All hotels in Paris, France

Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Lovely hotel in great location"
Hotel Le Littre is a lovely hotel with good breakfasts, outstanding service, and an excellent location. Everyone on staff was gracious and friendly, and very helpful. Close to bus lines and the metro, and a 20-30 minute walk to many major attractions, the hotel is perfectly located for tourists. The upscale neighborhood itself has numerous boutiques to explore and a shopping mall. The only defect was the small twin beds in the room.
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Georgia
"Great hotel!"
This was our second visit to This hotel. Service is very friendly and accomodating. Special Thanks to Isabel who had a broad smile, trying always to help us.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
anita
"Great Clean Comfortable French Hotel"
Hotel is centrally located in Paris in walking distance to many attraction. The staff provided information about the nearest French Catholic church so I could attend mass on Sunday.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Harold
"Friendly and compréhensive staff"
First Time an Hotel lets me check in early and check out late at no cost with no problem at all.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Cozy & Convenient"
We traveled as a family of five. We requested two rooms and were provided a suite that had one entrance, but separate rooms. In fact three rooms and two baths. It was very reasonable and comfortable. Entire Paris is so convenient by subway, but being by Montparnasse was great since the train station had an N train that was quicker than the RER to the Palace of Versailles. I would stay at Hotel Le Littre again.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Family of 5
"Excellent hotel, beautiful accommodations."
Hotel Le Littré is a jewel near everything I enjoy in Paris. Personnel are helpful and facilities are in excellent conditions. I travelled with my mother and daughter and the room I was provided was perfect in terms of space and comfortability.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Luisa
"Quiet hotel 2 km from the action"
It is a little farther from the part of Paris that we wanted to see, but we got pretty adept at taking the Metro. I think I would stay closer to the river next time. Make sure to get the option with breakfast included--otherwise it's 20E per person. Very quiet, very professional staff. I wish they had a rooftop gathering spot--their website shows a view of the Eiffel tower, I thought there might be a view--but no. We were not made aware of the amenities, so I never learned what else the hotel had to offer, like room-service, etc.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Perfect for us"
To be fair, we only used the hotel to sleep. We weren't at the hotel much & we didn't use any of the amenities like the breakfast buffet. We did a lot of sight seeing. With that said, the room was small but clean. Every night when we returned our room was cleaned which was all I asked for. The hotel's located between 2 different metro stops which was easy to use. We had metro passes & was able to see all the sights & got around really easily. I'm really happy with my stay. But if you're looking for a room with a view or a larger spacious room then this hotel might not be for you.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
LD
"comfortable stay in Paris"
For a Paris hotel the room size was extremely large and comfortable. The only small complaint was that there was no clock in the room. The staff were so very helpful and were great about making plans for side trips and full of helpful information. Will stay ther again!
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Mary Kay
Conveniently located near the metro. The hotel had been remodeled since our last stay in 2007 and was very clean and most appealing. The rooms we had were very roomy and decorated nicely. The breakfasts was wonderful and the wait staff very helpful. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great location and friendly staff"
Great location with lots within walking distance, comfortable room large size for Paris, friendly and helpful staff. Laurent in particular at nights was wonderful. Staff arranged dinner reservation and transport to airport perfectly. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Not a 4 star experience!"
We had two BIG problems at this hotel which all but spoiled our four night stay. First, upon entering our room at arrival, we were overwhelmed by a most unpleasant odor. We pointed this out to the Bellman who called reception on our behalf. Through him we were told that the odor would be dissipating shortly.We opened the windows, deactivated the ventilation which seemed to be the source of the smell and things got better. The only problem was that this happened EVERYDAY while we were there! Finally, the fourth and final day of our stay, they moved us to an unaffected room. But no other effort was made to offset this discomfort. The second problem we encountered was noise during normal sleeping hours,i.e., 11:00 at night. It seemed that the hotel's laundry service picked up and delivered around that time and we were treated to the sound of rolling carts,elevator noise and voices. Our complaints were met with apologies but no other efforts to assuage our disappointment and discomfort. We will not stay there next time in Paris!
