All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA, 92109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice but overpriced"
This was a nice hotel but a stay during the time of comic con was very expensive. I was charged for "resort fee" but never had a chance to use the amenities since I stayed one night. If you have the money to burn it's probably an OK choice. If you want somewhere to sleep, don't use up your cash, you won't be "overwhelmed" by this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Nice and peaceful
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Faustino
"Lanai rooms are nice"
The hotel is surrounded by lots of natural beauty . Rooms are ok , not the type you would see at a high end hotel or when paying high end price. Exterior of the hotel itself was the most disappointing. You take away the landscaping and it looks like a standard motel. There is concrete side path that leads to door after door with a cedar exterior, expected more for the 250-300/ night they charge. Overall we enjoyed the stay , will try another hotel next time though . We had a linai with a mini backyard and easy access to pool , which was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Sam
"Great Stay for anyone"
This was a great place for any family or a single get away, so close to Sea World or the beach. Hotel it self is awesome quite and relaxing.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Carlos
Too pricey for what is included for a room and hotel stay
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Movie Nights a plus"
This was a business trip on which I brought my daughter. The room was adequate but in major need of renovations. It was a design mismatch, art deco, traditional, beachy. It was all very odd. We had a ground floor room overlooking the harbor. The view was nice. We did enjoy the movie nights at the pool.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great little getaway!!"
Awesome view, loved the room!!
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Darlene
"Texas sized review"
The overall experience was wonderful. It was close to the airport. Close to the beach, zoo and downtown. The staff was great. The views beautiful. Even better when the sun finally came out. They took care of us when we had a couple of glitches. Great overall job. From the housekeeper to the guest relations people. Thank you
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Herman J.
"Nice location"
Very nice hotel. Great location near Mission Beach. Perfect spot to enjoy the marina and see the fireworks at SeaWorld.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Kerri
"Great area, was hoping for better service"
the air conditioner was broke in the room. the front desk sent a security guard to fix it. it was after hours I rather they gave me a new room. the air never really worked that well. after all it was a record hot day in San Diego. next in the bathroom found a black widow spider I just killed it. Then later that night I was working on my Laptop editing some wedding photos I shot and noticed a second spider and killed that one as well. But was really upsetting was the $27.00 dollar a day resort fee that was not on the hotel.com site.
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Alan
"Terrible beds, hotel feels like a motel 6"
The beds were terrible, no support at all. We were expecting way more for the $300 night price. hotel feels like a motel 6
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
aaron
great stay - great breakfast buffet too
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Darryl
"Location is convenient."
Stayed for one night on road trip. Staff was helpful. Entertainment in walking distance. Was able to get yo early and do my 4 mile run along the Bay. Nice area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Nice hotel, location, and friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great stay in San Diego"
Enjoyed my stay. Great bed for this weary traveler. Breakfast buffet (not free....) was superb. Front desk was cheerful and friendly on my late arrival. They were quick to assign a different room...I had reserved a king bed, and was initially checked into a 2x queen bed room. No hassle what so ever. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Patrick
"Great location, but probably won't stay here again"
So first, the positives: Nice room - the beds were comfy and we had a room with a view. The marina was right outside our door and we had a great view of the fireworks from Sea World from our room. The location was great and Mission Beach was within walking distance. There were dive-in movies at the pool which the kids enjoyed and a ping pong table which was the hit for the kids! There was a shuttle included in the resort fee which was handy for the one day we went to Sea World, but apparently, it went to OldTown too. The negatives: We had ants in our closet. The location was amazing, but also came with a price. We tried to sleep with the windows open every right but it was difficult since seagulls were outside screaming every morning at around 4 a.m. We also had some noisy neighbors. We had 2 8 year olds with us and we each shared a bed with one kid. It was pretty tight in the room unless we were all in bed. There was nowhere to put our luggage and when we were trying to hang out in the room, it was nearly impossible to relax. We were all on top of each other. We probably should have gotten a patio room to be comfortable.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Rachel
"Awesome stay"
It was awesome Coming back soon
2 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Very good stay with the family; very convenient for SeaWorld. Decent food at the hotel restaurant. Hotel itself is a little "worn" (air conditioning units were loud and did not work great; bit of an "old feeling," etc.), but well run, and it was very fun for our kids, who enjoyed the pool areas, the marina and being able to see SeaWorld fireworks from the grounds. Kid activities in the evenings were also good.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Comfortable with nice views"
Stayed for one night in April. The rooms are a little dated but clean. It is in a good area and is safe. The restaurant and main pool are nice. Good view of the bay and right on the marina.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
We had the marina view and watched Sea Worlds fire works show from our room with the kids. Absolutely great hotel, I would give it a 5 but I wasn't that impressed with the bed, you pay $200 plus for a room, you would think they could upgrade the bed and mattress.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Corey
It ok it easy to get around locate and the pool was clean..
