All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON, M5G1Z4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great place to stay
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Had a nice stay….very family oriented hotel."
stayed for the weekend to see blue jays game and hockey hall of fame. Location was great, everything within walking distance. The hotel staff was very helpful. Elevators were a little slow, especially during check-in/check-out, but considering the low rate and location, not a big deal. Room with 2 queen beds was small, but we didn't spend much time in the room so it was fine. Hotel was clean. Kids pool/slide was great, adult gym and pool was adequate. Overall a very nice stay.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Good location, room was nice, staff was friendly. Only negatives were very slow and crowded elevators with longer than acceptable wait times, crowded lobby, understaffed front desks.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Bachelorette party weekend"
The hotel staff was great and made my friends and I feel very secure and safe. They accommodated all our needs. Overall it was a great experience
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Carrie
"Hotel in the middle of culture"
This hotel was an excellent experience. Staff was helpful and rooms were very well kept. Check in and check out was quick. Most importantly the location of this hotel is in the middle of restaurants, bars, and shops which makes everything easily accessed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Luis
Clean, great breakfast, great location. Paid 214.00 with all taxes
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Great experience! Beautiful view from our room. Loved the kids play area!
Great hotel!
"The location was perfect."
Upon arrival we checked in with Ryan who was very professional and helpful as well. We only have 3 complaints about our stay. the first is that the parking garage couldn't accommodate our vehicle - the maximum height was 5' 5", we should have been told this upon booking, we had to pay $39.00 for valet. The second complaint is when we tried to get on the elevators to check out it took over 20 minutes to get to the lobby floor. The third complaint is the ice machine on our floor wasn't working, no signs posted. There were 6 elevators and only 2 were operating.
Mousegirl
"Decent enough, centrally located and close to UofT"
Needed to be close to U of T, this fit the bill. Very busy at checkin & checkout but seemed pretty efficient and room was quiet
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
CJ
"very good and well located"
good location
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Jean
"Outdated hotel"
Had to go inside to get someone at valet parking,I think for 39 dollars someone should be outside,took long time to get checked in.hotel hallways,rooms carpets were stained and smelled like mildew,rooms are outdated,bathroom tubs are very outdated!way too many hotels to stay at,never would stay again!!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Ronald
"Excellent hotel but room is small than expectation"
We love everything about this hotel except the room is quite small even though it is labeled "Luxury room". Also we would love to have 2 queen bed size (since we have 2 kids with us), but all it has is 2 double bed size room. We definitely come back to this hotel next time we visit Toronto if it has 2 queen bed size
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Lan
"Great Hotel and Central Location."
The location was great. It was near Yonge St. which is near many stores, restaurants and anything else you may need. The pool and hot tub for adults was wonderful and the view was okay. Food was expensive but parking was great for in/out as many times as you like per day.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Tiffany
Nice hotel, but old. Few room amenities. Great location.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
James F.
"Great location if U know what you are looking for"
I set up a falls view room. it was but it was on the lower lever. We only saw the mist from the falls. Other than that, the hotel was awesome. The pool was great. The packing was good. The location was great. The service and situation was great. I use the word great a lot but it was a 4 out of 5. Close to everything and a above decent stay for my vacation.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"An Assessment of Chelsea"
My wife and I greatly enjoyed our stay at Chelsea. The service was great, the room was very comfortable, and the food was excellent. We are very satisfied! Sedique Popal
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Sedique M.
"Eaton Chelsea Hotel in Toronto"
The location is excellent and the restaurant is nice. However, I was in three different rooms in this hotel and one of them was in bad condition, small size and with a humidity smell and damaged carpet. Also was not allowed to make phone calls from the room unless the guest provided a credit card number on top of the room deposit. One of the staff personnel at the front desk provided me with bad service as my credit card was not going thru. He did not provide options to solve the problem and refused to keep my reservation. I was able to solve the issue on my own as the staff did not show flexibility and support to look for payment options.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very helpful, friendly staff!"
