All hotels in Vestal, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4105 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY, 13850, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

A decent hotel to stay in for the night. Large room, comfortable bed. Centrally located by lots of chain restaurants and shopping.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
K
"Right accross the street from SUNY Binghamton"
Close to campus. Nice pleaseant stay. Stay was super friendly and helpful. Great complimentary breakfast. Lounge drinks overpriced.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Sigrid
"excellent"
Excellent accommodation
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Ashu
The room wasn't ready when I went to check in but the staff was very nice. It was way way overpriced rooms were just average and I had two dogs whimpering in the rooms next to me.The breakfast was alright and the proximity to the university was excellent however no elevator and not the nicest place.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good. Could be great with a little work."
The hotel was nice, the staff was great, but some things are a bit run down, especially in the gym and could use updating.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Warren
"First Trip to Binghamton"
Hotel had an unimpressive exterior, but was clean, neat and quite acceptable inside. The Japanese restaurant next door was excellent and I would rate our stay as very pleasant.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Wombat
"Don't plan to sleep in"
While I do consider my stay to have been a good one overall the one thing I would have liked to have changed was the housekeeping gusto. My last morning there, I had planned on sleeping in until 1030 but was awakened by housekeeping knocking on my door a little after 9 (with the gusto of a sumo wrestler) to ask if I was going to check out that day. Check out time was noon so I hadn't overstayed my welcome although I felt as if I had.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Beth
"Great hotel - bad pillows"
Covered 4 states in 3 days on a college tour weekend. This was the best hotel we stayed in but for one thing: their bed pillows. They were the size of couch pillows. Fluffy factor was perfect...they were just too small. My neck was killing me the next day because you couldn't role over on your side. If you did, your head fell off the pillows. We would have stayed at Quality Inn's the rest of the trip but I was afraid this was a chain-wide thing and couldn't take the chance. Otherwise, the room was immaculate, the staff helpful and friendly and the breakfast the next morning was amazing. Unbelievable assortment of food. Would highly recommend it...just bring your own pillows.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Ann
"Not as good as the previous visit"
This stay was not as good as the one, which occurred about 2 weeks prior. I was put on the second floor and it was noisy, with doors slamming, people talking in the hallways around midnight each night of my stay. Also, the bathroom (which was tiny to begin with), it was a struggle at times to open and shut the door. Also, the cooling system kept going off and on, off and on. Maintenance looked at it. What they did helped (somewhat) but it appears there was a "fine line" hairtrigger to the thermostat. Also, paint was peeling off the wall in the bathroom and there was a nice sized chip out of the tub. Finally, (as I reported in the last review), the pillows are TO SMALL and VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. They HAVE to be REPLACED! So, between the noise in the hallway and the uncomfortable pillows, it was safe to say I did not receive a good night's rest.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Just a one nite stay, it was fine, tough being on the 2nd floor without an elevator, but otherwise fine. Hotel is a bit old, but it was clean and fine.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Excellent stay!!"
This hotel was recently renovated. It is very clean and smelled clean. The rooms and beds are comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast buffet was good and the person caring for the breakfast buffet was very nice. She kept it neat and tidy. We will stay there again!
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the excellent comments from your recent stay with us. I'm glad that our staff was very nice and helpful. We will also pass along the great comment to Debbie in our breakfast are. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Steph
"The price was right"
Although most of the room was clean, the bathroom door and the refrigerator door had dirt that I cleaned off. The staff was excellent and very friendly. I would stay again if I got the same price on the room.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Reba
"I would stay again."
