All hotels in Hammonton, New Jersey, United States of America
308 S White Horse Pike Atlantic, Hammonton, NJ, 08037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
"You Get What You Pay For"
It could have been a bit cleaner. The shower had great hot water and pressure, but rest of the room was old and run down.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Theresa
We had a family wedding at a winery 2 blocks away, very convenient. Pool was great and kids loved the waffles at breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Lynch
"Just a place to sleep"
People working the front desk were great. Agree with others that the condition of the hotel needs improvement and found it just a place to sleep. The location is perfect for my many trips to the area and I know they are working on upgrading it. The price was good so I will stay here again because as I said you could tell the people who work here really care and it makes a difference.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"The pool was filthy"
The room was comfortable but the beds were small. I woke the next morning to see the staff walking around the pool cleaning up around it but did not exactly running a filter cleaner or manual hand pool cleaner. It was very unsanitary. For the price I paid it should of been better quality. Although the breakfast waffles were a nice size and tasted good.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
FamilyGuy
"N. J. getaway"
My special someone and i went to the Hammonton Econo Lodge. It was clean and roomy, just wish it had a flat screen TV.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2014
e.h.t.
We chose this location due to its proximity to our event. Location was very convenient to shops, dining and highways. We were surprised by the floral polyester bedspreads. Our son got a laugh out of them as he hadn't seen anything like it. Room was clean, temperature was good, other supplies were plentiful. Staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"great get a way"
This is a great place for a getaway . Room is big a roomy,staff friendly,price is right .
1 night romance trip May 29, 2014
R.L.H.
"Convenient for soccer tournaments"
Wonderful personnel who quickly changed room when lock did not work. Fridge was inoperable.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Soccer Dad
"Working in area"
Wasn't too satisfied. I asked not to be disturbed because I was working nights and sleeping during the day, and not once but twice house keeping came banging on my door.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Great for Soccer tournaments in Hammonton/ TTF"
This was just fine for a soccer tournament since we spent all our time either on the soccer field or out to eat. The room was clean enough and the beds were clean and comfortable. The convenience of being very close to food and activities made it perfect. It is not modern, but seemed fine for the price. Would stay again anytime.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
I thought booking through hotels.com I was saving money. Hotel's front desk said it would have been cheaper if I called them directly
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"very dirty, no hot water the first night"
Very dirty, trash on the floor, no hot water the first night.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
mike
"Perfect for sleeping"
Had a pleasant stay its what u pay for. I will come back if needed
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
j2345
"great place to stay"
I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, it included continental breakfast. It was convenient for the jeep jamboree. I will stay again next year!
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Ok convinient for the price and area to visit"
Waffles were great- pleasantly surprised to access to supermarket and restaurants, the front desk staff were very pleasant-
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"It's just an OK hotel"
We specifically requested an Non-Smoking room. We checked in at 10PM we were tired after 2.5 hours of driving. We received a room that smelled horrible. We stayed 2 nights. The second day we complained, and they changed us to a different room, which was much better. The hotel needs some renovations, there are many room for improvements on the overall condition. For the Hammonton area is a good location with restaurants near by and access to Tuckhaoe Farms Turf Fields for soccer tournaments. Breakfast is very basic, but was what I expected. Rate was a bit high for what we received. I have to state though, that the manager was very nice and helpuful to accommodate our needs.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Dirt bike friendly"
We were there for a dirt bike event being held close by. They were very helpful and nice. The wifi worked on and off but, everything else was good.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"decent over all. upgrades seem patchy."
Wanted a smoking room, arrived a little after 6. Only one staff person on who seemed to be working on setting up something for the next day. The room hadn't been cleaned. No problem switching, but had to settle for a non-smoking room. Not a huge issue for one nights stay, but a downer when you are expecting it.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Would not recommend this hotel to anyone."
Toilet was not properly attached to the floor. Sink basin falling away from the counter top. Bottom bed sheets to small for mattresses. Very Difficult to control the heat. Cleanliness of bathroom left a lot to be desired.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Too expensive for the low quality"
The room was priced at 90 after taxes and fees and should have been no more than 40! There was a bug in the corner of the ceiling Ina spider web, headboard was nailed to the wall and off center. Pieces of molding we're missing throughout the room, the blinds fell down in the bathroom when trying to open them, hair was on the bathroom floor and you don't even get a fitted sheet. Way too expensive for a low quality motel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Vacation"
The hotel is ok . It was clean and the staff was friendly. I got two good night of sleep and that was important to me.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Walter
"Well, it did have beds"
Don't expect much more. A bit grungy.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"RUN DOWN MOTEL"
it was an ok motel if there had been more maintenance done to it.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"Excellent Deal"
Great hotel for a reasonable price. I would go there again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Vivek
"Don't waste your money"
There was no refrigerator and no microwave so forget about keeping anything cold or heating anything. There was coffee, et. al. in the room but no pot to make it. There is also no alarm clock. The only good thing was breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
MM
Room was clean. Breakfest much nicer then expected.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
cara
"Disappointing"
Room smelt musty, TV did not work (old tube set), No coffee maker, Micro wave was stored on floor (no table/dresser to put micro on), Carpet looked nasty.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Only choice in the immediate area."