As an out-of-towner, I had questions about navigation and recommended restaurants. The staff was eager to help and make sure I knew how to get there. The beds were comfy and the hotel decor on the main floor was super chic. However, the rest of the hotel decor did not match the cute lobby floor.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Jessie
"Good location. Bracelets for entry if for festival"
The hotel was nice. Great location in downtown toronto on Yonge street. Our towels had strands of hair on them, so that was kind of gross. The room had a balcony, that was cool. The person from hotels.com informed us that there would be a kitchenette in our room, but there was not one. Surprise. Overall it was a good time. I would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Looks nice in picture"
Poorly kept room; stained carpet and old door with gaps that allowed light and noise to come in. Made it tough to get a good night of sleep.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Business Traveler. Good access to downtown"
Less than average experience overall. Check-in (arrival at about 8:30pm) was extremely slow, and took over 15 mins before I got my key. Elevator waits in the hotel are very long and slow. Very congested in lobby area and waiting for elevators. Check-out was extremely fast and very pleasant. Lobby bar is decent, but kind of dull atmosphere. I didn't not elect to eat at any of the hotel restaurants. Room was underwhelming. Very slow internet speeds and intermittent at times. Bed was comfortable, but amenities in room were average at best. Carpet was wet at tile threshold going into bathroom. I think I'll try other hotel options my next visit to Toronto.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great location, with a tiny warning"
Had a problem with our shower curtain. They took care of it immediately. Great and friendly staff. Great location near transportation, but word of warning. Across the street are couple of strip clubs. Just awkward when you're walking by with your kids that can read. The neighborhood is just fine, just an FYI in case that matters. We had an excellent stay! Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"This hotel has something for everyone!"
My adult daughter and I were in Toronto for a combination of business and pleasure. This was our first stay at the Eaton Chelsea and we were well taken care of. The hotel is busy and very well staffed, from the front desk to the Concierge, housekeeping, restaurants, Bell Captains, etc. The pool, workout facility and outdoor patio/lounge on the 26th floor was lovely and is for adults over the age of 18, however, for families, the second floor is a paradise! The family/children's pool is fabulous and and there is an indoor playground. There is a 'teen' area with pool tables, video games and more fun. Toronto is very multi-cultural, friendly and exciting. The Eaton Chelsea fits in to everyone's needs, food choices are many (5 varied restaurants) and is very spacious. The variety of rooms are several, so they can fit the kind of stay necessary for any situation. I highly recommend this hotel. It is very well situated in the downtown area for anyone and everyone's tastes and activity needs. Close to everything. The entire staff at the Eaton Chelsea seems very eager to please in a professional and courteous manner. Come and have a nice fun and relaxing time at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Pam
"Toronto Family Vacation"
Great location, convenient to many attractions. Daughter enjoyed the water slide.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Good location, but its a loud and crowded hotel. Especially during the weekend. A lot of people are coming in from a night out, and you can hear them. So you wont sleep well on a Saturday night. Also, the food choices in the hotel were not that appealing.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great hotel. Central location. Bad pop machine."
The only bad thing was the pop machine that ripped us off on the 14th floor.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Room was clean and beds were very comfortable.Close to attractions.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great location, outdated rooms."
The location was perfect, right in the center of the city. They spend to much money on the lobby and need to update the rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"Deluxe room was a "standard" room."
I suppose with an older hotel you need to be sure of the room sizes. I booked a deluxe room to have some space for baby to sleep in playpen. Glad I did, because the deluxe room was just the size of what I would call a standard room. I should have read the fine print a bit more, some ammenities i am used to were not present (a small fridge, wine glasses, or real glasses of any kind.)
