All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON, M5G1Z4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Delta Chelsea was reborn with room WiFi"
I used to love Delta Chelsea. Reborn as Eaton Chelsea, it installed room WiFi and new lighter colored furniture, which is nice. The only thing which is not better now is quality of room service. Plastic utensils and paper dishes turned me off a bit.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Cole
"Excellent hotel"
excellent lcation, awesome views of the city
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Edward
"Great location. Very central."
Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Public transportation is excellent.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Diana
"Great hotel...would stay again!"
ONLY let down was that the indoor pool was closed on the day we were there,...but we totally understood. Hope to enjoy it some other time soon.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Lee
"Convenient Downtown Hotel"
The hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. The hotel is quite large and busy, however; the staff was very helpful with any questions presented to them. We stayed four nights and our room was on the 9th floor and had a nice city view. The room was clean and the bed (queen) was comfortable. The adult only pool and spa on the top floor of the hotel were quite relaxing. Will stay again when we return to Toronto.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Tamara
"Only thing good was the location"
Room was dirty, could see filth right away without my glasses. The windows were gross!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Downtown location is perfect. Walk to almost everywhere. Beds are really comfortable. And Front Desk Staff are great.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Room not cleaned"
They are renovating rooms in this hotel, I apparently got one of the unrenovated rooms. The air duct was falling off the wall and the room was not cleaned. I returned to my room at 6:00pm to find the bed unmade etc. I asked for cleaning and when I returned from dinner at 10:30pm it had been cleaned. I have never had this happen in a hotel before. There is a good restaurant near by the Elm Tree, that I highly recommend.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Pam
It is a pleasant hotel to stay. It is conveniently located in Toronto downtown and everything is as it should be.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Mariella
"Excellent Location"
I have stayed in this hotel many times and have always been pleased. You can easily walk to restaurants, skating at Nathan Philip Square, shopping at the Eatons Centre... You are very close to 2 subway stops. Kids will love the big slide at the pool. The only thing I don't like are the prices at the restaurant. We ate breakfast a few times in the hotel but unless you are willing (like us) to just have a bagel & cream cheese or toast with peanut butter then you had better be prepared to pay quite a bit. We often made use of the grocery store (Metro) that is close by at the College subway stop. This last stay we were put in a room that had an unpleasant bathtub. It was all scraped up. I told the front desk and they immediately changed my room and upgraded me for free. The night before it was time to go to the airport I had asked the concierge to book a taxi for us. It was a flat fee of $58. The next morning we were ready earlier than expected. I spoke to the concierge and he rearranged our ride at no extra cost- a stretch Lincoln Navigator! I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Deanne
Nice place for the $$. Central location is great. 27th floor pool is a good bonus.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"great central location"
I booked the hotel forgetting that i had already stayed there before (they changed the name and the pictures were showing images post renovation); once i arrived, i remembered. The renovation however is far from complete, and so the rooms (at least the one i stayed in ) are far from what they show on the site. It will be much better once they finish upgrading all the room (no idea how long it may take). It is always busy with tourists and families; unfortunately a bunch of kids were staying on my floor and kept going room to room, yelling and keeping the doors open, they made lots of noise!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
stefano
overall good experience. the room that i stayed in was a bit disappointing. for the price you pay, i expected a little bit higher quality (i.e. the carpet in front of the bathroom door was worn and i could feel the flooring). however, it does the job and it is clean. wifi was a bit spotty. the location is very convenient, i just wish that the rooms had some more TLC.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
CC
It was very noisy, there were dirty socks left on the balcony, the floor smelled. I did not like that they had no room service after 10:00 a.m.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Good locaton"
Hotel is in the process of renovations. Lobby was very nice and had been upgraded recently. My floor has yet to receive any attention and was a little dated but everything was clean. Convenient location.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
"!!!!"
My stay at Chelsea Eaton was a very comfortable and relaxing one. I would do it again!!