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Would return"
Delightful relaxing stay. Great water access and views. Restaurant staff were terrible, grumpy disorganized tired looking. They could use some serious training. All other departments were superb. Food was good and reasonably priced.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Keith
"The Dana get away !!"
Our family vacation was complete when we stayed at the Dana the boat renting was convenient and the bay as a view was just perfect
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"not a great experience"
This Hotel nickel and dime you anyway they can, paid on line for the room in full yet when I got there they tried to charge me for parking and Hotels fees, another $50 plus dollars a day, heard other patrons complaining about the same issues, seems they are used to ripping off tourists or plain out bad business, we stayed for less than 12 hrs, charged us $470 for 2 rooms and yet wanted to charge me over $50 bucks more for phony fees, after complaining they dropped it in half, never again.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
robert
"Short visit"
Very close to Seaworld, which provided the convenience of staying at the park until closing and getting a good night's sleep before returning to Seaworld the next morning. Did not use any of the facilities, but the pool looked nice with plenty of lounge chairs. Got a last minute deal on hotels.com, which made our stay more affordable. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Pamela
"disappointed"
I was expecting a great I was expecting a great romantic hotel in whst I got was the opposite slow service loud air conditioner and low budget room they couldn't even even holder end up on the king bed I booked so I ended up with 2 queens I will not be coming back here its more of a family ordinated hotel not a couples get away
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jayson H
"Mini-vacation"
We had a great visit. Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Not worth it"
Definitely not worth the money you also have to pay for parking and a resort fee I guess it's for the wifi which takes a long time might as well use your data plan for your phone and other things my family and I didn't use
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Janeth
"Great weekend retreat."
Great place to stay. Easy walk to beach. Beautiful views of the bay.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Worst guest services and bad customer service!!"
Booked for bridal suite and honeymoon suite. The guest services were horrible especially given I had reserved a block of 10 rooms also for my guests. Only 5 were booked so maybe that's why our service was so bad?! First, FireFly bar for breakfast a la carte (not buffet) on our wedding day was fair at best. Our waiter wasn't attentive at all, hardly checked on us and it wasn't super busy, around 8:30 am on Sunday. Most guests were at the buffet anyway. I asked for ketchup for my overpriced omelette and potatoes, and after about 10 minutes of waiting, the waiter never came back. Ended up asking the table next to us for the ketchup bottle! But by far the worst experience for such a luxury resort hotel was guest services/housekeeping. At around 10:30 am on wedding day, we called the front desk to ask for a shaving kit. Our in our park deluxe upgraded suite didn't work -- only speakerphone worked :-( no shaving kit after waiting an hour, my brother in law needed a shave before the ceremony at 3 pm. So we called using speakerphone again an hour later. Nothing. Spoke to someone in guest services but no one ever called back or showed up! Finally at my wits end, I called using the same speakerphone in the room at 1 pm to say we had to all (just 3 in my wedding party) leave in an hour to get to the ceremony. And I also mentioned we called twice before, At 10:30 and 11:30 am. The lady at guest services said they would send someone with a shaving kit ASAP. In the end nobody came!
