All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America

• Value
    Great pool
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"Over priced , over sold and under delivered."
We were in a skiing area and they failed to inform us that the heated pool and hot tub was closed for repair. The room was dated but clean. They rented a room directly above us to 4 16 yr old boys who were jumping around until 3 in the morning and their olny response to our complaint was "we thought they were going to be quite". The shower head was broken. The AC unit was ticking when it ran. When we spoke with the front desk rep. it took longer than necessary because her English was so bad she was hard to understand and she obviously had no authority to help us and said we should call you.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Allen
"Great stay in Park City"
Perfect place to access all the mountains. A little farther from downtown.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2016
Len
We were put in a room where they started tearing off the wallboard in the room adjoining us at 7 am. The service desk did not seem to be aware of the LOUD noise of nail gun, ripping off of wallboard, pounding and sawing. After complaining and having someone see where we were ...they moved us. AND than said because we booked with Hotels.com there was nothing else they could do. They gave us 2 bottles of water and 20% off of a meal in their restaurant. I am beginning to think that if you book through Hotels.com...you are given the worse possible room. Something is wrong here.
3 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
Paula
"Great Park City value"
Very close hotel to The Canyons @ Park City where we spent a day on the slopes. Free Park City bus pickup outside of the hotel which drops off at the slopes... just MAKE SURE to get on the INBOUND bus when leaving the mountain, a mistake that we made was an additional 1 hour ride. Staff was great, and the continental breakfast was much better than anticipated.
2 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2016
"Not the best, but worked for a short stay"
The hotel was outdated. The pool and hot tub were closed for rennovation and it wasn't mentioned on their website or paperwork. The location was far from Main Street, although a slow free bus was offered.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Close to everything"
Nice service. Fast and easy check in/out. Good breakfast. Shuttle to the ski slopes right in front. Fairly small room.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Isabelle
"Overall solid choice"
Enjoyed the staff friendliness, good parking, cookies/hot chocolate, comfy beds
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
michael
"Great Value"
The Hotel was right at a Bus stop, so getting around Park City was a breeze. Traffic during the Christmas season is heavy, so the bus was a great alternative. Hotel was very nice and for Park City was a great value. Also had underground parking, as it was snowing heavily that night.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Dale
"Nice trip with subtle disappointments."
Hotel was clean, good location,but! Rooms need updating. Old hotel, pool and spa was not working..Very disappointed that hot tubs we're not opperable.
5 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
STEPHEN
"THIS HOTEL NEEDS AN UPGRADE URGENT."
THIS HOTEL LOOKS OLD, NEED AN UPGRADE.
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Maria, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I do want to let you know our hotel is currently in the process of a multi-million dollar renovation set to be finished in April of 2016. The renovation includes brand new guest rooms, a new pool and fitness centers, new lobby, and new amenities. We hope you will come visit the upgraded Park City Peaks Hotel and please reach out to me if you have any additional concerns you would like to express. Warmest Regards, Park City Peaks Management
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Maria
Pool was under construction , very disapointed
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Michael, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience with our pool being closed. The pool, sauna, and hot-tub are the first step in our multi-million dollar renovation. In the interim we have made arrangements for our guests to use the Hotel Park City, a 4-star hotel's facilities located across the street. Our pool's renovation will be completed mid-January 2016. Please come visit us again and use our new pool facilities when they re-open. Warmest Regards, Park City Peaks Management
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
so we I was disappointed that the pools were closed and we were not inform of that. so front office staff upgrated us to a room with a jetted tube, but the water went everywhere. carpets could be nicer and comforter was soft but inchey.other than that the room was really nice, love the king size bed and couches
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize you were not informed prior to your stay about the pool closure. Our pool is the first-step in our multi-million dollar renovation, set to be completed in January 2016. I am happy you enjoyed our spacious suite and jetted tub. Please come visit us when our renovation is complete. Warmest Regards, Park City Peaks Management
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Suites are nice otherwise the rooms are tiny"
We checked in and the king room was super tiny. I asked to be upgraded to the suite with the jacuzzi and they were able to accommodate it. There was a dog above us in a room that barked for 4 hours that night and then started back up again the next morning. It was awful!!
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we take your comments very seriously. I apologize for the dog barking above you, all guests with pets are required to sign a pet "pawlicy" that states excessive barking will not be tolerated and our front desk is always prepared to attend to complaints due to barking when they receive them. I am happy that the front desk was able to accommodate your request to our Jacuzzi Suite. I also want to inform you of our multi-million dollar renovation expected to be completed in April of 2016 that will include improved soundproofing between rooms, floors, and hallways. Warmest Regards, Park City Peaks Management
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Rhonda
"Needs upgrade"
The room was not as nice as expected. Very dated and musky smell... The photos of the rooms are deveiving... Not soundproof with busy road adjacent to hotel.
