All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
400 Olive St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"recommend"
They were very accommodating, allowing us to check in early after we had an extremely long drive
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Jonathan
"it was ok, wouldnt stay again."
I somehow got charged twice, for a one night stay. There was only one vending machine on the 26 floor which just had snacks, no drinks. If I wanted a drink I had to go into the bar. The chill room for guests wouldn't take our card for some reason. The room itself was amazing.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"room 987"
Our family stayed in the executive suite. Plenty of room for 2 adults 4 kids using the 2 queens and pull out sofa. Only disappointment was no refrigerator. Huge space with two rooms and a bath 2 tvs. Beautiful city view.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
lisa
"Disappointing"
For the price, we expected better. The bathroom was TINY - 2 people could not fit in it at the same time. There was a large mirror outside the bathroom, but no outlets near by, so that mirror was useless. We could not get the TV or the room phone to work. We didn't get cell phone service unless you stood by the window.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Nice hotel needs to be prepared for heavy traffic"
We were there for a banquet. Nice hotel. Unfortunately, there was a cheerleading competition that weekend and it didn't seem as if the hotel was prepared for the number of guests. Check-in took almost 30 minutes as only 2 people were working the front desk. At one point they attempted to get help from concierge and the employee said he was helping someone else. I later heard him boasting to another employee about how he "evaded" this situation and felt this was totally inappropriate. If you are there to help the guests it shouldn't matter n which capacity this is handled.
Dena
"Great staff!"
Room was great! Enjoyed the blackout curtains and shower had great water pressure. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Kristina
"clean and excellent condition"
Absolutely Gorgeous and loved our stay best adult night!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
anthony
"Charming boutique hotel w lots of history"
Lovely lobby and fun decor...older hotel so our room didn't have any view making it seem claustrophobic. No bathtubs in any of the rooms but nice showers. Great location with convenient self-parking. Odor mentioned by others put us off initially and some other issues with our accommodations caused us to relocate to another hotel, but the staff were so kind and helpful here I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Rate was also very good for the location, etc.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Sheraton Dallas - a great choice"
My stay at the Sheraton Dallas was wonderful. room was spacious and comfortable. no refrigerator, I missed that. but other than that, it was lovely. I like this hotel because: spacious room, good coffee in the room (Starbucks), plenty of hangers, two restaurants in hotel, one a lively sports bar and the other a more quiet restaurant, both great, friendly, helpful staff and this hotel is a short walk to the Dallas Museum of Art, a fabulous museum. Also, the hotel allowed me to check in early which I appreciated very much. I didn't see stores nearby, so I don't know how far one would have to go to find shopping. But I like this hotel and will definitely stay here when I return in a few months, I highly recommend it.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great stay in downtown Dallas area"
Had the family with me and stayed in an Executive Suite. Two rooms (bedroom and living area) with plenty of space for five. Great room. Great service. Great weekend.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Nice place
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Courtney
"ACM awards weekend"
Loved it. 30 min from at&t stadium. When arrived my room was not ready but they made up for it by giving me access to the club lounge. Walking distance to main street. Elevator in the parking garage was kind of frustrating. Needs a tune up. Other than that, it was a wonderful experience.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Arnulfo
"Never again"
Rooms are way to small, place had a smell to it and not very friendly!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Beaux & Deb"
Our check in stay and service was all good. Nothing very special about the Hotel or Seevice can be said.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
anthony
"Just Average"
We used all of the amenities at the hotel, and while convenient, there was nothing special. The morning buffet was good, not great, the sports bar was decent but nothing special. Meeting rooms were the usual- too cold with uncomfortable chairs. The room was a little dated but spacious and seemed clean enough except for the hair in my bed. The shower pressure was not strong enough to rinse the shampoo out. The valet took 30 minutes to get the car, but was friendly enough and apologetic about it.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jaime
"Fine Hotel in Downtown Dallas"
The staff were polite, helpful and considerate. The rooms were ok and very clean. I was there from Wednesday to Saturday, however, and on Thursday, hundreds of teenagers from all over the country arrived to take part in an national advertising competition. I wish the hotel had either mentioned that to me when I booked my room or had put the children on floors to themselves because they were loud, inconsiderate, ran down the hall, slammed doors, partied in the hall, etc., etc., and that made for two terrible nights' sleep. Also, the food in the hotel is not good, eat out!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice and accommodating. Great location"
Only problem was that there were several conferences going on and made exiting and entering the hotel busy. Staff did everything to make it easy
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Emile
"Nice hotel, good location and services"
only disappointing thing was the noise in the room, which was very loud due to a electrical room above (room 1510)
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Stephan
"Great hotel and close to convention."