It was an excellent stay. Front desk personell were very friendly. Easy access restaurants and shopping. Room was clean and comfortable. (However, was not wild about the pillows. Get regular sized). Overall, a very good business.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Paper Thin Walls"
Small Bathrooms and paper thin walls.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great location and good accomodations"
Our check-in process was extremely efficient, and the staff at the front desk were pleasant and professional. Our room (a King-sized bed) was spacious and clean; however, the bathroom was absurdly tiny in comparison to the overall room. Only one person can fit in there at once, so this may cause problems if two people need access. Also, the room was very cold upon arrival, so I turned up the heat before we left for our business engagement; when we returned 5 hours later, it was still very chilly! Despite these minor gripes, I would probably stay here again, for business purposes, as the rates were reasonable and the location was fantastic. It's on the "main drag" in Vestal, so finding restaurants, convenient stations, grocery/drug stores is not a problem.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your review of the hotel. We appreciate your great comments. We apologize for the room temperature issues. We will address this right away. We look forward to you visiting us again
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Caterina
"Overnight heaven"
The whole thing was amazing. I know hotel stays have improved over time, for the most part, but still, Quality has taken making your stay great very seriously. The room was immaculate, the bed was incredibly comfy, and the atmosphere was delightful. A microwave, really? I didn't use it, but next time I might. I have to say the most impressive part of the stay was the included hot breakfast. This went beyond acceptable. Making our own Belgian waffles, I mean, come on! Hot eggs, and anything anyone could possibly desire for a morning wake up. I will definitely book at a Quality next time I travel.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the excellent review from your recent stay with us. We appreciate the great comments you gave us, we will share everything with our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Inexpensive equals poor everything"
2 floors no elevator had to do a room change die to physical limitations. Room was very musty bought Lysol spray. Air conditioner just a fan. Mold in bathroom, broken tiles.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Close to Binghamton University"
Conveniently close to the University and plenty of shops and restaurants.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Yvette
Stayed for night. Hotel is good. AC wasn't as good as I like but it worked.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your response from your stay with us. We appreciate your comments. We will follow-up on the a/c issue. Thanks again
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Near to SUNY Binghamton"
Was convenient as we were dropping our daughter off at school. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Reasonable price.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the comments from your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. See you on your next visit. Thanks again!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
ALD
"Close to University"
After 3 long days on the road, we were hoping for a "higher-quality" Quality Inn. The best about Quality Inn/Binghamton is its proximity to the University of Binghamton (across the road) and a very good complimentary breakfast. (The breakfast was the standard fare - scrambled eggs, toast, waffles, etc. - but everything was warm and presented well.) Overall, the motel appeared clean - attractive lobby, pleasant breakfast room - but we found a bottle of tobacco juice(yuck) behind our headboard. The parts of the room that could be easily reached were clean, but other areas - such as, under the bed and behind the headboard - were filthy. Another drawback is that the thermostat couldn't be adjusted to warm the room. Although we were visiting in August, it was very cool. I should also mention that the staff at the hotel were uniformly pleasant and accommodating. Would we stay there again? Probably not.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Visitor to University
"Decent enough hotel for few nights"
Reception staff good and efficient. Room was clean and spacious. The bathroom however was not. It was very small and cramped. Cleaning ladies were nice but they made a hell of a racket in the morning. Sounded like a fox had gotten into the chicken cage. This noise would start around 8am so no chance for a lie in. Internet was spotty. Sometimes good and other times stalled. Room walls quite thin so could hear quite a lot going on. Plenty parking spaces.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
suzanne
"Moderate price comfortable room, good breakfast"
We encountered no problems during our one night visit. The room was comfortable
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your review from your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
ken
"Good Location to everywhere inthe Triple Cities"
Great
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Nice hotel, rooms...fridge cans microwave free breakfast all good. Access to expressway good. Ver nice experience. No elevator and tiny bathroom didn't bother us.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the great comments from your recent stay at the hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will stay with us when in the area again. Thanks again for the review!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
melissa
"Clean room and good service"
Not luxury but quite acceptable for family trip. Clean room and nice service. One thing I Need to comment is there is only one waffle machine. You need to wait to get waffle.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Jang
"Good location friendly staff, nice rooms"
Nice hotel friendly staff close to many attractions. Need to get better pillows very small.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It's great you were able to enjoy the nearby attractions. We understand your comments relating to the small pillows and will pass this along. We hope to see you on your next visit soon. Thanks again for the great review!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great hotel right near SUNY Binghamton"
Stayed for one night to speak at a conference at SUNY Binghamton. Great hotel, very close to parkways, university, shopping, etc. Pool was nice and well maintained, room was clean, staff was very friendly. Complimentary breakfast was not that great, but not the worst I have ever had either. Would definitely stay there again if need be.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Bryan
Very disappointed in breakfast quality and cleanliness of breakfast area. Upon check-in a staff member named " Nadine " was extremely unprofessional. We experienced severe dialectical difficulty. All other staff were pleasant. Multiple guests crowded entrance areas and smoked cigarettes and drank alcoholic beverages. Being from out of state I am unclear as to open alcoholic container laws in New York; but, I did read that smoking was not permitted within a specified distance from the building. I would not recommend this facility to families or the elderly.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Over nite stay"
Nice clean was perfect price ok
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your response to your stay with us. We appreciate the good comments, and will pass them along to the staff. Thanks again!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Ralph
"Right next to the University"
Very comfortable Restful evening
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again. Thanks again!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
david N
"Was expecting better..."
Door was impossible to open/close for my wife, the beds were not very comfortable, the bathroom was tiny, exercise room very basic. On the positive side, the breakfast was pretty good.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize on behalf the team and myself for the issues you experienced with us. We are addressing these immediately. We are very glad you enjoyed the breakfast, and hope that you will give us another chance when in the area. Thanks again for your comments.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Greg
"Nice hotel at a fair price"
Hotel staff is excellent... from the front desk down to the cleaning staff, who made to flag us down to give us new towels for our room even though we were leaving and left the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Better breakfast selection that most: scrambled eggs (surprisingly good), ham, cereal, pastries, bagels, a waffle maker... Rooms have microwaves and fridges, which wasn't listed in the amenities section on the site we booked through- so that was a plus. Rooms were clean, although tub wasn't in perfect condition, and bed was harder than we would prefer, but overall this was a great value and we will be returning.