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Overall we had a great experience. It is right downtown Close to shopping restraunts and the subway. Hotel staff was professional. The kids loved the pool and waterslide. The room was a little small as to be expected downtown. Parking is expensive. The area is safe with a lot to do in walking distance.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Luke
"Caribana weekend stay at Eaton Chelsea"
The stay was great although it was caribana weekend and they didn't have rooms for us at the 3 o'clock check in we had to wait a hour and a half.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Good hotel for family with kids to stay in Toronto"
Good hotel, in a good and convenient neighbourhood
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Medium range hotel"
The pool was very fun for our family. The rooms are very small which is fine if you will be out a lot. The parking garage is very tight, especially when the hotel is full. We had no idea how big the hotels is before we arrived; it felt very busy and not particularly personal. But overall the service and facility was pretty good.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Clean,comfortable,good service"
Our stay at the Chelsea was amazing. Everyone was polite and helpful. The food was good in the restaurant,the location is superb the rooms were very clean. Will absolutely stay there again
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Centrally Located"
Hotel is centrally located to Dundas Square and Yonge Street. Everything is within walking distance to include Tim Hortons, a 24 hour convenience store a public transportation. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and there is an eating establishment within the hotel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
The hotel is really huge and they are several areas, however there's an enormous differences between the rooms depending in which area you stay... so it's entirely random where you will end up staying
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Cool spot
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Close to transit"
Good location, but this hotel is huge! There was a big event going on nearby, so the hotel was super busy. My only concern is the hotel required guests to wear a wristband over the weekend in order to enter the hotel. The wristband was printed with the name of the hotel. As a single woman traveling, I really didn't like this. It seems very unsafe to me, to walk around a strange city wearing the name of my hotel for all to see, marking me as a tourist, plus a woman traveling lone.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"updates needed"
rooms very outdated. I stayed there 25 yrs ago and nothing has been updated. Curtains had holes in them. very little care for appearance.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Caribean Prince"
Pretty good,staff was very helpful...no problems with the room,didn't like this wrist band thing you have to show after 11 but otherwise pretty good I'd stay there again...slightly lower than the Westin
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
VINCENT
"Good location, OK hotel"
Asked the front desk staff if the pool was accessible for someone in a wheelchair, and they had no answer for me. Asked the manager, he tells me that he's not sure because he has only been to the pool area 5 times since Eaton took over management. Note: None of the pools are accessible to those in wheelchairs. Room was clean, patio was a nice place to stand and view the city.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Nicholas
Unpleasant rude staff. This wasn't a coincidence. At least 7 of the rudest people ever to be working in one establishment. And I paid them 300$ american as a deposit when I checked in and when I checked out they wouldn't give me american money back or the proper exchange rate. Just dollar for dollar so they jerked me out of money as well as the most horrible treatment as a guest ever.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Nice, clean, enjoyed are stay central location to get anywhere.
Harriet
"Nice Hotel within walking distance to shops."
We love staying at the Eaton Chelsea. It is close to the shops and restaurants.
Lisa & Philip
"Smell hotel close to dundas sq."
There is always bad smell in the Loby garlic in the morning and fried food in the evening The staff on the reception are so slow also they gave me a key of an accupied room when I open the door I saw people in it !!!!!! Second time they gave me A single bed while my reservation was double bed
sam
Great location in downtown to walk any where.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great location and great hotel"
Stayed at this Hotel for Caribana events in Toronto. We had a very pleasant stay in 2 rooms - a double and a queen. The double bed room was updated, bright and modern. The Queen bed room was on a lower older floor and the room had windows but was dark, small and in need of updates. Both rooms were clean with no issues that needed attention. Staff were very pleasant and helpful especially Humberto. The cafe had a good variety of items, parking was easily accessible at a cost, free wifi throughout the hotel. The location of this hotel is the selling point close to everything - restaurants, shops, nightlife etc. The only weird thing was that we had to wear hotel issued wristbands for entry into the hotel after 9pm. The hotel stated it was for security measures at peak times. Highly recommended hotel for families, couples or singles.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Easy to navigate to attractions"
The hotel is very busy and the elevators are not in the best condition, I actually kind of got stuck in one, lucky it opened by itself after a couple of minutes. The balcony's/ railings on the balcony are not clean and therefore when you lean on them, you stick to them. If you own a truck be aware that you cannot park it in regular parking, you have to use valet.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Good hotel in downtown Toronto, close to theatres, restaurants, shopping and metro. Great staff, clean and quiet rooms and great views.
G&J
One of the best locations in downtown Toronto. Within walking distance of many restaurants and shopping.
6 night family trip Jul 26, 2015