All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
1700 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Horrible Experience"
Horrible, the room smelled like something died in there. We stayed for one night and couldn't sleep because of the smell. And for the money we paid we could have booked 3 rooms motel.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"View of beach good"
Elevator broke down for 40 minutes. Need new mattresses springs popping out
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
cj and family
"Well located"
This hotel is extremely well located in the hot area of Waikiki Rates are very good the building is nice but old Parking is available but expensive like in Waikiki Overall is ok but not great
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
fc
"20 year anniversary"
My wife and I needed a last minute room and not only did they help us out but were the friendliest people we have ever met. We will definitely be coming back. Thanks again!!
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Would recommend"
The first room we had was AWFUL, everything about it was awful, complained about it and they changed our room to a really nice ocean view room. I will say one thing though, very few if any of the rooms are like the pictures.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
pj
"Happy Camper"
I enjoyed the Marina Towers and would stay there again.
7 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Paula
"Nice hotel, close to beach and mall."
Hotel charges to hotel guess to park car at hotel. There is no other parking available. Requested a waken up call but did not receive. Everyone was pleasant and helpful at the hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Cindy
"Marina Tower Waikiki"
Great place to stay for a night or two get away. Great customer service from the parking valets and excellent customer service checkin and checkout. Extremely quick check out process. Only downside is due to the number of floors long wait time for the elevators. Overall excellent experience.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Quiet area, marina views!"
Quieter area at entrance to Waikiki, near Hilton Village. Easy walking, comfortable room with kitchenette for longer stays. Good value for single traveler, low frills. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Lon
"Terrible"
Not at all like the photo rm 1103 will not recommend to anyone ever,for 900 dollars no way.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"A confusing check in location"
Very confusing,inconvenient check location-it was next door! Although the room was spotless, the AChad one speed, was very noisy and knew directly on the bed- U had to block the airflow to get any sleep! Electrical outlets in inconvenient places and no sheer curtains behind the drapes. Because building next door was very close, the drapes were either open or completely closed. Not good. Shower was small but good water flow & temp control. Building access was a key fob with no one on premises at 8AM or after 5 when I returned. Front desk staff from hotel next door was as attentive and did a great job keeping me informed about a UPS package I was expecting. Valet parking was tolerable but space between hotels where car was pulled wasn't paved so you will pull suitcases ect over bare ground--very poor process. I will only stY here again if it's literally the last hotel available when I need to go on business. The lower price isn't worth all the inconvenience
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Alright"
You get what you pay for. It was a convient hotel room. Got a room that included a kitchenette. The view I requested was with a ocean view, I loved it! Felt like I was in a dorm hallway when I got toy floor.Overall I enjoyed my stay with the price I paid for. I'd go back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
It took us a while to figure out that check-in was at the neighboring hotel, but our room was really large, the view was great, and it was a pretty nice place to stay for a short vacation. I do think parking cost a little too much, but I'm not really sure how other hotels in the area price their parking. The hotel does seem old and a little run-down, BUT it was a great place to stay for one night.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"The worst ever!"
The nightmare hotel! Very dirty run down the very worst was bed bars or springs coming through every where!!! Not mattress pad , no blanket , no comforter, no bed spread only sheets with bottom sheet all wrinkled!!!!! Could not sit straight on toilet Counter in you back! Could hardly get closet open broken would not slid!. Filthy carpet scared of bed bugs or rats shower mildewed and leaky. Worst than ant third world dive!! No help when calling desk from staff. I want my money back for the first night in this rat trap of a motel!!! We live on Kauai and will tell everyone including newspapers of this nightmare. It should be shut down or at least a major renivations made!! I am angry at your company for this experience and want an apology and compensation!! Caro Ernsdorf
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
carol
"Weekend Getaway"
One elevator worked and the other one broke again which made the trips up and down take a little longer than it should ben Also they removed the computer in the lobby where we printed our boarding passes which meant I had to do that at the airport, again a minor inconvenience but still not what you expect on a trip to Honolulu. Overall it was a pleasant weekend getaway. Great location and it is Hawaii.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Dennis
"Disappointed!"
