All hotels in Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States of America
330 E Main St, Hendersonville, TN, 37075, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
"BEST HOTEL EVER HYATT PLACE!"
My stay was awesome!! I now have a favorite hotel
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
stephanie
Nice comfortable place. Good amenities. Non smoking.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Love Hyatt Place, coffee needs help"
We love the room layout. This is our new favorite hotel chain. Breakfast was good, but the coffee had grounds in it on both days of our stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Sherri
"Excellent for stopover or business trip"
Best of the three hotels on this trip. Everything was like new -- but we were told it was an older building. We especially liked the layout of the room -- very convenient. The small closet probably would not have been good for a prolonged stay, but for a business trip or passing through, it was fine. An extra treat was nearby Krispy Kreme donuts and Starbucks! We passed up the complimentary breakfast for the world's best donuts and coffee.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Demaris
"Very nice hotel"
Very friendly staff and a great family hotel. Pet fee was a little pricey but was worth the stay
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel close to family"
The reason I chose this hotel was it's close proximity to family. I found the staff to be pleasant and accommodating and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jill
"Very nice stay"
Very nice accomodations; staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean. We liked the way the room was divided, and the breakfast helpful to get on the road easily without stopping somewhere for breakfast. We will come back.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful stay. Everyone is so friendly!
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Becky
If you are looking for a first class place to stay with a great staff this is the place.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kenny G
"Just what I needed"
Great time, great size room and drive to downtown wasn't bad we had to drive to Vandy the whole weekend
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hyatt fan"
The only place to stay when visiting H'ville. I'm starting to book Hyatt's more and more, because I know I'm going to be in a nice clean room with great hospitality.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Clean it or replace it."
The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean except for the shower. There werestainson the wall that may not come out, but it was a serious turn off. They should replace the tiles if they can't get them clean.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"A place away from home"
Very nice place to stay that is very clean, wonderful breakfast and great staff that is truely refreshing. Always stay at this hotel everytime we come to Nashville.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Everything as expected"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel provided 2 cribs for our babies to sleep in as requested. The environment was peaceful and quiet.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Most friendly staff ever!"
The night we checked in, the staff person was very friendly. She then came out from behind the counter to show us where everything was in the lobby and breakfast area. Thanksgiving morning is probably not the best day to have to work. You would not know that by any employee we met. Front counter staff, breakfast suppliers, room cleaners,all were cheerful and helpful. In all my years of traveling ,I have never met a staff like this one! This includes staffs at The Four Seasons Hotel. I will be back.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jimmy
"Thumbs up in Hendersonville TN"
Was traveling long distance so I stopped to get a good nights sleep. I have had bad luck with other hotels in Nashville so chose this area as it looked like a nice place to be. I like this particular brand of hotel and use them a lot. I almost always get a nice room and this one was exactly that. You get lots of room and always good beds and baths and that's what its all about for me. This type of hotel is more like a small apartment. I definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
emma
"Outstanding hotel outside of Nashville"
Very pleasant and helpful staff! Great comfortable accommodations! Beautiful lobby and dining area! Numerous dining options in the area too.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Kathleen
"Excellent!"
Breakfast was delicious and freshly made. Wish the concierge was a little nicer when we arrived. But overall everyone was friendly!
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
Gabriela
Great overall experience. Large rooms, almost mini suites. Should have used some of the room to make a bigger closet and larger bedside tables.
D
"Nice hotel, within driving distance to downtown."
Our stay was comfortable and plan to return. The staff was very friendly and was willing to assist when needed.
Aaron
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Very nice to have breakfast included.
Jean
"Comfortable, Quiet, and Clean"
Very nice place to stay. Breakfast got a bit boring after the third day but it was satisfying. I wouldn't order their food again as it was too pricey. Overall, they took care of us and I would recommend this place to someone else.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
B
"For our mother"
We put our 87 year old mother here as she came for a family wedding and it was close to where we were staying. We were staying with relatives and they didn't have any more room. Everything was great. She said the breakfast was "very nice" and her room was quite comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Patten
"The very best"
A super great hotel the staff was very friendly and best of all unlike some hotels they don't bother or worry you.I met a couple of friends in town that I hadn't seen in awhile so we went to the room to hang out. Some places are like are they staying the night not them not a word A+ place to stay.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Kenneth
"Will stay at another Hyatt Place"
This was a very nice hotel. Fairly new and modern. The staff was very friendly and the amenities more than adequate. Our only complaint is that there were ladybugs, both alive and dead, in our room. Some it was cleaned during our stay, we were surprised that the ladybugs remained.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Stay and great price!"
