All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here543 Hotel Circle S, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"want to come back again"
Good
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfortable, quiet stay in San Diego"
In San Diego to work 2 days. Second time I've stayed at Days Hotel... was comfortable, quiet, loved the kitchenette. Food from place next door was great!!
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Ronald
"Dissapointed"
This is marketed as a "Hotel" where in fact it is a "Motel". Big difference! Run down. No parking. No service. Very dissapointed with Hotels.com
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Raymond
"Great stay at Days Hotel San Diego"
Nice room, comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff. The elevator sometimes didn't work but it was fixed quickly. The Bunz restaurant at the hotel was very good, great breakfast and also burgers. The location was good - close to everything including the airport. I would stay there again. Reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Georgia
Nice hotel - great location
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"San Diego getaway"
I wasn't sure if I was going to spend two nights at the Days Hotel. Once I arrive and enter the room it was very clean the towels were soft and fluffy I decided to spend a second night there. I plan on going to San Diego this summer and will stay at the days hotel again.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Deanna
"slow internet"
Hotel was clean but internet was horribly slow
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"A great place to stay"
We were hunting for a centrally located hotel that wouldn't cost a fortune and found Days Hotel fit our needs. Minutes after checking in we were called by the front desk to ask if we were happy with our room and if there was anything they could do to make our stay more comfortable. All of the front desk folks that we encountered were friendly and helpful. We had a couple of small issues that were corrected immediately. We will definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Just okay"
Bed was not great. Parking lot very tight and not enough spaces. Could hear people walking in room above. A/C unit was very loud. Privacy curtain barely overlaps so we had to get it just right so no one could see in. Nice front desk staff. Won't be staying again.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Need some improvements but not bad overall!"
Not bad for the price, but WiFi needs improvement. What I enjoyed the best was the TV, its a flat screen and clear image.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Delightful, Comfortable Hotel with Easy Access"
This hotel was fantastic. A delightful surprise. We stayed in the rooms in the back building, away from the freeway. It was quiet and close to the pool. The room was very clean, the maids friendly and helpful. Room was updated recently. The property felt comfortable and safe, and had easy access to the freeway. Unbelievably courteous and helpful staff!!! No waiting, for anything we asked for. WE WOULD STAY AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!!
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great place to stay! Will definitely stay there again if we are ever back in San Diego!
6 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Kyle
"Exceptional stay"
The room was comfortable, but what made it a memorable stay was the customer service provided by the front deck staff, Mike. He was extremely friendly and provided an exceptional level of service you rarely encounter. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Yenhung
"A Good Stop In Between"
For a stopover between business in LA and Tempe it was just fine ... Good location ... Friendly staff
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Good value!"
No frills, good value, clean, good service, would stay again...
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good for the money"
The stay was decent for the money room was clean but the front staff could be a bit more friendly
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"OK"
I've been to other days inn and I liked it a lot, so this time I held a high expectation. However, the overall stay was just ok. There's no breakfast included in my package, and the shampoo was terrible. The room was quite clean and big but smelled a little bit. I'd say the stay is ok but not great. (I like the one in Santa Cruz!)
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice for a one night get away."