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Elliott, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am excited to let you know about our complete hotel renovation, which began in November and is expected to be completed in April of 2016. Our hotel renovation will include improved soundproofing between rooms, a brand-new pool and fitness area, renovated rooms, a brand-new lobby, and a courtyard. Please come visit us when our renovation is complete. Warmest Regards, Park City Peaks Management.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Elliott
"Great place to stay in Park City"
Check-in was quick & easy. Staff was friendly & very helpful. Room was nice & clean. Parking secure. Breakfast buffet was better then expected. sports bar food & service was great. For a relaxing weekend we didn't have to go out of the hotel unless we wanted to. Price cannot be beat! Definitely will stay here again & again.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Pam
"Great place!"
Great place! The only bad thing was the restaurant was closed most of the time.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Craig
We spent to lovely days relaxing. Service and facility were lovely. Great get-away.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Sara
"A Wonderful Getaway"
We went for our honeymoon. The hotel provided a free bottle of Sparkling Cider. They went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable -- even moving a microwave into our room. A wonderful getaway, and a wonderful hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Leann
"Birthday get away!"
It was my birthday getaway. We didn't stay in the room much so I didn't want to pay for an expensive place. We loved the pool, sauna, and hot tub. We swam each night. The bed was comfy. I would stay there again. It wasn't very spacious in fact the bathroom area is small. The free breakfast was amazing.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
LoriAnn
"A Fine Stay"
The hotel staff was wonderful when we had to extend our stay due to some extenuating circumstances. They were very helpful throughout our stay too. The balloon fair lift-off next door during breakfast was a special treat. Good breakfast menu, loved the hot food. The hot tub was great, both indoors and out. Overall I'd return again.
5 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Peggy
Good
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Would stay again"
The front desk was so welcoming, made us feel at home when we walked in
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Bobbijo
Breakfast area was large, very clean and had many choices, and main items changed from day to day. My wife and I want to acknowledge Marty and Chris, who went way above the normal customer service you get these days to handle some room requests that we had. What they did was one of the highlights of what was an awesome vacation. Thank you so much ladies, it was most appreciated. We can only say, if you get a chance to see Park City, get there, it is a beautiful area and you will really like the Park City Peaks hotel. Hot tub and pool area, especially the outside hot tub are great.
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Thank you for the positive feedback Robert! Marty and Chris are amazing and we are lucky to have them on our team.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Excellent except for a few little things."
Very nice pool, friendly staff, comfortable room, central location. Excellent value for the price in a pricey town. I would stay there again However, It was weird that I had to use my own safety pin to close the drapes on the window overlooking the road.... and the wi-fi didn't work in my room. I later found out it would have worked in the lobby, but that wasn't much help when I needed it. They said it worked in MOST rooms. Otherwise, everything was good.... well, except for the scrambled eggs at breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
Edna
"Stay at park city peaks"
It was quick we got there late. Breakfast was nice! I didn't like the $50 they take for incidentals. I still have not got that back and it's been a week. That was frustrating!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Brandje
"Just so so"
The lobby was updated and we expected the rooms to be updated too. The rooms need to be remodeled.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Suzanne
"Nice place for the price"
Continental breakfast was the best! Pool was nice. Rooms were decent, small sink area but well worth the price we paid
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"So So"
Just an overnight get away. The hotel is obviously one from the 70's that they have continued to update. The lobby and breakfast were wonderful. The room we got was adjacent to an onsite sports bar (we were asked what floor we wanted - nothing was mentioned about proximity to the sports bar. The food smell in the hallway was strong - thankfully it didn't make it in the room. The room was mostly updated but the mattress made us both stiff and sore the next day. The hallway from the elevator to the room was uneven under the carpet and for someone with balance issues like me, it was frustrating.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Hotel is a little dated, but the room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was nice and helped in justifying the room rate.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Less than I was expecting."
Room seemed dirty. The white towels looked worn a gray. We woke up to the sound of water backwashing out of our toilet. Breakfast was slow and crowded. The hot tub was nice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Ryan
"Best beds ever"
Room could have been updated. Showing signs of wear. Beds were the best. Very comfortable. Area was quiet and relaxing.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Not the worst or best"
This hotel is decent. Prices in Summer are affordable, but it's a hotel that is showing it's age. The wifi can be unreliable, and breakfast isn't much. It is however a decent place overall.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Marc
"Nice place for the price."
We really loved the indoor/outdoor pool. The large jacuzzi outside was nice to relax in. Toilet wasn't working right so they had someone fix it right away. Nice little hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Ugly Fish Art, Bar Closed Early, Otherwise A-OK"
Cons: Half the plugs didn't work, room telephone broken, ugly fish artwork in our room, they closed the bar EARLY on a Saturday. Then again, the rest of the town was pretty well shut down too. Pros: Friendly staff, comfy beds, good location, mini fridge in our room to keep champagne cold, decent free breakfast, and a carded parking garage at no extra charge. Pro Tips: Do not call a car, they're overpriced. $25 one way? Phew. Last time we were in town it was less than half that, through the same company. Also, drinking champange before shopping may or may not be a great idea, depending on how much money you'd like to blow.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Danelle
The walls were paper thin. We could literally hear the people next to us opening soap packages. We were woken up at 5:30 am by people talking. When we complained, the staff just brushed it off.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Just fine"
Just fine for a one night stay and the breakfast in the hotel was great
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Outdated. Hoping for upgrades."