5 night trip Nov 26, 2014
nisharoan
"Getaway"
Relaxing and refreshing
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
olanrewaju
"Will stay again for sure"
Good hotel to stay in if you want to be downtown and close to everything. Staff was so helpful and friendly. Liked the food court area down stairs because they stay open late at night good if you fly in late to toronto. room was very good, only draw back was funishing alittle bit out dated and the heater on the wall was very noisy when it would turn on, other then that everything was good. Would recommend this hotel ,good value and friendly staff.
mauimom
"Kid friendly hotel in heart of Toronto downtown"
Nice hotel located in the heart of Toronto downtown. Very kid friendly- pool and play areas are nice and well maintained. The location is great, close to subways and good restaurants. The rooms interior feel bit outdated though. But they are kept clean. Overall a very good experience.
AJ
"Comfortable hotel with a great central location"
The hotel is old but undergoing refurbishment. Nice lobby, great location in the heart of the shopping district. Rooms are adequate but a little tired. Very helpful hotel staff.
Shuvrissimo
"perfectly located"
Beautiful hotel with everything you could possibly want. Nice view of the city walking distance to the Eaton Center and other great stores.Enjoyed a local comedy club in the area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
The lobby was quite nice but rooms and pool area were disgusting!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Well-located hotel in downtown Toronto!"
Fantastic staff in a very well-located hotel! The actual rooms are your standard midrange hotel rooms; you'll find exact same rooms at the Marriott and the Hilton. What makes Eaton Chelsea stand out is the staff--everyone from reception to the doormen. People were so friendly, eager to help, and went beyond what I requested. Location is convenient. I was able to walk to the two highlights of my trip: the AGO and ROM (about 15-20 minutes). I'd definitely recommend to anyone!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Close to downtown and friendly staff"
I stayed for 4 days and I spent a good time with the hotel management and the facilities
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jaziel
"Location"
Great location for a traveler who does not wish to drive. Bus and subway nearby, and taxis always available. (Nice shops a little too far to walk.)
LydiaJoyce
Nice hotel close to eaton center. Great pool and hot tub
"There was a balcony and the best bed."
The over all experience of my stay was good. The only complaint I have is the TV was hard to operate.
Ashley
"Toronto"
Pool is pitiful lap swimmers cannot do laps in a teacup! Elevators were inefficient No guest computer without fee as adverised
"Hotel convenient to Downtown"
The hotel was easy to get to and had underground parking. The price was reasonable. Staff was friendly and very helpful! I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Patty
"fantastic"
wonderfull and we enjoy it even its cold outside
4 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
carlota
"Successful Santa Sighting"
We went to see the Toronto Santa clause Parade. Family pool was fun but too much chlorine was a bit hard on the eyes. Good room and comfortable beds. We slept well.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
We stayed just one night. What a great location, very close to Yonge street and in the heart of downtown Toronto. The hotel is in need of some refurbishment, it is a bit shabby in places but our room was comfortable and clean although it didn't match the online photos in the least bit.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Helen
"Nice place in a great area"
It sounds like they are slowly renovating the hotel and our room was one of the older ones and seemed worn out. It was clean and comfortable though and the other hotel facilities were great. Great neighborhood. Walking distance to great shopping and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Reuben
I was quite impressed and pleased with the hotel and its facilities. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 10, 2014
"A fine hotel experience"
Staff was very friendly at check in and upgraded my room when they learned I was in town for a special occasion. Hotel had many services easily available. The location is central and I walked to almost everything that interested me. I took the subway/Rocket 192 from and to the airport, which was easy for me.
4 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Queens Park Meeting"
The staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful - called in to get directions once I was in Toronto - they were very understanding and had me there in a matter of minutes!
