All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
2346 Park Ave, Park City, UT, 84060, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for ski trip"
The Peaks hotel was fine for our ski trip. This warm and cozy hotel wasn't fancy, but it was clean and had staff that was helpful with information about local dining and the convenient city bus service. The free breakfast was typical, including bacon, eggs, cold items, and fresh fruit. The pool and hot tub looked wonderful, although we didn't use them. Our bed was wonderful, but the shower heads needed improvement. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Convienient"
The hotel was great! Great location for access to parks and the free bus picked up right in front of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Pleasant, convenient, affordable, good enough"
We booked our Christmas trip to Park City in mid-December, and Peaks Hotel was the only property left with decent ratings, proximity to the slopes, and reasonable rates. I was concerned about what we might find. I was pleasantly surprised. So, here are the things we enjoyed: - A shuttle every 20 minutes to the Park City Resort (gets there in 7 minutes). - Enclosed underground parking (free), keeping the car free of snow for when we drove to restaurants - The skis and snowboard check area (free). - Clean and properly heated pool and jacuzzi. - Cookies and hot chocolate cart (free) rolling by the rooms around every day around 5-6pm. - Free morning breakfast. Nothing fancy, a standard 2-3 star hotel breakfast, with eggs, bagels, waffles etc. Very convenient. - Third floor pub. Decent enough that we just enjoyed drinks and dinner without going out some nights. - Beds are comfortable, the mattress and sheeting are in good shape. - We are sensitive to the bathroom cleanliness, and were happy with the overall level of hygiene - The lobby is small, but we always found enough room to sit and enjoy the fireplace. The things that we would like to see improved were: - The carpet in our room was either old, or held a lot of embedded dirt, or both. It never felt clean to us. Time for a deep clean or replacement. - A hot beverage service in the lobby area, such as cider or even tea/coffee, whether free or paid would have been very nice.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
D.
Very friendly, great location, close to everything. Love the indoor, outdoor pool that is connected together. Sauna, jacuzzi..outdoor jacuzzi very nice. Not to mention free breakfast. Keep up the good work!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
LORENZO
The only reason I came back to this hotel is becouse last year they had excellent free breakfast. I was dissapointed that this time their free breakfast was not as good as last year. I was told management was cutting down. Next time I go for my vacation to Park City I will most likely find a better/closer location even if they do not offer free breakfast.
"Negative review"
No work out room. Spa jets did not work. mattress and pillows very uncomfortable
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean, friendly. Free hot cocoa"
Just stayed here for four nights for a ski vacation. It was a nice hotel. Everyone was super friendly. And it was clean. Which is a really big deal for me. They also deliver free hot chocolate and cookies to the rooms between 5pm-6pm. It's pretty close to the historic area of park city and the ski resorts. You have to drive but it's literally 2 minutes away. I had a nice time. The free breakfast was not very good at all. That is my only complaint.
eliza
"Great mid-tier choice for Park City"
The Park City Peaks hotel is what you'd call a mid-tier hotel with very friendly staff and good attention to cleanliness. The property is a bit dated, but they maintain it fairly well. It is convenient to both the Canyons and the Park City / Deer Valley ski areas and has indoor AND outdoor hot tubs open 24hrs a day. There is also a chill bar on the top floor called the Upper Deck which is an outstanding value along with great staff. I completely recommend this hotel for friends or families looking to enjoy the skiing in Park City area without spending a fortune for location.
6 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Raymond
"Location is great"
Very helpful stuff, they let us in hours before regular check in time. Location is convenient, close to all three skiing resorts. Comfortable jucuzzi and pool. The breakfast is ok.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
N & Z
"Great location, but hotel needs to be updated"
The hotel is located 5 minutes from the Park City resort. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small the walls had stains and the TV would not properly change channels, then would not turn off. After waiting 5 min the TV would work again. The hotel needs to update their rooms. The sports bar on the 3rd floor was very good. The food was good, but we were cold and requested the heat to be turned on. I think we will look somewhere else next year.
Wayne
"Good hotel for ski get away"
I would rate the hotel a 4 across the board except for the complimentary breakfast that rates a 2. Otherwise a good value for Park City in a high rate environment.
"Good family ski spot"
Standard two double bed room, good enough. Nice indoor outdoor pool and spa. Great open space outside. Good free breakfast buffet. The restaurant on site was good enough and reasonably priced. Shuttle stop right out front, short ride to park city or canyons only downside is that on peak holiday weekends bus could be a wait or crowded. Front desk staff was very pleasant, helpful and professional.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Serviceable, clean, and well maintained"
Don't expect fancy or luxury, but decent amenities and a terrific cleaning staff make this a comfortable stay in Park City. We found the beds a bit squishy, but the Internet works and there's a substantial free breakfast included in your room rate. Underground parking in this town that can easily be overwhelmed by snow and minus-zero temperatures is a significant plus. Cars left outside turned into huge snow heaps. On the minus side, but probably unavoidable: the loud parties that always seem to accompany skiing expeditions, and the small (and cranky) baby on the other side of the thin walls.