Picked this hotel for the lower price for a one nighter in PC. The hotel is old and dated but appears to be getting ready for upgrades. The staff were all friendly, especially in the bar. The bed and pillows were worn and should be replaced. I didn't sleep well at all. The whole place needs some "refreshing".
Response by The Park City Peaks Hotel
Brent, Exciting news, your predictions are correct! We just started our multi-million dollar renovation on the property, beginning with our pool! In addition to the pool, we will also be adding a fitness center. Both the pool and fitness center will be complete by the holidays. We will begin room renovations in Spring of 2016. Come visit us again to see all our refreshing!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Brent
"Affordable and decent hotel. Good breakfast servic"
It is a decent hotel. Would be nice to have a fitness center. Printer in business center was not working, but the person in front desk printed for me. Only thing with my room is the carpet, noticeably old.
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Omar
"Great Place"
Great Breakfast. Very good restaurant/bar. Just a little cosmetic work needed on rooms and building. When in Park City next time will definitely consider staying at Peaks again.
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Never coming back"
My husband and I were not overly impressed with this hotel. It was very outdated and not very clean. On the morning we were to check out I called the front desk to ask for a late checkout and she simply said no and hung up. We won't be staying here again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Convenient location but bring earplugs"
A little surprised at the condition of the hotel. The entry is welcoming and luxury like, but the minute one gets in the elevator it's game over. It's an older property that needs remodeling in certain areas. The hallways are dark and the carpeting overall is one of the ones you'd like to have flip-flops. The beds were comfortable though, and if it hadn't been for the babies & kids screaming and then the partying room that eventually forced me to call the Front Desk at 2am...I would have been fine. Perhaps asking for a room NOT next to one that had a crib in would be wise. And bring ear-plugs. Pretty chintzy hair-dryer, the kind you need to hold the button down on the whole time. Towels are not new, but they are white. The shower was really good - and there is a fan in the bathroom. Room has plenty of mirrors and lighting. Also surprised so many raved about the breakfast. It's basic though there are a lot of different things. But, not as good as the Hampton Inn, for example. There was a basket of apples and oranges and most of them were rotten. Weird they'd let that sit like that. No bananas. So, basically, no fresh fruit. (Packaged fruit cups were available.) Staff was nice. Underground parking was nice, too. And, it's right near the community center /athletic club, which is $10 for an out of town visitor. There are no discounts as I'd read.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Linnea
I only had one complaint. All of the trash cans in our room did not have liners/trash bags in them. All other hotels I've stayed at before have them, and even an extra one inside the bottom of the can. Kind of gross in my opinion, especially since I have a 2 yr old who is still in diapers. I can't really leave the room and leave my kids alone just to throw away a soiled diaper.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Diana
"Not so great, but not the worst"
the two stars are for the employees and the outdoor hot tub. the hotel itself is not in good shape. the water sprinklers in the room has cobwebs and dust falling from them, pillows were very small, rooms smelled off, all the chairs for the pool were uneven because of all the rust, and there were stains on our towels. the location isn't great, its not near much but the price makes up for it and it takes 8 minutes to get anywhere. they were redoing the roof when we were there but it needs more than that. the business center was closed, sauna closed and one arcade game wasn't working. you definitely need a car if you stay here.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
K. Tyson
"Great last min get away."
My husband and I were having an early anniversary get away. The location of the hotel was perfect. They were in the process of replacing the roof so there was some noise in the morning. We went to the hotel resturant it was ok. The staff was very friendly and very helpful, and the room was clean but the bed looked like someone had been laying on it before we got there.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Nicole
"Great get away for the price !"
A couple get away. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was great ! The room was a little dated, otherwise it was a great place to stay and we will definitely be back !
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Dead Mouse in Pool"
When we arrived our kids were excited to swim so we went and looked at the pool only to find it filthy dirty and a dead mouse floating in it! It looked like it hadn't been clean for a long time. It did get taken care of but this hotel lacks luster.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Clean and easy to get to (on bus line). Enjoyed stay
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Our stay was great! Rooms were clean and beds we're very comfy.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Buenna
"Nice, esp. for the price for Park City"
We have stayed here before, so we knew what to expect: usual room, good parking access, great hot tubs and pools, restaurant and bar on site.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Stratkat
"Affordable stay close to Main Street"
This was the most affordable hotel in the area. Very convienent location, on the bus line, right in front of the rail trail and just down the street from Main Street. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015