All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
400 Olive St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

This hotel was very nice. We arrived well before check in time and they worked really hard to get us in our room. Everything about this hotel was great.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Unhappy; overpriced and bad service"
The restaurant had terrible service and prices were extremely out of line. There was a false fire alarm at 5:30 a.m. and being on the 21st floor walking down 20 flights of stairs, they did not announce it was a false alarm until 45 minutes.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Bridget
"Weekend in Dallas"
Very nice hotel and staff were friendly. Little bit busy with convention and finding parking, but nothing major. Lighting in the bathroom could use some work as it was very dark in the shower.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good Stay in Dallas"
The hotel overall was really nice. There was some sort of cheer-leading competition in Dallas that weekend so the staff was really busy accommodating several hundred kids and parents. I thought the staff did as good of a job as they could to assist all of their clients; not just the cheer-leading swarm. The bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet. The only detractor was the condition of the room. There seemed to be a bit of mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom and there was some minor damage to the ledge that runs across the window which covers the air conditioner. The location of the hotel is really close to DART. You can pick up any of the transit lines right across the street. Awesome! For the price, the hotel was a good deal.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Hotel bathroom was dirty, rooms are outdated"
In regards to hotel bathroom, rust around drains, dust balls in corners. Bed had black hair in it. Rooms are very outdated. Bathroom is small. All could have been overlooked had the room been clean. Ate at sports bar for dinner, good food. Staff was friendly.
JB
"Would not come back to this place!"
This stay was a bad experience: dirty bed sheets, cleaning crew didnt show up, poorly heated general areas and to make it worse false fire alarms on two nights with a very poor handling by the staff! Definitely not coming back!!
Andy
"Nice hotel but staff not very helpful"
the parking garage key card never worked to get in and out of the parking garage. They had a cheerleading convention going on the weekend we stayed and the fire alarm got pulled both Friday and Saturday night so we get half way down the stair well just to find out it was a false alarm and was pulled by someone playing around in the middle of the night. Staff didn't let us know any things or to concerned about our stay. Needless to say we didn't get very good sleep.
Couldn't check into hotel until 8:45 PM or later the day we arrived
"sheraton dallas experience"
Bought drinks from the bar. My drink had a bug in my cup, along with dust floating around in it.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issue at the bar. We invite you to return so that we can have the opportunity to make it up to you.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Austin
"Cheer trip"
excellent facility. Very crowded.Snowy weather limited getting it which strained on site dining but really not facility's fault.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Robert, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities and that you were able to take shelter from the weather at the hotel. We invite you to return for another comfortable experience in the future.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel downtown"
Need more food choices but overall a great stay. The maid cleaned the room but the same paper was left on the floor.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Sonya
"Nice stay, but over priced for conditions"
The hotel was awesome. Plently of things to do and the hotel puts you within walking distances of attactions. My only concern was that you can tell age and wear 'n tear are catching up to the hotel. Some of the bedsheets have some years on them meaning frayed ends. The bedskirts had stains and the room just looks like it needs an update. It was cozy and perfect for a weekend hotel, but nothing more than that. Maybe the hotel is scheduled for revovations, but overall decent stay. Staff was nice and plesant.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Jam packed for valentines day"
The line was ridiculous jam pack. Had to wait hours to check in. The room was clean and very nice.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the delay you experienced at check-in. We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your experience during your stay.
"Sheraton Dallas"
Reception desk terribly under staffed. Took more than an hour to get checked in, even in the SPG member line. There were over 75 people in line. Managers never came to help or explain even after we asked to speak to manager.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Francis, We apologize for the delay. We had several issues during your stay with the unexpected rush. We invite you to return in the future so that we can give you the speedy and convenient experience you deserve.