Non-skier
"Ski trip to Park City"
Good value and good location. Staff very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was pretty darn good (for Free). The restaurant/bar served good meals in the evening at a great price. I would go again. Local bus service made this a convenient place to visit all three ski resorts.
6 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Old hotel needs updating"
Older hotel Some rooms older than others. Hot water does not work in early am , same problem for 4 days. Close to park city , bus does stop at hotel .
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"park city peaks hotel"
The shower was awful! It barely spit the water out. Bed was comfortable. Overall the room was too small.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Helen
"Nothing fancy but the location is good."
The hotel is not fancy. Its location is very close to PC resort. The shuttle bus stop in front of the hotel to all resorts and downtown main street. The breakfast they provide is decent and has a variety of choices. The rooms and hallways could use updating. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel but beware of thin floors."
Everything was good except the floors seem really thin. We had someone in the room above us walking back and forth late into the night and we could hear every footstep. The pounding above made it difficult to sleep. Otherwise everything was great. The breakfast was surprisingly good with lots of choices.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Family vacation"
We loved staying here. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I thought I booked the King Suite (which is what was pictured-not sure who's fault that is) but when I got there it was only the standard king room. The management let me pay the difference for the suite. If you're going with a family the suite is the way to go. The breakfast is the standard buffet that all hotels offer. The restaurant/bar upstairs has awesome food. We will definitely stay here again. Also the indoor/outdoor pool is a great.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Snow for Christmas!"
Very enjoyable stay. The bus service from the Hotel was great. You really don't need a car, you can get anywhere on their bus route.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good stay for us."
We had a great stay. The beds were comfortable. The service was great. My wife was injured skiing and the staff was very helpful. They let her use a wheelchair. It was great.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Vic
"Nice place, close to skiing"
The hotel is in a nice easy location. There is a nice restaurant /bar on site. Underground parking is great especially when it is snowing! My only disappointment was that the beds were not as comfortable as described. I am very small and I sunk into mine.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Pamela
"hotel at base of Park City"
The Peaks Hotel is a good value for the price. Great location right at base of Park City resort. Blue bus that picks you up right out front and to the ski resort. We did drive to Canyons resort though. Indoor/outdoor pool and also and indoor and outdoor hot tub, which are great after long day on the mountains. About 1/2 the arcade games were out of order for the kids. No big deal though as we're there to ride. Very prompt and thorough on cleaning the rooms every day. The front desk only answered the phone about 1/2 of the time. Restaurant that's open 5 hrs is good food but extremely slow service as there were only 1-2 people working each night.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great location, not a great hotel"
I was not as pleased with this hotel as I was expecting to be based on other reviews. When I checked in, the hotel staff were not helping any other guest, but instead were talking to each other, ordering burgers on the phone to be delivered, and ignored me as I stood in front of them. The room was okay, but the furniture, bed, bathroom, carpet etc. are old; the hotel definitely needs to be updated. The continental breakfast was okay, but the front desk told me the incorrect times breakfast was open so I missed it my first day, which I was not happy about. Then, when I went to go complain to the AM front desk crew, the woman acted like she couldn't care less and didn't offer me anything in return for the night crews mistake of telling me the wrong breakfast times. She apologized, but, didn't offer anything else. Also, first night, called the front desk to get wifi username and password and there was no answer. Literally called 4 or 5 times and no answer. Finally went down there and they were not helping anyone - why couldn't they answer the phone? Overall, not very satisfied with my stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Pool"
We loved the pool, hot tubs, and sauna, and how they were open 24 hrs.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
E.
"Great hotel close to mountains and Main Street."
The hotel was conveniently located in Park City. Close to ski mountains, shops, dining, etc. indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. Breakfast daily but same options each day. I would return.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Perfectly fine for a few days. Staff was pleasant and room was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Overall great value"
Quick weekend get-away for my wife and I. The hotel is a little dated but well kept, clean, and a great value. There was a fridge and safe in the room that was convenient. We enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool (heated in winter) and hot tubs as well as the sauna. The complimentary breakfast was nice with decent options. There was also secure underground self-parking available. No resort fees, no parking fees, free wi-fi, and free breakfast made it a great choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Rob
"Was Awesome! Perfect 24hours hot tube and sauna."