The bed was hard & the bathroom was so small that the toilet look like it was for kids...too small & you had to lean forward to use the toilet because there was a counter top that angled over the toilet. I show only had cold water the whole time I stayed there. I would never ever stay there again or even recommend it to anybody.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"good location, fabulous ocean view, nice people"
felt a little hesitant at first, one elevator has been out of service for at least 4 weeks, after first ride up, all other times were fine. no long wait. absolutely fabulous west facing view of Ala Moana and Waianae Range. You'll be able to see a beautiful sunset over the ocean. On Friday, we were also able to see the Hilton's weekly fireworks show from the partial east facing window. Clean room, complete with mini kitchenette. Fabulous soft queen bed. No ice machine. Valet parking took care of parking worries. I'd stay again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
himickey
"Good location but very expensive"
Good location but quite old, unconfortable, there was only one 1 elevator in service in a 35 floor building and car park very expensive 25$ per night. If you don't have nothing better you can use it but only just in case.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Francisco
"Extremly hot room"
It was so hard to even breath due to the airconditining not working properly and the manteinance people couldnt do anything to fix it because was throwing hot air and coudnt even manage to turn off the hot air ! And they couldnt even change us of room, we had to go and book somewhere else
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
sam
"3 nights in hawaii"
the stay was ok but no free parking provided by hotel and only valet. Checkin in located at the hotel in front... Also only one elevator worked and it took forever. Good location and view but not close walking distance to waikiki strip
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Cheap accommodations but very run down."
We arrived and went to the "sister" front office to check in. Given room key and security fob. Told lose key fob and we will charge $100 to your cc. OK so we did not lose the fob but it was inconvenient. The room was big but dated about 40 years with run down carpet, cheesy tile, popcorn ceilings and light fixtures from the 70s. The window a/c looked to be 20 or 30 years old with yellowing plastic and smelled of mildew and mold. The shower had tile and the grout was cracked and stained. The floor around drain collected water and was more stained than the rest of the grout. Cabinets and appliances were very dated as well. We saw one bug a giant sewer roach that scared the bejeepers out of my wife. Linen was clean and bed was memory foam topped so no problems there. These are condos and some of the residence have no sense of respect for neighbors and carry on all night long. Perhaps the biggest inconvenience is the the elevator which services 40 floors and runs slow. The second elevator is out of service and based on other reviews I would guess it has been out for a long time. The elevator is not air conditioned and neither was the hallway by our room where I waited sometimes for 15 minutes until the elevator arrived.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Don
"Worst hotel ever!!!!"
I paid and was confirmed for a room with a King size bed. When I checked in they gave me and my husband a room with two Twin size beds! I was furious, they told me that they didn't have a room with a King size bed available?!? Unacceptable, especially when I showed them my printed confirmation from Expedia for a King size bed.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Got a great view of the city"
Got a really good deal on a King bedroom with kitchenette and a great view of the city. Was on the second to the top floor of the building, which made my first visit to Hawaii amazing. Registering for the room was a hassle though because you had to register at the hotel next door not at the actual Marina Tower. Parking was $20 a day for the garage, which is really good for the location and part of Waikiki that it is in. I will definitely be looking to stay here if I ever decide to get a hotel in Waikiki.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Daniel R.
