All hotels in Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States of America
330 E Main St, Hendersonville, TN, 37075, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Clean
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
"Nashville, TN"
Nice hotel in a quiet setting with easy access to highways and shopping and restaurants
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Web
Hotel staff very friendly. Bed super comfy. Nice size rooms. Great location from downtown just a 20 min drive. Johnny and June Cash buried across road. Most of all great am breakfast included.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Kim & Nick
"All right, not great."
Not a fan of the room layout. To have the bathroom light on to wash your hands it bathes the bed in bright light. Breakfast buffet was OK. The Seattle's Best coffee was good. Would have been great if hot. Asked the staff to put out fresh and the other pots were lukewarm also.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
j. Perry
"hyattnashville"
Room was not cleaned well or restocked on two occasions.
7 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great value"
Very accommodating. Easy access to & from Nashville - not as much from 65S
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Antonio
"Beautiful comfortable place to stay!"
I liked everything about this hotel. I loved the layout of the room. It was so clean and comfortable. The lobby was beautiful and the hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly. The price was very reasonable for such a beautiful, comfortable hotel. I highly recommend this hotel. You won't be disappointed.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Janet
"Overall good"
Cold oatmeal other than that good. Love the big TV and comfy bed.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Wonderful experience, excellent service"
The staff at the front desk was very friendly, helpful, and nice to work with. The room was clean and comfortable, although the bathroom was quite small. Overall, it was a very nice visit.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Good experience, except that Expedia didn't have the room booked for me when I arrived. I spent a half hour on the phone at the front desk trying to straighten things out. Nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Our room looked just as in the pictures. The hotel is located just far enough back from the roadway to be quite visible but also quiet. Don't have a negative thing to say about our stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Joan
"Excellent Hotel"
This is the best hotel in Hendersonville Tn. and like the ole saying you get what you pay for. This is a first class hotel great staff and rooms and it's pet friendly. You may pay more it than others but try them and you will see the difference I did.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Travel vacations"
Im not happy because they not respect my reservation . You ofer sameting they got me difrent
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Ricardo
The hotel was neat and clean, breakfast was great. No complaints.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Pet fees"
When I searched for a hotel that was pet friendly, the Hyatt came up. What wasn't included in the information about the room and cost was the fact that there is a $75.00 non-findable pet charge. This would have probably had an affect on our decision to stay there, it should be mentioned when looking for pet friendly hotels.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"This motel was wonderful"
Great, room was big and very comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff was very nice. Helped us with anything we needed.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Rindy
"Valentine weekend"
Everything for the most part was good. My only issues were things like a musty, mildew smell in the room. Also the bed was horrible to sleep on. Could not get comfortable on it. My husband was not happy that there wasn't any bacon for breakfast. That pretty much sums it up. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kimberly
"Vday getaway"
There was a ladybug infestation
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"very nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The front desk staff was extremely nice and accommodating. I would stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
jennifer
"Family funeral"
Amenities were great, front office staff were amazing! Made the sad reason for the stay a little more bearable.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Excellent place to stay. Friendly staff, very clean and comfortable rooms. Wish they had affordable weekly rates!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Excellent attention to detail"
One of the cleanest, most accommodating hotels I've ever stayed in. Excellent attention to detail; well-situated to nearby restaurants.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good stay"
We stayed for a short trip for my daughter's gymnastic meet. The hotel was clean and very pretty on the inside. Our room did not disappoint. It was clean and large enough for all four of us to move around comfortably. The bathroom was small with a stand up shower and toilet. The breakfast was good with a home like feel. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
The hotel was very nice, good condition
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Convenient location to Hendersonville town. Lots of places to eat around
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Femalein40s
"Hyatt North"
I have stayed here before but this time was different. First they couldn't find my room so I was thinking ok no room but I have been charged. Then the next day after I got home I noticed on my debit card it had been charged some amount. I called and they said it was a pet fee well I had no pets besides shouldn't they have told me before I left. This is the most expensive hotel in the area but really the price is way to high like double of the others for the same comfort.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Kenny G
The room was very clean. Have a good selection for breakfast. The people are very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Martha
Great
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Nice hotel and nice location
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Yvonne
"Great place to stay!"
