All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
400 Olive St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Nice hotel, good location and services"
only disappointing thing was the noise in the room, which was very loud due to a electrical room above (room 1510)
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Stephan
"Great hotel and close to convention."
Our experience with comfort and location was wonderful. I'd recommend this Sheraton to anyone of my friends, family or colleague's. The location as well as parking was very conviant.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"okay hitel. not all that."
Went on a mini family Getaway. Hotel Is EXPENSIVE And. The parking was uncalled for. That's why u pay so much for the hotel. Nobody should have to pay for parking.?
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Hotel is nice and centrally located. I could never get the thermostat adjusted so one of the rooms in the suite stayed frigid. Rooms are spacious and clean. Restaurant was quite pricey. Good overall experience but expensive.
MJ
Very clean, they were able to change my room from two doubles to a king. Food at hotel restaurant was good.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great family stay"
Check in was breeze. Daphne had me checked in with key cards for room and parking in under two minutes. I called down for some extra bedding and it was brought within 5 minutes. We reserved an executive suite and it was massive. No problems sleeping 2 adults, a 4 year old, 6 yr old, and 8 year old.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Sherry
"Good full service business hotel"
In Dallas for a convention and made full use of hotel facilities (parking, wi-fi, room service, restaurant, fitness center)
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
PJ
Everything was excellent!! Great hotel. The restaurant is old. They can improve the decoration of the restaurant.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
eugenia
Staff from inside to valets were very friendly and helpful. I will stay again
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
PATTY
"Just OK, nothing special."
We were upgraded to an Executive Suite, because the Junior Suite we reserved was not available. The Executive Suite is a standard hotel room with an added space with a "living Room" with a TV and a table and chairs for meetings, I suppose." NOT what we wanted at all. The room was very quiet, which we liked, but it was also very, very drab, pretty much like a brown crayon exploded. I would say it was just okay, nothing special. No mini fridge, no microwave, and a very small coffee pot with very limited fixings. The parking (over-priced) was included in our reservation, as was free wi-fi in the room. We weren't told how to access the free wi-fi, so we couldn't use it. Since we only stayed one night we didn't bother to figure it out. Overall, it's a nice hotel downstairs, but the rooms feel like they're outdated and smell somewhat musty. I might stay here again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Very much into the 'green' way of doing things. Overall great experience.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Mediocre Hotel"
Overpriced for this hotel. NOT a bad hotel - just priced around Omni or comparable and not its equal. It is also has VERY poor signage - hard to find your way around. Coke machines empty and gift shop closed at around 5:30 p.m.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Kerri
"Awesome hotel"
Great customer service. Parking included with hotel stay. Great view of the city. Nice room. Spacious bathroom. Three blocks away from park and museums. Everything within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
I cannot believe how horrible the rooms were for being a 4 star hotel, not to mention how rude the staff was just because I wasn't wearing d&g or Prada.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"I will stay again"
i booked my room in advance and parking was to be included in the room price. However my room key did not activate the parking gate like it was supposed to and I had to pay extra for parking. I tried to get refunded at the hotel but was informed I needed to call back on Monday when the manager was in. However my work schedule hadnt presented me with time to do so this week. Other than that the hotel service was excellent. When my room type wasn't available at check in I was given a free upgrade.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
N Blaine
"Not a great stay"
When we arrived in our room, we discovered it was a standard room and not a club room. THe front desk informed us they did not have the room we paid for, but would upgrade us to a suite. When we arrived in the suite, it had 2 queen bed - romantic weekend Lucy and Desi style. After ordering room service we settled in; we check on our order about 2 hours after we placed it and was assured it was on the way. At the 3 hours mark, we checked back and they said delivery was attenpted at 10:30pm; strange as we didnt place our order until 10:50PM. The hotel agreed to pay for breakfast, but was rude about everything that happened. We will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Sheraton ok."
The rooms were comfortable. I did not like that there was no shuttle service. The review said it was 0.25 miles from the convention center. It was not. And I was disappointed.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Morris
"NOISY, NOISY NOISY - ROOM NEXT TO SERVICE ELEVATOR"
STAFF SAID BOOKED FULL COULD NOT MOVE ME. I WAS HAVING HEART SURGERY NEXT DAY AND DID NOT SLEEP ALL NIGHT. HOTEL WAS GOING TO MAKE ADJUSTMENT ON RATE BUT COULD NOT DUE TO EXPEDIA BOOKING. THIS IS THE WORSE NIGHT SLEEP I HAVE HAD IN YEARS IN A HOTEL. WANT A REFUND.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Clean & comfortable"
Had a snow storm come thru the day before. Was there for 2 nights to attend the NCA Cheer championships at the Dallas Convention Center. A lot of confusion with checkouts & check-ins. But our room was ready when we arrived. Very busy, believe the combination of the storm, travel delays,etc made the situation hectic. By the next day, all was fine and the room was very comfortable & clean. Staff friendly & helpful. Fixed the bathroom plug-in quickly. Would recommend & stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
evelyn c.
