All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
1125 E Grand Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"not so great..overpriced"
The bed was horribly uncomfortable and squeaked every time you moved. Shower had mold and mildew on the walls, floor and ceiling. Headboard was hanging off the wall. Could hear neighbors most of the night...walls must be paper thin. We could hear every word they said. Paid over $100 for one night. Completely over paid!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Yvonne
"Dirty rooms!"
Located in more of the ran down area of Hot Springs but is extreamly close to Magic Springs. Bed was hard and the blanket had what looked like a ciggaret burnt hole in it. This was a smoke free room. The room had a musky smell when we opened the door. The bathtub had black dirty looking bottom and the shower was very weak without no force of water. The bathroom really small. You have to turn your knees if sitting on toilet to close the door. The floor around the toilet had broken wood with what looked like mold on it. The carpet was dirty. My kids was walking barefoot on carpet and in less than an hour the bottom of their feet was black. The only good thing about the room was it had an Awesome AC and would freeze you which we like it cold.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
U really enjoy myself
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
arlinda
"I need to pick it up a little..."
It took three rooms to get us one that did not have mold around the shower curtains are around the air conditioner.One had bugs in the towels yes services called exterminating company to come out and spray the rooms while we were staying at this red roof Inn. They did do the right thing for us but it shouldn't of been in that type of shape before we got there.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
we had ants in our room so they put us in another room liked location of that room a lot also first room, wifi did not work, hotel gave us a number to call, but the wifi company said it was the wifi companies fault but the company did not resolve the issue while we were in the room we were in first room overnight and found the ants in the morning second room very good
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
The room was dirty, smelled musty and there was mold in the tub. We found a beer bottle behind the chair in the room when we first walked in. Breakfast was ok but the large cleaning crew was eating while we were eating breakfast which was not very professional. The staff were very helpful and the pool was clean. One benefit to this hotel was that it was the closest hotel to Magic Springs.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Air conditioning was cold could see in other bathroom next door room had a little smell after spraying with lysol ok I would stay here again for the price was quiet
4 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
ronnie
"Convenient but Pricey for the Quality and Comfort"
The hotel was conveniently located, but I do not feel like it was a good value for the cost. I have stayed in much nicer and comfortable hotels for the amount of money that I paid for that room. The room did have a nice tv and good programming. It had things I like such as a microwave and fridge. It was just old and needed some better finishes on the repairs that have been made there. Also, the beds were extremely hard and not very comfortable. Had I not been extremely exhausted, I would not have been able to get comfortable enough for sleep.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Emily D
"Motorcycle Trip"
the pool was not filled. It would have been nice to be able to swim
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Laurie
Room was nice. Breakfast was good. Only about 7 mins away from Magic Springs Amusement park.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Nikole
"It's okay ...."
Hotel room was nice and clean. Nothing fancy. You can tell its an older hotel with some minor upgrades to try an enhance the room. Our biggest complaint was the grounds. We stay for 4 days and 3 nights and never once did anyone clean up the outside. In the stairwell up to our room was empty fast food cups and they stayed there the entire stay. People kept adding to the collection. By the time we left there was several cups and empty bottles. We found several empty beer bottle thrown into the bushes in various places. The amount of cigarettes butts littering the outside was just horrible. I know that they can be difficult to keep up with but it appear no one had ever tried. The staff was okay, they helped us when we needed it. The room was neat and cold which was a plus!!!