We stayed at the Days Hotel for a short weekend trip to Sea World. The location was great. The hotel is just a short drive from many shops and grocery stores. The freeway entrances are close as well as Sea World. The room was not what we thought we had booked. I asked for a king size bed but was instead given a room with two queen size beds. This is not a big problem except that we were both looking forward to having a bigger bed to have room to stretch out and relax. One of the beds made A LOT of noise when you sat on it so we didn't even touch that bed. The other made a little noise but it wasn't loud enough to be annoying. The air condition unit is an older one. It definitely got the job done... granted it wasn't hot when we were there... we actually were anticipating rain. It kept the room comfortable. The main problem with this room was the sound the air conditioner made when it was running. It was VERY LOUD. It kept me awake most of the night and woke my Husband often. All in all, it was a good hotel. I don't know that I would book it for longer than a one night stay in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"great"
The key did not work at the pool
3 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Worth the $"
I will stay here again on my next trip.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"A Convenient Place to Rest"
The hotel is perfectly located in the center of San Diego, close to everything. The restaurant served good food, reasonably priced and large portions. The front desk is not very helpful or knowledgable, so the service is not the best. It is difficult to get in touch with the shuttle they advertise, the message doesn't always get through to the driver and there's no direct line to him. We did take the shuttle to the airport, after calling 3 times over the course of 3 days, and the driver was very pleasant. The laundry facilities, tiny fridge and microwave were useful to have. The rooms were musty and average sized, but as a place to sleep, it served its purpose, if you can stand the super loud air conditioner. The pool and hot tub were both clean and very warm, which was great for kids. It was more like a motel than a hotel, so I guess the price is so high because of the location. Hotel Circle is exactly that, one hotel after another, lining the highway. You need a car if you want to get any place unless you want to walk several miles on the highway (no sidewalks or walkways). It's not a place I would say, oooh stay here, but if you're looking for the amenities and have kids, it is convenient and I might stay again. If it were just my husband and I though, I wouldn't. Normally, I would rate it as a 2 star hotel, but because of the convenient amenities, I'd give a 3 out of 5.
7 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Samantha V
"Centrally located, easy frwy access!"
Hotel staff friendly. Though recently renovated, the lobby & room was sparsely furnished. Our room was located on the 3rd floor. It was noisy, I was awakened at 4am & 6am by departing guests rolling their luggage down the walkway to the elevator..I thought it was an earthquake.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Val
"Stayed for the weekend!"
Stayed for a holiday weekend, so the parking lot was full, full, full in the evening. We got one of the last spots that were open Sunday night. The hotel is nice enough with friendly staff! The room was clean and the pool was heated. We enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Brooke
We came to the Days Hotel to stay during our search for a place to live in San Diego. We are relocating to the area and wanted to be in a central location. The location turned out to be perfect for us to hop on the freeway or head downtown. The pool and hot tub are great. The only downside is the noise from the freeway and other units. I would recommend staying on the 3rd floor. We were on the 2nd floor and could hear the people above us walking around constantly. The room was clean and the staff were very friendly.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Nikki
"Not bad, Not good"
Best part about the hotel was the shower. Bed and pillows were uncomfortable, had to unplug air conditioner since it wouldn't shut off. Worst part was the parking.We would have to drive around 30 mind before finding parking spot
4 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Very noisy both upstairs and near the freeway."
Thought the guys we're going to fall through the roof !! Too noisy and had to leave early next morning with little sleep!!
noisy
"Friendly, convenient, loud, great amenities"
Got a standard room, wanted a king but got 2 queens. Called to get an early check in and they allowed me to. Loved the convenient fridge, microwave, coffee maker and free wifi. Bathrooms have a sliding door that is difficult to lock and shower head had multiple settings. Beds were a little uncomfortable and sagged on different sides. Each night someone would walk by and slip their menu through our door. Got a room on the 2nd of 3 floors, we could hear the people upstairs running around all night and early morning. Could also hear everyone runing outside the room along the balcony. Parking is hard to find if you come late at night. Location is near local malls and freeways. Overall an average hotel, but would pay extra for a quieter sleep.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Sandy
Still no way to get a decent Internet connection ......
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Vero
"Decent hotel in a good location."
We stayed 3 days here with our family. The proximity of the hotel to Sea World, the Zoo and other attractions is the best part. The rooms have been remodeled and are in good shape. The hotel itself is really a motel and it is really close to the interstate so the car noise might be an issue for someone who is not used to that. Other than that though, its a clean place to stay if you are traveling with the family and looking for a budget-friendly hotel.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Jake
"Good hotel at a great price"
The hotel and staff were great. The only issue was that the lock wouldn't work when we came back but we were given another room and the staff was apologetic and very nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Airport pick up was a hassle but stay was great"
we missed out flight and needed a cheap night stay. Super 8 was an awesome value but the airport shuttle was terrible picking us up but excellent dropping us off the next morning. We had such a hard time communicating with the shuttle driver picking us up and it took him 40min! Terrible. But room was nice and clean. Def a good value
3 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Just ok."