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Donald
Great hotel. loved the room and service. Breakfast was great and fresh and all items were wonderful. Internet was horrible. Dropped signal and could not download files. Could not email sometimes.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
James Cannon
"Great location immaculate housekeeping"
Very pleasant experience. Fashionable comfortable room - plenty of outlets for your electronics - rare for European hotels. Staff most helpful in every way. Metro routes & RER trains allow you to get everywhere with minimum transfer - great location.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Sabine
"Amazing Staff"
Our luggage ever came from the airport but they were so helpful calling and waiting forever on hold and trying to get results. They were also super helpful on recommendations and came running out when they heard us talking about the louvre to tell us to take the 95 bus directly there vs taking a taxi. You will be well take. Care of here.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
madeline
"Very good hotel"
Arrived at 5:30am into Paris. Checkin time is 2pm, but staff accommodated us by allowing us to checkin early. Very friendly staff and nice room for a family of four. Hotel is very close to good restaurants and no more than 30 minutes walk to all major attractions.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ranga
"Perfect"
Location was perfect. People behind the desk were extremely cordial and helpful . Room was large by European standards and the price was reasonable. You're around the corner from the hop on hop off bus . The breakfast was sufficient . While I'm sure you can spend more you couldn't do much better. We would certainly stay there again if the opportunity arises.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Rick and Fran
"Convenient to the Metro!"
Great location for using the Metro to visit all of Paris! Our room was comfortable, the staff very helpful. We enjoyed the daily breakfast, but it was the same each day. We would have like more variety.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Mel
"Most accommodating staff"
Sylvia was a true professional! Check in was a breeze. She gave lots of brochures about the area. Her English was perfect! The room has all toiletries you could need...Q-tips, shower cap, etc. Mini bar, A/C, quality linens...white terry robes for each of us. Great location near Luxembourg Gardens, shops and restaurants. Check out and wake-up call went smoothly.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Christine
"Lovely boutique hotel"
Perfectly Parisienne...perfect location for 6th Arr. Very clean and comfortable. Staff highly professional and accommodating.
Other trip May 15, 2014
lover of Paris
Our stay for seven nights was very comfortable. Located on a quiet street and short walking distance for transportation to city sites. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful with directions and recommendations. Breakfast room was convenient and cozy bar area to relax. We enjoyed this hotel experience in Paris.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Ellie
"A small boutique hotel"
A comfortable, very clean hotel on a quiet street in the Montparnasse area. Hotel has an understated class. It is accessible to major attractions by Metro or walking. Staff very responsive. I would definitely come back
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Martin
"OK, but did not meet expectations"
I had reviewed the hotel website before booking on Expedia. From that, I was expecting a warmer friendly atmosphere, "Le Littre Way of Life". Staff were hit or miss, some more helpful and hospitable than others. There were several upcharges in the waiting. Website says free wifi in rooms. When I got to my room, the book detailing services said the wifi rate was 20 euros/day. I told the man at reception that I thought wifi was included with my room and after several minutes of reviewing documents, he finally provided me an access code.. On my last day, I had an early flight and requested an espresso to go (street cafes were not open yet). Young lady from breakfast buffet was accommodating and said it was free. But then at front desk check out, the two young men started a lengthy discussion in French -- made a phone call-- and then several minutes later, I was told to pay 4 euros for the espresso. In my expectations of hospitality, the young lady made a choice that was hospitable to my situation -- I couldn't readily get to an open cafe, but she could help me have a more pleasant morning trip to the airport. It felt like the front desk just saw another chance to make some profit. I received a product, so I'm not saying paying for it is unreasonable. However, reversing her decision, making me wait when I am trying to get out the door to the airport, and going for two times the street price... now my last impression is the hotel is cheap and a bit greedy
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Not a 4 star bed experience."