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Just ok"
Overall the stay went well. Hotel room was a bit smaller then I am used to. It also need updating. A lot of cracks in walls etc. The main areas of the hotel were great. Updated, clean, warm, biut when I go on vacation I usually don't spend a lot of tome at the hotel. Parking was expensive $29 a night, but it probably would be the same any where else. The hotel is within walking distance of the Eaton center and multiple subway locations. The only down fall of being located so close to everything is that the streets on weekend night stay loud way into the night. I went to bed at 12:30 and had to leave the tv on so I could get sleep. Overall the hotel was just ok. I have seen far worse and a lot better.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
TARA
I'd forgotten how annoying very large hotels can be. Lots of people, had to stand in line for 15 minutes to check in, slow and crowded elevators. The climate control in the guest rooms isn't truly controllable by the guest; I was there in late October, and the AC was turned off in the rooms but temps were much warmer than typical. It was never cool enough in my room. Good location.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice lobby, okay room"
The lobby and facilities were nice. The room was not that nice. Old looking feel, total contrast to the lobby. Washroom was felt dirty and the fan was obnoxiously loud. The room felt outdated.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"A nice stay"
Over all it was good.
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Perfect location!"
I spent 3 days and 2 nights at the Eaton Chelsea. It is located right off of Yonge Street, and is about a 5 minute walk from Yonge and Dundas Square and Eaton Centre. My train came in at 12 and I headed straight to the hotel. I asked if I could check in early and immediately was given a my room cards. I stayed with a friend in a Deluxe Double room. We had a Balcony overlooking Yonge street and the view was stunning. The room was spacious and clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, the bathroom was a little dingy, not dirty, just old. Anytime I called the front desk they were very happy to help me with whatever I needed and the concierge and bell service were always very willing and helpful as well. They have an adult pool/hot tub and fitness centre on the top floor that is open until midnight. The view is amazing from up there and a late night swim was really nice and peaceful.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Jiana
"Close to heart of Toronto"
Very good location, close to heart of the city. Wifi is a bit problem if you are trying to connect or having something very important. Elevators are pretty confusing. Hotel staff are friendly and ready to help at all times. Overall can't find a better hotel for my 2 days trip
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Leonardo
"Nice Lobby. Ok Room. Good View. Need Bathroom fan."
Room was very standard. Nothing very special. Bathroom looked nice. Shower drained slowly. NO BATHROOM FAN. the whole room got steamy when you showered. kind of gross. Smelled a little mildew-ey in there. Other than that, it got the job done. Bed was alright. Maid service good. Front desk good. Convenient locale next to Yonge street.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Super Convenient"
Great value, and you couldn't find a more convenient location for downtown Toronto. I'd stay again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Charlie
"Not bad, not great"
The hotel looks like exactly what you it for. It's very well located in downtown Toronto and it's reaktively clean although in need of touching up. My biggest issue was the noise that seemed to have come from ventilation machines. In all, far from a deluxe experience, yet sensible for a couple nights. I'd sum up my review as "forgettable".
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Ogi
"Good hotel"
Good hotel! would probably stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Glad I stayed here!"
We had a great experience. Perhaps because I was expecting some of the concerns of others that negatively rated the hotel. No line at check in. A tour group arrived later that evening and they had a welcome table set up for them. I saw them go straight up to the elevators. Perhaps they have a new system for checking in large groups. Nice, smiling associates through out the hotel. Clean! Very comfortable beds. Easy access to everything. Also, no issues with elevators.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Customer's are #1"
Though our room was facing south and daily sunshine, along with the inability to adjust the room temperature, thus making the room stuffy and too warm, we were much relieved by the staff providing us with a fan. They also offered another room, but the fan provided the necessary comfort we required. Our stay was then, most pleasant.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
DAL
"Nice hotel, but nothing to write home about"
The Eaton Chelsea is a nice hotel, but nothing spectacular. It is starting to show its age in some of the facilities and amenities. The kids zone was fun but showed its age. The rooms also. The location is not bad. 3 blocks either way to a metro station and public transit is definitely the way to get around in Toronto. The grab and go breakfast was very expensive. When we return to Toronto we will look at other hotel options first before we book.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"A little run down"
The lobby, upon first entering the hotel looks very nice, but once you get up to the guest floors, you notice how tired and dingy the hallways and rooms are. Rooms are clean, somewhat comfortable, but very tired. Location, however, can't be beat.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014