We had to stop before going for a ski day, and the outside pool and hot tub and inside sauna which are open 24 hours are made our stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great overnight getaway"
Decided on a girls night with my mom since we were having floors done at home and couldn't be on them for 24 hours. Chose PC Peaks for a great price with great amenities. Got to choose the floor we stayed on, great breakfast in the morning, and awesome down bedding. We had a great stay and enjoyed getting to spend some fun time together.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"☆"
It was great loved the views and the pool and sauna! The only thing was we could hear everything going on outside of our room!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Day after Thanksgiving 2014"
This is a NICE hotel. It is comfortable and personable, not massive and faceless. The staff were warm and pleasant. The room was nice and the breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Todd's Family
"Fun older hotel with lots to do"
It was fun. The indoor/pool is open 24 hours and has both an indoor and outdoor jacuzzi. There's also a sauna. Breakfast was free and good. Room was quiet.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Trent
"Perfect getaway"
We live in Salt Lake and wanted a quick getaway without having to drive some place far. Cozy hotel right off the bus line for a quick trip into main street for dinner. The wife and daughter absolutely loved the hot spa pool.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"quiet stay at Park City Peaks Hotel"
on business trip. Appreciated the quietness of our room as we had to get on the road early so good sleep was important. And the price was awesome.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
Ronald
"Beautiful location but uncomfortable bed"
I was staying here for a Thanksgiving/Black Friday getaway. The location is gorgeous and the hotel itself was very nice and rustic looking. The room was very clean and ready when I got there right at 3 p.m. The hotel had quite a few guests but was very quiet all through the night. My only complaint was that they could stand to upgrade the beds. My bed was very uncomfortable and did not lead to a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
JENNIFER
"Convenient location"
The location of the PC Peaks is really convenient, located between Kimball Junction and downtown PC. It's also nice that they have a resturant/sports bar on site for the times you don't feel like venturing out in the snow. We were very pleased with the complimentary breakfast, which was far better than most places offer. Hot scrambled eggs and sausage patties, make-your-own-waffles, biscuits & gravy, & a verity of breakfast breads/pastries were available in the restuarant style buffet.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Katie
"Beautiful early autumn stay at the Park City Peaks"
We were warmly greeted by the front desk person, who answered all of my questions and then some!... We were somewhat surprised by how immaculate and clean everything in our room was!.. We were very impressed with the service and the food at the Grille on the 3rd floor!... We had a great time in the swimming pool about 1 am.... The hot tub was way hot and relaxing as well.... It was as quiet as a mouse all night in our room... The free breakfast served between 7 and 10am was amazing!.... Sausage, eggs, hard boiled eggs, cereals of all sorts... tons of muffins... juices....Fantastic! WE WILL BE BACK !!!!!!
Tony
"Pool"
We went on a family getaway to experience July in the Winter. The indoor/outdoor pool was great. We went for our kids to have fun and swim around in the snow. The rooms and hotel is very clean and well maintained. The beds were ok. We will stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Tanner
"Right on bus line"
We were moving and needed to stay in a hotel for a few days. Good location for us. Rooms were clean, staff helpful. Woukd stay again if tge need arises.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Grandson visit."
In town to visit our grandson & daughter-in-law. Convenient location with underground parking. I used the pool and hot tub almost every night. Great buffet breakfast, nice surprise. Will definitely stay there again.
5 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
We stayed in the off season and the price was very reasonable. We arrived late and the front desk was still pleasant and helpful. It was nice to have a hot breakfast included the next morning. Stayed at a similar place in Jackson, WY and there wasn't breakfast. Room and beds were comfortable. Didn't stay long enough to try any amenities.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Nana V
"Good for spending the night"
Beautiful city, decent stay for a night. Only complaint is the long walk to the room from the elevator. Complimentary Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Would stay again"
Very clean. The bed was amazing. The pillows, mattress and linings were all of high quality. Breakfast was just ok. Nothing special.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
elmore
"OK place to stay."
Definitely an older hotel. The breakfast was nice and the beds were good. The room was small.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Loved this hotel!"
The lady who checked us in was very kind and friendly. Loved the free continental breakfast! I was expecting just muffins or cereal, but they had eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, bagels, and much more! I was very happy that they pool and spa were open 24 hours and the facility was very clean and comfortable. The room was not very big, but it was very neat and clean and really all we needed. The bar on the third floor was cool and the bartenders were friendly. Was fun to catch a few games and get dinner within our hotel- convenient. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Quinci
"Not a 3 star hotel"
This hotel is in need of a renovation. The location is great but very old and run down. The swimming pool needs to be heated more to be comfortable. The bed was nice and comfortable. The breakfast was also very nice. Next time we stay in Park City we will go somewhere else and pay a little more.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Russell
"Great comfort"
The beds were so comforable
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
todd
This hotel was perfect for the price range. Hotel staff were phenomenal - I can't say enough good things! They provided me a map of the hotel and clearly explained it. A cause of concern for me was that one of the back entry doors was supposed to protected by a lock that you enter your room key to enter. Unfortunately, the lock was not working. For me, not a huge issue, I was able to secure my hotel room door just fine but it is worth noting. I stayed on a Thurday evening so there was not a lot of people in the hotel, but it was noisy. My room was located above the lobby area so I could hear everything. I did not mind it, I was able to sleep just fine however if you're looking for a quiet place to stay, you should either request a room away from all the action or choose a different hotel. Overall, the experience was fair. Breakfast was good and you can't beat the view from the pool.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
katie
"expectations"
Hotel was good less amenities than expected ...rooms need updated, a little small but we're clean .Heater wouldn't work .maintenance came quickly and fixed it no ice maker working on our floor .The restaurant and bar both closed when we got to the hotel...so we had to get back in the car and drive to get dinner, not happy about that..The room was comfortable to sleep in.If we came to just sleep and it was fine but there was a lot to be improved upon.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014