Adequate for the one night stay I had, but entire property is in disrepair and many items, broken, not working or missing. Not the cleanleness I expected or am used to. Every thing adequate and middle of the road ok.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Rich
room was clean. close to AC . Basic but met our needs for the night.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Excellent staff with comfortable conditions"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice, well stocked breakfast- still available at end of breakfast time. Small refrigerator and microwave a nice added touch. Heat lamp in bathroom. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Debbie
The room was in bad shapes. There was a huge hole in the bathroom door and tiles falling off in the shower. The beds had no fitted sheets on them. They were made up with flat sheets on top of the dirty mattress and they would not stay on the bed. The only good thing about this motel was the front desk staff. They spent about 15 minutes with me giving me directions to the beach and recommendations on restaurants. They were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice enough"
Hotel looks like they're working on sprucing the place up. Room was clean, ample light, clean towels and linens. Staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Breakfast wasn't fancy but there were options (bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, instant oatmeal, coffee and juice. Bedding was clean but would have liked a fitted sheet with a pad over mattress and an extra blanket. I'm sure that had I asked, the staff would have tried to accommodate me. (Would have been nice though to have a properly made bed). Pool was a nice size and crystal clear. Would recommend to all budget minded friends.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
This is the 3rd time we have stayed there. Nice, clean, great pool...We will be back.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Joe C.
"Acceptable. Needs improvement."
Overall, the stay was good, but there was some evidence of maintenance activity near the entrance to my room that should not be visible to guests. It should be cleaned up and put out of sight.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Poor TV reception. Also missing a room telephone & cable to the TV. We were told these items are frequently stolen. If so, these items should have been replaced prior to renting the room.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"Acceptable"
Not the fanciest hotel. Would not stay here again. The non-smoking room had a faint smell of cigarette, there was no Wi-Fi available in our room and the window curtains did not close well (part of it was hanging off the railing).
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Traveller
"Trying the Ramada next year."
Look like it used to be a motel the Econolodge bought. The rooms was just painted and smell of new paint fumes was not pleasant. The showers were old and be careful if someone else uses the water it get really hot. The carpets were old and bedding the same. TV are really old and the remote didn't work. Not a restful place. Noisey place, hard place to sleep when you need sleep for a triathlon.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"good quality of the staff and their service"
The staff was very nice and warm. We needed a couple of assists and they handled with them very well.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"It was okay :)"
Well. It was a cozy night. I slept well with no disturbances. I don't like where the location of the air condition was at. It barely cool down the room. It's just on the other side of the wall. The room was nice, clean and the area was quiet. Its close to the shore but suggest folks to take the White Horse Pike if you don't want to pay tolls on the AC expressway or parkway and want to go to Atlantic City. Its striaght run. Might take a little time since there are traffic lights. The service was okay and the breakfast was great. They have many varieties of food to choose from so I can't complain much. :) Overall I thought in my opinion was good. Not bad at all.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
Miss.Hime

"Fine for two nights."
The standard-doubled bedded, first-floor room was clean, but not fly-free. During the summer-time some guests leave doors open, according to the front-desk clerk, so insects tend to enter. Therefore, I suggest that the owners hang a fly swatted in each room. We tried to swat them but could not catch 3.(Very annoying when trying to sleep) While taking a shower, the shower-stall sliding door became detached from its top metal molding( just by gently sliding the door open). The front-desk clerk had it repaired very quickly. We had asked, via the reservation form, to have housekeeping turn the mini-refrigerator on prior to our arrival, as suggested by a previous reviewer. It was done for us. We found about 10 frozen(old) Popsicles in the freezer section, which we cleaned out. Housekeeping should check way in the back of the freezers. They could not be seen but were there blocking the freezer section for new guests. The swimming pool area was very-well maintained, even though it is located in the middle of the parking lot. The free breakfast included: fruit juices (100%), nice muffins (with jams and cream cheese), various cold cereals, and a very nice waffle-making machine which made very tasty waffles. Coffee and tea( few choices) were available. The eating area was clean, but the windows had some insects(dead spiders and webs) lodged in the sills, as did the bathroom window in our room and the window at the front of our room.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Lorraine
Inexpensive...comfortable...courteous employees....great place to get a little shut-eye.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Far from the road. Breakfast very poor compared to other Econo Lodge. Old big TV with only few stations. We were hearing people from rooms around.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Young Retired

"good condition"
muy buena gracias y la senora ue limpia muy efetiva la pasamos bien
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
gallego
MX
Le service du personnel est formidable, tres gentil et a lecoute par contre il y a des reparation a faire dans la chambre, mais la proprete et le service etait correct, je vais retourner une prochaine fois a cet hotel car jai apprecie bcp le service du personnel et lendroit ou est situe cet hotel
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013