We were planning a week long experience in Paris and wanted to stay at 4 star hotel. Le Littre was supposed to meet the criteria. The staff were top notch. The location is excellent for exploring all parts of the city. The furnishings are very tired and clearly not a 4 star experience. We paid to get a larger room but that didn't bring upgraded furnishings. Just the same stuff in a bigger room. Worst of all, the bed (actually beds) were incredibly uncomfortable and nearly ruined our whole vacation. After long days of walking we really needed a good nights rest - you won't get it in these beds.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great Hotel, Prime Location"
Perfect location to get the true vibe of Paris. Was only a 2 minute walk from the metro. Hop on/Hop off bus tour stop only a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Did not need to use taxis. Did all of Paris using metro. Very easy, even with 2 kids (ages 7 and 10). Great area of Montparnasse. Not overloaded with tourists. Lots of cafes and places to eat. Nothing beats eating a freshly made crepe after a day of sightseeing! Did not use the breakfast at the hotel, instead took advantage of the local small bakeries for fresh breads and pastries. Even though it the area isn't overloaded with tourist, still very tourist friendly. Language was not a major issue. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Sharad
Comfortable Hotel, Staff is very helpful and friendly, close to the metro easy to navigate to all landmarks.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Glo
"A very solid and nice hotel in Paris"
I don't really have any major negatives with this hotel. We enjoyed our stay and compared to other hotels in Paris, this was a very nice hotel. The one negative is that the internet was not very good here, luckily I had purchased a local SIM card 4G so we were able to use my phone as a hot spot for light internet usage, after all we are on vacation.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Victor
Unpretentious but very Classy in the small ways that count. Extremely helpful multilingual front desk, they go all out for you. Bus directions printed right off the internet. They will print out your boarding cards for you. They know everything. There are little discount cards available in the computer niche for many interesting places to visit in Paris. Have a wonderful time!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Shaz
The staff is incrediable. They were very friendly and helpful with assiting you with any requests you have any time of the day or night too. The hotel has a great location to bus/trains/metro. I would definetly stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Sufficient but expensive"
Rooms are VERY large by european standards, particularly the bathrooms. If you're traveling with kids or a child with a portacrib, these rooms will be ideal. That said, rooms are somewhat outdated and tired. Location is short walking distance to restaurants, grocery and public transportation, but immediate location along rue de littre feels a bit like a back alley. Nice to have the space, but overall a fairly expensive hotel for what you get.
4 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Doug
"Great Time in Paris"
Hotel Le Littre was an important, positive component of our most recent trip to Paris. The staff was friendly, helpful, and fluent in several languages. Communicating in our native English was no problem at all. We've tried larger, more expensive hotels and found Hotel Le Littre to be more relaxed and a better value for our money. The neighborhood was perfect for us; close to cafes, services, and transportation. We will definitely return.
8 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
lovetotravel
"Great location with air conditioning!"
Small boutique hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was good. Convenient location (could see the Eiffel Tower out our window which was fun at night when it was all lit up).
6 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
CindyT
The hotel staff is top notrch. Easy to get around,. Lots of restaurants near by. Our rooms were very large (family of 4) beautiful bathroom.We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Shelly
"Hotel Le Littre, Paris, France."
Too expensive for small size of room. WiFi in room was slow and with limited signal. Bed had urine odor. Staff was very helpful and friendly, especially compared with many other locals.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Excellent hotel!"
I stayed 3 days with my friend. Very friendly and helpful staff. I love it! I'll stay here next time.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Hirally
"Convenient location"
Hotel seemed somewhat under staffed. Very quiet and rooms are comfortable and generously sized.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2013
"Perfect Hotel & Location"
This was the second time I stayed at the Hotel and service is great, room is clean, breakfast good would definitely recommend it. Located within steps is the bus& metro and the regional train is a short walk.
5 night trip Apr 20, 2013
CP
"Nice little gem of a hotel"
We had an unexpected overnight in Paris so arrived with no luggage or toiletry. Two gentlemen at the front desk provided us toothbrushes and toothpaste. They were also helpful and gracious on other matters. Our 2 rooms were both very nicely appointed. The bathroom in the standard room was very spacious by Paris standards and well appointed. The breakfast buffet was very nice with wonderful scrambled eggs! We weren't able to explore the neighborhood but there were some nice shops and restaurants which we walked by.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
SKimP2012
"Very comfortable hotel"
We enjoyed the proximity to little markets and bistros. We found that public transportation was very nearby and easy to navigate. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure. Our room had no view to speak of, but there was a television with some English channels and we only used our room to shower and sleep. Though I was not feeling well one day and relaxed there all afternoon even taking a long hot bath and I found the room to be a relaxing haven from the city. The breakfast was subpar and we only ate there one day. Better to go to a nearby bistro as it is cheaper and MUCH more tasty.