Had to ask twice if they could do a room service (cleaning of the room). On the second time they were able to acommodate my request by going to my room and emptying the trash cans and replacing the towels. they did not make up the bed or vacuum the carpet. The first room I stayed in was dirty and very very old looking. I asked to be moved to another room due to the condition of the first room which they acommodate, however the second room looked like the first room. The picture of the rooms that were posted on their web page does NOT match any of the rooms for this hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
MJ
"get what you pay for. Sketchy"
This was the cheapest hotel i could find in 12 hours due to flight change, and it was in a sketchy part of town, with sketchy characters. This hotel wasn't really a hotel but more like a tower of studios, where many people actually reside. The walls had splatter stains, everywhere, it smelled like bleach meets raid, and i will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
L
"Good in a pinch"
Much better choices out there. Rooms are old and run down. View isn't bad. Elevator was broken and remaining working elevator took 10 minutes usually to go up and down. Crowded because people also live in the condos. I would only recommend if you are sleeping there like I did. Location next to canals and Ala Moana is excellent.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Palsboss
"Pre NFL season getaway"
The weather was perfect and the hotel is located in the part of town that I hang out so everything was wonderful. Great ocean view walking distance to Waikiki beach and pubs,
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Denny
"I did not even check in"
Did not checking or stay. No one in reception doors locked with notice to checking on 2nd floor of adjoining property. Left standing on kerb with case until staff on break found me. I could not climb stairs to adjoining property with my case, and was not going to leave it . The staff said I did not have a booking and then after making a call said the would mind my case and I could come back. They were unable to find anyone to open door and safely take case. I was near tears by then and said I would not stay and would they get a taxi for me to the airport. That was what I did and arranged for a flight home !,I I would expect some compensation for such a distressing event.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Wendy Chandler
"Very average"
Elevator did not work and had to walk down 18 floors.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good location for night life"
It was an alright experience seeing how I knew it was not an ideal spot for a family vacation stay. My wife and I had a few drinks in town and didn't want to drive home...Dont drink and drive!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Week in Paradise"
there's no "Front Desk" service, no management on duty. The room was comfortable and clean. this is also a CONDO, so some people live there. parking was across the street at $20 per day.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
charlotteann61
"My honeymoon disaster"
Nothing went well from the beginning. This hotel is being ran by another staff. The employees at the Equus. It was a hard location to find. Was given a key to someone else room. Our key wouldn't work for that room or the other room. Can't leave the air conditioner running to keep the room cool while out shopping. Ice located on a different floor. Certain things weren't working.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"It was ok but not as advertised"
Had a nice stay, staff very polite and helpful. Very expensive parking n were given a packing spot behind a pole. Kitchenette was not presentable, very old, faded dishes.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"great location"
We actually did not stay in this hotel. My husband had a stroke several years ago and he was unable to deal with the elevator on the outside of the building going up to the 32 floor where our room was. We had a fantastic view once we got up there, but requested to move to the Equus Hotel next door where the elevator was inside the building and the room was not so high. We had a great experience there. The Equus is owned by the same company and the staff was amazing. We stayed three weeks and enjoyed every day. We had a balcony that we enjoyed each day, fresh towels, etc. and friendly, helpful staff. The location was within walking distance for us to everything we wanted to reach and we spent quite a bit of time at the Ala Moana Park and Beach. We would recommend it to anyone with a schedule like ours. It is NOT on the beach, so if you are looking for a beach outside your hotel, this is not the one. If you like to walk, take the bus anywhere on the Island, explore like a tourist, and visit all the sites, this is a great place.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Sue
"Weekend get away"
Went to Honolulu to visit an old friend and do a little sight seeing, unfortunately the weather did not cooperate, raining off and on the whole weekend. Still it is Hawaii so we still enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is close to the beach and shopping areas.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Denny B
One elebvator was out of service the entire stay which is a real pain in the neck. I actually walked down 21 floors before the elevator got to my floor. They need a full time elevator mechanic it seems.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Denny
"Best first time experience!"
