All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1125 E Grand Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Mavis"
very disappointed,first room smelled of eurin,moved to another room,no tv for the week!
7 night business trip May 11, 2015
Mavis
"good"
updated clean rooms. bed was a bit hard but over all it was good .
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Clean and cozy"
Good clean room for one of the lower prices in town, the only downfall was the doors between rooms but otherwise it was great. The updated shower was very nice too.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Good for an overnight stay."
Hotel is an old one that had been somewhat renovated recently. Room was clead. Bathroom could be better. OK for an overnight stay. Did have a breakfast but I are at a fily members house.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"first racing day on trip"
first racing stay, hard to find hotel a lot of two lane roads,historical place many shops mineral baths and spas, keep wife happy/ race track has small casino,gave you #10 in free money
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
The lady at the front desk was very polite and nice. I had a booking problem upon check in. She worked to make sure the problem was resolved. The room could have had more pillows.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"pass this one day"
door lock broke after we checked in, very thin walls, very noisy, heater barely worked, no blankets
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Cecil
"Friendly, clean, comfy but not for extended trip."
Front attendant was very nice. Held a small conversation which was a good balance in not making check in boring and mechanical but also not omg get me away from this talkative person. The room was clean but a little small. However for an overnight stay it was great! Would return if staying there again for overnight stay. Would need bigger room for extended trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Tandy
"Nice place to stay"
Really nice clean older motel. On the quite end of town but only a short drive to any site in Hot Springs,
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Dawn
"It was ok"
It was ok. The room was smaller than I expected, but overall it was ok.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"OK place to stay near Hot Springs National Park"
Needed a place to stay for one night to visit Hot Springs National Park. It was close to the central avenue so location was good. The room was OK, too, they could update the bathroom. The bad was big enough for both of us so no complain about it. The front staff was not friendly or helpful at all. He didn't even tell us where the room was till I asked him. I guess he was busy eating his dinner and being on his computer in the lobby. It was a OK place to stay overall but I would not pick the place. There are many other hotels in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
zebra
"Good Value"
Stayed on a quick business trip good for crew guys.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Wayne
"fair"
The coffee pot had not been cleaned in a week it was nasty.and th hotel is really old
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Low class"
It was terrible!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Worst hotel stay ever"
Front desk is not polite, no exhaust fan in restrooms, can hear all the noise from others rest rooms, complementary breakfast sucks, away from city, desserted location..
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good location, out of the way of major traffic."
Well to start out Expedia didn't send my hotel confirmation to the hotel. the staff was very helpful in getting it worked out. the tv didn't work in the first room so they moved me to another one and it was good. the bed was very hard and it hurt my neck but the room overall was very pleasing. I would stay again.
Awtaz
"Good location, Bad Rooms"
Went to Hot Springs for a quick weekend get away. Price was a little high for the room. It had a good location just a 3 min drive to downtown. My biggest complaint is there were maybe 6 rooms being occupied and we were right next door to a family with screaming kids which made for a very unpleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very Good place to stay"
The room was very nice and the service was very good. The breakfast was simple but it was also very good. The location was perfect for my needs and the only problem was the showers were made with no place to put the soap or shampoo. They had to be kept on the floor
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Customer service very LACKING."
It took 20 mins for us to get checked in bec the desk attendant (karina) was too lazy to check the fax machine 2 feet away from her. We showed her conf #s, e mails from expedia, called expedia and THEN "oh....I have the fax here". Our 1st day there, maint staff claimed that they were short on clean towels (1hr wait) but there were only 9 cars in the PL. Bed was warped, had to change rooms, shower had the water pressure of a spray bottle. Room was clean and had good amenities (fridge, micro, recliner) for the price. Breakfast was decent (continental) Good location too for the $$. Not far from downtown. The guy who worked the night shift (10/24) had good customer service. Invest about $3,000 for minor repairs & this could be a really nice INN.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Family on vaca
It was ok.. The coffee maker and hair dryer didn't work..;(. I killed several bugs/ spiders ..Reason we stayed there was a smoking room.. It was a ok visit ..good location..