Francis
"it sucked.get better service at holiday inn"
I took my wife there for Valentimes ,walked in the room there was trash on the floor the Starbucks coffee cup lids hats stains from the old coffee with someone used the coffee pot was dirty. There was dust all over the furniture.my wife was not satisfied with overall situation of this room.for such a high class Hotel its standards for sure low in the rooms.the small refrigerator the door drags on the floor when you opened it.the a/c heater system was blowing both cold and hot at the same time .we cant get it to blow hot or cold by it self.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello juvencio, We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and we have shared your review with the housekeeping leadership who will be addressing this with the team. We invite you to return in the future so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with the service you deserve.
juvencio
"worse stay ever!!!"
Worse stay ever. Ruined my night and engagement proposal.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
this was a great hotel and they have beautiful rooms and staff.. We had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Dallas hotel
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
I booked two rooms during this visit. The hotel was everything I expected and at a great value. Based on this visit, I would book again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be a great value. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
"Less than stellar visit"
It was particularly busy as this was Valentine's Day weekend. However, the check-in took 2 hours to process. The bar manager was nice and kept my girlfriend entertained while I waited to check-in and even offered me a drink on the house. When i finally got to my room, the shower had hair in it from a previous guest. The room itself was in great condition, as was the hotel. I found out later that I was charged for self parking (which was correct) as well as valet parking (incorrect). The kicker of it was that it was all billed as one $50 transaction.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Chris, We apologize for the billing issue you encountered with parking. We hope that this issue was able to be resolved and we hope we will have the opportunity in the future to give you the stellar visit you deserve.
Christopher
"not the best experience"
The hotel was nice, I thought the room was clean execpt there was a dried booger on my lampshade which clearly had been flicked, I felt that the room was too pricey for such a mishap. Also when I got there the guy at guest check in swiped my debit card told me it was just to verify who I was, which charged me 50 additional dollars. Told me half was for parking. When I left the parking garage there was a gentleman who took an additional fee for parking. Which we had already paid for. Im very disappointed with the experience.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Jonesha, You should have been refunded for the $50 you mentioned in your review. We apologize for the confusion and hope that you will return so that we can give you the experience you deserve.
Jonesha
"Discouraging"
Room smelled like marijauna and staff were too busy to help with issues. Was very disappointed in my stay.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issues you experienced with you room. We assure you that we are never too busy to help our guests with their issues. We invite you to return to the hotel and give us another opportunity to give you the Sheraton quality experience you deserve.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"nice"
Room was nice and so was the staff. If I have to pay 21.00 to park, I shouldn't have to wait 45 minutes to exit the parking garage.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Jeffrey, We apologize for the delay you experienced with the parking garage gate. We invite you to return to the hotel in the future for another nice experience.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent stay"
Window was cracked or tint previously damaged I thought should have been fixed for the downtown view, and the a/c felt like it wasn't really blowing, other than that great service and hotel. Will be back again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issues you had with your room, however we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Rooms are very old and gross"
The rooms in the South Tower are extremely old. The doors, bathrooms and wallpaper appear to be original. For the price and location the bathrooms especially need to be gutted. The toilet was like one you would find in a sports stadium, it was so loud and just bizarre. The bedding also needs to be updated. I will not be staying at this hotel again.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We're disappointed that you did not like your room accommodations. We encourage you to reconsider staying with us in the future so that we can give you the experience you deserve. We suggest you request another tower if the South Tower did not meet your needs.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"You get more Than you pay for"
Really long line at checkin but we just checked in later. Big room. New finishes. Great views. Quiet. Nice room service.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we apologize for the long line at check-in. We hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable experience in the future.
"Very nice"
I loved my stay at Sheraton downtown Dallas!! The staff was great and very clean. Great location and convenient to things around downtown Dallas.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Phil, We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with our team and the hotel. We invite you to return for another great stay in the future. Sincerely, Ted LePak Brand Reputation Manager Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Phil
"Great experience!"