"Fire alarm problems"
The fire alarm went off each night we were there. Terrible feeling and very upsetting.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Will stay again!
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
tammy
"PLACE WAS PERFECT FOR US"
HOTEL WAS GREAT 27TH FLOOR HAD A REALLY NICE LOUNGE WITH BREAKFAST, STARBUCKS COFFEE, SNACKS, BEVERAGES BATHROOMS, SOFAS, TWO BIG TV'S AND 3 COMPUTERS WITH PRINTERS. I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND UP FOR THE N.C.A. CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AND IT WAS REALLY NICE TO HAVE A PLACE ACROSS THE HALL TO GO WHEN THE GIRLS NEEDED THE ROOM TO GET READY. HOTELS.COM SAVED MY $21.00 PER DAY PARKING AND INCLUDED FREE & FAST WIFI. RESTAURANTS WERE NICE TOO VERY HAPPY AND WILL STAY HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
This hotel was very nice. We arrived well before check in time and they worked really hard to get us in our room. Everything about this hotel was great.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Unhappy; overpriced and bad service"
The restaurant had terrible service and prices were extremely out of line. There was a false fire alarm at 5:30 a.m. and being on the 21st floor walking down 20 flights of stairs, they did not announce it was a false alarm until 45 minutes.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Bridget
"Weekend in Dallas"
Very nice hotel and staff were friendly. Little bit busy with convention and finding parking, but nothing major. Lighting in the bathroom could use some work as it was very dark in the shower.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good Stay in Dallas"
The hotel overall was really nice. There was some sort of cheer-leading competition in Dallas that weekend so the staff was really busy accommodating several hundred kids and parents. I thought the staff did as good of a job as they could to assist all of their clients; not just the cheer-leading swarm. The bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet. The only detractor was the condition of the room. There seemed to be a bit of mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom and there was some minor damage to the ledge that runs across the window which covers the air conditioner. The location of the hotel is really close to DART. You can pick up any of the transit lines right across the street. Awesome! For the price, the hotel was a good deal.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Hotel bathroom was dirty, rooms are outdated"
In regards to hotel bathroom, rust around drains, dust balls in corners. Bed had black hair in it. Rooms are very outdated. Bathroom is small. All could have been overlooked had the room been clean. Ate at sports bar for dinner, good food. Staff was friendly.
JB
"Would not come back to this place!"
This stay was a bad experience: dirty bed sheets, cleaning crew didnt show up, poorly heated general areas and to make it worse false fire alarms on two nights with a very poor handling by the staff! Definitely not coming back!!
Andy
"Nice hotel but staff not very helpful"
the parking garage key card never worked to get in and out of the parking garage. They had a cheerleading convention going on the weekend we stayed and the fire alarm got pulled both Friday and Saturday night so we get half way down the stair well just to find out it was a false alarm and was pulled by someone playing around in the middle of the night. Staff didn't let us know any things or to concerned about our stay. Needless to say we didn't get very good sleep.
Couldn't check into hotel until 8:45 PM or later the day we arrived
"sheraton dallas experience"
Bought drinks from the bar. My drink had a bug in my cup, along with dust floating around in it.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issue at the bar. We invite you to return so that we can have the opportunity to make it up to you.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Austin
"Cheer trip"
excellent facility. Very crowded.Snowy weather limited getting it which strained on site dining but really not facility's fault.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Robert, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities and that you were able to take shelter from the weather at the hotel. We invite you to return for another comfortable experience in the future.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel downtown"
Need more food choices but overall a great stay. The maid cleaned the room but the same paper was left on the floor.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Sonya
"Nice stay, but over priced for conditions"
The hotel was awesome. Plently of things to do and the hotel puts you within walking distances of attactions. My only concern was that you can tell age and wear 'n tear are catching up to the hotel. Some of the bedsheets have some years on them meaning frayed ends. The bedskirts had stains and the room just looks like it needs an update. It was cozy and perfect for a weekend hotel, but nothing more than that. Maybe the hotel is scheduled for revovations, but overall decent stay. Staff was nice and plesant.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Jam packed for valentines day"
The line was ridiculous jam pack. Had to wait hours to check in. The room was clean and very nice.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the delay you experienced at check-in. We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your experience during your stay.