It is just like a Motel 6. Location is good but that´s it. Don´t expect anything great out of this place
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Maria
"great central location"
I paid extra for a kitchen-net. I didn't mind paper plates but I could have used some plastic spoons for coffee. I would have appreciated knowing there wouldn't be a sauce pan or skillet, when they told me they had two burners.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice place for the cost."
Clean room. Nice staff. Good location. Price is reasonable for the facilities.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Needs Drapes"
Needed an inexpensive hotel for an overnight business trip. This hotel was $100 and seemed to fit the bill. Room was about one would expect for $100. Most annoying aspect: Drapes did not pull across window (true of all rooms, from what I could see). Only a thin drape lining could be pulled across window. When light was on in room, one could see inside a room from the outside. I ended up using acco clips to hold together the drapes across the window for privacy.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great place to stay and worth the money"
Our room was super clean with one of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept in. The location was close to the places we wanted to visit and see. The only complaint I have is that I didn't care for the latch on the pocket door into the bathroom, too small to get a good grip on it. Just a minor annoyance.
4 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
lynda
"More for your money"
The hotel was conveniently located to a mini mart and burger bar. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. I thought the set up was very much what I envision when I think about San Diego, very tropical and lush greenery. It was a wonderful place to stay, especially for the price. Much better than what I was expecting.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Lori
Everything is quite nice, only unfortunate thing about this establishment is that the hotel circuit's fairly isolated and you'll need to call a cab or drive yourself to the best locations in town. Fashion Valley mall is 20 mins away walking though.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Very good place for a low price."
Great place and great prices compared to hotels around. It is practically located near any important "exit" to San Diego main areas. Also located within 5 minutes of malls and restaurants. The service was great and the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable. I did not used the pool, but they offered a hot pool as well. FREE PARKING is a plus! Strogly recommend.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Karina
"surprisingly nice!"
We were spending a few days in San Diego before heading to Hawaii. Booked this place through the internet. I really liked the location. It was a fifteen minute or so drive to La Jolla beach, which is one of our favorites. It is close to mission Beaches too, but we never went there. It is really close to Old Town , and we went there twice. The hotel was very nice, nicer and cleaner than others I've seen.
"Friendly hotel"
The hotel was super clean and the staff was very nice. I would stay here again.
Bri
"Missed greatness by that much . . . ."
Office staff very nice. Check in reasonably quick. Housekeeping staff speaks NO English (tried to communicate with 3 to get towels). Smoking Only areas not enforced (woman smoking outside her room 3 doors down from us - NOT a designated smoking area. Refused to put it out or move to a designated smoking area. My daughter has asthma and is just getting over pneumonia. The parking lot is a DISASTER! Microwave and coffee pot don't work (well) and there was mold growing in the bathroom ceiling. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were quiet. The bathing area is awkwardly designed and putting on makeup in the darkness of the area and the distance from the mirror. The price was right, however!
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Loved our stay! Friendly clean nice hotel! Nice area . Very clean . Quiet . Great staff very helpful
"Nice clean hotel"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room close to everything
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ralph
"hotel stay"
I was in San Diego for my daughters wedding and reception hotel was clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good value motel"
Stayed for son's boot camp graduation. Close to airport and the Depot. Price was right for us. Sorrounded by lots of other hotels. Did not try the on-site restaurant
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Quick trip"
Parking was a night mare as they are redoing their parking lots.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Glenn
"Good value good location"
Business class room in rear building by pool was nice bed was extremely comfortable. Booked for 2 nights originally but stayed for 7. Very convenient to everything staff was pleasant and helpful. Would stay here again
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Old hotel with useless WiFi"
Room was way older than it looked through Hotels.com pictures. Even the sliding door to bathroom was not working. So I requested another room to switch. 2nd room was slightly better n did not have bad smell. WiFi was useless at evening n barely connected to read emails early in the morning, probably few guest connected that time. (lot worse than old dial-up internet) I stayed 3rd floor where there was no elevator.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
sang
This hotel is decent for the price. The room was clean and the staff friendly.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015