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Melinda
"Hotel Okay but have seen better."
The only real problem was that I could not get Wi-Fi to work no matter how hard I tried. The breakfast buffet was only so-so, not nearly as good as the Quality Inn I stayed the night before.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"not clean"
The room was not clean rust , paint falling off
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Surprised"
I was surprised at the good breakfast that was there. I have been to other "continental" breakfasts hotel and was lucky if I got some cereal. Here they had cereal, bagels, donuts, fruits, and a waffle maker! I was very impressed!! The staff was very friendly!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Casey
"Hotel near hot springs convention center for bike"
Arrived on that Thursday for 3 day weekend stay. The staff was polite and our room was ready.room was clean and already had a/c on so room was cool upon arrival. Had all the supplies needed for a good stay. Housekeeping staff kept room clean. If we needed anything extra they brought it right up. I would stay here again and recommend it to our friends . Price was good too
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
ricky
"Close to convention center"
Was close to our reason for being in town. Able to book our room same day. Biker friendly.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Out of the way, clean, but not great neighborhood"
Room was clean and comfortable, no extras. Tried to go for a run in the morning but no side walks and obviously not a very good neighborhood. Had people talking and yelling outside our room for several hours at night, made it hard to sleep.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Ashley
"Nice place to stay"
We arrive late to the hotel and quickly got to our room. The person at the front desk was bashing Hotels.com and other similar sites. He said that they put things on there that they do not have. We were not interested and just wanted a bed to sleep in. The hotel itself was nice and they were giving away water to customers. They did not have ANY ice machines. They had a cooler with some ice in it at the front desk. Plenty of parking and it was quite. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
rock traveler
Staff was very friendly. I accidentlyleft my make-up bag and a pair of ear rings on counter. Staff found us while we were eating breakfast and gave me my bag but said they didn't find my ear rings ??, The earrings were just giving to me by my pastor wife for my birthday so they meant alot to me. Complementary breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. Food area was clean.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Rothie Birtt
"Very Nice. Pleasantly surprised"
The hotel was great and I was very pleasantly surprised considering I had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before. The room was quite nice, clean and the breakfast was good too. Will Definitely be booking here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Don't let the outside fool you"
The first room did not have a phone, internet did not work, TV did not work. Plug in outlets did not work and the fire alarm had been ripped off the wall with naked wires hanging out of the wall.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Danny
"I'd try somewhere else"
I was disappointed. On the surface everything was fine. But, the room had a weird smell. There was a housefly problem. (The pool was huge!) But, it just didn't feel comfortable. It wasn't far from Hot Springs N.P., so I thought we'd give it a try, but the tourist area of this town is pretty small, so I would definitely move in closer.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Annie
"Nice view of mountain tower!"
We stayed there on July 3rd and the lady at the desk was so friendly and funny!!! The room was somewhat in need of air conditioner repair!!! ( It made a rattling noise all nite) The mattresses were slightly to hard for our comfort!!! ( Everyone woke up with sore backs) All in all, we enjoyed our visit !!! Wished it would've been closer to downtown!!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Hotel ok, other guests no so much!"