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jeremy
"Good Hotel?Bug Problem"
We could enjoy the room for the price if it wasn't because of little bugs in our room. The staff were friendly and very helpful! Beautiful surroundings and great location near Magic Spring and downtown. I'll go back if they spray the rooms and get rid of the unwanted insects.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Zahra
Air conditioner was very loud.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Ok place for the price"
Last minute trip so had to find best available option. This was it. Price was cheap and it was ok for the price. Facility a little dated but it was suffice on short notice. Ol saying goes, you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"ok but not ok"
The room was ok for the price. When we walked in, I immediately saw dead bugs on the floor. The tub also had a lot of mold.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
The rooms were in the very back of the hotel. There were four of us and they only would give us three towels and two bath clothes. They did give me more at the front desk but I had to go around to the front each time. Some of the lights didn't work in the room. On the plus side though the air conditioner worked great.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Red Roof"
This was a decent hotel for the price, except the vent in the bathroom wall you can see through to the other room. The pool was clean. The room was decent. Beds are firm, everyone was friendly. The hotel is on the outskirts of kind of a shady area, but we werent bothered any.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
wendy
"You get what you pay for"
It was very close to magic springs water park. The staff was friendly. The pool wasn't that nice but there was a decent pool. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Very nice for the price, would stay here again"
Great place for the price. Good location to everything, clean, nice, affordable. We even booked an extra night. If on a budget but want something (nice), this is it.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Derrick
"I would stay here again, nice hotel on a budget"
We stayed here in Hot Springs during the week of the Fourth of July. For the price, the hotel and rooms are nice. I would stay here again, for sure, as long as the price stays fair. It is in good location. We even booked an extra night, four altogether. The best area we found was Mount Ida, for the quartz (rocks) mines. Go hiking in the local parks near the mines and find all the quartz you want. Great swimming holes in the parks as well. Drove back roads, great experience in the mountains. We found the area when we went horse back riding. Spent most of our days in the Mount Ida area. So much to do as a family in the Hot Springs area. Great Hotel for the budget price.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Derrick
"3 out of 5 stars"
Overall, the stay was enjoyable. The stairs on the outside are outdated, and the overall lighting in that area is poor.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Overnight stay.."
The room was just a place to sleep. It did have a fridge and microwave, which were both clean. Each bed had 2 pillows, when I asked if I could get another pillow the man at the front desk asked multiple times what room ( like he wanted to document what roo I was in so I wouldn't take the pillow) and when he comes to the door with the pillow will I open the door.. The bathroom could have been checked over a little better.. Everything was clean, but when you closed the bathroom door there was a liner from a new woman's bathing suit stuck to the back of the door. On the comment card I did suggest checking the back of doors too. There were a limited number of towels and washcloths.. Again when I requested a couple more, I was asked multiple times what room number and when I was checking out.. The pool was nice but could have used a good cleaning. All in all I would stay there again if no other hotel was available. It served its purpose for us that night.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Satisfied"
Great economical room, clean, friendly, good for the price.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Amber
Our stay was nice, the view of the mountain from our window was wonderful. The staff was nice and courteous with one exception, the morning desk clerk seem to be annoyed if she was asked for any assistance with the breakfast items (in fact she was rude to more than one person about asking for help or additional food items, the area was full of people so food was running low.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Micheal
"meh..."
On vacation. Breakfast a bust. Area was very unclean; no maintenance between hotel guests. Had to ask for several items to be refilled. No napkins at any time. Room; had to remove multiple bugs from room. AC very good. Bed comfortable; only 2 thin floppy pillows per bed though. And the blankets were an afterthought because they barely fit; especially with 2 adults in a double bed. Shower; no bath. No shelves in shower of any kind so suggest bringing something. And you can look through exhaust vent on wall and see right into the adjacent bathroom. Creepy. Also stair well areas were filthy and full of trash. Staff was nice. Pool was nice; no toys or anything so bring your own.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Horrible people working at counter! Hotel old and run down. Not worth the $. I did not get the AARP discount. Do not stay here, there are so many nicer places for less!
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good and getting better"
Was in town for a youth conference at the Convention center and Magic Springs. The hotel had cancelled one of the three rooms, but went about and beyond to accommodate our needs. The hotel is remodeling and upgrading the rooms and is going to be extra nice once finished. Breakfast was a good selection of waffles, cereals, juice and coffee. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. Will definately stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"very close to magic springs"
Good price for what you get. Close to magic springs
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
The hotel and rooms itself weren't bad. The front desk person was very nice. The room was what we paid for, but the neighborhood it's in is very run down and the entrance to the hotel is very inconvenient.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Christine
"Mavis"
very disappointed,first room smelled of eurin,moved to another room,no tv for the week!