Our experience with comfort and location was wonderful. I'd recommend this Sheraton to anyone of my friends, family or colleague's. The location as well as parking was very conviant.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"okay hitel. not all that."
Went on a mini family Getaway. Hotel Is EXPENSIVE And. The parking was uncalled for. That's why u pay so much for the hotel. Nobody should have to pay for parking.?
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Hotel is nice and centrally located. I could never get the thermostat adjusted so one of the rooms in the suite stayed frigid. Rooms are spacious and clean. Restaurant was quite pricey. Good overall experience but expensive.
MJ
Very clean, they were able to change my room from two doubles to a king. Food at hotel restaurant was good.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great family stay"
Check in was breeze. Daphne had me checked in with key cards for room and parking in under two minutes. I called down for some extra bedding and it was brought within 5 minutes. We reserved an executive suite and it was massive. No problems sleeping 2 adults, a 4 year old, 6 yr old, and 8 year old.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Sherry
"Good full service business hotel"
In Dallas for a convention and made full use of hotel facilities (parking, wi-fi, room service, restaurant, fitness center)
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
PJ
Everything was excellent!! Great hotel. The restaurant is old. They can improve the decoration of the restaurant.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
eugenia
Staff from inside to valets were very friendly and helpful. I will stay again
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
PATTY
"Just OK, nothing special."
We were upgraded to an Executive Suite, because the Junior Suite we reserved was not available. The Executive Suite is a standard hotel room with an added space with a "living Room" with a TV and a table and chairs for meetings, I suppose." NOT what we wanted at all. The room was very quiet, which we liked, but it was also very, very drab, pretty much like a brown crayon exploded. I would say it was just okay, nothing special. No mini fridge, no microwave, and a very small coffee pot with very limited fixings. The parking (over-priced) was included in our reservation, as was free wi-fi in the room. We weren't told how to access the free wi-fi, so we couldn't use it. Since we only stayed one night we didn't bother to figure it out. Overall, it's a nice hotel downstairs, but the rooms feel like they're outdated and smell somewhat musty. I might stay here again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Very much into the 'green' way of doing things. Overall great experience.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Mediocre Hotel"
Overpriced for this hotel. NOT a bad hotel - just priced around Omni or comparable and not its equal. It is also has VERY poor signage - hard to find your way around. Coke machines empty and gift shop closed at around 5:30 p.m.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Kerri
"Awesome hotel"
Great customer service. Parking included with hotel stay. Great view of the city. Nice room. Spacious bathroom. Three blocks away from park and museums. Everything within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
I cannot believe how horrible the rooms were for being a 4 star hotel, not to mention how rude the staff was just because I wasn't wearing d&g or Prada.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"I will stay again"
i booked my room in advance and parking was to be included in the room price. However my room key did not activate the parking gate like it was supposed to and I had to pay extra for parking. I tried to get refunded at the hotel but was informed I needed to call back on Monday when the manager was in. However my work schedule hadnt presented me with time to do so this week. Other than that the hotel service was excellent. When my room type wasn't available at check in I was given a free upgrade.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
N Blaine
"Not a great stay"
When we arrived in our room, we discovered it was a standard room and not a club room. THe front desk informed us they did not have the room we paid for, but would upgrade us to a suite. When we arrived in the suite, it had 2 queen bed - romantic weekend Lucy and Desi style. After ordering room service we settled in; we check on our order about 2 hours after we placed it and was assured it was on the way. At the 3 hours mark, we checked back and they said delivery was attenpted at 10:30pm; strange as we didnt place our order until 10:50PM. The hotel agreed to pay for breakfast, but was rude about everything that happened. We will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Sheraton ok."
The rooms were comfortable. I did not like that there was no shuttle service. The review said it was 0.25 miles from the convention center. It was not. And I was disappointed.
