All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
203 S. Wildwood Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Great lace to stay"
Beautiful hotel with friendly staff. Great breakfast in the mornings. If you request no maid service, they leave a small basket with extra towels and toiletries outside your door. Very impressed. My only complaint is that the first floor going to the pool smelled of cigarette smoke and some kind of deodorizer to cover it up.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Brandi
We stayed three nights. We requested a handicapped room and was four doors from the breakfast room and the office. We were very pleased with the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills.
3 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
sedelia
"Good Deal"
The free breakfast was great!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Erica
"Great pool!"
My kids loved the indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. They are open until midnight. Easy access using the yellow route so you can avoid traffic.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay....great hotel!"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. I love it that it's a smoke-free hotel. Our room was right off of the lobby which was very convenient. Bed was super comfortable. Only problems we encountered was low pressure in the shower and some type of sand like substance coming out of the bathroom faucet. But there was someone there to fix it within minutes and never had any more problems. Loved the pool and hot tub area. Unfortunately we got in too late every night to use it. Will definitely use this hotel again!
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Lorri
"BEDS NOT WHAT THEY SAY"
THE QUEEN BEDS IN MY ROOM WAS NOT A NORMAL QUEEN BED. I STAY IN COMFORT INNS AND HOTELS ALL THE TIME AND A STANDARD QUEEN SIZE BED MEASURES 60" WIDE. MY BED MEASURED ONLY 52" WIDE. I TOLD THEM ABOUT IT AND THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND SAID I WAS WRONG THAT THEIR BEDS ARE QUEEN BEDS AND I TOLD THEM THAT ALL THE OTHER COMFORT INN QUEEN BEDS MEASURE 60" WIDE AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, THAT FULL SIZE MEASURES 52-54" WIDE, JUST WHAT THAT ONE MEASURED. THEY JUST ARGUED AND GAVE ME A 1000 CHOICE POINTS THAT I CAN'T USE SINCE I AM NOT SIGNED UP THE CHOICE REWARDS PROGRAM. I TOLD THEM THAT TOO. MY PROBLEM, IS THAT I LIKE TO LAY KINDA ACROSS THE BED AND NORMALLY GET A KING, BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE, ONLY "QUEEN" AND MY FEET HUNG OFF AND COULDN'T STRETCH ACROSS LIKE NORMALLY. ANYWAY, THE LADY AT THE COUNTER SMIRKED AND MOCKED AS I WALKED AWAY TO ANOTHER WORKER BEHIND THE COUNTER. THEY WERE CONDESCENDING TO SAY THE LEAST. FAIRLY NICE HOTEL, BUT DON'T EXPECT THE BEDS TO BE CORRECT IF YOU GET A QUEEN. I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE THIS A 4/10 STAY.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
STACY
We do enjoy staying at your hotels. The one thing that we are not happy with is your rewards system. We are retired now, so do take trips thought out the year. We feel that the time line to collect rewards are too short. If we take 3 to 4 trips a years, we feel we should get the rewards like a free night. The time frame is to short. The only people that this would help is a business man who travels a lot. Not the average family who travels a few times a year. We feel you should consider the vacationer. Thank you. We feel that you should expand your time period.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Modern furnishings off 76 on a golf course."
The only complaints are that the water pressure in the shower was low and the first floor smelled a bit musty. Our room was on the second floor and was very clean. Breakfast and pool/hot tub were excellent. Easy access with multiple entrances. Very nice place overall and with the money.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Rich
"good place for us"
We had a good experience at this hotel. Staff was excellent and very hard working. They were very helpful when I needed to book a last minute show. The beds were probably our least favorite thing, but we're not horrible! Overall we were very happy with our stay.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Jerrod
Room had one sink inside the bathroom and another outside of it with a makeup mirror on the wall......made it easier for the family to get ready in the morning!
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Our 3 day stay was great."
We stayed for 3 days and the room space and bathroom was good. The pool was always stocked with clean pool towels. The only problem was most of the games in the game room were broken and the pool table would not always return the balls when you scratched. The front desk did refund our money. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Shannon
The pool and hot tub were great. We enjoyed the easy access to the strip.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"So glad we stayed here!"