7 night business trip May 11, 2015
Mavis
"good"
updated clean rooms. bed was a bit hard but over all it was good .
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Pleasant hotel for a road trip"
The room was clean and comfortably furnished and I had no problems there. It was comfortable and I would definitely return to stay here if I find myself in. Hot Springs again
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Clean and cozy"
Good clean room for one of the lower prices in town, the only downfall was the doors between rooms but otherwise it was great. The updated shower was very nice too.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Good for an overnight stay."
Hotel is an old one that had been somewhat renovated recently. Room was clead. Bathroom could be better. OK for an overnight stay. Did have a breakfast but I are at a fily members house.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"run down city"
the city as a whole is very outdated as well as all of the places and hotels. even the restrants are very outdated. please if u do travel to this town don't go to the bayou bell river boat dinner it is not worth the money just take the tour.we have found much better hotels around the lake for the same price as down town but they are brand new ones with much better I mean new up to date and cleaner place, even the restrants are nice and clean
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
lil
"first racing day on trip"
first racing stay, hard to find hotel a lot of two lane roads,historical place many shops mineral baths and spas, keep wife happy/ race track has small casino,gave you #10 in free money
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
The lady at the front desk was very polite and nice. I had a booking problem upon check in. She worked to make sure the problem was resolved. The room could have had more pillows.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
The staff was rude and not helpful at all. The hotel is outdated and not in good condition.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"pass this one day"
door lock broke after we checked in, very thin walls, very noisy, heater barely worked, no blankets
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Cecil
"Friendly, clean, comfy but not for extended trip."
Front attendant was very nice. Held a small conversation which was a good balance in not making check in boring and mechanical but also not omg get me away from this talkative person. The room was clean but a little small. However for an overnight stay it was great! Would return if staying there again for overnight stay. Would need bigger room for extended trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Tandy
"Nice place to stay"
Really nice clean older motel. On the quite end of town but only a short drive to any site in Hot Springs,
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Dawn
"It was ok"
It was ok. The room was smaller than I expected, but overall it was ok.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"OK place to stay near Hot Springs National Park"
Needed a place to stay for one night to visit Hot Springs National Park. It was close to the central avenue so location was good. The room was OK, too, they could update the bathroom. The bad was big enough for both of us so no complain about it. The front staff was not friendly or helpful at all. He didn't even tell us where the room was till I asked him. I guess he was busy eating his dinner and being on his computer in the lobby. It was a OK place to stay overall but I would not pick the place. There are many other hotels in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
zebra
"Good Value"
Stayed on a quick business trip good for crew guys.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Wayne
"fair"
The coffee pot had not been cleaned in a week it was nasty.and th hotel is really old
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Low class"
It was terrible!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Worst hotel stay ever"
Front desk is not polite, no exhaust fan in restrooms, can hear all the noise from others rest rooms, complementary breakfast sucks, away from city, desserted location..
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good location, out of the way of major traffic."
Well to start out Expedia didn't send my hotel confirmation to the hotel. the staff was very helpful in getting it worked out. the tv didn't work in the first room so they moved me to another one and it was good. the bed was very hard and it hurt my neck but the room overall was very pleasing. I would stay again.
Awtaz
"Good location, Bad Rooms"
Went to Hot Springs for a quick weekend get away. Price was a little high for the room. It had a good location just a 3 min drive to downtown. My biggest complaint is there were maybe 6 rooms being occupied and we were right next door to a family with screaming kids which made for a very unpleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very Good place to stay"
The room was very nice and the service was very good. The breakfast was simple but it was also very good. The location was perfect for my needs and the only problem was the showers were made with no place to put the soap or shampoo. They had to be kept on the floor
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2014