Morris
"NOISY, NOISY NOISY - ROOM NEXT TO SERVICE ELEVATOR"
STAFF SAID BOOKED FULL COULD NOT MOVE ME. I WAS HAVING HEART SURGERY NEXT DAY AND DID NOT SLEEP ALL NIGHT. HOTEL WAS GOING TO MAKE ADJUSTMENT ON RATE BUT COULD NOT DUE TO EXPEDIA BOOKING. THIS IS THE WORSE NIGHT SLEEP I HAVE HAD IN YEARS IN A HOTEL. WANT A REFUND.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Clean & comfortable"
Had a snow storm come thru the day before. Was there for 2 nights to attend the NCA Cheer championships at the Dallas Convention Center. A lot of confusion with checkouts & check-ins. But our room was ready when we arrived. Very busy, believe the combination of the storm, travel delays,etc made the situation hectic. By the next day, all was fine and the room was very comfortable & clean. Staff friendly & helpful. Fixed the bathroom plug-in quickly. Would recommend & stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
evelyn c.
"Fire alarm problems"
The fire alarm went off each night we were there. Terrible feeling and very upsetting.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Will stay again!
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
tammy
"PLACE WAS PERFECT FOR US"
HOTEL WAS GREAT 27TH FLOOR HAD A REALLY NICE LOUNGE WITH BREAKFAST, STARBUCKS COFFEE, SNACKS, BEVERAGES BATHROOMS, SOFAS, TWO BIG TV'S AND 3 COMPUTERS WITH PRINTERS. I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND UP FOR THE N.C.A. CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AND IT WAS REALLY NICE TO HAVE A PLACE ACROSS THE HALL TO GO WHEN THE GIRLS NEEDED THE ROOM TO GET READY. HOTELS.COM SAVED MY $21.00 PER DAY PARKING AND INCLUDED FREE & FAST WIFI. RESTAURANTS WERE NICE TOO VERY HAPPY AND WILL STAY HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
This hotel was very nice. We arrived well before check in time and they worked really hard to get us in our room. Everything about this hotel was great.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Unhappy; overpriced and bad service"
The restaurant had terrible service and prices were extremely out of line. There was a false fire alarm at 5:30 a.m. and being on the 21st floor walking down 20 flights of stairs, they did not announce it was a false alarm until 45 minutes.
Bridget
"Weekend in Dallas"
Very nice hotel and staff were friendly. Little bit busy with convention and finding parking, but nothing major. Lighting in the bathroom could use some work as it was very dark in the shower.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good Stay in Dallas"
The hotel overall was really nice. There was some sort of cheer-leading competition in Dallas that weekend so the staff was really busy accommodating several hundred kids and parents. I thought the staff did as good of a job as they could to assist all of their clients; not just the cheer-leading swarm. The bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet. The only detractor was the condition of the room. There seemed to be a bit of mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom and there was some minor damage to the ledge that runs across the window which covers the air conditioner. The location of the hotel is really close to DART. You can pick up any of the transit lines right across the street. Awesome! For the price, the hotel was a good deal.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Hotel bathroom was dirty, rooms are outdated"
In regards to hotel bathroom, rust around drains, dust balls in corners. Bed had black hair in it. Rooms are very outdated. Bathroom is small. All could have been overlooked had the room been clean. Ate at sports bar for dinner, good food. Staff was friendly.
JB
"Would not come back to this place!"
This stay was a bad experience: dirty bed sheets, cleaning crew didnt show up, poorly heated general areas and to make it worse false fire alarms on two nights with a very poor handling by the staff! Definitely not coming back!!
Andy
"Nice hotel but staff not very helpful"
the parking garage key card never worked to get in and out of the parking garage. They had a cheerleading convention going on the weekend we stayed and the fire alarm got pulled both Friday and Saturday night so we get half way down the stair well just to find out it was a false alarm and was pulled by someone playing around in the middle of the night. Staff didn't let us know any things or to concerned about our stay. Needless to say we didn't get very good sleep.
Couldn't check into hotel until 8:45 PM or later the day we arrived
"sheraton dallas experience"
Bought drinks from the bar. My drink had a bug in my cup, along with dust floating around in it.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issue at the bar. We invite you to return so that we can have the opportunity to make it up to you.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Austin
"Cheer trip"
excellent facility. Very crowded.Snowy weather limited getting it which strained on site dining but really not facility's fault.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Robert, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities and that you were able to take shelter from the weather at the hotel. We invite you to return for another comfortable experience in the future.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel downtown"
Need more food choices but overall a great stay. The maid cleaned the room but the same paper was left on the floor.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015