I would have to say for someone who is from fancy Las Vegas and has never been to Hawaii this was a perfect getaway! I read some of the bad reviews which I never saw any of those issues. The room was very clean and the hotel staff was amazing! When I return I will be choosing this hotel again. I arrived about 7 hours late due to terrible delays through United Airlines and the staff was very friendly able to meet every need I had. Great views of the ocean even from a "partial view room" . Thank You Marina Towers!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
April
"Great views close to the beach"
View from our room was exceptional. The furnishing a bit old but in good condition made for a comfortable stay. The hotel exterior sign was a bit hard to find being small and behind the native foliage. This made it hard to locate. Checking in was a bit different since this was done at the EQUUS hotel next door. Hotel parking availability should be confirmed. Overall our experience was good and I would book this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Scooter
"Beautiful view"
I stayed on the 37th floor. Amazing views of the ocean! Bed was super comfortable. The bathroom was very small, and I had to park next to the red lobster which was a hike with my bags. Overall I had a nice stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
"Okay stay but not for everyone"
Room had a musty/mildew smell. Grout in shower needs to be sealed. Counter cuts into toilet space making restroom use cramped and uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great Service, Clean &COMFY Room"
Was a great stay. the tennis court was really nice as well as the swimming pool and hot tub. the room had a full size kitchen with a great partial ocean view. everything was clean and the staff was so friendly I even got an early check in at 12 noon. also the beds were comfy I would definitely stay there again it was a great price and a great room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
K Wes
"disappointed"
Tv did not work.. unable to call the front desk... fire alarm went off at 5am in the morn..
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Rod
"Confusing Check-In & Questionable Security"
The room itself was nice, and the view was lovely. However, the building quality, security (a fob was provided; but the front door was propped open), construction out front, and check-in process were all questionable. Check-in is not at the Tower location, and no special directions about this were provided before arrival. It might help everyone if directions about this process were supplied ahead of time. Check-in is upstairs (no elevator access; must leave luggage downstairs) at another location. Also, while most everything in the room appeared new, there were stains on the comforter (which I did not see until the morning, due to the way it was folded)...the bed and pillows were hard and uncomfortable. Finally, without notice, a window washer scooted - in full view, and without warning - past the 30+ story window in the morning...
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"Close to local mall, beach, and resturants"
This hotel is decent enough for the traveler who doesn't plan on spending a lot of time in the room. There are tons of shops and resturants all walking distance from the hotel
Other trip May 16, 2013
"Gret hotel for the price you pay."
Great hotel. The room needed some overhaul but it was fine. Great view, fast wireless, great staff, excellent location. I did like a lot. it was very convinient as it was just 10 minutes -walking distance- from the convention center.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Christian
"A high rise experience!"
Nice location, good view from hotel and friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Geno
"Walking distance from the beach"
Checking in was an adventure as the lobby is in another hotel (next door) but the room was clean and the view was excellent.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
Denny B
"Great Hotel for families, couples, singles"
We stayed at Waikiki Marina from January 02, 2013 to January 12, 2013 The hotel is in a great location, you have an ABC store right at the corner ,also McDonald's, Red Lobster and other restaurants in the vicinity. Walking distance to Waikiki beach and a couple of blocks to a huge mall that sells everything you might need. The rooms are clean and offer great views of the city, the rooms were cleaned everyday and new towels replenished every day. Free wifi at the lobby and daily newspaper, front desk were superb and took care of all concerns or inquiries. Highly recommend this hotel to any who like to travel on a budget and like the comfort and location of their hotels. Great staff, super location, and very clean.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
Nene
"Horrible hotel"
This was a pretty crappy hotel. I knew that it wasn't going to be the most beautiful hotel I had ever seen but this was way below my expectations. First this hotel is actually called equinos.... so i drove around looking for this place fir 20 mins when i finally called and was told it had a different name. Second, it was grungy and I wasn't very comfortable touching anything in the room. Thankfully I was only there for 1 night. FYI if you wanna park at the hotel they charge 20 bucks a day! Also, they say they have WiFi but they really don't. The only WiFi is in the lobby and the rooms have hard lines u can connect to. This was a disappointment for me because I need wifi to talk to my boyfriend who is stationed overseas... Needless to say if u just need a crashpad in the area for a night it works but I would have rather forked out 50 more bucks for the night just to feel comfortable...
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
"Great views"
Good value for the money-good location for shopping
Other trip Dec 14, 2012