All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
5229 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX, 75254, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

• Value
    Good internet service
    Great room
We booked three rooms for our stay. First of all, it take awhile to have the rooms ready. Also, we requested all the rooms to be in the same floor because of our kids, but after waiting so long, we have to stay in two separate floors. If I could cancel it, I would do it.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Shahriyar
"My Opinion"
Excellent hotel,, the staff was very friendly to me,, courteous and professional. i did enjoy the breakfast,, although I didn't eat the pancakes,,, the english muffin was very good
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
very good hotel for the price paid. Staff was awesome.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
nishant
"Quick stay"
The attendant I checked in with kept going into unbusiness related conversation with her peer during my check in and kept putting off my check in by having conversation w her peer. The 6th floor smelled strongly like marijuana. It was really disappointing because that clearly had gone on for a while because I could smell it before exiting the elevator.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Jeremy
"A little getaway"
Excellent all around. Room was large, clean, and quiet. Could of used a view but I wasn't there to look out the window too much. ;-)
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
dgb
"Ms"
I really enjoyed the hotel, my only complaint was the elevator had a really bad smell.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"2015 Road Trip"
Very clean and staff was very courteous.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Consistently clean and comfortable
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Awesome service!!!!"
My wife and I decided to take the kids out for the weekend before school started. We visited the zoo and the aquarium in Dallas. The Hyatt Place by the Galaria in Dallas is where we decided to stay. It was an excellent hotel. Lots of restaurant and shopping near by, very clean rooms, complementary HOT breakfast with everything cooked fresh and very nice staff. The breakfast consisted of everything from scrambled eggs and sausage links to pancakes and pastries to cereal and fresh fruit and even breakfast sandwiches. I over heard someone at the breakfast buffet saing that they did not eat pork and they where immediately offered turkey ham or bacon as a substitute. That is awesome customer service. We will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will be staying here again the next time we are in the area.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Truby
"Hotel near Addison, Dallas Tollway, and 635."
Great hotel staff, quiet nights, AC worked tricky though, but cooled the room great once we got the hang of it! Room was not entirely clean when we first got it, there was used dental floss on the sofa-that was gross. Clean towels daily & comfy beds (I stayed for 5 days), & we liked the layout of the room. I did not care for the housekeeping etiquette at times, though. During the mornings around 8am, the housekeeping staff would talk really loudly, almost yelling, and arguing on 2 occasions. It was very unprofessional of them. Other than that, it was a comfortable stay. (Stayed there on business, and had a child with me).
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
NR-
"Exciting"
I enjoyed it everyone were friendly
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Chad Wick
"Friendly staff"
The only real complaint is I could smell smoke coming in the bathroom from people smoking outside I was told
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Friend Getaway! !!!!!"
The hotel was nice and the Stagg were as well. I enjoyed my stay. No complaints....
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Mrsha
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. We didn't know that it was right next store to the American Girl store...so of course my daughter had to go and see that!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Christina
"I would not recommend this hotel...."
My wife and I stay at Hyatt Place hotels on a regular basis, but this was the first and last time we will choose the Dallas North by the Galleria location. Our room was clean, but in poor condition. The fixtures were missing from the sink in the "bar area" and there was no microwave or security safe available in the room. We found the mattress to be old, worn, uncomfortable and would no longer qualify as "premium bedding" as advertised. The Internet connection was extremely slow, so streaming videos (Netflix, You Tube, etc.) was out of the question. There were a limited selection of items included with the complimentary breakfast and what was available we found to be of poor quality and under stocked. There was no television in the "gym", nor were there sanitary wipes or towels provided. The ice machine on our floor was out of service the three days we were there. The hotel backed up to multiple apartments and the back parking lot allowed access to a constant flow of foot traffic and bicycles due to there being no fencing.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Mini-Vacation"
I really enjoyed my last mini-vacation before school started!! My hotel stay was great!!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Ok"
Ax was broken then the only room that was left was smaller so paid for larger room but got smaller room
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
April
Great stay. Riom was comfy, staff was friendly and the location was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Douglas
"would stay here again"
A great stay for us, big double beds and a sleeper where my kids slept. The only knock, I think, is that the elevators were real rickety, they need service elevators (staff and their carts were constantly using the two available elevators), and the pool needs some refurb work. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Aaron
"Hapless Hyatt."
Air conditioning couldn't keep up with temperature out side. Had to wait an hour to be assigned a room. Had to leave one day earlier than expected so I checked out at 3 PM and they insisted on charging me for the extra day.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great Hotel for a last minute booking"
Overall I and my family had a great experience. It was not too busy and we got checked in very quickly. The only thing I didn't like was that there was not any carts available from check in to check out to bring all of our luggage to and from the room. The wifi was a easy sign on process and worked pretty good. Other than that the staff was very friendly with great customer service. The room was clean. I could have passed on the breakfast. It's like eating hospital food. But hey it's free so don't expect any top notch continental breakfast. I would definitely choose this hotel again and recommend it to my friends and family!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Business Only
"pleasant stay for young family"
We had requested a high floor number room and at first they tried to put us on the 3rd level. I stated we had paid for a high floor and they immediately tried to get a room ready for us and within 15 minutes we were in our room which I appreciated. Online I had requested a crib in the room but they didn't show that in our reservation but they got one up quickly after we made it to our room. It was a pack n'play rather than a crib which I liked because it took up very little space and was easy to move around. The rooms weren't fancy, but they appeared clean. The a/c worked. There weren't a lot of towels in the room and the hotel has a note that they are trying to go green/not wash the towels as often. The pool doesn't have a deep end but it was clean and I really appreciated the towels they have poolside so you don't need to bring your own down. Breakfast was a typical 'free hot breakfast.' My kids loved the sausage and eggs. I appreciated the fresh fruit and bagels. There are a couple of high chairs for little ones, though they were hard to find but once you know where they are they come in handy. This is located near a toll road that goes straight to downtown. If you don't want to take the tolls you will just have to go a little more out of your way but it is do-able.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
A.B.