Last week, we drove down from the north, and our friends drove up from the south to meet at The Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We requested adjoining rooms, and were able to get them. They arrived at lunch time, and were allowed to check in right away. The hotel was quiet, and all of the staff was super friendly and helpful; even the cleaning ladies that we met in the hallway. We enjoyed swimming in the pool twice, and we saw several shows and rode the Ducks. Two of the shows were within walking distance, but we drove. We liked being two blocks off of Main St. It was very easy to drive in and out, and lots of parking spaces that were all on level ground. So glad we stayed here!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Great location and outstanding customer service.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
We had a great experience at this hotel. From the beginning to the end, the staff was very friendly and professional. They always made a point to say hello and acknowledge us as we were coming and going from the hotel. The room was very clean and has many lamps to provide very good lighting. The refrigerator is larger than normal for a hotel room, and they also provide a microwave and coffee maker in the room as well.There is free wi-fi service in the room... that is always appreciated. The only complaints we have about the room is that the mattress seems very basic and was not the most comfortable for us, and the two "side" chairs in the room were very old, and when you sit in them, you can feel the frame of the chair through the upholstered seat. The bathroom is large and bright, nice large clean bathtub enclosure with plenty of ledges to put your own shampoos, soaps, shaving cream, razor, etc. We thought the only thing the bathroom could use is more counter space... however, the vanity top is a very nice granite. Although we did not use the pool area, there is an overlook to see the pool from the dining area, and it looks very clean and well kept. The morning breakfast buffet is complimentary and much better than you typically see for a free breakfast, many hot items, as well as fresh fruit, juices, breads, etc. Overall a good experience, and if we ever go back to Branson, we would definitely consider staying here again.
Other trip May 3, 2014
travelingfool
"Nice place to stay"
Nice place, clean, close to lots of attractions and restaurants. Staff was super nice! Great breakfast and plenty of it.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Very comfortable and breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Christmas vacation in Branson"
Winter weather came early, but the staff did all they could to keep us informed and comfortable. We could walk to Panera Bread and to Lone Star Steakhouse when it was not safe for Florida ladies in a rental car to drive up the hill.
5 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2013
Susan Goff
"quiet but close location"
Front desk very helpful, but our second room card would never work. Had a little trouble with the room heat, but after we figured out that the fan needed to be left on so you wouldn't notice the heat kicking in, we were fine. Very clean, nice pool and hot tub. Mostly had it to ourselves. A worker at the front desk gave us directions that were spot on. Workers were helpful at breakfast. plenty of food
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Very off day..."
The good: the room and bathroom were immaculate and well maintained. Breakfast Friday was wonderful, good variety and weekday housekeeping did a great job.  The bad - the security light right outside our window and blackout shades that barely cover the window so light gets through, illuminating the room and water pressure that is quite low. The really bad - Saturday the hotel was PACKED so the buffet area was too and there was nowhere to sit. I asked the desk clerk if there was another place to sit, he said, "sorry, no. You can try to find a place in the lobby" (it was filled). The overflow conference room was booked. What made me mad was the clerk didn't even try, didn't try to go above and beyond to help, he just plastered a very fake patronizing expression on his face and went back to work. He said they are remodeling in the winter to expand, like that was a consolation.  We (including our young child) filled our plates, WAITED for the ONE very busy elevator, then walked to the end of the 4th floor to our room. Sunday was the same, minus for asking for help. Saturday's housekeeping, didn't. They only made the beds (NOT neatly) and replaced towels. The floor needed swept and the table where we had to eat breakfast had not been wiped up. Noise was an issue too as our neighbors hung out where the door connects the rooms and we could hear them word for word (plus they were loud). I don't know if I was having an off day or the hotel, but I don't plan to chance it again.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Nice place to stay."
We have been staying here for several years. The hotel has been kept up in like-new condition There are lots of places to stay in Branson, but as long as this motel stays up-to-date, we will continue to stay here. We especially like that we can get our show tickets ordered in the gift shop. And the concierege was very informed and helpful,
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
My husband and I were very satisfied with our stay. From the friendly evening gentleman at the desk to the ladies that prepared our nice breakfast. I must say I was impressed with the maid service. We stayed 4 nights in the hotel and the maid changed our towels and made our bed, straightened up and did a lovely job every morning. No complaints except the beds were a little hard for my taste but I'm use to a tempur pedic so to be fair they may have been fine for some. Very accomadating staff.