Room was a little worn, but clean. There were other guests on our level who hung out on the balcony outside our door drinking beer and partying with a group of females who did not appear to be hotel guests. At one point police were in the parking lot with lights flashing. The next morning we were told by a guest that tools had been stolen out of his work truck! Very unsettling!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
retired couple
"Helpful Clerk"
Upon arrival, I found that the hotel had no record of my online (and pre paid) booking. I paid again and told the clerk that I would come back later to get everything straightened out. The clerk, Cody, was very helpful in contacting the online agency. However, the amount I paid to the online agency hasn't been credited to my account as of yet. This gives me an overall negative impression of the hotel. They shouldn't allow less than reputable agencies to represent them. Our room was on the top level and there an overwhelming smell of urine coming from the stairwell. The outside door to our room had a huge crack which let in sunlight and a big spider. The toilet was "slow" and the chain broke but I fixed it. No microwave. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. Typical hotel breakfast and the pool area was nice. It was comparable for the price....I've stayed in much better and much worse.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Jansgran
"Just drive to the mountains"
Check in was fine. Clerk was nice. Got in room, and toilet wouldn't flush, and most of lamps wouldn't work. They moved our room, which they didn't help with. New room was supposed to be non smoking. Smelled of smoke. Noisy due to traffic. Not recommended.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
dustin
"nice hotel close to water park"
quick check in and out love the outdoor pool and room was at good rate
Other trip May 27, 2014
tonya
"Decent hotel, rocky neighborhood"
The room was clean and decent. A little behind the times, but in good shape. Service was pretty decent and staff was very nice and respectful. The neighborhood is a little rough, out on the edge of town. Good for a pass through trip, but less good for a vacation or a long weekend.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Better then Knights INN in Hot Springs,Ark"
Beds were very hard. Ac was not working right. But it was much better then Knights INN In Hot Springs, Ark. Y'all should take them off your site. If I can find a place to rate them I would love to.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Cheryl
We were disappointed not to be able to have a room on the first floor. All four of us were between the ages of 70 and 85 and climbing stairs with luggage was a challenge. Other than that the room and breakfast were fine.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Convenient location"
No paper receipt and the reportedly emailed receipt has not appeared. Wifi is weak and connection was iffy. Those two insure that I won't be back.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Ron
"Noisy"
I booked a king sized room. Later I booked an additional night and we were given a room with 2 full sized beds that was handicapped accessible. No bath tub. We were told it was the fault of Expedia and they wouldn't change our room. There was tape on the ceiling in the shower. In the middle of the night of our 2nd night, there was a lot of commotion, cursing and door banging. About the time I decided to call the front desk, it subsided. Not much to offer on the continental breakfast either. Large area in the bathroom that had the paint peeled off.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Gwen
"Too Much noise"
My husband and I stayed two nights. Both mornings at 5:30, we will awaken from noise from the other guests. Some migrant workers were staying there. Their ride picked them up around 5:30. They were staying in the rooms on each side of ours and other rooms. They were talking extremely loud and their ride was honking the horn. It was very disturbing. We spoke to the young woman at the check out desk. She kept making excuses and trying to explain away the noise. I'm not sure she even believed us. We won't stay again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
Sleepy
Room was nice. Bed was super comfortable. Staff was quick and helpful. Wifi was free and awesome. If it was summer time, the pool right outside of my room would have been perfect.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
philip
We were disappointed..the picture on the website is very misleading. The room is about as big as a very small bedroom...no room to walk around furniture, the recliner was propped against a wall because it was broken, the lamps either didn't work or had broken bulb sockets, the vanity counter over-hung the toilet which made it difficult to sit/stand without hitting the corner/edge of it, the wi-fi didn't work and there is no clock/alarm in the room. The room was clean, and the staff is nice, but overall, would not recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"ant spray smell"
And contemptuous staff. Good for overnight but nothing else
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Adam
Not bad. Staff super friendly. No real problems. Room was missing furniiture, but they are obviously in the middle of renovations. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
"Reasonable and clean"
If you are looking for a good place to stay for a reasonable price, then will suit your needs.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Very reliable!"
We've stayed in this motel before, and were equally impressed this time. It's in no way fancy or modern, but if you're looking for a reasonably priced CLEAN and SAFE motel, this is the place to be! Easy access to downtown via a side street (Coy St.), and the friendliest staff you've ever met!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Charlotte
"Ok for what we paid for"
We enjoyed our stay although it was only one night. The room was OK. Not great. There was a broken chair in the room. The bed frame was just some wood nailed together and covered with a dust ruffle. The girl at the front desk was very rude and seemed annoyed when i was asking questions about the areas attractions. There could be some updating done to make the hotel nicer looking.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Pretty good place to stay considering the price. Really good location close to the Jeep Park
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013