We stay at Sheraton hotel to celebrate Valentine's day. Is was a great experience, nice staff, great people.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your Valentine's Day experience. We invite you to return to the hotel in the future for another great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dallas at its finest."
Staying on the 25th floor was awesome. Great hotel bar with good food. Friendly staff. No complaints.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Kyle, We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future for another great stay.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
kyle
"Downtown Dallas!"
we were here on business and we found the hotel to be pleasant and well situated for our needs. The restaurant and staff was pleasant and took good care of us. The bellhops didn't offer to bring our bags to the room, I thought that to be odd since every Sheraton I've ever stayed at has offered excellent Bellhop service. The Valets, however, were very attentive. The electric didn't work on one side of our room, but we just adapted with an extension cord. We like having a microwave, so that was missed, but we were very happy to have a refrigerator. Overall it was a pleasant experience and we will be back!
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad your experience was a friendly and enjoyable one and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Dallas in the future.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Perfect for conference, but not cheap !"
The Sheraton had a great atmosphere for conference attendees or romantic couple getaway in Dallas. Even if you live in Dallas book a room for the weekend and head out to the arts district farmers market, great foods ranging from very cheap to $$$$$. I will warn you this is not the place for families. There is no breakfast, parking is not free and neither is wifi. What! I know I had to bring my kids with me to the conference and have a babysitter stay with them. Fridges and microwaves are an additional charge -if they have one . Bring a bottle warmer if you babes that like Thier milk warm . The environment outside is great for the kids . The rail passes through.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We invite you to return for another great stay in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Jennifer Waleska
"bang for your buck!"
The junior suite was HUGE!! Perfect for a girl weekend. Two queen beds and a huge couch. Great view and great service!
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review. We invite you to return to the hotel the next time that you journey to Dallas for another great experience.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Catherine
"nice hotel"
walking distance to the event we attended. nice
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We invite you to return to the hotel the next time you journey to Dallas for another great stay.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Sheraton Dallas"
I believe the photos of the rooms need to be updated. When I booked the hotel I thought I was getting a suit come to find out it was a regular king room. The hotel was very nice to upgrade me for an additional charge. Over all the suite and stay was great!
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We apologize for the issues you experienced booking your stay, however we are pleased to know we were able to accommodate your request and that your stay was an enjoyable one. We invite you to return to the hotel the next time you journey to Dallas.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
ALMA
"No water pressure in shower"
Overall nice hotel but the water pressure in the shower almost drips out. And the hot water was not plentiful.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issue you experienced with your shower. We invite you to return so that you can enjoy a warmer and more comfortable experience with us.
2 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Probably great for conferences"
The beds were extremely comfortable, and the hotel was light, airy, and nicely furnished. The staff were helpful and gracious. We were *not* there for a conference, however, and as a "vacation" spot, this lacked amenities like 24 hour room service, that would have really made the stay great.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Holly
"Good choice"
Good choice for college football championship weekend. Price was right and it was close enough via taxi to other interesting areas.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Louis
Friendly Staff, and Hotel experience. Great group of ppl working there during lights all night. I will def be back.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Terrible service and multiple problems with stay"
I booked this hotel for New Year's Eve and had multiple problems. First, valet and self parking was full. When I asked valet if I could park briefly to check in, I was told yes. When I parked a different valet employee began yelling at me that I was not allowed to park there. I explained the situation and he was still yelling, and said I could go check in, but my girlfriend had to wait in the car. When I got back and pulled around to the parking garage around the corner, there was no parking. I drove around for 45 minutes, and finally just made a spot in a striped no parking area. I called and informed the hotel and they said that is fine. That night our floor reeked of marijuana, and around 2:30 a.m. two men were outside our room screaming. I called security and they said they had other reports. The next day when checking out I told them of our problems, and the front desk just said "Ok, I'm sorry". Then when they tried to charge me $25 for parking i refused and told them I would not pay that for finding my own parking. She said that was a valet issue and the manager would not be in for another hour. So I paid and decided to leave. While leaving the machine tried to charge me an additional $21 and I had to call someone to come down and let us out. HORRIBLE! Oh and on top of that, the hotel bar closed at 11 p.m. on NYE night?