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
The rooms were very outdated. The beds were very old and uncomfortable. The sliding class door was rusted shut along with the gate to get out onto the beach. Overall very disappointed for a very expendsive night($400.00 per night). I would never stay here or recommend it to anyone. The online reviews were not accurate at all.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Kelli
"DON'T LET THE WEBSITE FOOL YOU"
The room was not as nice as the price we paid for it, the pet fee was a non refundable charge of one hundred dollars and they also charge twenty dollars a night for parking. We will not make the same mistake twice.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Tommy
"Hidden costs"
Once again a hotel that has hidden charges .. A resort fee and a parking fee . Additionally ordered a king bed and got to full ! Not happy
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"wonderful week"
The Dana is a beautiful hotel in a the best city. The staff was always helpful and upbeat during our entire time there. We hope to return soon for another stay.
10 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Great for a Vacation, Maybe Not for Business"
Booked this hotel for a business trip, based solely on proximity to a client and price. And it's a great hotel, but definitely not geared toward business travelers. The grounds are lovely. Spread out in a campus-like arrangement, with several buildings resembling motels from the outside. But the rooms are lovely, spacious, and clean. This would be a great place to have as your home base for a long San Diego vacation. For business, it wasn't very convenient to have a hike to get around. The pool looked nice and there is a lot to do in the area. Restaurant wasn't the best - expensive and the service was slow and not terribly friendly.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great stay, room was very comfortable and very quiet! Only thing we didn't like is the shutters that cover the sliding glass door to the patio, they didn't close right so it was letting a lot of light in in the morning. Other than that, we'd come back again in a heartbeat.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
"I'll pass next time."
Okay hotel. Bed was very uncomfortable, hard.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Great place/hidden costs"
This is definitely a destination. Wish we had more days to spend. The only negative is a $14/day resort fee and $20/day parking, making the "deal" not so great. But it's a beautiful facility with lots of amenities, just not ones we used.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Rebecca
"The Dana"
Beautiful grounds and views. Close to tourist attractions. Very clean and staff were very polite. Excellent service at the Firefly.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
Danica
"Mission Bay Stay"
I was put in the wrong room because they overbooked the first night. They took off a little from the first night, but we checked in at 3 am and the room was way smaller so, ok thanks, I guess even though there was a lot of problems in that room. Now the second night was great we were moved to the room we booked and enjoyed our last night stay before hitting the road back home, but I was disappointed because this was a little mini vacation for my husband and I and we didn't fully get to enjoy ourselves, but it's ok, maybe next time! The staff themselves were very helpful and nice!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"A+++"
Best place we stayed on our honeymoon. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Karl
"No way"
when we arrived in our hotel room there was still food from the other person in all refrigerator the restroom tub what stain and the sinkvoverfilledbwith water and the toilet base was off its foundation so it was easy to moveandthe r I will never stay there again I reported this at night and in the morning no report was in the computer like nothing ever happened.
Mr contreras
"Nice hotel, close to Seaworld and Beach"
The experience was good, however, the room was not ready for check-in when I went there around 3.40 pm and was made available at around 4.10 pm. Needs improvement
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel will go back"
Didn't know what to expect but it was nice. Given the Memorial Day weekend, pricing was reasonable. Resort and parking fees suck but most hotels have them anyways. Staff was great! Quiet nice location. Clean. Going back for Waterpolo tournament. Kids will like it.
monique
"great visit"
The rooms have a type of bungalow feel. It's very quiet there, and about ten minutes from anything you could want to see. Highly recommend
Austin
"1 start motel, but expedia reviews as 4 star."
1 start motel, but expedia reviews as 4 star. The pictures in the website is very misleading. The room facing the bay may be better. But we were given the rooms facing the road and it is very noisy. Very small rooms. Stay away from this "motel" unless you know you you will given the rooms facing the bay.
Bo
Nice upgrade, a bit pricey but worth it for the spectacular view from the balcony room.
linda
"nice hotel in mission bay"
nice hotel in mission bay, no private beach (10 min walk). we stay in bay view 1st floor, 15 sec to the bay side in front of the room.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Room is way to small barely could move in the room with two others.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Older but nice hotel close to beach and Seaworld"
Older but comfortable hotel. Pleasant staff. One of the two on-site restaurants was closed the weekend I was there so remaining bar/restaurant was crowded but good food and service.
Other trip May 22, 2015