4 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Nice stay at a great location. Yellow route side street location is still close to everything on the strip, but without all the traffic and noise. Friendly staff and great breakfast buffet. Close to mini golf and local restaurants. We will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
TravelGal
"Clean, small pillows, breakfast area too smal"
The rooms were clean, The pillows were too small. The AC worked great. Staff was friendly. The gift shop had some really neat items you would not expect to find in a hotel gift shop. The two times we tried to eat breakfast there the room was full. Much too small for the size of the hotel and honestly, on weekends, the breakfast should run past 930.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
The only complaint we had was the room was a little small with a roll away in it. Plus the matteress was hard.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Nice rooms"
Nicer than most comfort inns. Not on the main 76 road which makes it accessible from side roads during busy periods. Staff was very friendly and rooms were very clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Close to shopping"
Room clean, convient, centerally located. Check in and out was good.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Comfort Inn"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was very helpful with information.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great family feeling"
Excellent...the staff were terrific, even when I got stuck in the elevator.Breakfasts were wonderful....
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the strip"
Easy to get in and out of. Inside pool a plus. Close to a nice miniature golf course and we could watch the fireworks quite well.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great clean place to stay in Branson!"
Would definitely stay here again. Hotel very clean, pool area very clean and open til midnight! Which is great-because most hotels close the pools by 10pm. Has a little game room for the kids. I am very particular and have left more hotels than I have stayed at. In fact, my husband won't even unload the car until I look at our hotel room. Great free breakfast too. I was very pleased with this hotel experience.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Gina
"You could probably do better"
While the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel itself needs a lot of updating. The room decor is old, there are not enough electrical outlets to charge phones, computers, etc. and the AC unit had a musty smell to it that never got any better with use. The breakfast area is so small that it was difficult to get to the food and impossible to find a place to sit. Both days we had to take a tray back to our room to eat. The food was ok, but nothing special. When trying to print our our boarding passes, the clerk at the front desk warned us that the printer was slow and to give it time. The equipment was probably a decade old and never did print out, so we ended up going to the nearby Radisson to print our passes. We did not use the pool. It looked nice, but I can't comment on it for sure. Branson has a lot of choices for hotel stays. You could do worse, but you could probably do better as well.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Steph
"staff was very helpful especially at check in"
one of the better experiences with hotels I have had
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Good Location"
Nice Motel with good location. We were there for a half marathon and the pool and spa really helped to work out our soar muscles!
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Cleanest hotel i've EVER seen"
I was so impressed with the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We travel regularly, and this is by far the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. It deserves every 5 star rating available. It was quiet, comfortable, and just a great hotel. My children loved the breakfast and couldn't wait to swim in the HUGE indoor pool and hot tub! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and we will stay at this hotel for all our of Branson visits from now on!
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
Lindsey
"Clean and comfortable"
This motel is in a great location, and with so many closed, I am glad we chose it. The room was clean and comfortable. However, after a long drive and ready to check in, we were told that normally we could check in by 3 but the room would not be ready until 5:30. I was very disappointed as we had to go to a show and another attraction without even freshening up. Should never happen. Reservations should mean a place to stay when you need it.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2013
Virginia
Very good all around experience. I would recommend staying here to everyone
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills

"Vacation"
08/24/15 Lamar O
Great Inn, excellent accommodations very clean and well kept rooms front office help was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was very good and the workers were very friendly and courteous. Highly recommend this Inn. Harold Ory
"Another great Meyers owned hotel"
08/17/15 Clay W
This hotel is owned by the Meyers family, another great hotel in Branson. Now quite as good as the one they own just off 76 but still a great hotel. We had to move here for our second night stay as the the first one was sold out. Jim did a great job getting us in here. he ammities were just as great asthe fisrt just and older building but well upkept.
"Great room & service"
08/17/15 EuroShanny Arkansas
Wonderful stay at this property. While it was PACKED, stayed in the jacuzzi suite & it was so quiet. This room was very hot because of its location & high ceilings & very hot days, but not uncomfortable in certain parts of the room. Jacuzzi tub was great. Room was very spacious. Hotel staff were friendly & accommodating. Would stay again.