raj2
Staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint was WiFi was spotty and kept cutting out. Very close to Binghamton University.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nicer inside than out"
I was very concerned when I drove up to the hotel. It did not look great from the outside, but it was nice, clean and updated on the inside. One issue was that you have to carry your luggage down four stairs to get to your rooms, there is no ramp. There is an old fashioned wheel chair lift for people with disabiltiies but it is not able to be used without staff assistance. There are also several steps up to the breakfast area and restaurant and bar, that do not seem to have access for people with wheelchairs or heavy luggage. My room was very comfortable, and I was able to eat a meal and work well in the space on my computer. The free Wi-Fi was spotty. The air conditioning in the room was set to 60 degrees and no matter how high I moved the thermostat it did not get any warmer. I ordered take out from the Japanese restaurant inside the hotel and it was very good.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Bed and mattress could be better, otherwise it's ok
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Could be better"
Hotel was pretty clean, and the staff was equally friendly and professional. Bathroom was sub-standard, principally because in the two rooms my family had, we had water flowing from the showers, through the bathroom into the room.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Sonala
"Vestal stay"
Wonderful hotel. The staff is friendly and the hotel is clean, comfortable, and very well done. I always stay here when I travel. The beds are great. Very affordable for such a wonderful stay. I will again comment on their great staff. I felt welcomed and like they appreciated my business. This hotel is a secret jewel.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your recent stay. Our staff was extremely excited when we shared your comments with them. Thanks again for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. See you again soon!
Other trip May 15, 2014
Sunny
"Clean & Friendly Hotel in Vestal"
I had a meeting at Binghamton University and found the Quality Inn to be the perfect place to stay. It was easy to get to, clean property and rooms, a comfortable place for breakfast and a comfortable room that was well appointed. It was a great value for the price and I will stay there next time I'm there. The staff were all friendly and helpful with my questions and requests too.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for the great comments from your recent stay with us. It's nice to see that you found the hotel the perfect place to stay. We will share this with our staff, which will be thrilled to hear of your comments. Thanks again for the great review!
Other trip May 12, 2014
DW
Located directly across the road from my daughter's college, Binghamton University. Staff was friendly, ate at the restaurant-Japanese food with a hibachi table. It was fun and good.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and were able to experience Fuji San restaurant. We are glad you chose to stay with us during your visit to Binghamton University. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Very Enjoyable"
I have to say that this hotel is doing it right. The hotel staff is very professional. Everyone greets you with a warm and sincere smile and hello. They even Thank us for our business. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very large. It is very convenient to anything you want to do in the Binghamton/Vestal area. Especially if you are visiting the Binghamton University. You have earned a repeat customer... See you soon and keep up the Great Service
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us. Comments like these help our staff understand what all their hard work has accomplished. It's also great to know that we've earned a repeat guest on every trip. Your comments are so appreciated and will be shared with all. Thanks again. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Good Stay"
We were attending a wake and funeral so our actual time at the hotel was a bit limited but we were welcomed promptly. The desk person recommended a first floor room even though they had a room set aside on the second floor. (We are older and had a lot of luggage). The room was spacious and clean and we were very grateful for the morning breakfast which was more than adequate.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Staff was efficient and courteous. Free Wi-fi in the room. Good location but a little traffic noise in rooms facing the front.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
Wonderful. If the doors to the bathrooms were reversed, it would provided more room in the small bathroom - just a thought. Liked the water with lemon/orange in the lobby. Friendly lady at breakfast, which was tasty. Treadmill in workout room had a piece broken, but I figured it out - it was nice to have a place to weight myself there, as well. Thanks! Beds comfortable, room spacious.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"DONT STAY HERE!"
The overall experience was bad. Free wifi, but not in the room. Washer and dryer on premises since 1956 don't try to dry anything in these relics. Beds ok at best, roll away has been around since before Quality Inn was a company. No fresh fruit at breakfast, just starchy carbs, not even yogurt. Staff was nice enough but what could they do when the company they work for doesn't invest in the comfort of the vacationer.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Just what we were looking for"
Enjoyable stay , close to Binghamton University, clean, quiet hotel with great service.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Binghamton U Parent
"Good place to stay"
Every thing was good just the beds were too cheap. Not a very restful.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"Very accommodating."
Our family was staying for several days while visiting an ill family member in hospital. Staff and Management were very accommodating to all of us and even volunteered a meeting room if we needed for family to gather.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for taking the time out of schedule to write a review for the hotel. We understand you were all here under very sad circumstances with a family funeral. We are glad we were able to accommodate you in a very positive way during this unpleasant time. If your ever in the area again for any reason, please be sure to stay with us again. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Ed
"easy to get to"
The staff was excellent and comfort was great
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Vestal Binghamton
Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. These excellent comments will be shared with our entire staff. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again!
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Very nice hospitality"
I stayed there a week ago for a night and the service was really good. The gentleman at the reception was very polite and helpful. They had a japanese restaurant inside the hotel which was very convenient for us since we didnt have a car. I would highly recommend anyone to choose this hotel over any other hotels around this area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014