5 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Anne

"Terrible Customer Service… Disappointing"
Service was dreadful, the staff incompetent. I travel frequently to Paris both on business and pleasure and have stayed at various other properties. Booked this last minute due to the high ratings. What a disappointment and disaster. Would NEVER stay here again. Too expensive for the rundown suite (higher rate that the standard rooms) and lack of customer service. At best this deserves a 3 star.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
vesna
"Hotel near everything"
Out standing time in Paris , hotel staff went above and beyond for us. Great area for walking around local cafes were great and servers were wonderful. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
shawn
"Best hotel near Montmartre"
The Hotel Littre is excellent all around. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel itself has been recently remodelled and all of the appliances are top notch. I can't think of a better place to stay in Paris. Blvd Montmartre and the rue de Rennes are both very close by, so it is also excellently located.
"Quiet location"
Comfortable hotel, well placed for public transport. Staff friendly and helpful.
Denys
"Hotel Le Littre - modern comfort"
Classy but friendly hotel with easy access to Montparnesse and metros. Staff were excellent
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Laurence
"Good solid hotel, area ok. Too expensive though."
The hotel is in an ok location but not the absolute best if you want to be near the old part of Saint Germain. Its about 1.2 km walk to Luxemborg gardens and the main boulevard. Not too long unless you are fed up of walking which my feet were after a couple of days of sightseeing. The hotel staff spoke really good english. They were extremely helpful and polite when ordering taxis's etc. The restaurant is only for breakfast which was ok, not amazing, not poor, just ok. The rooms were just about big enough but beds were comfy, bathrooms were nice with good flow in the showers and nice and hot. Over all a good hotel. Too expensive for what i got but probably due to the Sial trade show. I would expect to pay half the amount if it was a quieter period. The one major gripe for me was the wifi was very poor. It was either very slow or failed to work at all with a couple of our iPhones/ipads. This needs sorting out if wifi is at the top of your list. Not much you can do about the location apart rom stay elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Very nice Hotel"
The hotel is in a quiet road, but very near metro stations, a rail station and numerous cafes and restaurants and also local shops. It has free use of computers, if you can work out how to use the French keyboard! Our bed was made every day, even Sunday. The bathroom has a good shower over a bath and also a bidet. The staff were friendly and helpful. We did not use the hotel restaurant, and did not have breakfast there, as it is rather pricey, when there are many local options.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Gail
"Comfortable and in excellent area"
We were extremely happy with The Littre Hotel. Our room was very quiet and the bed comfortable. We only had breakfast once on our stay but found it very nice. A very big thank you to Impri at the front desk who certainly was such a great help to us whilst on our first stay in Paris, he is a credit to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good hotel conveniently located."
The hotel is situated in a quiet street, just off the rue de Rennes. It is a 10 minute walk to St Germain which has some great cafés and restaurants. It is less than 3 minutes walk from Montparnasse-Bienvenue metro station, which has excellent connections all over Paris. The 95 bus leaves from the end of the road, which passes most of the important sites, so everything is on your doorstep, really convenient and practical as a base. We were travelling as a young family of four and trying to find rooms in Paris which cater for families is difficult in general. So we were pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. My children slept on a double sofa bed in our room, which also had a view onto the Eiffel Tower. Overall cleanliness and helpfulness of the staff was excellent. Drawbacks were the internet connection was awful, although the staff told me that the provider was being changed. The breakfast is over priced at 20 euros per adult, but we are out and about in Paris. For those with very young children there is no on site restaurant, but plenty of places to choose from nearby. Overall though I was pleased with our stay, it is an excellent, convenient hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Simon
"Good hotel with a less than friendly staff"
This hotel is listed as 4 stars as averaged by guests. I think this is a stretch unless you are usually satisfied by poor amenities and accommodations. The rooms are clean and fairly comfortable. I reserve 4 stars for above average amenities and a staff which goes out of it's way to make you feel at home. Neither are the case here. I think an entire staff who practically refuses to smile is just a shame. We asked for restaurant suggestions 3 times and they kept trying to send us to the same cafe. Fine, we are used to being self sufficient and letting the local on-line restaurant reviews do the talking except this hotels wifi was so slow it barely worked. If you don't care about a friendly staff or wifi, then it's not bad.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel and located in a great area"
Le Littré was ideally located in terms of restaurants, shopping and access to the metro stop (Duroc) which was a direct line to Roland Garros. As well, the staff at the hotel were friendly and accommodating. A great breakfast with lots of choices. The room was clean and set up with a double bed and pull out sofa certainly large enough for three women travellers. It had a large bathroom and lots of cupboard space. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you to everyone at Le Littré.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014