voicemail for a simple restaurant reservation. No one in the hotel has any sense of urgency about anything, the check out line was 20 people deep with no one working the desk acknowledging the problem or doing anything about it.....they all seem to be in the Twilight Zone! The property also just completed a most unfortunate room remodel to all of the guest rooms. This is a classic 1920's Spanish Casita single story format, with hand painted glazed spanish tiles in the bathroom. This old world style is much of its charm. All of the rooms now have been "updated" to an interior design and furniture that is "terribly mod" and looks like something out of Alice in Wonderland - horrible geometric carpet, with a grotesque oversized blue floral chair complemented by a brass "upside down wine glass" side table - strangely dark wood French provencial dresser and nightstand with orange geometric bed pillows to complete the CF design. Ouch......Clearly they got a deal on the Interior Designer who put this nightmare together!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
rick
Spent a weekend there with kids who were playing in a tennis tournament nearby
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
newtosedona
"This hotel is great!"
This Hotel is so great. This is the second time we come here and we will definitely come back again. Morgans is a must. Breakfast at Twenty6 is good but always very crowdy.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Thanksgiving weekend 2014"
Full occupancy meant all restaurants full Saturday eve and had to eat off property on Saturday. Feel Hotel should have been able to accommodate us somehow. Having to drive off property to find somewhere to eat was annoying.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Charming...and will return."
Charming Spanish colonial design. Hardworking and friendly staff that quickly attended to any requests. Restaurants on site a little pricey but still acceptable. I will return to this resort.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
david
"weekend getaway"
we enjoyed our stay, the service was great and all the restaurants were very good. we would recommend it
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Ilene
"Paradise!"
This one night at La Quinta was the best place we stayed on our trip. The wildly upgraded room (for free!) blew our minds. The place is paradise. We will be back! Sadly we only got to stay one night. I HIGHLY recommend the La Quinta. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous must have been conceived here....
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"family friendly, but not too many kids"
i was suprised tomsee so many other fsmilies there, but it was nice for our daughter tonhavr kids to play with. It was a nice mix of people withoiut kids and families. We had such a nice time that we extended our trip by a night!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Theresa
"Definitely going back!"
Seven couples celebrated a 40th birthday party and we had an amazing time! We felt as if we were the only ones there. Staff was very helpful and restaurant was delicious. Rooms were spacious an accommodating. The resort setting and landscaping was gorgeous. I want to go back for a girls trip and enjoy the spa!
Carlsbadgirl
The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. The food was great in the restaurants. Very hard to find your room in the dark for the first time! Not enough parking spaces to park in front of your room! The rooms were clean, beds comfortable. Very noisy outside of the rooms at night. We had an adjoining room with the door locked and you could hear the people next door talking and heard their TV the whole time. Must have been a party going on above us because they kept us awake off and on one night.
"Nice Hotel To Visit"
We checked into La Quinta Resort on our way back to Phoenix from our son's wedding in Santa Barbara. After a hectic week, we needed a day to unwind and relax. The hotel was very quiet and relaxing. Margarita's and chips on Adobe's patio hit the spot. Even are small dog was relaxed. The room was comfortable and clean but even though it was remodeled, it still is a little tired. The plumbing in the room, drains etc, are a bit antiquated. I do not recommend the room service, as the food was terrible and over priced. Over priced is ok, if I am getting something good for the money.That all being said, the grounds were impeccable and we enjoyed our stay. We look forward to staying there again in the future.
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel, excellent staff. Amazing restaurants.
"Great family escape"
I chose this place because it was the nearest location to a wedding I was attending. I was pleasantly surprised to find the size of the complex and the vast number of amenities, including numerous tennis courts, pools and restaurants. The grounds are well kept and the staff was amazing. I'll be back with the family.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Second Honeymoon"
A perfect get away for a romantic weekend. Beautiful resort, friendly staff and the perfect setting for a relaxing evening with wine in the garden while the band played all my favorite songs from the 80's. We especially loved the complimentary champagne and chocolate! Thank you for making our 19th anniversary memorable~
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Marc
"Awesome place to stay"
Awesome room and an awesome resort.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Heavenly"
I could not speak too highly of this place. The gardens are exquisite and constantly tended - all manner of citrus trees loaded with fruit, bougainvillea bursting everywhere (and we don't see many hummingbirds in New York City) - the room was as charming as anything I've ever stayed in, and I have never encountered such a universally helpful and skilled staff: several members of staff - front desk, security, housekeeping - went way beyond their brief to make sure everything ran smoothly. In fact I have never stayed anywhere so close to perfection. And I haven't even mentioned the dozens of swimming pools and the stunning restaurant. I recommend this magical place wholeheartedly. I'm going there again as soon as possible.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Quick get-away"
the private patio was awesome
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Irma
"One night only ever"
Spent 1 night due to family business in palm desert Nice grounds , confusing layout, Pools accessible anytime Spa massage 50 min 200.00 not worth that much by half Resort taxes etc put a 200 room at close to three Will not return
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Classic gem"
Beautiful grounds. Casitas harken back to a bygone era & are well-appointed & amazingly quiet. Lots of lovely common areas & pools. Had stayed at another hotel but moved here for one night. Is a bit off the beaten path if you want to shop or go into the towns for dinner but you may not want to leave. It is easy to get disoriented coming in from dinner in town at night. Signs noting the numbers for blocks of rooms at the parking areas would be helpful. Would return.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Sherry
"Lovely place for families and/or couples"
It was a lovely, relaxing getaway. My second time to the hotel, it has amazing food, service, and the hotel is very clean & cozy everywhere you go.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"A jewel in the desert!"
This was our second trip to La Quinta - and another fantastic experience! If you want a self-contained 5 Star vacation then you'll love this place - whether its the piano bar, or drinks at Adobe, or star gazing in the perfect sky. For us - its our romantic weekend get away only a few hours away from LA!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"great place"
Awesome place for golf sun and relaxation.
5 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014