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We sincerely apologize for your experience. However, we encourage you to revisit the Sheraton Dallas in the future so that we can have the opportunity to give you a better experience.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
C
"Good for price"
It was fairly priced but the room did not seem to be as clean as I would like it to be. I felt that the bathroom was either old or dirty, spots in the tub.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
We apologize for the issues you encountered with the bathroom. We invite you to return in the future for a clean and comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Saundra
"I'd rather not."
If it wasn't for the people who had joined me on my trip, my stay at Sheraton would have been horrible. I was told my room came with a microwave and fridge, we got neither. I payed for access to the club lounge, my hotel key didn't work for it and I had to have it replaced three times. I also had guests with me in the club lounge who were simply sitting on the couches watching t.v. with me and were asked to leave because they weren't staying at the hotel. Way to go Sheraton. That will be the last time I stay at the Sheraton in Dallas, TX.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Jesus, Our microwaves and refrigerators are not standard features in our rooms. They cost $20 per item for the duration of your stay. We apologize for the issues you experienced with your club access key, and we encourage you to reconsider stay with us in the future. We hope you will give the hotel another chance, so that we can give you a great experience.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Jesus
"Sheraton Dallas Review"
1 night stay for NYE. The hotel was fully booked but check in/out was quick and well managed. Rooms are up to date, spacious and always clean. This is my go to hotel in Dallas.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We invite you to stay with us for another enjoyable experience in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Nicholas
"Family trip for a wedding"
We booked two rooms for one night. Rooms were ready when we checked in (a little early at that). Very clean facility, nice staff members!
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know you had a great stay and we invite you to return the next time you trave l to the area.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"happy"
great hotel!
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
andrew
"not a happy camper"
Got charged for Internet and parking even though states on hotels.com fee parking and free Internet. Also the walk from the parking garage to room way too far
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Stacey, Hotels.com does not state that there is free parking or free internet at the Sheraton Dallas. It does say that there is free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas, which there is.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Stacey
"Stayed for Lights All Night"
This is the second year I have stayed at the Sheraton Downtown for Lights All Night and it was just as great as it was last year.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Hotel was sold out for NYE and completely packed but check-in still took less than 5 mins. Rooms are spacious and the hotel is very nice!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ruined night for young adults"
Checking into this hotel we had booked a club level room which included appetizers, snacks, breakfast, and reduced priced honor bar drinks. We had the reservation printed out which clearly stated club level on it. It said CLUB ROOM. The hotel told us our room was not on club level and we received no breakfast with it or anything else. Since we were all between 18-21 we just accepted what they said and went to our room. It really made our weekend with our friends cost us a lot more and we were mad because we feel they took advantage of us because of our age. We are legal adults but they just treated us like we were kids. I myself am a Bio major at a prestigious university on full scholarship! Yep, that's right 100% paid for. I will remember this hotel when I am making my own living. My mother ended up calling the hotel the day after our stay, she received a credit of the difference from the club level to a regular room. HOTELS.COM has my mother as a Gold member and they credited her back her free night she had redeemed. Even though we were compensated for our loss we still had to pay for food and were embarrassed. And I am sure we would have received nothing from the Hotel had my mother not been involved. Once someone ruins your night it is ruined, time with others is more important than money. I was looking forward to this night with my friends for months, we had all been at our Colleges out of state and had not seen each other.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hello Stephanie, We apologize for the issues you experienced at check in and the mix up with your room and club access. We understand your frustration and we encourage you to give the Sheraton Dallas another chance in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
stephanie
"Recommend"
Great , no problems at all
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we invite you to return for another great experience.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
rey
"Great stay."
great venue located in a prime location in downtown Dallas.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014