"Decent Hotel"
08/11/15 Vanessa M
This hotel had a nice big pool and the deep end had sloped edges on the bottom which was nice. The staff was very nice and helpful when we asked about entertainment around the hotel. Close to the strip but not right on it so there was a lot less traffic in front.
"Our experience did not match the reviews that lead us to stay here."
07/29/15 Grandmo8 Kansas City, Missouri
We choose this hotel when the one we usually stay in was not available. I read the reviews here and felt confident that we would have a good stay even though the rates were about 40% higher. Well, as I said, our experience didn't match the reviews. I like to start with the positive: The staff were friendly, the food was good (we did have to wait for food to be brought out a couple of times) and there was a nice variety of breakfast choices. The pool, saltwater, is open till mid-night which is really nice, you can swim after a show! The location is convenient, just off the Yellow Route. The lobby was clean and bright and felt friendly. The not positive: We had to ask to have towels brought to the pool as the towel rack was empty even though the pool wasn't busy. The only way we got in the pool area was to have someone inside open the door for us. This went on with all guests entering the pool while we were there. When we got there and pulled the bedding back on one of the beds, the sheets were wrinkled (unmade) and there was hair in the bed. I went to the front desk and was given clean bedding so I could remake the bed. The second day, the toilet in the room above us overflowed and leaked into our bathroom from the ceiling all over our swimwear that we had laid out to dry. We were moved to a different room which we appreciated but the move caused us to miss going to dinner that night to celebrate my husband's birthday. (We were given soap and change to do our laundry) The new room had some flies in it, not regular flies but some strange flat flies. We killed them as we found them and quit counting when we hit a dozen in a short time. We couldn't figure out where they were coming from. The only place we could get cell phone service was to put our phone in the window of the room. That may not be their issue since it's so hilly in Branson. We have traveled enough to know that things can happen when you travel, especially during a busy season, but this was just one thing after another! I was really torn on giving a 2 or a 3 rating. Our experience certainly warranted a 2 but we did see some positives so I gave the benefit of the doubt and went with a 3. When we checked out, the manager was kind enough to offer some compensation for our troubles and invited us back to try them again.
"Good place to stay"
07/26/15 mjaarah
The staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean. Good location. We didn't use the service, however the gift shop will help you book for shows. I appreciated that Christian music was playing in the lobby/gift shop and each room has the Bible open to a prayer for visitors/travelers.
"Amazing Staycation with my husband! "
07/25/15 jmil223 Branson, Missouri
Branson isn't just for tourist to enjoy. My husband and I frequent this hotel when we need a chance to explore Branson. We are always impressed by the friendly staff and clean rooms! The breakfast is fantastic! The pool/hot tub area is very well maintained. Exceptional service from the staff. Excellent place to relax and enjoy this great town!
"Gold Standard"
07/25/15 AAAAwells Springfield, Illinois
We spent a week here while our daughter was attending a nearby summer camp. First of all the property is simply state of the art. From the pool to rooms to outside flowers, the place looks like a what you would see in a promo piece for how a hotel should look. They put out an amazing spread for breakfast every day. The rooms are extremely clean as is the lounge, pool area, patio, and breakfast area. Everywhere you look you saw a staff member cleaning or polishing something. The front desk staff go out of there way to make sure you have everything you need. They are really friendly and are great source of local knowledge. And the housekeeping staff are always asking if you need anything and always smile and greet you no matter how busy they are. The only negative things about it was at night when the place was full, the wifi would really bog down and get slow but I've found that in most hotels. And the wait for the elevator can be sometime in around check in or check out time. This is a great hotel if you are in the Branson area.
"One of the Best Comfort Inns ever"
07/22/15 fmartin1 San Antonio, Texas
Very friendly check-in. Walked in the room to an open Bible with a small prayer for us. Made our day!! KEEP IT UP MEYER FAMILY!! Great location to circumvent lots of Branson traffic. Hot tub worked well. Room very clean. Maids friendly. Will stay here on next Branson visit.
"Best place to stay in Branson"
07/15/15 Allinson H Alexander, Illinois
We have stayed at this Comfort Inn several times and have had a great experience every time. The room is very clean and the breakfast is great! The location is also perfect, just off the busy main road, but close to everything!