This is our favorite hotel in Hendersonville, if we can get it at a good price. Spacious, comfortable rooms with amenities. Really good free breakfast. Courteous staff. Great location.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"BEST HOTEL EVER HYATT PLACE!"
My stay was awesome!! I now have a favorite hotel
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
stephanie
Nice comfortable place. Good amenities. Non smoking.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Love Hyatt Place, coffee needs help"
We love the room layout. This is our new favorite hotel chain. Breakfast was good, but the coffee had grounds in it on both days of our stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Sherri
"Excellent for stopover or business trip"
Best of the three hotels on this trip. Everything was like new -- but we were told it was an older building. We especially liked the layout of the room -- very convenient. The small closet probably would not have been good for a prolonged stay, but for a business trip or passing through, it was fine. An extra treat was nearby Krispy Kreme donuts and Starbucks! We passed up the complimentary breakfast for the world's best donuts and coffee.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Demaris
"Very nice hotel"
Very friendly staff and a great family hotel. Pet fee was a little pricey but was worth the stay
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel close to family"
The reason I chose this hotel was it's close proximity to family. I found the staff to be pleasant and accommodating and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jill
"Very nice stay"
Very nice accomodations; staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean. We liked the way the room was divided, and the breakfast helpful to get on the road easily without stopping somewhere for breakfast. We will come back.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful stay. Everyone is so friendly!
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Becky
If you are looking for a first class place to stay with a great staff this is the place.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Just what I needed"
Great time, great size room and drive to downtown wasn't bad we had to drive to Vandy the whole weekend
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hyatt fan"
The only place to stay when visiting H'ville. I'm starting to book Hyatt's more and more, because I know I'm going to be in a nice clean room with great hospitality.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Clean it or replace it."
The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean except for the shower. There werestainson the wall that may not come out, but it was a serious turn off. They should replace the tiles if they can't get them clean.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"A place away from home"
Very nice place to stay that is very clean, wonderful breakfast and great staff that is truely refreshing. Always stay at this hotel everytime we come to Nashville.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Everything as expected"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel provided 2 cribs for our babies to sleep in as requested. The environment was peaceful and quiet.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Most friendly staff ever!"
The night we checked in, the staff person was very friendly. She then came out from behind the counter to show us where everything was in the lobby and breakfast area. Thanksgiving morning is probably not the best day to have to work. You would not know that by any employee we met. Front counter staff, breakfast suppliers, room cleaners,all were cheerful and helpful. In all my years of traveling ,I have never met a staff like this one! This includes staffs at The Four Seasons Hotel. I will be back.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jimmy
"Thumbs up in Hendersonville TN"
Was traveling long distance so I stopped to get a good nights sleep. I have had bad luck with other hotels in Nashville so chose this area as it looked like a nice place to be. I like this particular brand of hotel and use them a lot. I almost always get a nice room and this one was exactly that. You get lots of room and always good beds and baths and that's what its all about for me. This type of hotel is more like a small apartment. I definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
emma
"Outstanding hotel outside of Nashville"
Very pleasant and helpful staff! Great comfortable accommodations! Beautiful lobby and dining area! Numerous dining options in the area too.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Kathleen
"Excellent!"
Breakfast was delicious and freshly made. Wish the concierge was a little nicer when we arrived. But overall everyone was friendly!
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
Gabriela
Great overall experience. Large rooms, almost mini suites. Should have used some of the room to make a bigger closet and larger bedside tables.
D
"Nice hotel, within driving distance to downtown."
Our stay was comfortable and plan to return. The staff was very friendly and was willing to assist when needed.
Aaron
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Very nice to have breakfast included.
Jean