"Passing through Dallas"
Nice location, hotel was clean and staff was friendly and helpful... Would stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Close to shopping and food"
Right behind the Lasik Vision Institute which was perfect for us since we were getting lasik and needed somewhere close to stay the night. We found great restaurants right down the road and sa plenty of places to shop at including the Galleria.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
thalia
quiet, clean convenient to Galleria and Del Frisco's. Breakfast was better than most.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Great friendly staff clean hotel I would stay there again
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"GOOD HOTEL TO STAY"
I would def recommand Everyone was so nice and hotel was very clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Tae
Standard room met my needs for a business traveler, hallways and elevator a bit dated needs updating, lobby was very nice.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Excellent!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great room/lousy environment"
I was disappointed with my stay. Though the room was just fine, the hotel was overrun with kids who were not well behaved. The staff did little to control noise, and on two mornings teenage boys came to breakfast without shirts and shoes. I'm not certain if this is a health code violation or not, but the casual and at times inappropriate/offensive environment was unpleasant and distasteful. Granted, I was there on business during the summer months, and the kids were obviously part of a sports tournament, but neither the parents nor hotel staff had any control over the rowdy bunch. I'm no prude, and I certainly want kids having a fun time, but my experience was beyond acceptable.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Wayne
"Great area"
The staff was friendly & the room was clean & comfortable. I will tell others to stay at the hotel. I really liked the area, close to great shopping & restuartants
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Clean, nice, comfortable stay"
Clean, nice, comfortable. Our family had a king room with fold out sofa for the kids and everything was very comfortable and roomy for a family of 4. The only area I saw for improvement was that they seemed understaffed. There wasn't an extra blanket in the room for the fold out sofa and when I asked for one, I was told I would need to come get it or it would be a long while. We also sat at the "coffee bar" for breakfast, planning to order a specialty coffee drink, but there was never a person operating it while we sat there.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Not bad, not great."
Stayed at this hotel on a weekend trip with my wife. Overall, the room wasn't to bad. Room was clean, furnished nicely. Only gripe is the shower. Decent amount of scum on tiles. The hotel sits on the border of two different classes of neighborhoods, so it can be a little iffy at night. Overall, satisfied with my stay.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Summer getaway"
It was a beautiful hotel with great service
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great hotel, awesome price!"
My family and I vacation in Dallas, so this hotel was great for us to stay! The room service was great, the hotel staff was helpful and friendly! The breakfast was good, first morning I ate a healthy Spinach and Mushroom bagel, next that morning the kids enjoyed eggs, sausage and pancakes! They also enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed relaxing poolside as well! This is a great hotel to stay, find one near you when trying to decided!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Angelia
"Very close to Galleria"
This hotel was very clean! The room was huge and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and it had variety. We will be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Monica
"passing by"
We stayed just a couple of nights and as always, it is a very good option when traveling with kids. Rooms are ver spacious and the hotel has everything you need if you are passing by,
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
alejandro
Great and very good customer service, love it :-)
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Karina
"Meh"
Hotel depends more on Febreze than it should. Needed remodeling quite a while ago. Surprisingly "iffy" feel to the immediate neighborhood.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Very please with our stay!"
Nice weekend getaway!!
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Kelli
Great service, room, and rate. The only thing I did not like was how the bottom of the shower had small tile pieces which made it look dirty due to the grout. I had to place a towel down first. Other than that, it was a great place to stay!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Good time, nice room, the pool tiles around the edge could benefit from a nice scrubbing... They have a black film over them... There was a woman at the front desk that had very poor dental hygiene. Speaking to her without being rude and looking away was difficult... Someone dealing with people on a daily basis should make hygiene a priority.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Comfort with a view"
Everything was perfect. From the pictures on the site to the hostess at the front desk. And as a bonus our window was facing right at the Addison firework display.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Experience was great. Great location, very clean and nice rooms and also liked the shuttle being able to take us to places nearby.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Very nice hotel, good location."
The hotel was very accommodating and the staff was very helpful. The rooms are pretty spacious and the interior looked fresh. The only downside was slow elevators and the pool had some insects floating around in it. I guess I'm used to an indoor pool. Other than that, the lobby had food service available 24/7 and parking was very easy and close to the door. A really nice hotel and staff was more than helpful and always friendly. A great stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"A very pleasant experience!"
Very courteous hotel personnel! They helped us with every request we had, and were always pleasant to deal with, or just to speak with. This is the first time that I have stayed at a Hyatt Place, and now it will become my preferred brand.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Free Breakfast, Wondeful Staff & Comfortable Beds!"
I originally picked this hotel because of the location. After staying there, I now know that it offered much more than a great location. The complimentary breakfast offered a wide selection of cold and warm items, several types of juices, coffee and desserts. The room was large and very clean. The comfortable pillows and bed made waking up almost difficult...so comfy! The staff, in particular Andrea and Myra were so helpful, kind and they definitely aim to please! Andrea even helped me get a last minute rental car! I will certainly stay here again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Cynthia
"Dallas trip for vacation"
Room was clean and comfortable have already recommended this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Troy
solid hotel. Breakfast well done. Room comfortable.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
The hotel was very nice for the price per night! Staff was very nice as well! GREAT continental breakfast! The room we stayed in had 2 full size beds and a sitting area with a couch and bar sink! Def will stay here again
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015