"Sheraton Dallas"
Reception desk terribly under staffed. Took more than an hour to get checked in, even in the SPG member line. There were over 75 people in line. Managers never came to help or explain even after we asked to speak to manager.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Francis, We apologize for the delay. We had several issues during your stay with the unexpected rush. We invite you to return in the future so that we can give you the speedy and convenient experience you deserve.
Francis
"it sucked.get better service at holiday inn"
I took my wife there for Valentimes ,walked in the room there was trash on the floor the Starbucks coffee cup lids hats stains from the old coffee with someone used the coffee pot was dirty. There was dust all over the furniture.my wife was not satisfied with overall situation of this room.for such a high class Hotel its standards for sure low in the rooms.the small refrigerator the door drags on the floor when you opened it.the a/c heater system was blowing both cold and hot at the same time .we cant get it to blow hot or cold by it self.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello juvencio, We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and we have shared your review with the housekeeping leadership who will be addressing this with the team. We invite you to return in the future so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with the service you deserve.
juvencio
"worse stay ever!!!"
Worse stay ever. Ruined my night and engagement proposal.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
this was a great hotel and they have beautiful rooms and staff.. We had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Dallas hotel
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
I booked two rooms during this visit. The hotel was everything I expected and at a great value. Based on this visit, I would book again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be a great value. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
"Less than stellar visit"
It was particularly busy as this was Valentine's Day weekend. However, the check-in took 2 hours to process. The bar manager was nice and kept my girlfriend entertained while I waited to check-in and even offered me a drink on the house. When i finally got to my room, the shower had hair in it from a previous guest. The room itself was in great condition, as was the hotel. I found out later that I was charged for self parking (which was correct) as well as valet parking (incorrect). The kicker of it was that it was all billed as one $50 transaction.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Chris, We apologize for the billing issue you encountered with parking. We hope that this issue was able to be resolved and we hope we will have the opportunity in the future to give you the stellar visit you deserve.
Christopher
"not the best experience"
The hotel was nice, I thought the room was clean execpt there was a dried booger on my lampshade which clearly had been flicked, I felt that the room was too pricey for such a mishap. Also when I got there the guy at guest check in swiped my debit card told me it was just to verify who I was, which charged me 50 additional dollars. Told me half was for parking. When I left the parking garage there was a gentleman who took an additional fee for parking. Which we had already paid for. Im very disappointed with the experience.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Jonesha, You should have been refunded for the $50 you mentioned in your review. We apologize for the confusion and hope that you will return so that we can give you the experience you deserve.
Jonesha
"Discouraging"
Room smelled like marijauna and staff were too busy to help with issues. Was very disappointed in my stay.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issues you experienced with you room. We assure you that we are never too busy to help our guests with their issues. We invite you to return to the hotel and give us another opportunity to give you the Sheraton quality experience you deserve.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"nice"
Room was nice and so was the staff. If I have to pay 21.00 to park, I shouldn't have to wait 45 minutes to exit the parking garage.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Jeffrey, We apologize for the delay you experienced with the parking garage gate. We invite you to return to the hotel in the future for another nice experience.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent stay"
Window was cracked or tint previously damaged I thought should have been fixed for the downtown view, and the a/c felt like it wasn't really blowing, other than that great service and hotel. Will be back again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issues you had with your room, however we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Rooms are very old and gross"
The rooms in the South Tower are extremely old. The doors, bathrooms and wallpaper appear to be original. For the price and location the bathrooms especially need to be gutted. The toilet was like one you would find in a sports stadium, it was so loud and just bizarre. The bedding also needs to be updated. I will not be staying at this hotel again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We're disappointed that you did not like your room accommodations. We encourage you to reconsider staying with us in the future so that we can give you the experience you deserve. We suggest you request another tower if the South Tower did not meet your needs.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"You get more Than you pay for"
Really long line at checkin but we just checked in later. Big room. New finishes. Great views. Quiet. Nice room service.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we apologize for the long line at check-in. We hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable experience in the future.
"Very nice"
I loved my stay at Sheraton downtown Dallas!! The staff was great and very clean. Great location and convenient to things around downtown Dallas.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Phil, We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with our team and the hotel. We invite you to return for another great stay in the future. Sincerely, Ted LePak Brand Reputation Manager Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Phil
"Great experience!"
We stay at Sheraton hotel to celebrate Valentine's day. Is was a great experience, nice staff, great people.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your Valentine's Day experience. We invite you to return to the hotel in the future for another great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dallas at its finest."
Staying on the 25th floor was awesome. Great hotel bar with good food. Friendly staff. No complaints.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Kyle, We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future for another great stay.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015