The actual room was true to the photos on the website. The hotel staff members were efficient and friendly. The lobby and hotel room were quite attractive, stylish and welcoming. The check-in/front desk area also has a small coffee shop with Starbucks and pastries. The small business area has computers and free Wi-fi. I also appreciate the fact that the hotel room's temperature was perfect. I have no complaints and would come back again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Worth the price!"
Very clean rooms! Hotel staff was very nice and friendly. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Awesome"
The stay was remarkable, the counter help was very polite and just made us feel welcomed as soon as we walked thru the doors. the rooms were very clean and most importantly very quiet. the breakfast buffet had many items to choose from and everything was so good. we plan on making Nashville a yearly trip and we will make sure to try book this hotel again. Highly recommended! I give it a 9 out of 10
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jeffrey
Had a GREAT stay at this hotel! The rooms are beautiful and had such a comfortable atmosphere! Next time we come back we will definitely be staying here again. The staff was amazing as well so sweet and professional!
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Great location, great breakfast, very clean, big room !
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great Stay! Great Hotel!"
We always enjoy our stay at this Hyatt. It is clean, quiet and the service is excellent. We thought the staff went out of their way when we needed a little screwdriver to put batteries in a toy. They found a screwdriver and even helped us to put the batteries in. Now that is service!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
--Kathy
"Moldy shower"
Everything was fine except there was mold in the shower. Did not like that at all!!! Someone needs to inspect these kinds of things.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Scotty
The hotel had everything you needed. A café, bar, workout room, business center, but small enough to make you feel at home.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Road Trip"
Very nice, clean and comfortable. I will visit again. thanks for the nice visit.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Arlinda
"Quiet and a little out of the way"
Had a great time in Nashville.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Great hotel! Friendly staff! Clean!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Everything about hotel was perfect"
Staff was friendly Breakfast good Clean room Good bed
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Roger
Great hotel but not really convenient to downtown Nashville. Otherwise outstanding.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Great stay! The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the best we have had at a hotel! It was awesome! We would recommend it to anyone. We will definately stay at Hyatt Place again.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Beautiful town, huge rooms with amenities, and nice complimentary breakfast.
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
pgz
"Very comply clean felt like home"
Can't think of anything wrong with the place at all!!!!! I highly recommend it!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
ann
"First time stay at Hyatt Place"
This was my first stay at a Hyatt Place and I will definitely look for this brand again. Free breakfast was good. Fitness center was well equipped. I didn't try it, but was good to know that you can order food or drinks at the bar 24 hrs a day. Nice for late arrival situations.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
betty
Short stay but was excellent! Gave a 4 on service only because there is no room service. They have food 24/7 (wonderful) but you have to go downstairs and carry your tray up yourself. Was not a big deal, but after a long travel day... ;-)
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and the breakfast buffet was very good.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Al Warren
"Attractive hotel--great amenities--good location"
Hotel staff--at whatever time--were helpful and attentive to guests. The hotel was spotless. It was closer to restaurants,, churches, shopping. The amenities were very convenient, too. We appreciated the beverage/snack bar area.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Did the trick, for a quick overnight stay.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Ann
"Excellent stay!"
I've stayed in nice hotels but this one was far most the best hotel ! It was elegant, clean, workers are friendly. Glad I stayed here and will stay in Hyatt for now on :)
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Steph
"Excellent First Impression of Hyatt Place Chain"
I booked a room within an hour prior to checking in. The room was very spacious. Everything was clean and tidy. Room had a small kitchen in the corner with a sink and small fridge. Good amount of space around a desk if you are on business and need work space. Large TV and long couch/sofa with small table also would make this a good family vacation hotel. Sink area sits outside of the bathroom, which may be useful for guests with more than one person (sink doesn't get tied up if someone is using the bathroom). Only con is bathroom itself feels like the size of a closet.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Kamel
"Nice place to stay"
I found this hotel to be very pleasant overall. It was wonderful that they had food available 24/7 as I arrived late and didn't want to go back out. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but it was clean with nice linens.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014